Subject: bug#28442: 26.0.50; desktop-save-mode no longer restores correct frame size on macOS

From: Aaron Jensen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2017 04:06:22 -0700

After d31cd79b40dbd5459b16505a4ee4340210499277 is applied,
desktop-save-mode will no longer restore frames on macOS to the proper
size. They end up being slightly smaller in both height and width,
meaning that repeated restarts will result in a shrinking frame.

I don't know where the equivalent is in desktop.el, but when
implementing my own version of restoring the frame position it was
(before d31cd79b) necessary to slightly adjust frame height and width
from the reported width when saving. I was able to remove this hack
after d31cd79b: https://github.com/aaronjensen/restore-frame-position/commit/b89f85e145dd94922a74de60f2e8993c80874796

Also note that even without d31cd79b, desktop-save-mode restores a
height that is roughly 4px shy of the frames's actual height, but that
may have something to do with a setting I have somewhere that allows my
emacs frame height to not be snapped to text height--I don't remember
what that setting is, however.

To repro:

emacs -Q

eval:

  (desktop-save-mode)

C-x C-c

emacs -Q

eval:

  (desktop-read)

In GNU Emacs 26.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-apple-darwin16.7.0, NS appkit-1504.83 Version 10.12.6 (Build 16G29))
 of 2017-09-13 built on aaron-mbpt.local
Repository revision: a0202fdc85ddc36b73a1c7c4f2d3ec45cd22c5e1
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1504
Recent messages:
Desktop: 1 frame, 0 buffers restored.
Loading /Users/aaronjensen/.emacs-private.el (source)...
.emacs-private.el: ‘when-let’ is an obsolete macro (as of 26.1); use ‘when-let*’ instead.
Loading /Users/aaronjensen/.emacs-private.el (source)...done
Turning on magit-auto-revert-mode...done
evil-magit initialized
Starting new Ispell process aspell with default dictionary...
Loading /Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/.cache/recentf...done
Open the quickhelp.
Skipping check for new version (reason: dotfile)

Configured using:
 'configure
 'CFLAGS=-I/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.12.sdk/usr/include/libxml2
 -I/usr/local/opt/imagemagick@6/include' --disable-dependency-tracking
 --disable-silent-rules
 --enable-locallisppath=/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --infodir=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/info/emacs
 --prefix=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2 --with-ns
 --disable-ns-self-contained --with-modules --with-xml2 --with-gnutls
 --with-imagemagick --with-rsvg --without-dbus --without-pop
 --without-makeinfo
 'LDFLAGS=-L/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.12.sdk/usr/lib
 -lxml2 -lz -lpthread -licucore''

Configured features:
JPEG RSVG NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS NS MODULES

Important settings:
  value of $LC_CTYPE: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Spacemacs buffer

Minor modes in effect:
  global-git-gutter+-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  global-spacemacs-whitespace-cleanup-mode: t
  spacemacs-whitespace-cleanup-mode: t
  ws-butler-global-mode: t
  ws-butler-mode: t
  winum-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  global-vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
  pupo-mode: t
  purpose-mode: t
  spaceline-info-mode: t
  spaceline-helm-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  popwin-mode: t
  persp-mode: t
  Info-breadcrumbs-in-mode-line-mode: t
  flycheck-pos-tip-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  eyebrowse-mode: t
  global-evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-surround-mode: t
  global-evil-search-highlight-persist: t
  evil-search-highlight-persist: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  show-smartparens-mode: t
  evil-lion-mode: t
  evil-escape-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  eval-sexp-fu-flash-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  global-edit-server-edit-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  counsel-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  clean-aindent-mode: t
  hybrid-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  page-break-lines-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-mac-link-20170105.1723/org-mac-link hides /Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-mac-link
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/ht-20161015.1945/ht hides /Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/core/libs/ht
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/less-css-mode-20160930.2153/less-css-mode hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/textmodes/less-css-mode
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-publish hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-org hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-odt hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-md hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-man hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-latex hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-html hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-w3m hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-version hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-timer hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-table hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-src hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-rmail hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-protocol hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-plot hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-mouse hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-mobile hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-mhe hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-macs hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-macro hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-list hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-lint hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-irc hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-install hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-info hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-indent hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-id hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-habit hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-gnus hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-footnote hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-feed hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-faces hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-eww hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-eww
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-eshell hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-entities hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-element hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-docview hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-datetree hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-ctags hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-crypt hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-compat hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-colview hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-clock hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-capture hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-attach hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-archive hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-agenda hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-table hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-stan hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-sql hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-shen hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-shell hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-sed hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-screen hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-sass hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-ref hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-R hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-python hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-processing hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-perl hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-org hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-octave hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-lua hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-lob hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-latex hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-keys hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-js hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-java hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-J hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-io hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-forth hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-exp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-eval hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-ebnf hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-dot hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-css hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-core hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-coq hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-comint hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-calc hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-C hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-awk hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/Users/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/elpa/26.0/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-abc hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus/HEAD-d4c3669_2/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc

Features:
(shadow sort editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle
editorconfig-fnmatch mail-extr emacsbug sendmail colir smex
git-gutter-fringe+ fringe-helper git-gutter+ docker-tramp tramp-cache
tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver parse-time projectile grep
compile recentf tree-widget aggressive-fill-paragraph org-inlinetask
ob-elixir ob-http ob-http-mode ob-restclient restclient ox-gfm ox-md
ox-reveal ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util
rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex
ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox orgit org-element
avl-tree generator git-rebase magit-gh-pulls gh gh-users gh-issues
gh-pulls gh-repos gh-comments gh-gist gh-oauth gh-api logito gh-cache
gh-auth gh-url url-http tls gnutls url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history mailcap url-auth url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
url-gw nsm evil-magit magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash
magit-bisect magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes
magit-worktree magit-branch magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit
magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode
magit-core magit-autorevert magit-process magit-margin magit-mode
magit-git magit-section magit-popup git-commit magit-utils crm log-edit
message puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs
mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log with-editor
async-bytecomp async org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs desktop
frameset quiet-emacs fill-or-unfill contextual-menubar init-xclip
init-flyspell init-terminal-cursor evil-terminal-cursor-changer init-org
init-magit evil-mc evil-mc-command-execute evil-mc-command-record
evil-mc-cursor-make evil-mc-region evil-mc-cursor-state evil-mc-undo
evil-mc-vars evil-mc-known-commands evil-mc-common hl-todo ucs-utils
persistent-soft list-utils pcache eieio-base font-utils server zone
xterm-color spacemacs-whitespace-cleanup ws-butler winum winner
window-purpose-x imenu-list imenu ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs
dired dired-loaddefs volatile-highlights vi-tilde-fringe unicode-fonts
tmux string-inflection spacemacs-purpose-popwin window-purpose
window-purpose-fixes window-purpose-prefix-overload
window-purpose-switch let-alist window-purpose-layout
window-purpose-core window-purpose-configuration window-purpose-utils
spaceline-config spaceline-segments spaceline powerline
powerline-separators color powerline-themes smartparens-config
smartparens-text smartparens-ruby saveplace savehist ruby-test-mode
pcre2el rxt re-builder ruby-mode smie popwin persp-mode osx-trash linum
ivy-hydra info+ image-mode gh-common gh-profile s marshal
flycheck-pos-tip pos-tip flycheck-flow flycheck find-func flx-ido
eyebrowse format-spec evil-surround evil-search-highlight-persist
evil-numbers evil-lisp-state smartparens dash evil-lion evil-indent-plus
evil-exchange evil-escape evil-args evil-anzu anzu cider-eval-sexp-fu
eval-sexp-fu highlight editorconfig edit-server noutline outline
dtrt-indent drupal/pcomplete rx diff-hl vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher
diff-mode counsel jka-compr esh-util etags xref project swiper ivy flx
delsel ivy-overlay ffap clean-aindent-mode adaptive-wrap hybrid-mode
exec-path-from-shell evil-evilified-state which-key use-package diminish
bind-key hydra lv cus-edit cus-start cus-load evil evil-integration
undo-tree diff evil-maps evil-commands flyspell ispell evil-jumps
evil-command-window evil-types evil-search evil-ex shell pcomplete
comint ansi-color evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core
evil-common windmove thingatpt rect evil-digraphs evil-vars ring info
bind-map quelpa help-fns radix-tree package-build mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums
mail-prsvr json map lisp-mnt hl-line xt-mouse autorevert filenotify
cl-extra disp-table wid-edit monokai-theme finder-inf init-sass init-php
init-html init-evil core-configuration-layer eieio-compat ht cl
help-mode warnings package epg-config url-handlers url-parse auth-source
cl-seq password-cache url-vars eieio eieio-core eieio-loaddefs
ido-vertical-mode ido seq byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv
core-spacemacs core-use-package-ext core-transient-state
core-micro-state core-toggle core-keybindings core-fonts-support
core-spacemacs-buffer core-funcs cl-macs gv core-themes-support
core-display-init core-jump core-release-management core-custom-settings
core-dotspacemacs core-command-line pcase core-debug edmacro kmacro
derived advice profiler easymenu cl-loaddefs cl-lib page-break-lines
easy-mmode subr-x time-date tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/ns-win ns-win ucs-normalize
mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote kqueue cocoa ns multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1211745 647890)
 (symbols 48 78272 93)
 (miscs 40 954 595)
 (strings 32 336715 142669)
 (string-bytes 1 9223807)
 (vectors 16 102942)
 (vector-slots 8 2434252 413857)
 (floats 8 527 1219)
 (intervals 56 2595 594)
 (buffers 992 13))