Subject: bug#28420: closed (Re: bug#28420: enriched mode stores fg colors, but don't display them)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 17:23:02 +0000

Your bug report

#28420: enriched mode stores fg colors, but don't display them

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
28420: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=28420
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#28420: enriched mode stores fg colors, but don't display them
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 20:22:06 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 17:40:38 +0300
> From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked]
> 
> This is fallout from bug#28350.  It all will be fixed in a few days,
> please wait for a while.

Actually, it was fixed today, so I'm closing this bug.

Subject: enriched mode stores fg colors, but don't display them
From: "Mutiny " <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: 11 Sep 2017 20:18:22 -0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

since some days emacs displays foreground colors when selected, stores them, however don't display them after a re-open of the document. Attached the document and some technicalm info.
----
./configure                             \
--prefix=$deploy_folder              \
--sysconfdir=$sysconfdir             \
--enable-locallisppath=$locallisppath    \
--libexecdir=$libexecdir              \
--localstatedir=$localstatedir          \
--enable-largefile                    \
--with-x-toolkit=gtk3                 \
--with-sound=yes                    \
--with-modules                       \
--with-xwidgets                      \
--without-pop                       \
--with-file-notification=yes

---
GNU Emacs 26.0.50 of 2017-09-11
dist:  Fedora release 26 (Twenty Six)
subdist: none.
kernel: Linux XXX 4.12.9-300.fc26.x86_64
----
Code:
Content-Type: text/enriched
Text-Width: 70

<x-color>-*- mode: enriched -*-
<x-color><param>blue</param>blue</x-color></x-color> <x-color><x-color><param>red</param>red</x-color></x-color> none