Subject: bug#28245: 26.0.50; symbolic links not well handled by vc-dir

From: Richard Stallman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2017 21:04:03 -0400

[[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider    ]]]
[[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,     ]]]
[[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. ]]]

Emacs developers will work on fixing this specific problem,
but the larger underlying problem is one that only you can fix:

  > Please note that I am under MSW,

Windows does you constant injustice because it is nonfree software.
See https://gnu.org/philosophy/free-software-even-more-important.html.

It is also malware: see https://gnu.org/malware/malware-microsoft.html.

Please do not interpret our support for running GNU Emacs on Windows
as granting Windows legitimacy.  For your freedom's sake, you need to
get out from under it!

-- 
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation (gnu.org, fsf.org)
Internet Hall-of-Famer (internethalloffame.org)
Skype: No way! See stallman.org/skype.html.