Subject: bug#28394: Emacs 24.5; desktop-save-mode does not save desktop settings anymore

From: Dennis Mayr <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2017 13:37:44 -0300

I have 2 buffers open, with the desktop split vertically into 2 windows
with C-x 3; I activated desktop-save-mode, Emacs asks me if I want to save
the desktop when exiting, I say yes, Emacs saves desktop.
I reopen Emacs, M-x desktop-read, only 1 buffer is loaded, the desktop
isn't loaded the way I saved it. It used to work before. I deleted .emacs.d
and reinstalled everything from scratch, problem persists.

In GNU Emacs 24.5.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.18.9)
 of 2016-04-17 on lgw01-04, modified by Debian
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11804000
System Description: elementary OS 0.4.1 Loki

Configured using:
 `configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --libexecdir=/usr/lib --localstatedir=/var/lib
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars
 'CFLAGS=-g -O2 -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat
 -Werror=format-security -Wall' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time
 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -Wl,-z,relro''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: es_CL.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: es_CL.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: es_CL.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: es_ES.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: CSS

Minor modes in effect:
  company-mode: t
  emmet-mode: t
  goto-address-prog-mode: t
  bug-reference-prog-mode: t
  auto-highlight-symbol-mode: t
  highlight-numbers-mode: t
  highlight-parentheses-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  helm-descbinds-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-flx-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  mode-icons-mode: t
  rainbow-mode: t
  minimap-mode: t
  sublimity-mode: t
  hl-todo-mode: t
  winum-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  global-vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
  vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
  spaceline-info-mode: t
  spaceline-helm-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  popwin-mode: t
  persp-mode: t
  Info-breadcrumbs-in-mode-line-mode: t
  flycheck-pos-tip-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  eyebrowse-mode: t
  global-evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-surround-mode: t
  global-evil-search-highlight-persist: t
  evil-search-highlight-persist: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  show-smartparens-mode: t
  smartparens-mode: t
  evil-escape-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  eval-sexp-fu-flash-mode: t
  clean-aindent-mode: t
  holy-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  hs-minor-mode: t

Recent messages:
Loading
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/layers/+distributions/spacemacs-base/keybindings.el
(source)...done
Loading /home/dmayr/.emacs.d/layers/+emacs/better-defaults/keybindings.el
(source)...done
Loading /home/dmayr/.emacs.d/.cache/spacemacs-buffer.el (source)...done
Spacemacs is ready.
Loading /home/dmayr/.emacs.d/.cache/recentf...done
Open the quickhelp.
Skipping check for new version (reason: dotfile)
Auto-evilification could not remap these functions in map `edebug-mode-map':
   - `edebug-Go-nonstop-mode' originally mapped on `G'
[yas] Prepared just-in-time loading of snippets successfully. [2 times]
Symbol's value as variable is void: helm-bookmark-map

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp/debian-startup hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ox-odt hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-colview hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-mouse hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-python hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-scheme hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ox hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-capture hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ox-ascii hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-tangle hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-ledger hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-clock hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ox-org hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-crypt hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-inlinetask hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-datetree hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-ctags hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-version hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-version
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ox-texinfo hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-calc hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-ref hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-C hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-rmail hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-footnote hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-compat hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-clojure hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-dot hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-info hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-info
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ox-icalendar hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-macro hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-table hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-lilypond hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-sass hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-attach hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ox-md hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-docview hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ox-man hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-css hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-ruby hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-list hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-list
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-js hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-indent hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ox-latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-fortran hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-haskell hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-entities hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-screen hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-macs hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-table hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-table
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-awk hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-element hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-element
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ox-beamer hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-plantuml hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-shen hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-R hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-irc hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ox-html hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-protocol hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-bibtex hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-gnus hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-archive hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-lob hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-mhe hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-bbdb hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ox-publish hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-org hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-install hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-install
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-sql hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-loaddefs hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-faces hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-eval hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-maxima hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-lisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-src hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-src
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-plot hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-java hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-pcomplete hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-io hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-feed hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-octave hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-asymptote hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-mscgen hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-id hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-id
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-comint hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-makefile hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-picolisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-habit hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-agenda hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-mobile hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-perl hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-timer hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-core hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-keys hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-w3m hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-matlab hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-exp hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-eshell hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-eshell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/texmathp hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/texmathp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-info hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-info
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/preview hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/preview
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/prv-emacs hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/prv-emacs
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/context-nl hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-nl
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-bar hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-bar
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-mik hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-mik
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-style hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-style
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/multi-prompt hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/multi-prompt
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/font-latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/font-latex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/plain-tex hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/plain-tex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/bib-cite hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/bib-cite
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/latex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-font hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-font
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-buf hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-buf
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fold hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fold
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/context hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/toolbar-x hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/toolbar-x
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-jp hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-jp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/context-en hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-en

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader sendmail mail-utils two-column iso-transl css-mode
smie helm-projectile dired open-junk-file company-files company-keywords
company-etags company-gtags company-template company-dabbrev-code
company-dabbrev company-web-html company-web company-css
web-completion-data php-extras company drupal-mode drupal/emacs-drush
drupal/flycheck drupal/phpcs drupal/ispell drupal/etags drupal/eldoc sql
view php-mode cc-langs speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe flymake add-log
cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine
cc-vars cc-defs emmet-mode evil-matchit goto-addr bug-reference
auto-highlight-symbol highlight-numbers parent-mode
highlight-parentheses hideshow rainbow-delimiters yasnippet
smartparens-html web-mode helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval edebug eldoc
helm-info helm-descbinds helm-mode helm-files helm-buffers helm-tags
helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp helm-external helm-net browse-url xml
url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util mailcap helm-utils helm-help helm-types helm-flx
helm helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib async projectile grep compile
ibuf-ext ibuffer recentf tree-widget highlight-indentation desktop
frameset mode-icons rainbow-mode minimap sublimity-scroll sublimity
hl-todo server xterm-color ws-butler winum winner etags
volatile-highlights vi-tilde-fringe spaceline-config spaceline-segments
spaceline powerline powerline-separators color powerline-themes
smartparens-config saveplace savehist popwin persp-mode linum info+
image-mode flycheck-pos-tip pos-tip flycheck find-func seq seq-24
flx-ido flx eyebrowse format-spec evil-unimpaired f s evil-surround
evil-search-highlight-persist evil-numbers evil-lisp-state smartparens
dash evil-indent-plus evil-exchange evil-escape evil-args evil-anzu anzu
mule-util eval-sexp-fu rx highlight noutline outline drupal/pcomplete
clean-aindent-mode adaptive-wrap hybrid-mode exec-path-from-shell
evil-evilified-state which-key use-package diminish bind-key hydra lv
cus-edit cus-start cus-load evil evil-integration undo-tree diff
evil-maps evil-commands flyspell ispell evil-jumps evil-command-window
evil-types evil-search evil-ex shell pcomplete comint ansi-color
evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core evil-common windmove
thingatpt rect evil-digraphs evil-vars ring info bind-map finder-inf
quelpa url-parse auth-source gnus-util password-cache url-vars
package-build mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr json lisp-mnt hl-line xt-mouse
autorevert filenotify disp-table wid-edit spacemacs-light-theme
spacemacs-common core-configuration-layer ht cl help-mode warnings
package epg-config eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra cconv
eieio-core ido-vertical-mode ido core-spacemacs core-use-package-ext
core-transient-state core-micro-state core-toggle core-keybindings
core-fonts-support core-spacemacs-buffer core-funcs cl-macs gv
core-themes-support core-display-init core-jump core-auto-completion
core-release-management core-dotspacemacs core-command-line core-debug
edmacro kmacro derived advice help-fns profiler easymenu pcase
cl-loaddefs cl-lib page-break-lines easy-mmode subr-x preview-latex
tex-site auto-loads time-date tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register
page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew
greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 666500 731954)
 (symbols 48 59375 73)
 (miscs 40 1413 712)
 (strings 32 145820 395316)
 (string-bytes 1 5042071)
 (vectors 16 56289)
 (vector-slots 8 1102385 374850)
 (floats 8 2027 3783)
 (intervals 56 3203 713)
 (buffers 960 22)
 (heap 1024 124835 60774))