Subject: [bug#28292] Add emacs-game-2048.

From: [email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès)
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2017 10:34:22 +0200

Applied with the changes below, thanks!

Ludo'.

PS: We discussed it a couple of times before: please configure your
    email client to not add Mail-followup-to: guix-patches.  That leads
    people to reply to guix-patches instead of [email-masked],
    which is annoying.

diff --git a/gnu/packages/emacs.scm b/gnu/packages/emacs.scm
index aae39c79f..985226571 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/emacs.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/emacs.scm
@@ -2618,14 +2618,11 @@ dark background.")
          "0gy2pvz79whpavp4jmz8h9krzn7brmvv3diixi1d4w51pcdvaldd"))))
     (build-system emacs-build-system)
     (home-page "https://bitbucket.org/zck/2048.el")
-    (synopsis "Implementation of the game 2048 in elisp")
+    (synopsis "Implementation of the game 2048 in Emacs Lisp")
     (description
      "This program is an implementation of 2048 for Emacs.
-
-The goal of this game is to create a tile with value 2048.
-
-The size of the board and goal value can be customized -- see the
-variables *2048-columns*, *2048-rows*, and *2048-victory-value*.")
+The goal of this game is to create a tile with value 2048.  The size of the
+board and goal value can be customized.")
   (license license:gpl3+)))
 
 (define-public emacs-smartparens