Subject: [bug#28135] [PATCH 1/2] gnu: Add libinfinity.

From: Marius Bakke <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2017 22:21:43 +0200

Arun Isaac <[email-masked]> writes:

> * gnu/packages/gobby.scm (libinfinity): New variable.

[...]

> +    (synopsis "Infininote protocol implementation")
> +    (description "Gobby is a collaborative editor that allows multiple users
> +to edit the same document together over the internet in real-time.  The
> +libinfinity shared library contains the implementation of the protocol that is
> +used to synchronize document changes between users.")

I'm not sure if repeating the Gobby description in the first sentence is
necessary.  The description from their README is pretty good:

libinfinity is library to build collaborative text editors. Changes to
the text buffers are synced to all other clients over a central
server. Even though a central server is involved, the local user sees
his changes applied instantly and the merging is done on the individual
clients.

> +    (license license:isc)))

COPYING and the source files I looked at say LGPL2.1+.  Can you check?

The rest LGTM.