Subject: 25.3; python double-indents multi-line function argument blocks

From: Ross Donaldson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2017 11:42:18 -0700

python-mode double-indents the arguments to function definitions.

To reproduce:
1. emacs -Q
2. Enter the following:

# This is fine:
def foo(arg):
print('hello')

# This is indented double:
def foo(
bar,
baz
):
print('hello')

# It should be:
def foo(
bar,
baz
):
print('hello')

# Only seems to be true for `def`s so far, eg:
baz = list(
'good'
)

This is caused by the function `python-indent--calculate-indentation`, line ~1023 of `python.el`. Frustratingly, the behavior is hardcoded, and apparently intentional, as we see at the end of the function:

```
(`(,(or :inside-paren-newline-start-from-block) . ,start)
;; Add two indentation levels to make the suite stand out.
(goto-char start)
(+ (current-indentation) (* python-indent-offset 2)))
```

This is problematic. Python's holy grail of style, PEP-8, does not specify how this indentation should be done. However, many companies which write python -- like my employer -- create internal style guides to fill in gaps left by PEP-8. So far, in my career, they *all* indicate a single indent to be appropriate in this context.

I'd like to propose two solutions; I don't know which will suit best:

1. Stop doubling indentation
2. Make the indent scaling integer a variable, so that this behavior can be changed.

A final complication for me is that, at least on `master` of the Github emacs-mirror (https://github.com/emacs-mirror/emacs), this function still uses `prog-widen` and `prog-first-column`, which have been removed from emacs. I'm not sure how to correctly patch this function to remove them.

So! With a little guidance on `prog-widen`/`prog-first-column`, I'm happy to create and submit a patch, or I can leave this in y'all's capable hands.

Thanks very much!

In GNU Emacs 25.3.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin16.7.0, Carbon Version 157 AppKit 1504.83)
of 2017-09-16 built on concordance.local
Windowing system distributor 'Apple Inc.', version 10.12.6
Configured using:
'configure --enable-locallisppath=/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp
--infodir=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/info/emacs
--prefix=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7 --with-mac
--enable-mac-app=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7'

Configured features:
NOTIFY ACL LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS

Important settings:
value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Python

Minor modes in effect:
semantic-minor-modes-format: ((:eval (if (or semantic-highlight-edits-mode semantic-show-unmatched-syntax-mode)  S)))
magit-auto-revert-mode: t
global-git-commit-mode: t
global-ethan-wspace-mode: t
ethan-wspace-clean-many-nls-eof-mode: t
ethan-wspace-clean-no-nl-eof-mode: t
ethan-wspace-clean-eol-mode: t
ethan-wspace-clean-tabs-mode: t
highlight-indentation-mode: t
elpy-mode: t
pyvenv-mode: t
flymake-mode: t
TeX-PDF-mode: t
subword-mode: t
hl-line-mode: t
jabber-activity-mode: t
erc-truncate-mode: t
erc-spelling-mode: t
erc-list-mode: t
erc-menu-mode: t
erc-autojoin-mode: t
erc-ring-mode: t
erc-networks-mode: t
erc-pcomplete-mode: t
erc-track-mode: t
erc-match-mode: t
erc-button-mode: t
erc-fill-mode: t
erc-stamp-mode: t
erc-netsplit-mode: t
erc-irccontrols-mode: t
erc-noncommands-mode: t
erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
erc-readonly-mode: t
show-smartparens-global-mode: t
show-smartparens-mode: t
smartparens-global-mode: t
smartparens-mode: t
persp-mode: t
helm-mode: t
async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
projectile-mode: t
helm-descbinds-mode: t
global-company-mode: t
company-mode: t
ggtags-mode: t
orary/programming-mode: t
global-auto-revert-mode: t
global-undo-tree-mode: t
undo-tree-mode: t
flyspell-mode: t
yas-global-mode: t
yas-minor-mode: t
global-flycheck-mode: t
flycheck-mode: t
global-diff-hl-mode: t
diff-hl-mode: t
diff-auto-refine-mode: t
delete-selection-mode: t
beacon-mode: t
shell-dirtrack-mode: t
diredp-highlight-autofiles-mode: t
auto-image-file-mode: t
recentf-mode: t
save-place-mode: t
override-global-mode: t
tooltip-mode: t
global-eldoc-mode: t
eldoc-mode: t
electric-indent-mode: t
mac-mouse-wheel-mode: t
file-name-shadow-mode: t
global-font-lock-mode: t
font-lock-mode: t
blink-cursor-mode: t
auto-composition-mode: t
auto-encryption-mode: t
auto-compression-mode: t
column-number-mode: t
line-number-mode: t
transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Saving file /Users/gastove/.Mail/[email-masked]/[Gmail].Drafts/cur/1505586077.ea990019f27375ff.concordance:2,DS...
Wrote /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/savefile/undo-tree/[email-masked]![Gmail].Drafts!cur!1505586077.ea990019f27375ff.concordance:2,DS.~undo-tree~
Wrote /Users/gastove/.Mail/[email-masked]/[Gmail].Drafts/cur/1505586077.ea990019f27375ff.concordance:2,DS
[mu4e] Saved (559 lines)
Sending...
Mark set [2 times]
Sending via mail...
Sending...done
[mu4e] Message sent
[mu4e] Are you sure you want to quit? (y or n) y

Load-path shadows:
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ox
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-texinfo hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ox-texinfo
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-publish hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ox-publish
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-org hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ox-org
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-odt hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ox-odt
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-md hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ox-md
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-man hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ox-man
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-latex hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ox-latex
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-icalendar hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ox-icalendar
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-html hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ox-html
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-beamer hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ox-beamer
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-ascii hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ox-ascii
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-w3m hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-w3m
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-version hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-version
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-timer hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-timer
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-table hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-table
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-src hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-src
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-rmail hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-rmail
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-protocol hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-protocol
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-plot hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-plot
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-pcomplete hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-pcomplete
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-mouse hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-mouse
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-mobile hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-mobile
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-mhe hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-mhe
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-macs hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-macs
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-macro hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-macro
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-loaddefs hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-loaddefs
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-list hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-list
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-lint hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-lint
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-irc hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-irc
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-install hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-install
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-inlinetask hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-inlinetask
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-info hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-info
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-indent hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-indent
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-id hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-id
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-habit hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-habit
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-gnus hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-gnus
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-footnote hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-footnote
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-feed hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-feed
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-faces hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-faces
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-eww hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-eww
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-eshell hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-eshell
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-entities hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-entities
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-element hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-element
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-duration hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-duration
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-docview hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-docview
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-datetree hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-datetree
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-ctags hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-ctags
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-crypt hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-crypt
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-compat hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-compat
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-colview hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-colview
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-clock hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-clock
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-capture hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-capture
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-bibtex hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-bibtex
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-bbdb hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-bbdb
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-attach hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-attach
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-archive hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-archive
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-agenda hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-agenda
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-vala hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-vala
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-tangle hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-tangle
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-table hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-table
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-stan hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-stan
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-sqlite hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-sqlite
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-sql hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-sql
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-shen hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-shen
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-shell hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-shell
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-sed hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-sed
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-screen hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-screen
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-scheme hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-scheme
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-sass hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-sass
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-ruby hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-ruby
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-ref hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-ref
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-R hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-R
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-python hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-python
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-processing hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-processing
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-plantuml hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-plantuml
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-picolisp hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-picolisp
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-perl hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-perl
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-org hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-org
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-octave hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-octave
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-ocaml hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-ocaml
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-mscgen hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-mscgen
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-maxima hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-maxima
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-matlab hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-matlab
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-makefile hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-makefile
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-lua hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-lua
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-lob hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-lob
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-lisp hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-lisp
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-lilypond hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-lilypond
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-ledger hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-ledger
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-latex hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-latex
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-keys hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-keys
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-js hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-js
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-java hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-java
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-J hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-J
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-io hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-io
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-hledger hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-hledger
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-haskell hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-haskell
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-groovy hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-groovy
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-gnuplot hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-gnuplot
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-fortran hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-fortran
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-forth hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-forth
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-exp hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-exp
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-eval hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-eval
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-ebnf hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-ebnf
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-dot hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-dot
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-ditaa hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-ditaa
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-css hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-css
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-core hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-core
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-coq hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-coq
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-comint hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-comint
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-clojure hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-clojure
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-calc hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-calc
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-C hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-C
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-awk hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-awk
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-asymptote hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-asymptote
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-abc hides /Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-abc
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-publish hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-org hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-odt hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-md hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-man hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-latex hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-html hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-w3m hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-version hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-timer hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-table hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-src hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-rmail hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-protocol hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-plot hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-mouse hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-mobile hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-mhe hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-macs hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-macro hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-list hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-irc hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-install hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-info hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-indent hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-id hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-habit hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-gnus hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-footnote hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-feed hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-faces hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-eshell hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-entities hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-element hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-docview hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-datetree hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-ctags hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-crypt hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-compat hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-colview hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-clock hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-capture hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-attach hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-archive hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-agenda hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-table hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-sql hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-shen hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-screen hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/scala-mode-20170802.432/ob-scala hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-scala
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-sass hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-ref hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-R hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-python hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-perl hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-org hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-octave hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-lob hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-latex hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-keys hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-js hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-java hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-io hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-exp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-eval hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-dot hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-css hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-core hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-comint hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-calc hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-C hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-awk hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/Users/gastove/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-2.20/seq hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-25.3-mac-6.7/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq

Features:
(mailalias mail-extr sort helm-x-files shadow whitespace face-remap
emacsbug semantic/find helm-semantic helm-imenu semantic/util-modes
semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local
cedet eieio-opt vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-cvs vc-rcs diff-hl-dired vc-git
helm-for-files helm-bookmark helm-adaptive magit-bookmark magit-obsolete
magit-blame magit-stash magit-bisect magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-branch magit-files
magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip
magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode magit-core magit-autorevert
magit-process magit-margin magit-mode magit-git magit-section
magit-popup git-commit magit-utils log-edit pcvs-util with-editor
helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval edebug helm-info ethan-wspace
smartparens-markdown markdown-mode winner helm-external helm-net init
server orary-work orary-rss orary-misc php-mode add-log coffee-mode
smartparens-rust rust-mode dockerfile-mode sh-script smie
smartparens-haskell haskell-mode haskell-cabal haskell-utils
haskell-font-lock haskell-indentation haskell-string
haskell-sort-imports haskell-lexeme haskell-align-imports haskell-compat
haskell-complete-module haskell-ghc-support haskell-customize orary-web
company-restclient know-your-http-well http-status-codes http-relations
http-methods http-headers orary-stats ess-toolbar ess-mouse mouseme
ess-swv ess-noweb ess-noweb-font-lock-mode ess-bugs-l ess-sas-d
ess-sas-l ess-sas-a ess-stata-mode ess-stata-lang make-regexp essd-els
ess-sp6-d ess-dde ess-sp3-d ess-julia julia-mode ess-r-mode
ess-r-package ess-r-syntax ess-r-completion ess-roxy essddr ess-rd
ess-s-lang ess-help ess-site smartparens-ess ess ess-mode ess-noweb-mode
ess-inf ess-tracebug ess-generics ess-utils ess-custom executable
ess-compat orary-scala orary-python ein jedi jedi-core
python-environment epc ctable concurrent deferred auto-complete
highlight-indentation elpy pyvenv elpy-profile elpy-django elpy-refactor
smartparens-python python files-x cus-edit cus-start cus-load
orary-purescript orary-org ob-python ob-sql ob-shell ob-scheme geiser
ob-scala ensime ensime-mode ensime-sbt sbt-mode sbt-mode-rgrep
sbt-mode-comint sbt-mode-buffer sbt-mode-project sbt-mode-vars
ensime-http ensime-ui ensime-semantic-highlight ensime-doc ensime-search
ensime-helm ensime-undo ensime-startup ensime-refactor ensime-popup
ensime-goto-testfile ensime-eldoc ensime-notes ensime-company
ensime-editor ensime-ivy ensime-model ivy ivy-overlay popup ensime-debug
gdb-mi bindat gud ensime-stacktrace ensime-inf ensime-overlay
ensime-completion-util ensime-config ensime-util ensime-client
ensime-vars smartparens-scala scala-mode scala-mode-prettify-symbols
scala-mode-imenu scala-mode-map scala-mode-fontlock scala-mode-indent
scala-mode-paragraph scala-mode-syntax scala-mode-lib flymake
ensime-macros ob-R ob-java ox-confluence ob-async ob-clojure
ob-restclient restclient ox-pandoc ox-org ox-rst ox-gfm ox-md ox-odt
ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-bullets
orary-javascript tide tide-lv typescript-mode orary-go company-go
go-mode find-file ffap orary-formats thrift mm-archive network-stream
nsm url-cache url-handlers rng-nxml rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse
nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-ns nxml-mode
nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-util nxml-glyph nxml-enc xmltok hideshow
company-auctex smartparens-latex latex tex-ispell tex-style tex crm
orary-fsharp dabbrev orary-emacs-lisp orary-clojure clj-refactor
pkg-info lisp-mnt epl cap-words superword subword hydra lv inflections
edn peg cider cider-repl-history pulse tramp-sh cider-debug
cider-browse-ns cider-inspector cider-mode cider-interaction arc-mode
archive-mode cider-repl cider-resolve cider-test cider-overlays
cider-stacktrace cider-doc org-table cider-grimoire cider-popup
cider-eldoc cider-client cider-common cider-util nrepl-client queue
nrepl-dict cider-compat spinner multiple-cursors-core rect paredit
clj-refactor-compat seq-25 smartparens-clojure clojure-mode align
orary-lisp orary-floobits floobits orary-twitter orary-notify
sauron-notifications sauron-twittering twittering-mode sauron-org appt
diary-lib diary-loaddefs sauron-erc sauron-jabber sauron alert log4e
gntp orary-mu4e org-mu4e mu4e-contrib mu4e desktop frameset
mu4e-speedbar speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe mu4e-main mu4e-context
mu4e-view epa mu4e-headers mu4e-compose mu4e-draft mu4e-actions rfc2368
smtpmail sendmail mu4e-mark mu4e-message html2text mu4e-proc mu4e-utils
doc-view jka-compr image-mode mu4e-lists mu4e-vars hl-line mu4e-meta
orary-jabber jabber jabber-notifications notifications jabber-libnotify
dbus jabber-awesome jabber-osd jabber-wmii jabber-xmessage
jabber-festival jabber-sawfish jabber-ratpoison jabber-tmux
jabber-screen jabber-socks5 jabber-ft-server jabber-si-server
jabber-ft-client jabber-ft-common jabber-si-client jabber-si-common
jabber-feature-neg jabber-truncate jabber-time jabber-autoaway
jabber-vcard-avatars jabber-chatstates jabber-events jabber-vcard
jabber-avatar jabber-activity jabber-watch jabber-modeline
jabber-ahc-presence jabber-ahc jabber-version jabber-ourversion
jabber-muc-nick-completion hippie-exp jabber-browse jabber-search
jabber-register jabber-roster jabber-presence jabber-muc
jabber-bookmarks jabber-private jabber-muc-nick-coloring hexrgb
jabber-widget jabber-disco jabber-chat jabber-history jabber-chatbuffer
jabber-alert jabber-iq jabber-core jabber-console jabber-keymap
jabber-sasl sasl sasl-anonymous sasl-login sasl-plain fsm jabber-logon
jabber-conn srv dns starttls jabber-xml jabber-menu jabber-util
emoji-cheat-sheet-plus orary-irc erc-truncate erc-autoaway erc-spelling
erc-notify erc-log erc-list erc-menu erc-join erc-ring erc-networks
erc-pcomplete erc-track erc-match erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp
erc-netsplit erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat orary-smartparens
smartparens-config smartparens-javascript smartparens-html smartparens
orary-projectile ag vc-svn find-dired persp-projectile perspective
orary-emote orary-helm helm-mode helm-config helm-easymenu
async-bytecomp helm-projectile helm-files helm-tags helm-buffers
helm-locate helm-types projectile ibuf-ext ibuffer helm-ag helm-grep
helm-regexp helm-utils helm-help helm-descbinds helm helm-source
helm-multi-match helm-lib async orary-company company-tern
dash-functional tern company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags
company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files
company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-clang company-semantic
company-eclim company-template company-css company-nxml company-bbdb
company orary-magit orary-text orary-programming ggtags
rainbow-delimiters orary-keymap orary-editor autorevert filenotify
undo-tree diff rainbow-mode flyspell ispell wgrep-ag wgrep-helm wgrep
grep compile yasnippet re-builder gist gh-gist gh-oauth gh-api logito
gh-cache gh-auth gh-url url-http tls gnutls url-auth url-gw timezone
flycheck editorconfig ediff-merg ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-mult
ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util ediff easy-kill js2-mode etags xref
project js sgml-mode cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs elfeed-link elfeed-show
elfeed-search message rfc822 mml mml-sec epg mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader shr dom subr-x elfeed-csv elfeed elfeed-curl
elfeed-log elfeed-db elfeed-lib url-queue browse-url xml-query xml
org-element avl-tree org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob
ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint
ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs diff-hl vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher diff-mode
delsel orary-functions request mail-utils url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
mailcap orary-ui beacon smart-mode-line rich-minority ucs-utils
persistent-soft list-utils pcache eieio-base font-utils unicode-fonts
which-func imenu rhombus-theme color orary-core midnight zop-to-char
windmove ace-window avy crux ido tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs
trampver ucs-normalize shell pcomplete comint ansi-color ring thingatpt
dired+ image-dired format-spec image-file highlight dired-aux bookmark+
bookmark+-key advice derived dired-x dired bookmark+-1 bookmark+-bmu
bookmark+-lit bookmark pp time savehist recentf tree-widget wid-edit
saveplace orary-osx exec-path-from-shell f use-package diminish bind-key
easy-mmode finder-inf tex-site gh-common gh-profile url-parse
auth-source gnus-util mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr password-cache
url-vars s marshal eieio-compat ht json map dash eieio eieio-core rx
edmacro kmacro cl-seq cl-macs cl info package epg-config seq byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv cl-loaddefs
pcase cl-lib mule-util time-date tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel mac-win term/common-win
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment
elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan
thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian
slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote kqueue mac multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1387771 125337)
(symbols 48 109814 640)
(miscs 40 1796 2542)
(strings 32 580903 41329)
(string-bytes 1 15890923)
(vectors 16 147216)
(vector-slots 8 4305852 85685)
(floats 8 2555 1154)
(intervals 56 9975 2564)
(buffers 976 66))

--
Ross Donaldson
Data Engineer, Disqus
Technologist, Reed College Software Design Studio
http://csv.rodeo