Subject: bug#28394: closed (Re: bug#28394: Emacs 24.5; desktop-save-mode does not save desktop settings anymore)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2017 20:20:03 +0000

Your bug report

#28394: Emacs 24.5; desktop-save-mode does not save desktop settings anymore

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
28394: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=28394
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#28394: Emacs 24.5; desktop-save-mode does not save desktop settings anymore
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Dennis Mayr <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2017 23:19:27 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: Dennis Mayr <[email-masked]>
> Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2017 16:52:59 -0300
> 
> apparently, a snapshot version of helm was causing this and many other problems: `Symbol’s value as
> variable is void: helm-bookmark-map` error when invoking desktop-save, magit, and so on; the invoked
> commands did not work.
> I pinned helm and MELPA packages to the stable repo, removed helm from -emacs.d/elpa/, reinstaled it, it all
> works properly now.
> Sorry about the invoncenience, Emacs n00b here. 

No need to be sorry, anybody could make a mistake.

Based on your description, I'm closing this bug.

Subject: Emacs 24.5; desktop-save-mode does not save desktop settings anymore
From: Dennis Mayr <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2017 13:37:44 -0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I have 2 buffers open, with the desktop split vertically into 2 windows
with C-x 3; I activated desktop-save-mode, Emacs asks me if I want to save
the desktop when exiting, I say yes, Emacs saves desktop.
I reopen Emacs, M-x desktop-read, only 1 buffer is loaded, the desktop
isn't loaded the way I saved it. It used to work before. I deleted .emacs.d
and reinstalled everything from scratch, problem persists.

In GNU Emacs 24.5.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.18.9)
 of 2016-04-17 on lgw01-04, modified by Debian
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11804000
System Description: elementary OS 0.4.1 Loki

Configured using:
 `configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --libexecdir=/usr/lib --localstatedir=/var/lib
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars
 'CFLAGS=-g -O2 -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat
 -Werror=format-security -Wall' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time
 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -Wl,-z,relro''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: es_CL.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: es_CL.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: es_CL.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: es_ES.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: CSS

Minor modes in effect:
  company-mode: t
  emmet-mode: t
  goto-address-prog-mode: t
  bug-reference-prog-mode: t
  auto-highlight-symbol-mode: t
  highlight-numbers-mode: t
  highlight-parentheses-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  helm-descbinds-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-flx-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  mode-icons-mode: t
  rainbow-mode: t
  minimap-mode: t
  sublimity-mode: t
  hl-todo-mode: t
  winum-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  global-vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
  vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
  spaceline-info-mode: t
  spaceline-helm-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  popwin-mode: t
  persp-mode: t
  Info-breadcrumbs-in-mode-line-mode: t
  flycheck-pos-tip-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  eyebrowse-mode: t
  global-evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-surround-mode: t
  global-evil-search-highlight-persist: t
  evil-search-highlight-persist: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  show-smartparens-mode: t
  smartparens-mode: t
  evil-escape-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  eval-sexp-fu-flash-mode: t
  clean-aindent-mode: t
  holy-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  hs-minor-mode: t

Recent messages:
Loading
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/layers/+distributions/spacemacs-base/keybindings.el
(source)...done
Loading /home/dmayr/.emacs.d/layers/+emacs/better-defaults/keybindings.el
(source)...done
Loading /home/dmayr/.emacs.d/.cache/spacemacs-buffer.el (source)...done
Spacemacs is ready.
Loading /home/dmayr/.emacs.d/.cache/recentf...done
Open the quickhelp.
Skipping check for new version (reason: dotfile)
Auto-evilification could not remap these functions in map `edebug-mode-map':
   - `edebug-Go-nonstop-mode' originally mapped on `G'
[yas] Prepared just-in-time loading of snippets successfully. [2 times]
Symbol's value as variable is void: helm-bookmark-map

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp/debian-startup hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ox-odt hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-colview hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-mouse hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-python hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-scheme hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ox hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-capture hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ox-ascii hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-tangle hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-ledger hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-clock hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ox-org hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-crypt hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-inlinetask hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-datetree hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-ctags hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-version hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-version
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ox-texinfo hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-calc hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-ref hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-C hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-rmail hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-footnote hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-compat hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-clojure hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-dot hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-info hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-info
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ox-icalendar hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-macro hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-table hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-lilypond hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-sass hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-attach hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ox-md hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-docview hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ox-man hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-css hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-ruby hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-list hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-list
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-js hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-indent hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ox-latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-fortran hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-haskell hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-entities hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-screen hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-macs hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-table hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-table
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-awk hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-element hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-element
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ox-beamer hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-plantuml hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-shen hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-R hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-irc hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ox-html hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-protocol hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-bibtex hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-gnus hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-archive hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-lob hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-mhe hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-bbdb hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ox-publish hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-org hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-install hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-install
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-sql hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-loaddefs hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-faces hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-eval hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-maxima hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-lisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-src hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-src
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-plot hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-java hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-pcomplete hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-io hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-feed hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-octave hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-asymptote hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-mscgen hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-id hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-id
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-comint hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-makefile hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-picolisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-habit hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-agenda hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-mobile hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-perl hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-timer hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-core hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-keys hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-w3m hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-matlab hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/ob-exp hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/dmayr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170906/org-eshell hides
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-eshell
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/texmathp hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/texmathp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-info hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-info
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/preview hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/preview
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/prv-emacs hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/prv-emacs
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/context-nl hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-nl
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-bar hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-bar
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-mik hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-mik
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-style hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-style
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/multi-prompt hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/multi-prompt
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/font-latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/font-latex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/plain-tex hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/plain-tex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/bib-cite hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/bib-cite
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/latex
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-font hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-font
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-buf hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-buf
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fold hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fold
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/context hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/toolbar-x hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/toolbar-x
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/tex-jp hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-jp
/usr/share/emacs24/site-lisp/auctex/context-en hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-en

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader sendmail mail-utils two-column iso-transl css-mode
smie helm-projectile dired open-junk-file company-files company-keywords
company-etags company-gtags company-template company-dabbrev-code
company-dabbrev company-web-html company-web company-css
web-completion-data php-extras company drupal-mode drupal/emacs-drush
drupal/flycheck drupal/phpcs drupal/ispell drupal/etags drupal/eldoc sql
view php-mode cc-langs speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe flymake add-log
cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine
cc-vars cc-defs emmet-mode evil-matchit goto-addr bug-reference
auto-highlight-symbol highlight-numbers parent-mode
highlight-parentheses hideshow rainbow-delimiters yasnippet
smartparens-html web-mode helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval edebug eldoc
helm-info helm-descbinds helm-mode helm-files helm-buffers helm-tags
helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp helm-external helm-net browse-url xml
url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util mailcap helm-utils helm-help helm-types helm-flx
helm helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib async projectile grep compile
ibuf-ext ibuffer recentf tree-widget highlight-indentation desktop
frameset mode-icons rainbow-mode minimap sublimity-scroll sublimity
hl-todo server xterm-color ws-butler winum winner etags
volatile-highlights vi-tilde-fringe spaceline-config spaceline-segments
spaceline powerline powerline-separators color powerline-themes
smartparens-config saveplace savehist popwin persp-mode linum info+
image-mode flycheck-pos-tip pos-tip flycheck find-func seq seq-24
flx-ido flx eyebrowse format-spec evil-unimpaired f s evil-surround
evil-search-highlight-persist evil-numbers evil-lisp-state smartparens
dash evil-indent-plus evil-exchange evil-escape evil-args evil-anzu anzu
mule-util eval-sexp-fu rx highlight noutline outline drupal/pcomplete
clean-aindent-mode adaptive-wrap hybrid-mode exec-path-from-shell
evil-evilified-state which-key use-package diminish bind-key hydra lv
cus-edit cus-start cus-load evil evil-integration undo-tree diff
evil-maps evil-commands flyspell ispell evil-jumps evil-command-window
evil-types evil-search evil-ex shell pcomplete comint ansi-color
evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core evil-common windmove
thingatpt rect evil-digraphs evil-vars ring info bind-map finder-inf
quelpa url-parse auth-source gnus-util password-cache url-vars
package-build mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr json lisp-mnt hl-line xt-mouse
autorevert filenotify disp-table wid-edit spacemacs-light-theme
spacemacs-common core-configuration-layer ht cl help-mode warnings
package epg-config eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra cconv
eieio-core ido-vertical-mode ido core-spacemacs core-use-package-ext
core-transient-state core-micro-state core-toggle core-keybindings
core-fonts-support core-spacemacs-buffer core-funcs cl-macs gv
core-themes-support core-display-init core-jump core-auto-completion
core-release-management core-dotspacemacs core-command-line core-debug
edmacro kmacro derived advice help-fns profiler easymenu pcase
cl-loaddefs cl-lib page-break-lines easy-mmode subr-x preview-latex
tex-site auto-loads time-date tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register
page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew
greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 666500 731954)
 (symbols 48 59375 73)
 (miscs 40 1413 712)
 (strings 32 145820 395316)
 (string-bytes 1 5042071)
 (vectors 16 56289)
 (vector-slots 8 1102385 374850)
 (floats 8 2027 3783)
 (intervals 56 3203 713)
 (buffers 960 22)
 (heap 1024 124835 60774))