Subject: 25.2; erc-server-delayed-reconnect hangs emacs when internet lost

From: Ernesto Alfonso <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2017 00:01:47 -0700

1. connect to erc
2. disconnect from the internet
3. emacs freezes

In GNU Emacs 25.2.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.14.5)
 of 2017-05-11 built on debian-x1
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11604000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux 8.8 (jessie)

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  text-scale-mode: t
  hi-lock-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-text-scale-mode: t
  global-erjoalgo-command-mode: t
  erjoalgo-command-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Mark set [2 times]
Mark saved where search started
uncompressing erc.el.gz...done
Mark saved where search started
Mark set
Mark saved where search started
forward-sexp: Symbol’s value as variable is void: texi-file
Mark saved where search started [2 times]
Mark set
killed: erc-server-delayed-reconnect

Load-path shadows:
/home/ealfonso/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.19/slime hides /home/ealfonso/git/dotemacs/lisp/libs/slime-2.18/slime
/home/ealfonso/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.19/slime-tests hides /home/ealfonso/git/dotemacs/lisp/libs/slime-2.18/slime-tests
/home/ealfonso/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.19/slime-autoloads hides /home/ealfonso/git/dotemacs/lisp/libs/slime-2.18/slime-autoloads
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20170207.2056/dash hides /home/ealfonso/git/dotemacs/lisp/libs/dash
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-caldav-20170615.724/org-caldav hides /home/ealfonso/git/dotemacs/lisp/libs/org-caldav
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/legalese-20150820.1024/legalese hides /home/ealfonso/git/dotemacs/lisp/libs/legalese
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/s-20170428.1026/s hides /home/ealfonso/git/dotemacs/lisp/libs/s
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-element
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-info
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-id
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-table
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-version
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-src
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-scala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-install
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-list
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170502/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-2.19/seq hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq

Features:
(shadow sort mailalias emacsbug ispell pcmpl-unix edebug info-look ielm
tramp-cache python tramp-sh url-handlers mail-extr sh-script smie
executable image-file erc-list erc-menu erc-join erc-ring erc-networks
erc-pcomplete erc-track erc-match erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp
erc-netsplit erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat texinfo js json map
imenu cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align
cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs qp gnus-ml disp-table nndraft nnmh nnfolder
utf-7 bbdb-gnus gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual
gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig nntp
gnus-cache gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo warnings gnus-start gnus-cloud
nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range gnus-win files-x conf-mode ox-md ox-texinfo tutorial debug
eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe vc-git diff-mode tex-mode
latexenc sgml-mode ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt
rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex
ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox go-mode url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util mailcap find-file org-agenda network-stream nsm starttls tls
gnutls dired-aux misearch multi-isearch face-remap org-rmail org-mhe
org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview doc-view subr-x jka-compr
image-mode org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m ffap url-parse url-vars
gnus gnus-ems nnheader wid-edit tmp-completions tetris-o-1
debian-forum-post-mode beeper wm-windows slime-fancy slime-trace-dialog
slime-fontifying-fu slime-package-fu slime-references
slime-compiler-notes-tree slime-scratch slime-presentations bridge
slime-macrostep macrostep slime-mdot-fu slime-enclosing-context
slime-fuzzy slime-fancy-trace slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c
slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc slime-repl elp slime-parse slime
hi-lock company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-capf
company-cmake company-xcode company-clang company-semantic company-eclim
company-template company-css company-nxml company-bbdb lisp-mnt gud
apropos etags xref project arc-mode archive-mode pp hyperspec thingatpt
browse-url slime-autoloads epa derived org-crypt org-element avl-tree
org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint tramp tramp-compat auth-source
eieio eieio-core tramp-loaddefs trampver shell pcomplete ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs bbdb-mua bbdb-com crm bbdb-message sendmail message dired
format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec password-cache epg gnus-util mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader
bbdb bbdb-site timezone stack-exchange-mode org-omnibar genpass
erjoalgo-indent-mode compile comint ansi-color ring cl-seq anonymizer
company dash-functional plusx proxy-mode my-emacs-settings paren server
finder-inf info package epg-config seq byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile
cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv isearch-fast-reverse zoom-global
erjoalgo-command-mode command-mode-commands wombat-theme edmacro kmacro
cl-macs easy-mmode cl cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib quick-yes advice
goto-last-change f dash gv s ucs-normalize time-date mule-util tooltip
eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1058589 128224)
 (symbols 48 62864 1)
 (miscs 40 1355 2124)
 (strings 32 169576 12487)
 (string-bytes 1 5674577)
 (vectors 16 82823)
 (vector-slots 8 1925866 108900)
 (floats 8 778 896)
 (intervals 56 37335 943)
 (buffers 976 89)
 (heap 1024 97154 60927))