Subject: [PATCH 0/3] Add meson-build-system

From: Peter Mikkelsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2017 14:48:22 +0200

The following patches updates meson, adds a special version of meson to
be used in the build system, and then adds the build system. It does not
support cross compilation yet, but I might add it in the future.

Happy hacking!

Peter Mikkelsen (3):
  gnu: meson: Update to 0.42.0.
  gnu: Add meson-for-build.
  build-system: Add 'meson-build-system'.

 Makefile.am                                      |   2 +
 doc/guix.texi                                    |  55 +++++++
 gnu/local.mk                                     |   1 +
 gnu/packages/build-tools.scm                     |  20 ++-
 gnu/packages/patches/meson-for-build-rpath.patch |  24 +++
 guix/build-system/meson.scm                      | 178 +++++++++++++++++++++++
 guix/build/meson-build-system.scm                | 144 ++++++++++++++++++
 7 files changed, 422 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/meson-for-build-rpath.patch
 create mode 100644 guix/build-system/meson.scm
 create mode 100644 guix/build/meson-build-system.scm

--
2.14.1