Subject: 25.2; gnus-group-make-nnir-group doesn't work on Gmane groups

From: Ryan Rix <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2017 10:37:03 -0700

Using `GG` on a group in the *Group* buffer to trigger an nnir search on
a gmane group calls in to `nnir-run-gmane' which no longer works with
the backend changes to GMane.

- add gmane to gnus-secondary-select-methods
- add a gmane group to gnus (I used gmane.org.operators.nanog)
- with point on the group's line, hit GG
- enter a query
- after a network timeout minibuffer contains: `search.gmane.org/80 Name
  or service not known'

I assume that `search.gmane.org' is dead due to the GMane ownership
transfer, Gnus should either fail to create an nnir group or use a
support search engine.

In GNU Emacs 25.2.1 (x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.17)
 of 2017-07-27 built on buildvm-16.phx2.fedoraproject.org
Windowing system distributor 'Fedora Project', version 11.0.11903000
System Description:	Fedora release 25 (Twenty Five)

Configured using:
 'configure --build=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu
 --host=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu --program-prefix=
 --disable-dependency-tracking --prefix=/usr --exec-prefix=/usr
 --bindir=/usr/bin --sbindir=/usr/sbin --sysconfdir=/etc
 --datadir=/usr/share --includedir=/usr/include --libdir=/usr/lib64
 --libexecdir=/usr/libexec --localstatedir=/var
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --mandir=/usr/share/man
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --with-dbus --with-gif --with-jpeg --with-png
 --with-rsvg --with-tiff --with-xft --with-xpm --with-x-toolkit=gtk3
 --with-gpm=no --with-xwidgets --with-modules
 build_alias=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu host_alias=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu
 'CFLAGS=-DMAIL_USE_LOCKF -O2 -g -pipe -Wall -Werror=format-security
 -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fexceptions -fstack-protector-strong
 --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -grecord-gcc-switches
 -specs=/usr/lib/rpm/redhat/redhat-hardened-cc1 -m64 -mtune=generic'
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro
 PKG_CONFIG_PATH=:/usr/lib64/pkgconfig:/usr/share/pkgconfig'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS NOTIFY
ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 MODULES XWIDGETS

Important settings:
  value of $LC_TIME: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  gnus-topic-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  cce-laptop-minor-mode: t
  gnus-desktop-notify-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-hl-nicks-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  hl-line-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  evil-leader-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t

Recent messages:
Saving /home/rrix/.newsrc.eld...
Saving file /home/rrix/.newsrc.eld...
Wrote /home/rrix/.newsrc.eld
Saving /home/rrix/.newsrc.eld...done
Opening nnir server on nnir-ephemeral...done
Contacting host: search.gmane.org:80
open-network-stream: search.gmane.org/80 Name or service not known
Quit
Type C-x 1 to delete the help window.
ivy-read: Command attempted to use minibuffer while in minibuffer
Quit

Load-path shadows:
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/el-get/libmpdee/libmpdee hides ~/.emacs.d/cce/vendor/libmpdee
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-docview hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-docview
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ox-org hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ox-org
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-sqlite hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-sqlite
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-feed hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-feed
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-C hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-C
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ox-man hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ox-man
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-matlab hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-matlab
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-exp hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-exp
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-core hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-core
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-clock hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-clock
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-python hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-python
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-datetree hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-datetree
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-macro hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-macro
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-info hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-info
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-gnus hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-gnus
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ox-texinfo hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ox-texinfo
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ox-latex hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ox-latex
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-keys hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-keys
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-abc hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-abc
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-irc hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-irc
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-src hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-src
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-mhe hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-mhe
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-css hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-css
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-coq hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-coq
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-eww hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-eww
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ox hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ox
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-install hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-install
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-ocaml hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-ocaml
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-org hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-org
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-table hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-table
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-lilypond hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-lilypond
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-rmail hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-rmail
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-dot hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-dot
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-sass hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-sass
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-screen hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-screen
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-octave hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-octave
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-ref hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-ref
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ox-icalendar hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ox-icalendar
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-plantuml hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-plantuml
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-table hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-table
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ox-odt hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ox-odt
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-bbdb hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-bbdb
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-element hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-element
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-maxima hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-maxima
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-timer hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-timer
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-footnote hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-footnote
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-comint hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-comint
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-js hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-js
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-latex hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-latex
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-lua hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-lua
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-gnuplot hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-gnuplot
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ox-html hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ox-html
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ox-publish hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ox-publish
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-mobile hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-mobile
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-colview hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-colview
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-list hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-list
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-w3m hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-w3m
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-bibtex hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-bibtex
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-ebnf hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-ebnf
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-crypt hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-crypt
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-groovy hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-groovy
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-ditaa hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-ditaa
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-mouse hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-mouse
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-protocol hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-protocol
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-R hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-R
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ox-md hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ox-md
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-picolisp hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-picolisp
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-java hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-java
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-sed hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-sed
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-scheme hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-scheme
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-lisp hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-lisp
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-indent hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-indent
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ox-beamer hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ox-beamer
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-calc hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-calc
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-io hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-io
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-compat hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-compat
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-ctags hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-ctags
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-J hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-J
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-eval hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-eval
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-ledger hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-ledger
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-eshell hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-eshell
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-shell hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-shell
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-version hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-version
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-faces hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-faces
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-agenda hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-agenda
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-lob hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-lob
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-makefile hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-makefile
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-shen hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-shen
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-ruby hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-ruby
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-macs hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-macs
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-loaddefs hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-loaddefs
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-fortran hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-fortran
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-entities hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-entities
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-attach hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-attach
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-inlinetask hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-inlinetask
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-forth hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-forth
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-pcomplete hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-pcomplete
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-archive hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-archive
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ox-ascii hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ox-ascii
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-lint hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-lint
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-plot hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-plot
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-processing hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-processing
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-tangle hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-tangle
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-id hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-id
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-clojure hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-clojure
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-sql hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-sql
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-perl hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-perl
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-haskell hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-haskell
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-asymptote hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-asymptote
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-awk hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-awk
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-scala hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-scala
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-mscgen hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-mscgen
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-stan hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-stan
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-habit hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-habit
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-capture hides /home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-capture
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/oauth-20130127.1751/hmac-sha1 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim/hmac-sha1
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/git-20140128.241/git hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/git/git
~/.emacs.d/cce/vendor/emacspeak-ein hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak/lisp/emacspeak-ein
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak/sounds/cartoon-22k-mono/define-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak/sounds/chimes-stereo/define-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak/sounds/cartoon-22k-mono/define-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak/sounds/default-8k/define-theme
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-table
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-install
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-list
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-version
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-id
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-src
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-info
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-element
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170724/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/rrix/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-2.20/seq hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq

Features:
(shadow emacsbug url-handlers cua-base sql view hi-lock
semantic/analyze/complete semantic/db-typecache semantic/analyze
semantic/sort semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn semantic/edit tabify
man bbdb-pgp semantic/tag-write find-dired url-cache eww mm-url
url-queue nnir eieio-opt speedbar sb-image dframe bbdb-message mailalias
sendmail warnings smex counsel jka-compr tramp-cache misearch
multi-isearch pcmpl-unix shr-color shr dom qp sort smiley gnus-cite
flow-fill mm-archive mail-extr gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-kill gnus-dup
gnus-ml disp-table gnus-topic gnus-demon nndraft nnmh utf-7 nnfolder
bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua bbdb-com network-stream nsm starttls gnus-agent
gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig nntp gnus-cache gnus-sum plstore
semantic/dep semantic/tag-file rainbow-delimiters parinfer-ext lispy
swiper iedit iedit-lib lispy-inline edebug lispy-tags org-eldoc
image-file org-depend org-choose org-bbdb org-eww org-protocol org-irc
org-habit org-gnus conf-mode yaml-mode eclim eclim-scala eclim-debug gud
eclim-java-run eclim-maven eclim-java eclim-problems eclim-project
eclim-ant eclimd eclim-common eclim-macros face-remap semantic/db-file
data-debug cedet-files semantic/wisent/java-tags semantic/java
semantic/decorate/include semantic/db-find semantic/db-ref
semantic/decorate/mode semantic/decorate semantic/doc
semantic/wisent/javat-wy semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent
semantic/db-mode semantic/db eieio-base semantic/idle semantic/format
ezimage semantic/tag-ls semantic/find semantic/ctxt semantic/util-modes
semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw cedet
aggressive-indent flycheck flymake colir org-agenda alect-black-theme
alect-themes time battery mingus libmpdee bbdb bbdb-site timezone
cce-home cce-reading cce-movies .loaddefs cce-music cce-java
js2-refactor js2r-paredit js2r-conveniences js2r-conditionals
js2r-wrapping js2r-functions js2r-vars js2r-iife js2r-formatting
js2r-helpers js2-mode js cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs cce-js cce-python
clj-refactor pkg-info url-http url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history mailcap url-auth url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
url-gw epl cap-words superword subword inflections sgml-mode edn peg
cider cider-repl-history pulse derived tramp-sh cider-debug
cider-browse-ns cider-inspector cider-mode cider-interaction arc-mode
archive-mode cider-repl cider-resolve cider-test cider-overlays
cider-stacktrace cider-doc org-table cider-grimoire cider-popup
cider-eldoc cider-client cider-common cider-util nrepl-client tramp
tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver ucs-normalize queue nrepl-dict
cider-compat ewoc spinner clojure-mode align imenu multiple-cursors-core
paredit yasnippet clj-refactor-compat seq-25 auto-complete parinfer
ediff-merg ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init
ediff-util ediff mode-local parinferlib cce-lisps cce-arduino
company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags etags xref project
company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files
company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-clang company-semantic
company-eclim company-template company-css company-nxml company-bbdb
git-timemachine git-messenger popup magit-obsolete magit-blame
magit-stash magit-bisect magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence
magit-notes magit-worktree magit-branch magit-files magit-refs
magit-status subr-x magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log
magit-diff smerge-mode magit-core magit-autorevert magit-process
magit-margin magit-mode magit-git magit-section magit-popup git-commit
magit-utils crm log-edit pcvs-util add-log with-editor async-bytecomp
async cce-code-core cce-twitter cce-gnus cce-gcal cce-agenda
company-emoji company-emoji-list company ob-js ob-org ob-shell shell
ob-clojure ob-gnuplot ob-ruby ob-ledger ob-python ob-ditaa ob-dot ox-org
ox-md ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util
rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex
ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox flyspell ispell
cce-writing clocker vc-git diff-mode projectile grep compile ibuf-ext
ibuffer org-clock em-glob esh-util org-indent org-id org-checklist
cce-org cce-laptop exwm-randr xcb-randr exwm-config exwm exwm-input
xcb-keysyms xcb-xkb exwm-manage exwm-floating xcb-cursor xcb-render
exwm-layout exwm-workspace exwm-core xcb-ewmh xcb-icccm xcb xcb-xproto
xcb-types cce-exwm el-pocket web time-stamp browse-url json map
cce-browsers two-column gnus-desktop-notify alert log4e gntp gnus-group
gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls gnutls
utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message idna
rfc822 mml mml-sec epg mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus
gnus-ems nnheader mail-utils sauron-elfeed sauron-identica sauron-jabber
sauron-twittering sauron-notifications notifications sauron-org appt
diary-lib diary-loaddefs sauron-dbus dbus ido-completing-read+ cus-edit
cus-start cus-load ido xml sauron-erc erc-list erc-menu erc-join
erc-ring erc-networks erc-pcomplete erc-track erc-match erc-netsplit
erc-hl-nicks color erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp erc-goodies erc
erc-backend erc-compat sauron cce-sauron highlight-symbol ace-link avy
ivy flx delsel ivy-overlay ffap url-parse auth-source eieio gnus-util
mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars visible-mark hl-line
whitespace linum gnomenm dash s dotassoc kv transpose-frame
hydra-examples winner hydra lv syndicate org-element avl-tree org
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob
ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint comint
ansi-color ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec
find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs evil-leader evil
evil-integration undo-tree diff evil-maps evil-commands evil-jumps
evil-command-window evil-types evil-search evil-ex evil-macros
evil-repeat evil-states evil-core advice evil-common windmove thingatpt
rect evil-digraphs evil-vars ring recentf tree-widget wid-edit
autorevert filenotify savehist diminish desktop frameset server el-get
el-get-autoloading el-get-list-packages el-get-dependencies el-get-build
el-get-status pp el-get-methods el-get-fossil el-get-svn el-get-pacman
el-get-github-zip el-get-github-tar el-get-http-zip el-get-http-tar
el-get-hg el-get-go el-get-git-svn el-get-fink el-get-emacswiki
el-get-http el-get-notify el-get-emacsmirror el-get-github el-get-git
el-get-elpa el-get-darcs el-get-cvs el-get-bzr el-get-brew
el-get-builtin el-get-apt-get el-get-recipes el-get-byte-compile
el-get-custom cl-seq el-get-core autoload lisp-mnt cl dired
cce-emacs-core finder-inf edmacro kmacro rx eieio-core cl-macs info
package epg-config seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra
help-mode easymenu cconv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib time-date mule-util
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting xwidget-internal move-toolbar
gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2140958 296841)
 (symbols 48 110275 123)
 (miscs 40 34730 10633)
 (strings 32 334113 86123)
 (string-bytes 1 9689932)
 (vectors 16 142270)
 (vector-slots 8 2330480 131684)
 (floats 8 3529 1696)
 (intervals 56 218884 7866)
 (buffers 976 858))