Subject: bug#28430: closed (Re: bug#28430: 26.0.50; Segfault on unexpected connection loss)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2017 14:41:02 +0000

Your bug report

#28430: 26.0.50; Segfault on unexpected connection loss

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
28430: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=28430
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#28430: 26.0.50; Segfault on unexpected connection loss
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Daniel Kraus <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2017 17:39:58 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: Daniel Kraus <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2017 21:51:36 +0800
> 
> Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:
> 
> > Thanks.  I think I fixed this, please try the current master.
> 
> Jep, works in master.
> 
> Does not crash anymore and the minibuffer shows:
> 
> --cut--
> HTTP GET http://127.0.0.1:6543 Headers:[nil] Body:[]
> Contacting host: 127.0.0.1:6543
> error in process sentinel: peculiar error [2 times]
> --cut--

Great, I will close the bug, then.

> Guess a nicer error message is a problem from restclient.el then.

Yes, I think so.

> Thanks for the fast fix.

Thanks for a simple reproducer and clear backtrace data.

Subject: 26.0.50; Segfault on unexpected connection loss
From: Daniel Kraus <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 13:41:20 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

This bug happens with restclient mode but I suspect it happens
for other packages as well?!

To reproduce:

Start in a process to listen on a port, e.g.
#+BEGIN_SRC sh
nc -l -p 6543
#+END_SRC

Start emacs: `emacs --debug-init -Q`

Load restclient:
#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
(add-to-list 'load-path "/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/restclient-20170727.825")
(require 'restclient)
#+END_SRC
Open new buffer (e.g. 'test.rest') and `M-x restclient-mode`.
Type:
`GET http://127.0.0.1:6543/`
and then press `C-c C-c`

Switch to the netcat window and Ctrl-C to break up the connection.
Emacs segfaults:
#+BEGIN_QUOTE
Fatal error 11: Segmentation fault
Backtrace:
/usr/bin/emacs[0x50e2bf]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x4f3d02]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x50c5df]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x50c809]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x50c88d]
/usr/lib/libpthread.so.0(+0x11da0)[0x7fccb2d59da0]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x4f8d80]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x5a8d21]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x569d1e]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x5a8c2f]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x5abbc9]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x5b16a2]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x4fe9ae]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x500d9c]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x50289e]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x569c4f]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x4f40c5]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x569bbe]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x4f405d]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x4f8a28]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x4f8d57]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x41645c]
/usr/lib/libc.so.6(__libc_start_main+0xea)[0x7fccb2322f6a]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x4171ea]
fish: “/usr/bin/emacs --debug-init -Q” terminated by signal SIGSEGV (Address boundary error)
#+END_QUOTE

In GNU Emacs 26.0.50 (build 22, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.19)
 of 2017-09-12 built on matrix
Repository revision: 370e04fbb206c59c6a2251dc54f69c61887f60cc
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11903000
Recent messages:
Restoring clock data
Loading /home/daniel/.emacs.d/personal/org-clock-save.el (source)...done
When done with this frame, type C-x 5 0
Saving file /home/daniel/org/gtd.org...
Wrote /tmp/.!home!daniel!org!gtd.org.~undo-tree~
Wrote /home/daniel/org/gtd.org
Mark set
Saving file /home/daniel/org/gtd.org...
Wrote /tmp/.!home!daniel!org!gtd.org.~undo-tree~
Wrote /home/daniel/org/gtd.org

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-gameuser=:games
 --with-sound=alsa --with-xft --with-modules --with-x-toolkit=gtk3
 --without-gconf --with-gsettings --without-gpm --without-m17n-flt
 --with-xwidgets --without-compress-install 'CFLAGS=-march=x86-64
 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-plt'
 CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro,-z,now'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY ACL
GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE LIBOTF XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11
MODULES XWIDGETS LIBSYSTEMD

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Messages

Minor modes in effect:
  editorconfig-mode: t
  csv-field-index-mode: t
  selected-global-mode: t
  selected-minor-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  global-edit-server-edit-mode: t
  frames-only-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  whole-line-or-region-global-mode: t
  whole-line-or-region-local-mode: t
  back-button-mode: t
  dired-async-mode: t
  beacon-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-descbinds-mode: t
  helm-autoresize-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  prelude-global-mode: t
  prelude-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  cl-old-struct-compat-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/repos/browse-at-remote/browse-at-remote hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/browse-at-remote-20170720.1518/browse-at-remote
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-C hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-C
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-picolisp hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-picolisp
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-man hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ox-man
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-mouse hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-mouse
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-ditaa hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-ditaa
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-table hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-table
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-core hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-core
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-agenda hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-agenda
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-org hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-org
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-table hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-table
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-docview hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-docview
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-version hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-version
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-element hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-element
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-faces hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-faces
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-src hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-src
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-fortran hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-fortran
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-gnus hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-gnus
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-beamer hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ox-beamer
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-haskell hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-haskell
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-list hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-list
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-sass hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-sass
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-java hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-java
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-J hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-J
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-asymptote hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-asymptote
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-colview hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-colview
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-install hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-install
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-ctags hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-ctags
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-tangle hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-tangle
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-exp hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-exp
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-bbdb hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-bbdb
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-eshell hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-eshell
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-makefile hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-makefile
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-icalendar hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ox-icalendar
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-maxima hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-maxima
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-ruby hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-ruby
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-attach hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-attach
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-lob hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-lob
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-keys hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-keys
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-js hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-js
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-groovy hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-groovy
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-footnote hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-footnote
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-hledger hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-hledger
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-macro hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-macro
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-indent hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-indent
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-comint hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-comint
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-eval hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-eval
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-R hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-R
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-ebnf hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-ebnf
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-clojure hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-clojure
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-plot hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-plot
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-md hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ox-md
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-lisp hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-lisp
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-coq hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-coq
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-irc hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-irc
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-plantuml hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-plantuml
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-shen hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-shen
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-odt hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ox-odt
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-gnuplot hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-gnuplot
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-datetree hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-datetree
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-latex hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-latex
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-ledger hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-ledger
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-lua hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-lua
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-archive hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-archive
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-pcomplete hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-pcomplete
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-screen hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-screen
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-timer hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-timer
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-octave hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-octave
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-macs hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-macs
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-dot hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-dot
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-inlinetask hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-inlinetask
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-entities hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-entities
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-awk hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-awk
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-id hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-id
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-forth hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-forth
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-org hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ox-org
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-sed hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-sed
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-capture hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-capture
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-ocaml hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-ocaml
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-latex hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ox-latex
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-mobile hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-mobile
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-bibtex hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-bibtex
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-habit hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-habit
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-sql hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-sql
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-vala hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-vala
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-eww hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-eww
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-calc hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-calc
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-stan hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-stan
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-scheme hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-scheme
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-clock hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-clock
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-lint hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-lint
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-publish hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ox-publish
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-texinfo hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ox-texinfo
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-info hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-info
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-mhe hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-mhe
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-python hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-python
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-ref hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-ref
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-matlab hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-matlab
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-ascii hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ox-ascii
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ox
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-abc hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-abc
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-rmail hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-rmail
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-processing hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-processing
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-duration hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-duration
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-feed hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-feed
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-perl hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-perl
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-shell hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-shell
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-css hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-css
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-w3m hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-w3m
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-crypt hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-crypt
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-html hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ox-html
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-lilypond hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-lilypond
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-sqlite hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-sqlite
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-io hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-io
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-loaddefs hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-loaddefs
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-mscgen hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/ob-mscgen
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-compat hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-compat
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-protocol hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170911/org-protocol
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/repos/py-isort.el/py-isort hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/py-isort-20160925.318/py-isort
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/repos/virtualenvwrapper.el/virtualenvwrapper hides /home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/virtualenvwrapper-20161002.1515/virtualenvwrapper
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20170901.2039/ledger-texi hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ledger-mode/ledger-texi
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20170901.2039/ledger-schedule hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ledger-mode/ledger-schedule
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20170901.2039/ledger-fonts hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ledger-mode/ledger-fonts
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20170901.2039/ledger-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ledger-mode/ledger-mode
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20170901.2039/ledger-init hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ledger-mode/ledger-init
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20170901.2039/ledger-xact hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ledger-mode/ledger-xact
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20170901.2039/ledger-sort hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ledger-mode/ledger-sort
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20170901.2039/ledger-exec hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ledger-mode/ledger-exec
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20170901.2039/ledger-regex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ledger-mode/ledger-regex
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20170901.2039/ledger-complete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ledger-mode/ledger-complete
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20170901.2039/ledger-occur hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ledger-mode/ledger-occur
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20170901.2039/ledger-post hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ledger-mode/ledger-post
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20170901.2039/ledger-navigate hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ledger-mode/ledger-navigate
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20170901.2039/ledger-state hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ledger-mode/ledger-state
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20170901.2039/ledger-report hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ledger-mode/ledger-report
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20170901.2039/ledger-reconcile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ledger-mode/ledger-reconcile
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20170901.2039/ledger-commodities hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ledger-mode/ledger-commodities
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20170901.2039/ledger-fontify hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ledger-mode/ledger-fontify
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20170901.2039/ledger-context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ledger-mode/ledger-context
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/ledger-mode-20170901.2039/ledger-test hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/ledger-mode/ledger-test
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-J hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-ebnf hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-coq hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-eww
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-stan hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-abc hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/daniel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170911/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol

Features:
(shadow face-remap emacsbug helm-command helm-x-files helm-for-files
helm-external diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-iso org-eldoc org-indent
cap-words superword subword org-bullets org-rmail org-mhe org-irc
org-info org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m
editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch
company-yasnippet smart-mode-line-powerline-theme keychain-environment
systemd editorconfig shrink-whitespace yaml-mode toml-mode align
csv-mode iedit iedit-lib web-mode-expansions web-mode disp-table
guess-language flyspell-correct-helm flyspell-correct ace-link avy
god-mode dakra selected smart-region rainbow-delimiters elisp-slime-nav
multiple-cursors mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode mc-separate-operations
rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop mc-mark-more mc-cycle-cursors
mc-edit-lines expand-region text-mode-expansions cc-mode-expansions
the-org-mode-expansions ruby-mode-expansions
python-el-fgallina-expansions octave-expansions nxml-mode-expansions
js2-mode-expansions js-mode-expansions html-mode-expansions
css-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions expand-region-core
expand-region-custom undo-tree diff tide tide-lv typescript-mode
js2-refactor js2r-paredit js2r-conveniences js2r-conditionals
js2r-wrapping js2r-functions yasnippet elec-pair js2r-vars
multiple-cursors-core js2r-iife js2r-formatting js2r-helpers indium
indium-scratch indium-nodejs indium-chrome indium-v8 indium-debugger
indium-debugger-locals indium-debugger-frames indium-interaction
indium-breakpoint indium-script sourcemap indium-workspace
indium-inspector indium-repl websocket indium-backend indium-structs
indium-debugger-litable indium-render indium-seq-fix indium-faces
js2-imenu-extras js2-mode json-mode json-reformat json-snatcher
prettier-js octave easy-escape aggressive-indent hy-mode ledger-mode
ledger-check ledger-texi ledger-test ledger-sort ledger-report
ledger-reconcile ledger-occur ledger-fontify ledger-state ledger-fonts
ledger-complete ledger-schedule ledger-init ledger-xact ledger-post
ledger-exec ledger-navigate ledger-context ledger-commodities
ledger-regex hledger-mode hledger-webservice hledger-mail
hledger-reports hledger-navigate hledger-defuns hledger-core dumb-jump
popup symbol-overlay helpful info-look elisp-refs loop browse-at-remote
virtualenvwrapper gud company-restclient know-your-http-well
http-status-codes http-relations http-methods http-headers py-isort
python-docstring sphinx-mode sphinx-src pip-requirements pippel sort
company-anaconda anaconda-mode pythonic sass-mode haml-mode
smartparens-javascript js css-mode smartparens-ruby ruby-mode scss-mode
flymake flymake-proc flymake-ui rainbow-mode helm-emmet emmet-mode
sqlup-mode sql-indent sql view flycheck-cython cython-mode outline-magic
origami origami-parsers diff-hl vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher zop-to-char
docker-compose-mode dockerfile-mode docker edit-server frames-only-mode
i3 bindat jira-markup-mode fish-mode alchemist alchemist-macroexpand
alchemist-company alchemist-help alchemist-complete alchemist-refcard
alchemist-phoenix alchemist-compile alchemist-iex alchemist-message
alchemist-hooks alchemist-hex alchemist-mix alchemist-info
alchemist-goto alchemist-scope alchemist-eval alchemist-interact
alchemist-server alchemist-execute alchemist-report alchemist-test-mode
alchemist-project alchemist-file alchemist-key alchemist-utils
smartparens-elixir elixir-mode pkg-info lisp-mnt elixir-smie irony-eldoc
company-irony irony-completion irony-snippet irony irony-iotask racer
cargo cargo-process flycheck-rust smartparens-rust rust-mode
company-insert-selected slime-company slime-fancy slime-trace-dialog
slime-fontifying-fu slime-package-fu slime-references
slime-compiler-notes-tree slime-scratch slime-presentations bridge
slime-macrostep macrostep slime-mdot-fu slime-enclosing-context
slime-fuzzy slime-fancy-trace slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c
slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc slime-repl slime-parse slime
arc-mode archive-mode hyperspec company-oddmuse company-keywords
company-etags company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev
company-files company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-clang
company-semantic company-eclim company-template company-css company-nxml
company-bbdb company pcase highlight-indent-guides whole-line-or-region
comment-dwim-2 eww mm-url gnus nnheader url-queue shr svg wolfram
url-cache swiper-helm swiper ivy flx ivy-overlay helm-backup helm-ext
helm-ext-minibuffer helm-ext-ff helm-bookmark helm-net helm-adaptive
back-button persistent-soft list-utils ucs-utils nav-flash pulse
org-link-edit hydra lv dired-async dired-du find-dired dired+
image-dired image-file dired-aux dired-ranger dired-open dired-avfs
dired-collapse dired-rainbow dired-hacks-utils dired-x wdired
emms-player-simple-mpv-e.g.playlist-fname
emms-player-simple-mpv-e.g.time-display emms-playing-time emms-info
emms-mode-line emms-player-simple-mpv-e.g.hydra
emms-player-simple-mpv-control-functions emms-player-simple-mpv later-do
tq emms-volume emms-volume-amixer emms-playlist-mode
emms-source-playlist emms-source-file locate emms-player-simple emms
emms-compat po-mode conf-mode em-prompt eshell-git-prompt em-hist
em-pred em-smart rst smartparens-markdown markdown-mode moe-dark-theme
moe-theme powerline powerline-separators color powerline-themes goto-chg
hacker-typer pkgbuild-mode litable nginx-mode smartparens-lua lua-mode
beacon which-key ws-butler ob-sql ob-shell ob-restclient restclient-helm
restclient ob-ipython smartparens-python python tramp-sh f
dash-functional ob-python ob-org ob-octave ob-ledger ob-gnuplot ob-dot
ob-ditaa ob-C cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs gh gh-users gh-issues gh-pulls
gh-repos gh-comments gh-gist gh-oauth gh-api logito gh-cache pcache
eieio-base gh-auth gh-url url-http tls gnutls url-auth url-gw nsm
org-pomodoro alert log4e notifications dbus ido-completing-read+ memoize
cus-edit cus-start cus-load xml gntp org-timer org-crypt org-clock
noflet cl-indent org-protocol org-expiry ox-jira ox-odt ox-latex
ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-man org-habit
org-agenda mu4e-contrib gnus-dired mu4e-maildirs-extension org-mu4e mu4e
desktop frameset mu4e-speedbar speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe
mu4e-main mu4e-context mu4e-view browse-url mu4e-headers mu4e-compose
mu4e-draft mu4e-actions rfc2368 smtpmail sendmail mu4e-mark mu4e-message
html2text mu4e-proc mu4e-utils doc-view jka-compr image-mode mu4e-lists
mu4e-vars mu4e-meta use-package bind-key org-id orgit org-element
avl-tree generator magit-bookmark magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash
magit-bisect magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes
magit-worktree magit-branch magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit
magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode
magit-core magit-autorevert magit-process magit-margin magit-mode
magit-git magit-section magit-popup git-commit magit-utils crm log-edit
message puny dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg gnus-util
rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils
gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log with-editor server org org-macro
org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline
outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs atomx prelude-xml rng-nxml
rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util
rng-pttrn nxml-ns nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap smartparens-html
sgml-mode dom nxml-util nxml-enc xmltok prelude-shell sh-script smie
executable prelude-go go-projectile vc-git diff-mode go-rename go-guru
go-eldoc go-mode url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap find-file ffap
prelude-emacs-lisp prelude-common-lisp prelude-clojure prelude-lisp
prelude-c prelude-programming flycheck find-func subr-x which-func
prelude-helm-everywhere helm-mode helm-descbinds helm-eshell helm-elisp
helm-eval edebug helm-info prelude-helm helm-projectile helm-files
helm-tags helm-buffers helm-grep helm-regexp helm-locate helm-types
helm-imenu helm-utils helm-help helm easy-mmode helm-source
helm-multi-match helm-lib helm-config helm-easymenu async-bytecomp async
prelude-global-keybindings prelude-editor smartrep operate-on-number
calc-bin calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs winner esh-var esh-io
esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups eshell esh-module
esh-mode esh-util re-builder whitespace tabify browse-kill-ring derived
midnight ediff-merg ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-mult ediff-help
ediff-init ediff-util ediff anzu projectile grep compile ibuf-ext
ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs bookmark pp flyspell ispell rect diminish etags
xref project volatile-highlights hl-line windmove savehist saveplace
time-date smartparens-config smartparens-text smartparens autorevert
filenotify delsel prelude-mode crux ido docker-tramp tramp-cache tramp
tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver ucs-normalize shell pcomplete
comint ansi-color ring parse-time format-spec imenu-anywhere imenu
prelude-core epl ov thingatpt prelude-ui smart-mode-line advice
rich-minority prelude-custom prelude-packages cl-extra help-mode
finder-inf edmacro kmacro gh-common gh-profile s marshal eieio-compat ht
json map dash slime-autoloads rx info package epg-config url-handlers
url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl gv
recentf tree-widget wid-edit cl-loaddefs cl-lib easymenu mule-util
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting xwidget-internal move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1591154 537989)
 (symbols 48 103979 894)
 (miscs 40 3523 12562)
 (strings 32 454163 97048)
 (string-bytes 1 12929901)
 (vectors 16 154453)
 (vector-slots 8 3805611 315596)
 (floats 8 662 1314)
 (intervals 56 38971 5968)
 (buffers 992 40))
<#secure method=pgpmime mode=sign>