Subject: 26.0.50; copy-directory no longer creates parent directories of target if they do not exist

From: Andrew Christianson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2017 13:33:17 -0700

Description:

copy-directory does not create parents of a target directory if COPY-CONTENTS is also non-nil and NEWNAME satisfies directory-name-p

Steps to reproduce:

1. Create a directory e.g. mkdir ~/test/{a,b,c,d}
2. start emacs, eval (copy-directory "~/test" "~/a/new/directory/" t t t)
3. Error is raised: Debugger entered--Lisp error: (file-missing "Opening output file" "No such file or directory” “/Users/achristianson/a/new/directory/a”)

In GNU Emacs 26.0.50 (build 2, x86_64-apple-darwin16.7.0, NS appkit-1504.83 Version 10.12.6 (Build 16G29))
of 2017-09-13 built on achristi-mbp115.local
Repository revision: e7d6c622090dd2f4c77fbd04aba89c30a75514dd
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1504
Recent messages:
Wrote /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/files.{el.gz,elc}
Entering debugger...
Back to top level
copy-directory
Ispell process killed
Starting new Ispell process /usr/local/bin/aspell with en dictionary...
Mark set
Entering debugger...
Ispell process killed
Starting new Ispell process /usr/local/bin/aspell with default dictionary...
Quit
Configured using:
'configure --disable-dependency-tracking --disable-silent-rules
--enable-locallisppath=/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp
--infodir=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/info/emacs
--prefix=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2 --with-xml2
--without-dbus --with-gnutls --with-imagemagick --with-modules
--with-rsvg --with-ns --disable-ns-self-contained'

Configured features:
JPEG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
NS MODULES

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  global-git-gutter+-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  auto-compile-mode: t
  elisp-slime-nav-mode: t
  goto-address-prog-mode: t
  bug-reference-prog-mode: t
  auto-highlight-symbol-mode: t
  highlight-numbers-mode: t
  highlight-parentheses-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  hungry-delete-mode: t
  evil-cleverparens-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  company-statistics-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  fancy-battery-mode: t
  auto-dictionary-mode: t
  hl-todo-mode: t
  global-spacemacs-whitespace-cleanup-mode: t
  spacemacs-whitespace-cleanup-mode: t
  ws-butler-global-mode: t
  ws-butler-mode: t
  winum-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  global-vim-empty-lines-mode: t
  vim-empty-lines-mode: t
  pupo-mode: t
  purpose-mode: t
  spaceline-info-mode: t
  spaceline-helm-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  popwin-mode: t
  persp-mode: t
  global-linum-mode: t
  linum-mode: t
  Info-breadcrumbs-in-mode-line-mode: t
  flycheck-pos-tip-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  eyebrowse-mode: t
  global-evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-snipe-override-mode: t
  evil-snipe-mode: t
  evil-snipe-override-local-mode: t
  evil-snipe-local-mode: t
  global-evil-search-highlight-persist: t
  evil-search-highlight-persist: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  show-smartparens-mode: t
  smartparens-strict-mode: t
  smartparens-mode: t
  evil-lion-mode: t
  evil-escape-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  eval-sexp-fu-flash-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  counsel-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  clean-aindent-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  page-break-lines-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  hs-minor-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/utop-20170508.2343/utop hides /Users/achristianson/.opam/system/share/emacs/site-lisp/utop
/Users/achristianson/.opam/system/share/emacs/site-lisp/ocp-indent hides /Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/ocp-indent-20170803.222/ocp-indent
/Users/achristianson/.opam/system/share/emacs/site-lisp/merlin hides /Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/merlin-20170731.907/merlin
/Users/achristianson/.opam/system/share/emacs/site-lisp/merlin-imenu hides /Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/merlin-20170731.907/merlin-imenu
/Users/achristianson/.opam/system/share/emacs/site-lisp/merlin-iedit hides /Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/merlin-20170731.907/merlin-iedit
/Users/achristianson/.opam/system/share/emacs/site-lisp/merlin-company hides /Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/merlin-20170731.907/merlin-company
/Users/achristianson/.opam/system/share/emacs/site-lisp/merlin-cap hides /Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/merlin-20170731.907/merlin-cap
/Users/achristianson/.opam/system/share/emacs/site-lisp/merlin-ac hides /Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/merlin-20170731.907/merlin-ac
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/ht-20161015.1945/ht hides /Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/core/libs/ht
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/cmake-mode-20160928.505/cmake-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake/cmake-mode
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-publish hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-org hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-odt hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-md hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-man hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-latex hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-html hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-w3m hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-version hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-timer hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-table hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-src hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-rmail hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-protocol hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-plot hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-mouse hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-mobile hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-mhe hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-macs hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-macro hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-list hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-lint hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-irc hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-install hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-info hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-indent hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-id hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-habit hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-gnus hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-footnote hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-feed hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-faces hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-eww hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-eww
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-eshell hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-entities hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-element hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-docview hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-datetree hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-ctags hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-crypt hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-compat hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-colview hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-clock hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-capture hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-attach hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-archive hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-agenda hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-table hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-stan hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-sql hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-shen hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-shell hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-sed hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-screen hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/scala-mode-20170802.432/ob-scala hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-sass hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-ref hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-R hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-python hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-processing hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-perl hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-org hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-octave hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-lua hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-lob hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-latex hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-keys hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-js hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-java hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-J hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-io hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-forth hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-exp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-eval hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-ebnf hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-dot hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-css hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-core hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-coq hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-comint hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-calc hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-C hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-awk hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/Users/achristianson/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-abc hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-e7d6c62_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail smex cl-print debug colir
tramp-sh git-gutter-fringe+ fringe-helper git-gutter+ git-commit
with-editor async-bytecomp async magit-utils crm log-edit message puny
rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mailabbrev
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log vc-git open-junk-file
editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch bookmark
pp projectile grep recentf tree-widget company-yasnippet auto-compile
packed elisp-slime-nav goto-addr bug-reference auto-highlight-symbol
highlight-numbers parent-mode highlight-parentheses hideshow
rainbow-delimiters vala-snippets common-lisp-snippets clojure-snippets
yasnippet hungry-delete evil-cleverparens evil-cleverparens-text-objects
evil-cleverparens-util paredit elec-pair time company-statistics
company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-capf
company-cmake company-xcode company-clang company-semantic company-eclim
company-template company-css company-nxml company-bbdb company-quickhelp
company fancy-battery battery aggressive-indent auto-dictionary hl-todo
server zone xterm-color x86-lookup doc-view spacemacs-whitespace-cleanup
ws-butler winum winner window-purpose-x imenu-list ibuf-ext ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs dired dired-loaddefs volatile-highlights
vim-empty-lines-mode vagrant-tramp term ehelp tmux string-inflection
spacemacs-purpose-popwin window-purpose window-purpose-fixes
window-purpose-prefix-overload window-purpose-switch let-alist
window-purpose-layout window-purpose-core window-purpose-configuration
window-purpose-utils spaceline-config spaceline-segments spaceline
powerline powerline-separators color powerline-themes smartparens-config
smartparens-text slime-autoloads saveplace savehist rst-lists
rst-directives popwin pinboard-list queue pinboard-api persp-mode noflet
cl-indent nasm-mode imenu linum ivy-hydra info+ image-mode go-rename
go-mode url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap compile flycheck-pos-tip pos-tip
flycheck find-func flx-ido flx eyebrowse evil-unimpaired f evil-surround
evil-snipe evil-search-highlight-persist evil-numbers evil-lisp-state
smartparens dash evil-lion evil-indent-plus evil-exchange evil-escape
evil-args evil-anzu anzu cider-eval-sexp-fu eval-sexp-fu highlight
editorconfig noutline outline docker-tramp tramp-cache diff-hl vc-dir
ewoc vc vc-dispatcher diff-mode counsel jka-compr esh-util etags xref
project swiper ivy delsel ivy-overlay ffap cmake-ide s levenshtein
find-file clean-aindent-mode clang-format xml tex-site asm-mode agda2
adaptive-wrap hybrid-mode exec-path-from-shell evil-evilified-state
which-key use-package diminish bind-key hydra lv cus-edit evil
evil-integration undo-tree diff evil-maps evil-commands flyspell ispell
evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-types evil-search evil-ex
evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core evil-common windmove
thingatpt rect evil-digraphs evil-vars info bind-map quelpa help-fns
radix-tree package-build mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr json map lisp-mnt
hl-line xt-mouse autorevert filenotify rx cl-extra disp-table wid-edit
spacemacs-dark-theme spacemacs-common finder-inf tramp tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs trampver shell pcomplete comint ansi-color ring
parse-time format-spec cus-start cus-load core-configuration-layer
eieio-compat ht cl help-mode warnings package epg-config url-handlers
url-parse auth-source cl-seq password-cache url-vars eieio eieio-core
eieio-loaddefs ido-vertical-mode ido seq byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile
cconv core-spacemacs core-use-package-ext core-transient-state
core-micro-state core-toggle core-keybindings core-fonts-support
core-spacemacs-buffer core-funcs cl-macs gv core-themes-support
core-display-init core-jump core-release-management core-custom-settings
core-dotspacemacs core-command-line pcase core-debug edmacro kmacro
derived advice profiler easymenu cl-loaddefs cl-lib page-break-lines
easy-mmode subr-x time-date tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/ns-win ns-win ucs-normalize
mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote kqueue cocoa ns lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 947791 748104)
(symbols 48 63757 2)
(miscs 40 1703 2072)
(strings 32 185383 125423)
(string-bytes 1 5877386)
(vectors 16 81885)
(vector-slots 8 1384975 464575)
(floats 8 498 1139)
(intervals 56 6572 1411)
(buffers 992 19))