Subject: bug#28181: 26.0.50; emacs master segfaults on make-network-process, embedded device nokia n900

From: andrés ramírez <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2017 14:08:44 -0600

compilation from today. Same problems. Same backtrace (what should i add
to my CFLAGS var?

In GNU Emacs 26.0.50 (build 1, armv7l-unknown-linux-gnueabi)
 of 2017-08-22 built on chulpaca
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux testing/unstable

Recent messages:
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.

Configured using:
 'configure --without-gconf --with-xft --without-xwidgets --with-xpm=no
 --with-gif=no --without-selinux --disable-acl --with-gnutls=no
 --with-x-toolkit=no --without-pop 'CFLAGS=-g -O0''

Configured features:
JPEG TIFF PNG SOUND LIBXML2 FREETYPE XFT ZLIB OLDXMENU X11

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: C
  locale-coding-system: nil

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message subr-x puny seq byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib dired dired-loaddefs
format-spec rfc822 mml easymenu mml-sec password-cache epa derived epg
epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils term/xterm xterm
time-date elec-pair disp-table mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote dynamic-setting font-render-setting x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 8 97619 6695)
 (symbols 24 20209 1)
 (miscs 20 33 211)
 (strings 16 28665 1638)
 (string-bytes 1 761449)
 (vectors 8 12059)
 (vector-slots 4 453876 6606)
 (floats 8 52 298)
 (intervals 28 198 254)
 (buffers 528 11)
 (heap 1024 4798 463))