Subject: [bug#28226] Build go with gccgo

From: Catonano <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 11:59:31 +0200

2017-08-24 22:51 GMT+02:00 Efraim Flashner <[email-masked]>:

> I need some help testing this on x86_64, I did all the building and
> testing on aarch64. It turns out there's a known issues in the cgo
> implementation that causes the test suite to fail on aarch64. With this
> patch set I was able to build gccgo@7 -> [email-masked] -> lfam's syncthing.
>

I can't apply these patches

~/projects/guix$ git am
0001-gnu-custom-gcc-Add-flag-to-optionally-not-remove-con.patch
Applying: gnu: custom-gcc: Add flag to optionally not remove conflicting
files.

~/projects/guix$ git am 0002-gnu-Add-gccgo-7.patch
Applying: gnu: Add gccgo@7.
error: patch non riuscita: gnu/packages/gcc.scm:414
error: gnu/packages/gcc.scm: la patch non può essere applicata
Patch failed at 0001 gnu: Add gccgo@7.
The copy of the patch that failed is found in: .git/rebase-apply/patch
When you have resolved this problem, run "git am --continue".
If you prefer to skip this patch, run "git am --skip" instead.
To restore the original branch and stop patching, run "git am --abort".

I don't know what these patches do, I was just trying to apply them in
order (1, 2, 3)

Should I follow a different order ?

I would have attempted to build this thing

I git pulled on master right now ( 12 september) and created a branch for
thhese patches and git am'ed there