Subject: [PATCH 0/2] gnu: Add monero.

From: Theodoros Foradis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2017 19:35:41 +0300

Hello Guix,

this patch set adds clients (cli and gui) for Monero, a private digital
currency.

As I mention in comments in source, monero package bundles easylogging++
and lmdb. The bundled easylogging++ is modified, and the changes will
not be upstreamed. The devs deem the lmdb driver too critical a consenus
component, to use the system's dynamically linked library (plus there's
not even the option in the build system to use it).

The other bundled dependencies we delete and not use.

As far as monero-core is concerned (the gui), I did not manage to get it
to build with the modular qt. Should this be added in the source as a
TODO item?

Theodoros Foradis(2):
 gnu: Add monero-core.
 gnu: Add monero.

 gnu/packages/finance.scm | 183 ++++++++++++++++++++++++
 1 file changed, 183 insertions(+)
-- 
Theodoros Foradis