Subject: Re: [bug#28401] [PATCH 0/2] gnu: Add monero.

From: Theodoros Foradis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2017 11:56:19 +0300

> BTW, all tests pass (on x86_64), but the second test of “monero” takes
> ages:

Maybe we should like to disable that specific test?

>> As far as monero-core is concerned (the gui), I did not manage to get it
>> to build with the modular qt. Should this be added in the source as a
>> TODO item?
>
> Could you be more specific at what you tried and failed to achieve?
> Perhaps Efraim (Cc’d) or someone else can provide guidance.

The README file lists the following packages for other GNU/Linux
distros:
qtbase5-dev qt5-default qtdeclarative5-dev qml-module-qtquick-controls
qml-module-qtquick-xmllistmodel qttools5-dev-tools
qml-module-qtquick-dialogs

I tried using our:
qtbase
qtdeclarative
qtquickcontrol
qttools
qtgraphicaleffects,
with which the package won't build.

But I can't find the equivalent for the qml-module-... packages, except
for the qtquickcontrol one. Maybe I'm missing something?
-- 
Theodoros Foradis