Subject: bug#28263: 24.5; Org: `C-c LETTER' keys

From: Drew Adams <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2017 09:47:51 -0700 (PDT)

Dunno whether there are actual bindings in Org that correspond to these
occurrences in the source code of `C-c' followed by a letter.  Might be
worth checking.  (Bindings of `C-c' followed by a letter are reserved
for users.)  Possibly these are just vestigial doc indications, which
could be corrected/updated.

In org-agenda.el:

  ["Find FLAGGED Tasks" (org-agenda nil "?") :active t :keys "C-c a ?"]

  (defun org-agenda-kill-all-agenda-buffers ()
    "Kill all buffers in `org-agenda-mode'.
  This is used when toggling sticky agendas.
  You can also explicitly invoke it with `C-c a C-k'."...

In org.el:

  commands `org-search-view' (`C-c a s') and `org-occur-in-agenda-files'.
  ["Global TODO list" org-todo-list :active t :keys "C-c a t"]
  ["Find FLAGGED Tasks" (org-agenda nil "?") :active t :keys "C-c a ?"]

In GNU Emacs 24.5.1 (i686-pc-mingw32)
 of 2015-04-11 on LEG570
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 6.1.7601
Configured using:
 `configure --prefix=/c/usr --host=i686-pc-mingw32'