Subject: bug#28443: 26.0.50; Pause when fullscreening when ns-use-native-fullscreen is nil on macOS

From: Aaron Jensen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2024 18:34:36 +0000

On Sun, Nov 17, 2024 at 10:27 AM, Alan Third <[email-masked]> wrote:

> I suppose ideally it would be nice to check it on some *ancient* version
> of macOS (10.6 or something?), just in case it's different, but good luck
> finding someone...
>

How far back should we really support for macOS? I get free software
support going back far, but for macOS I think it's a bit more reasonable to
be OK with reducing support. That may go against the principles, however.

> Related, would you mind testing and reviewing my patch on bug#52085 as
> well?
>
> I don't see a patch on that bug thread, and it's been closed for a while.
> Is that the right number?
>

No, wrong one, sorry: bug#59790

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-gnu-emacs/2024-11/msg00853.html

Thanks,

Aaron