Subject: 26.0.50; Segfault on unexpected connection loss

From: Daniel Kraus <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 13:41:20 +0800

This bug happens with restclient mode but I suspect it happens
for other packages as well?!

To reproduce:

Start in a process to listen on a port, e.g.
#+BEGIN_SRC sh
nc -l -p 6543
#+END_SRC

Start emacs: `emacs --debug-init -Q`

Load restclient:
#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
(add-to-list 'load-path "/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/restclient-20170727.825")
(require 'restclient)
#+END_SRC
Open new buffer (e.g. 'test.rest') and `M-x restclient-mode`.
Type:
`GET http://127.0.0.1:6543/`
and then press `C-c C-c`

Switch to the netcat window and Ctrl-C to break up the connection.
Emacs segfaults:
#+BEGIN_QUOTE
Fatal error 11: Segmentation fault
Backtrace:
/usr/bin/emacs[0x50e2bf]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x4f3d02]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x50c5df]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x50c809]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x50c88d]
/usr/lib/libpthread.so.0(+0x11da0)[0x7fccb2d59da0]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x4f8d80]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x5a8d21]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x569d1e]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x5a8c2f]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x5abbc9]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x5b16a2]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x4fe9ae]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x500d9c]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x50289e]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x569c4f]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x4f40c5]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x569bbe]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x4f405d]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x4f8a28]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x4f8d57]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x41645c]
/usr/lib/libc.so.6(__libc_start_main+0xea)[0x7fccb2322f6a]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x4171ea]
fish: “/usr/bin/emacs --debug-init -Q” terminated by signal SIGSEGV (Address boundary error)
#+END_QUOTE

In GNU Emacs 26.0.50 (build 22, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.19)
 of 2017-09-12 built on matrix
Repository revision: 370e04fbb206c59c6a2251dc54f69c61887f60cc
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11903000
Recent messages:
Restoring clock data
Loading /home/daniel/.emacs.d/personal/org-clock-save.el (source)...done
When done with this frame, type C-x 5 0
Saving file /home/daniel/org/gtd.org...
Wrote /tmp/.!home!daniel!org!gtd.org.~undo-tree~
Wrote /home/daniel/org/gtd.org
Mark set
Saving file /home/daniel/org/gtd.org...
Wrote /tmp/.!home!daniel!org!gtd.org.~undo-tree~
Wrote /home/daniel/org/gtd.org

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-gameuser=:games
 --with-sound=alsa --with-xft --with-modules --with-x-toolkit=gtk3
 --without-gconf --with-gsettings --without-gpm --without-m17n-flt
 --with-xwidgets --without-compress-install 'CFLAGS=-march=x86-64
 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-plt'
 CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro,-z,now'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY ACL
GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE LIBOTF XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11
MODULES XWIDGETS LIBSYSTEMD

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Messages

Minor modes in effect:
  editorconfig-mode: t
  csv-field-index-mode: t
  selected-global-mode: t
  selected-minor-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  global-edit-server-edit-mode: t
  frames-only-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  whole-line-or-region-global-mode: t
  whole-line-or-region-local-mode: t
  back-button-mode: t
  dired-async-mode: t
  beacon-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-descbinds-mode: t
  helm-autoresize-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  prelude-global-mode: t
  prelude-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  cl-old-struct-compat-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/repos/browse-at-remote/browse-at-remote hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/browse-at-remote-20170720.1518/browse-at-remote
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-C hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-C
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-picolisp hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-picolisp
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-man hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ox-man
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-mouse hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-mouse
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-ditaa hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-ditaa
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-table hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-table
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-core hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-core
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-agenda hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-agenda
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-org hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-org
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-table hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-table
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-docview hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-docview
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-version hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-version
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-element hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-element
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-faces hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-faces
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-src hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-src
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-fortran hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-fortran
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-gnus hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-gnus
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-beamer hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ox-beamer
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-haskell hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-haskell
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-list hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-list
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-sass hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-sass
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-java hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-java
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-J hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-J
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-asymptote hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-asymptote
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-colview hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-colview
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-install hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-install
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-ctags hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-ctags
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-tangle hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-tangle
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-exp hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-exp
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-bbdb hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-bbdb
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-eshell hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-eshell
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-makefile hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-makefile
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-icalendar hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ox-icalendar
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-maxima hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-maxima
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-ruby hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-ruby
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-attach hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-attach
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-lob hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-lob
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-keys hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-keys
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-js hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-js
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-groovy hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-groovy
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-footnote hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-footnote
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-hledger hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-hledger
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-macro hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-macro
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-indent hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-indent
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-comint hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-comint
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-eval hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-eval
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-R hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-R
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-ebnf hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-ebnf
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-clojure hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-clojure
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-plot hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-plot
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-md hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ox-md
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-lisp hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-lisp
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-coq hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-coq
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-irc hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-irc
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-plantuml hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-plantuml
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-shen hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-shen
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-odt hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ox-odt
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-gnuplot hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-gnuplot
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-datetree hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-datetree
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-latex hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-latex
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-ledger hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-ledger
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-lua hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-lua
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-archive hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-archive
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-pcomplete hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-pcomplete
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-screen hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-screen
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-timer hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-timer
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-octave hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-octave
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-macs hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-macs
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-dot hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-dot
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-inlinetask hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-inlinetask
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-entities hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-entities
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-awk hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-awk
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-id hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-id
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-forth hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-forth
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-org hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ox-org
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-sed hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-sed
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-capture hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-capture
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-ocaml hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-ocaml
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-latex hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ox-latex
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-mobile hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-mobile
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-bibtex hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-bibtex
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-habit hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-habit
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-sql hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-sql
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-vala hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-vala
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-eww hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-eww
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-calc hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-calc
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-stan hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-stan
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-scheme hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-scheme
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-clock hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-clock
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-lint hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-lint
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-publish hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ox-publish
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-texinfo hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ox-texinfo
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-info hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-info
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-mhe hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-mhe
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-python hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-python
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-ref hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-ref
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-matlab hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-matlab
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-ascii hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ox-ascii
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ox
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-abc hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-abc
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-rmail hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-rmail
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-processing hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-processing
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-duration hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-duration
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-feed hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-feed
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-perl hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-perl
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-shell hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-shell
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-css hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-css
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-w3m hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-w3m
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-crypt hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-crypt
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-html hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ox-html
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-lilypond hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-lilypond
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-sqlite hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-sqlite
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-io hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-io
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-loaddefs hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-loaddefs
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-mscgen hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-mscgen
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-compat hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-compat
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-protocol hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-protocol
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/repos/py-isort.el/py-isort hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/py-isort-20160925.318/py-isort
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/repos/virtualenvwrapper.el/virtualenvwrapper hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/virtualenvwrapper-20161002.1515/virtualenvwrapper
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20170901.2039/ledger-texi hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ledger-mode/ledger-texi
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20170901.2039/ledger-schedule hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ledger-mode/ledger-schedule
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20170901.2039/ledger-fonts hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ledger-mode/ledger-fonts
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20170901.2039/ledger-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ledger-mode/ledger-mode
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20170901.2039/ledger-init hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ledger-mode/ledger-init
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20170901.2039/ledger-xact hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ledger-mode/ledger-xact
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20170901.2039/ledger-sort hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ledger-mode/ledger-sort
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20170901.2039/ledger-exec hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ledger-mode/ledger-exec
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20170901.2039/ledger-regex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ledger-mode/ledger-regex
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20170901.2039/ledger-complete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ledger-mode/ledger-complete
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20170901.2039/ledger-occur hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ledger-mode/ledger-occur
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20170901.2039/ledger-post hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ledger-mode/ledger-post
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20170901.2039/ledger-navigate hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ledger-mode/ledger-navigate
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20170901.2039/ledger-state hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ledger-mode/ledger-state
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20170901.2039/ledger-report hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ledger-mode/ledger-report
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20170901.2039/ledger-reconcile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ledger-mode/ledger-reconcile
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20170901.2039/ledger-commodities hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ledger-mode/ledger-commodities
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20170901.2039/ledger-fontify hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ledger-mode/ledger-fontify
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20170901.2039/ledger-context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ledger-mode/ledger-context
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20170901.2039/ledger-test hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ledger-mode/ledger-test
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-J hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-ebnf hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-coq hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-eww
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-stan hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-abc hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol

Features:
(shadow face-remap emacsbug helm-command helm-x-files helm-for-files
helm-external diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-iso org-eldoc org-indent
cap-words superword subword org-bullets org-rmail org-mhe org-irc
org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m
editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch
company-yasnippet smart-mode-line-powerline-theme keychain-environment
systemd editorconfig shrink-whitespace yaml-mode toml-mode align
csv-mode iedit iedit-lib web-mode-expansions web-mode disp-table
guess-language flyspell-correct-helm flyspell-correct ace-link avy
god-mode dakra selected smart-region rainbow-delimiters elisp-slime-nav
multiple-cursors mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode mc-separate-operations
rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop mc-mark-more mc-cycle-cursors
mc-edit-lines expand-region text-mode-expansions cc-mode-expansions
the-org-mode-expansions ruby-mode-expansions
python-el-fgallina-expansions octave-expansions nxml-mode-expansions
js2-mode-expansions js-mode-expansions html-mode-expansions
css-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions expand-region-core
expand-region-custom undo-tree diff tide tide-lv typescript-mode
js2-refactor js2r-paredit js2r-conveniences js2r-conditionals
js2r-wrapping js2r-functions yasnippet elec-pair js2r-vars
multiple-cursors-core js2r-iife js2r-formatting js2r-helpers indium
indium-scratch indium-nodejs indium-chrome indium-v8 indium-debugger
indium-debugger-locals indium-debugger-frames indium-interaction
indium-breakpoint indium-script sourcemap indium-workspace
indium-inspector indium-repl websocket indium-backend indium-structs
indium-debugger-litable indium-render indium-seq-fix indium-faces
js2-imenu-extras js2-mode json-mode json-reformat json-snatcher
prettier-js octave easy-escape aggressive-indent hy-mode ledger-mode
ledger-check ledger-texi ledger-test ledger-sort ledger-report
ledger-reconcile ledger-occur ledger-fontify ledger-state ledger-fonts
ledger-complete ledger-schedule ledger-init ledger-xact ledger-post
ledger-exec ledger-navigate ledger-context ledger-commodities
ledger-regex hledger-mode hledger-webservice hledger-mail
hledger-reports hledger-navigate hledger-defuns hledger-core dumb-jump
popup symbol-overlay helpful info-look elisp-refs loop browse-at-remote
virtualenvwrapper gud company-restclient know-your-http-well
http-status-codes http-relations http-methods http-headers py-isort
python-docstring sphinx-mode sphinx-src pip-requirements pippel sort
company-anaconda anaconda-mode pythonic sass-mode haml-mode
smartparens-javascript js css-mode smartparens-ruby ruby-mode scss-mode
flymake flymake-proc flymake-ui rainbow-mode helm-emmet emmet-mode
sqlup-mode sql-indent sql view flycheck-cython cython-mode outline-magic
origami origami-parsers diff-hl vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher zop-to-char
docker-compose-mode dockerfile-mode docker edit-server frames-only-mode
i3 bindat jira-markup-mode fish-mode alchemist alchemist-macroexpand
alchemist-company alchemist-help alchemist-complete alchemist-refcard
alchemist-phoenix alchemist-compile alchemist-iex alchemist-message
alchemist-hooks alchemist-hex alchemist-mix alchemist-info
alchemist-goto alchemist-scope alchemist-eval alchemist-interact
alchemist-server alchemist-execute alchemist-report alchemist-test-mode
alchemist-project alchemist-file alchemist-key alchemist-utils
smartparens-elixir elixir-mode pkg-info lisp-mnt elixir-smie irony-eldoc
company-irony irony-completion irony-snippet irony irony-iotask racer
cargo cargo-process flycheck-rust smartparens-rust rust-mode
company-insert-selected slime-company slime-fancy slime-trace-dialog
slime-fontifying-fu slime-package-fu slime-references
slime-compiler-notes-tree slime-scratch slime-presentations bridge
slime-macrostep macrostep slime-mdot-fu slime-enclosing-context
slime-fuzzy slime-fancy-trace slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c
slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc slime-repl slime-parse slime
arc-mode archive-mode hyperspec company-oddmuse company-keywords
company-etags company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev
company-files company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-clang
company-semantic company-eclim company-template company-css company-nxml
company-bbdb company pcase highlight-indent-guides whole-line-or-region
comment-dwim-2 eww mm-url gnus nnheader url-queue shr svg wolfram
url-cache swiper-helm swiper ivy flx ivy-overlay helm-backup helm-ext
helm-ext-minibuffer helm-ext-ff helm-bookmark helm-net helm-adaptive
back-button persistent-soft list-utils ucs-utils nav-flash pulse
org-link-edit hydra lv dired-async dired-du find-dired dired+
image-dired image-file dired-aux dired-ranger dired-open dired-avfs
dired-collapse dired-rainbow dired-hacks-utils dired-x wdired
emms-player-simple-mpv-e.g.playlist-fname
emms-player-simple-mpv-e.g.time-display emms-playing-time emms-info
emms-mode-line emms-player-simple-mpv-e.g.hydra
emms-player-simple-mpv-control-functions emms-player-simple-mpv later-do
tq emms-volume emms-volume-amixer emms-playlist-mode
emms-source-playlist emms-source-file locate emms-player-simple emms
emms-compat po-mode conf-mode em-prompt eshell-git-prompt em-hist
em-pred em-smart rst smartparens-markdown markdown-mode moe-dark-theme
moe-theme powerline powerline-separators color powerline-themes goto-chg
hacker-typer pkgbuild-mode litable nginx-mode smartparens-lua lua-mode
beacon which-key ws-butler ob-sql ob-shell ob-restclient restclient-helm
restclient ob-ipython smartparens-python python tramp-sh f
dash-functional ob-python ob-org ob-octave ob-ledger ob-gnuplot ob-dot
ob-ditaa ob-C cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs gh gh-users gh-issues gh-pulls
gh-repos gh-comments gh-gist gh-oauth gh-api logito gh-cache pcache
eieio-base gh-auth gh-url url-http tls gnutls url-auth url-gw nsm
org-pomodoro alert log4e notifications dbus ido-completing-read+ memoize
cus-edit cus-start cus-load xml gntp org-timer org-crypt org-clock
noflet cl-indent org-protocol org-expiry ox-jira ox-odt ox-latex
ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-man org-habit
org-agenda mu4e-contrib gnus-dired mu4e-maildirs-extension org-mu4e mu4e
desktop frameset mu4e-speedbar speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe
mu4e-main mu4e-context mu4e-view browse-url mu4e-headers mu4e-compose
mu4e-draft mu4e-actions rfc2368 smtpmail sendmail mu4e-mark mu4e-message
html2text mu4e-proc mu4e-utils doc-view jka-compr image-mode mu4e-lists
mu4e-vars mu4e-meta use-package bind-key org-id orgit org-element
avl-tree generator magit-bookmark magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash
magit-bisect magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes
magit-worktree magit-branch magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit
magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode
magit-core magit-autorevert magit-process magit-margin magit-mode
magit-git magit-section magit-popup git-commit magit-utils crm log-edit
message puny dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg gnus-util
rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils
gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log with-editor server org org-macro
org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline
outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs atomx prelude-xml rng-nxml
rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util
rng-pttrn nxml-ns nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap smartparens-html
sgml-mode dom nxml-util nxml-enc xmltok prelude-shell sh-script smie
executable prelude-go go-projectile vc-git diff-mode go-rename go-guru
go-eldoc go-mode url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap find-file ffap
prelude-emacs-lisp prelude-common-lisp prelude-clojure prelude-lisp
prelude-c prelude-programming flycheck find-func subr-x which-func
prelude-helm-everywhere helm-mode helm-descbinds helm-eshell helm-elisp
helm-eval edebug helm-info prelude-helm helm-projectile helm-files
helm-tags helm-buffers helm-grep helm-regexp helm-locate helm-types
helm-imenu helm-utils helm-help helm easy-mmode helm-source
helm-multi-match helm-lib helm-config helm-easymenu async-bytecomp async
prelude-global-keybindings prelude-editor smartrep operate-on-number
calc-bin calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs winner esh-var esh-io
esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups eshell esh-module
esh-mode esh-util re-builder whitespace tabify browse-kill-ring derived
midnight ediff-merg ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-mult ediff-help
ediff-init ediff-util ediff anzu projectile grep compile ibuf-ext
ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs bookmark pp flyspell ispell rect diminish etags
xref project volatile-highlights hl-line windmove savehist saveplace
time-date smartparens-config smartparens-text smartparens autorevert
filenotify delsel prelude-mode crux ido docker-tramp tramp-cache tramp
tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver ucs-normalize shell pcomplete
comint ansi-color ring parse-time format-spec imenu-anywhere imenu
prelude-core epl ov thingatpt prelude-ui smart-mode-line advice
rich-minority prelude-custom prelude-packages cl-extra help-mode
finder-inf edmacro kmacro gh-common gh-profile s marshal eieio-compat ht
json map dash slime-autoloads rx info package epg-config url-handlers
url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl gv
recentf tree-widget wid-edit cl-loaddefs cl-lib easymenu mule-util
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting xwidget-internal move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1591154 537989)
 (symbols 48 103979 894)
 (miscs 40 3523 12562)
 (strings 32 454163 97048)
 (string-bytes 1 12929901)
 (vectors 16 154453)
 (vector-slots 8 3805611 315596)
 (floats 8 662 1314)
 (intervals 56 38971 5968)
 (buffers 992 40))
<#secure method=pgpmime mode=sign>