Subject: bug#28464: 25.3; regression in erc track notifications after upgrading to 25.3.1

From: Joseph Mingrone <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2017 16:51:01 -0300

Hello,

Recipe to reproduce the problem:

1. emacs -Q

2. Start erc, receive a private message from a user, and bury the buffer
   for the private message.

3. Subsequent private messages from the same user with not show the
   usual notification in the mode line.

4. A new nick mention in a channel will show the usual text notification
   in the mode line for the channel notification and possibly the
   notification for the missing private.

I tested with emacs -Q using version 25.2 and the old, intended
behaviour was displayed.  That is, notifications for private messages
appeared in the mode line when the buffer was buried.

Regards,

Joseph

In GNU Emacs 25.3.1 (amd64-portbld-freebsd11.1, X toolkit)
 of 2017-09-12 built on 11amd64-default-job-03
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11804000
Configured using:
 'configure --localstatedir=/var --with-gameuser=games:games
 --disable-acl --without-canna --without-dbus --with-gnutls
 --with-modules --with-x --with-xml2 --with-file-notification=kqueue
 --with-sound=oss --with-x-toolkit=athena --without-xaw3d
 --without-cairo --with-gif --with-jpeg --with-imagemagick --with-png
 --with-rsvg --with-tiff --with-xpm --without-gconf --without-gsettings
 --with-m17n-flt --with-libotf --without-toolkit-scroll-bars --with-xft
 --with-xim --without-xwidgets --x-libraries=/usr/local/lib
 --x-includes=/usr/local/include --prefix=/usr/local
 --mandir=/usr/local/man --disable-silent-rules
 --infodir=/usr/local/share/emacs/info/
 --build=amd64-portbld-freebsd11.1 'CFLAGS=-O2 -pipe -fstack-protector
 -fno-strict-aliasing' CPPFLAGS= 'LDFLAGS= -fstack-protector''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND NOTIFY GNUTLS LIBXML2
FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB LUCID X11 MODULES

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_CA.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: ERC

Minor modes in effect:
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  erc-spelling-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-log-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  counsel-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Updating buffer list...done
Commands: m, u, t, RET, g, k, S, D, Q; q to quit; h for help
Mark set
Really kill 2 buffers? (y or n) y
Operation finished; killed 2 buffers
Mark set [2 times]
Really kill 2 buffers? (y or n) y
Operation finished; killed 2 buffers
Quit [2 times]
scroll-down-command: Beginning of buffer

Load-path shadows:
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-src
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-list
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-table
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-element
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-info
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-id
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-install
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/org/org-version
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-2.20/seq hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq
/home/jrm/.emacs.d/elpa/let-alist-1.0.5/let-alist hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist

Features:
(shadow emacsbug pdf-occur tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp
semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util
semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet
pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc imenu pdf-tools compile cus-edit pdf-view
magit-bookmark bookmark pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util ibuf-ext ibuffer
magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-bisect magit-remote
magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-branch
magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode magit-core magit-autorevert
magit-process magit-margin magit-mode magit-git magit-section
magit-popup git-commit magit-utils log-edit pcvs-util add-log
with-editor async-bytecomp async dash misc-cmds gnus-dup whitespace
flow-fill epa-file epa org-duration sh-script smie executable cal-china
lunar solar cal-dst diary-lib diary-loaddefs vc-git diff-mode
org-bullets org-w3m org-protocol org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus
org-docview doc-view image-mode org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb calfw-org
org-capture org-element avl-tree org-clock org-location-google-maps
org-agenda google-maps google-maps-static google-maps-geocode
google-maps-base json map org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-shell
ob-R ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys
ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs
find-func calfw-cal calfw holidays hol-loaddefs cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs sgml-mode nxml-uchnm rng-xsd xsd-regexp rng-cmpct rng-nxml
rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util
rng-pttrn nxml-ns nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-util nxml-glyph
nxml-enc xmltok multi-web-mode tramp-sh tramp-cache macrostep-c subr-x
cmacexp macrostep cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs mailalias smtpmail bbdb-message
sendmail nnir bbdb-mua bbdb-com crm sort gnus-cite smiley qp mail-extr
gnus-bcklg time-stamp vc-dispatcher vc-svn make-mode ace-window
mm-archive url-handlers url-http url-gw url-cache url-auth url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util pinentry misearch multi-isearch colir color network-stream nsm
starttls znc erc-spelling erc-ring erc-networks erc-menu erc-log
erc-list erc-pcomplete erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp sauron-erc sauron
erc-track erc-match erc-tex erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat pp cl
tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver ucs-normalize shell pcomplete
comint ansi-color gnus-async gnus-ml disp-table gnus-topic nndraft nnmh
nnagent nnml gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual
gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig mailcap nntp
gnus-cache gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source tls gnutls utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec
gnus-int gnus-range message idna easy-mmode dired+ image-dired
image-file dired-x dired-aux dired format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec epg
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems
nnheader mail-utils wid-edit rx server flyspell ispell company-oddmuse
company-keywords company-etags company-gtags company-dabbrev-code
company-dabbrev company-files company-capf company-cmake company-xcode
company-clang company-semantic company-eclim company-template
company-css company-nxml company-bbdb company undo-tree diff
smart-mode-line-dark-theme smart-mode-line rich-minority s misc hydra lv
edmacro kmacro ace-link avy bbdb bbdb-site timezone paren savehist
hl-line autorevert filenotify counsel jka-compr esh-util etags xref
project ring swiper ivy delsel ivy-overlay ffap thingatpt url-parse
auth-source eieio eieio-core gnus-util time-date mm-util help-fns
mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars cus-start cus-load finder-inf
tex-site slime-autoloads info package epg-config seq byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv benchmark-init-modes
derived benchmark-init advice cl-seq cl-macs gv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib
mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote kqueue dynamic-setting
font-render-setting x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1800515 114056)
 (symbols 48 66114 21)
 (miscs 40 1253 4219)
 (strings 32 225371 40950)
 (string-bytes 1 8118029)
 (vectors 16 120168)
 (vector-slots 8 2628591 34668)
 (floats 8 3916 729)
 (intervals 56 59820 6754)
 (buffers 976 122))