Subject: bug#28175: closed (Re: bug#28175: 26.0.50; undefined reference to `gnutls_mac_get_nonce_size')

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2017 19:31:03 +0000

Your bug report

#28175: 26.0.50; undefined reference to `gnutls_mac_get_nonce_size'

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
28175: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=28175
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#28175: 26.0.50; undefined reference to `gnutls_mac_get_nonce_size'
From: Ted Zlatanov <[email-masked]>
To: Thomas Hisch <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2017 15:30:08 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

On Wed, 6 Sep 2017 21:47:17 +0200 Thomas Hisch <[email-masked]> wrote: 

TH> On 09/06/2017 09:33 PM, Ted Zlatanov wrote:
>> Ping... I'd like to close this if there's no resolution in sight.
TH> Unfortunately, I haven't found a solution yet, but I'm fine if you close this ticket.

All right; done!

Thanks
Ted

Subject: 26.0.50; undefined reference to `gnutls_mac_get_nonce_size'
From: Thomas Hisch <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2017 10:28:32 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I can no longer compile emacs on my opensuse 13.1 machine, due to the
recent changes to the gnutls code in emacs.

Here are the last lines of the output of 'make'

  CC       lastfile.o
make -C ../admin/charsets all
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs-master/admin/charsets'
make[2]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs-master/admin/charsets'
make -C ../admin/unidata charscript.el
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs-master/admin/unidata'
make[2]: Nothing to be done for `charscript.el'.
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs-master/admin/unidata'
  CCLD     temacs
gnutls.o: In function `Fgnutls_macs':
gnutls.c:(.text+0x131f): undefined reference to `gnutls_mac_get_nonce_size'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [temacs] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs-master/src'
make: *** [src] Error 2

According to the gnutls docs gnutls_mac_get_nonce_size is available
since gnutls version 3.2. In my system 3.2.4 is installed

S | Name                    | Type    | Version      | Arch   | Repository       
--+-------------------------+---------+--------------+--------+------------------
i | gnutls                  | package | 3.2.4-2.38.1 | x86_64 | (System Packages)
i | libgnutls-devel         | package | 3.2.4-2.38.1 | x86_64 | (System Packages)
i | libgnutls-openssl-devel | package | 3.2.4-2.38.1 | x86_64 | (System Packages)
i | libgnutls-openssl27     | package | 3.2.4-2.38.1 | x86_64 | (System Packages)
i | libgnutls28             | package | 3.2.4-2.38.1 | x86_64 | (System Packages)
i | libgnutlsxx-devel       | package | 3.2.4-2.38.1 | x86_64 | (System Packages)
i | libgnutlsxx28           | package | 3.2.4-2.38.1 | x86_64 | (System Packages)

If I list the symbols of the gnutls shared library using nm -AD /usr/lib64/libgnutls.so, the
gnutls_mac_get_nonce_size function is not in the output of this
command. However, the declaration for gnutls_mac_get_nonce_size is contained in the gnutls
header file /usr/include/gnutls/crypto.h.

In GNU Emacs 26.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.10.9)
 of 2017-07-24 built on PC-16609
Repository revision: 0f3cc0b8245dfd7a9f6fcc95ec148be03fde8931
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11403901
System Description:	openSUSE 13.1 (Bottle) (x86_64)

Configured using:
 'configure CFLAGS=-O3 CXXFLAGS=-O3 --enable-checking --with-xpm=yes
 --with-jpeg=no --with-gif=no --with-tiff=no --with-x-toolkit=gtk3'

Configured features:
XPM PNG SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LC_CTYPE: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=local
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Term

Minor modes in effect:
  goto-address-mode: t
  global-ethan-wspace-mode: t
  project-persist-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  global-hi-lock-mode: t
  hi-lock-mode: t
  window-numbering-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  jabber-activity-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  pyvenv-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  url-handler-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/ox-odt hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/ox hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/ox
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/org-table hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-table
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/org-plot hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/org-macro hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/org-indent hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/org-gnus hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/org-faces hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/org-entities hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/org-docview hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/org-ctags hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/org-crypt hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/org-colview hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/org-bibtex hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/org-bbdb hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/org-archive hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/ob-tangle hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/ob-stan hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/ob-sql hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/ob-shell hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/ob-screen hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/ob-scheme hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/ob-scala hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/ob-sass hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/ob-ruby hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/org-lint hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/ox-publish hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/ox-latex hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/org-w3m hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/org-pcomplete hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/org-eww hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-eww
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/ob-sed hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/ox-md hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/ox-beamer hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/org-src hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-src
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/org-mhe hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/org-list hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-list
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/org-info hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-info
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/org-footnote hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/org-element hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-element
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/org hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/org
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/org-datetree hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/org-compat hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/org-clock hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/org-capture hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/org-attach hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/org-agenda hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/ob-table hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/ob-sqlite hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/ob-shen hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/ob-processing hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/ob-lua hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/ox-texinfo hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/ox-icalendar hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/org-protocol hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/org-macs hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/org-irc hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/ob-groovy hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/ox-org hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/ox-html hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/org-timer hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/org-mobile hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/ob-forth hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/ox-man hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/ox-ascii hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/org-rmail hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/org-mouse hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/org-inlinetask hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/org-id hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-id
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/org-habit hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/org-feed hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/org-eshell hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/ob-ebnf hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/ob-abc hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/ob-coq hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/ob-ocaml hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/ob-lob hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/ob-io hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/ob-exp hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/ob hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/ob-css hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/ob-core hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/ob-clojure hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/ob-ref hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/ob-maxima hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/ob-keys hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/ob-calc hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/ob-org hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/ob-lisp hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/ob-awk hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/ob-octave hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/ob-ledger hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/ob-asymptote hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/ob-matlab hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/ob-js hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/ob-perl hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/ob-lilypond hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/org-loaddefs hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/ob-picolisp hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/ob-java hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/ob-gnuplot hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/ob-R hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/ob-makefile hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/ob-J hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/ob-fortran hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/ob-eval hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/ob-ditaa hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/ob-comint hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/ob-C hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/ob-python hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/ob-mscgen hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/ob-latex hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/ob-haskell hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/ob-dot hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/ob-plantuml hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/org-version hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-version
/home/thomas.hisch/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170814/org-install hides /home/thomas.hisch/gitrepos/emacs/lisp/org/org-install

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr goto-addr misearch multi-isearch cap-words
superword subword emacsbug sendmail ethan-wspace url-tramp
graphene-theme graphene-projects project-persist graphene-speedbar
graphene-helper-functions tramp-cache recentf tree-widget saveplace
avoid paren hl-line savehist hi-lock term disp-table ehelp
smart-mode-line-dark-theme smart-mode-line rich-minority
sanityinc-tomorrow-night-theme color-theme-sanityinc-tomorrow
window-numbering warnings pdf-tools pdf-view pdf-cache pdf-info tq
pdf-util which-key helm-projectile helm-files image-dired image-mode
dired-x dired-aux helm-tags helm-bookmark helm-adaptive helm-info
magit-bookmark bookmark pp helm-external helm-net browse-url url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util helm-buffers helm-grep helm-regexp helm-utils
helm-locate helm-help helm-types helm helm-source eieio-compat
helm-multi-match helm-lib projectile ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs
stickyfunc-enhance semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
counsel jka-compr esh-util swiper ivy delsel ivy-overlay ffap thingatpt
sr-speedbar speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe smex jabber
jabber-notifications notifications jabber-libnotify dbus
ido-completing-read+ memoize jabber-awesome jabber-osd jabber-wmii
jabber-xmessage jabber-festival jabber-sawfish jabber-ratpoison
jabber-tmux jabber-screen jabber-socks5 jabber-ft-server
jabber-si-server jabber-ft-client jabber-ft-common jabber-si-client
jabber-si-common jabber-feature-neg jabber-truncate jabber-time
jabber-autoaway jabber-vcard-avatars jabber-chatstates jabber-events
jabber-vcard jabber-avatar mailcap jabber-activity jabber-watch
jabber-modeline jabber-ahc-presence jabber-ahc jabber-version
jabber-ourversion jabber-muc-nick-completion hippie-exp jabber-browse
jabber-search jabber-register jabber-roster jabber-presence jabber-muc
jabber-bookmarks jabber-private jabber-muc-nick-coloring hexrgb
jabber-widget jabber-disco jabber-chat jabber-history jabber-chatbuffer
jabber-alert jabber-iq jabber-core jabber-console sgml-mode dom ewoc
jabber-keymap jabber-sasl sasl sasl-anonymous sasl-login sasl-plain fsm
jabber-logon jabber-conn srv dns starttls tls gnutls jabber-xml xml
jabber-menu jabber-util cl flx-ido flx flycheck find-func
visual-fill-column fill-column-indicator magit-obsolete magit-blame
magit-stash magit-bisect magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence
magit-notes magit-worktree magit-branch magit-files magit-refs
magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log
magit-diff smerge-mode diff-mode magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert
filenotify magit-process magit-margin magit-mode magit-git magit-section
magit-popup git-commit magit-utils crm log-edit message puny dired
dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils
mailheader pcvs-util add-log with-editor async-bytecomp async server
dash highlight-function-calls help-mode+ yasnippet highlight-indentation
company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-capf
company-cmake company-xcode company-clang company-semantic company-eclim
company-template company-css company-nxml company-bbdb company pcase
help-fns radix-tree elpy pyvenv elpy-profile elpy-django s elpy-refactor
python tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver ucs-normalize
parse-time format-spec advice json map ido grep compile files-x etags
xref project cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit bpr shell pcomplete
comint ansi-color cl-extra help-mode edmacro kmacro paradox paradox-menu
paradox-commit-list hydra ring lv paradox-execute paradox-github
paradox-core spinner subr-x use-package diminish bind-key easy-mmode
finder-inf rx info package easymenu epg-config url-handlers url-parse
auth-source eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache
url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-seq cl-loaddefs
cl-lib xdg time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 766363 70675)
 (symbols 48 53148 23)
 (miscs 40 1883 709)
 (strings 32 153545 13235)
 (string-bytes 1 4814831)
 (vectors 16 122732)
 (vector-slots 8 2884740 77911)
 (floats 8 317 203)
 (intervals 56 5174 1899)
 (buffers 976 16)
 (heap 1024 90438 8867))
-------------------------------------------------
IMS Nanofabrication AG
Aktiengesellschaft
FN: 208021 p; FB-Gericht: Wien
Sitz: Schreygasse 3, 1020, Vienna (Austria)
Tel. +43 1 214 48 94; E-Mail: [email-masked]
DVR-Nr: 0374369; www.ims.co.at