Subject: bug#2812: 23.0.91; Emacs.app kind of crashes when a customisation change is set for the current session

From: Peter Dyballa <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 01:36:55 +0100

Hello!

Here are the steps to reliably repeat the kind of crash:

	Choose ⌘-, from Emacs menu.
	Choose Local.
	Choose Holidays.
	Toggle something, for example "Calendar View Holidays Initially Flag."
	Press "Set for current session" – a form appears, wait some  
seconds: crash! Emacs.app continues to run, but is not usable because  
of the pop-up form.

In GNU Emacs 23.0.91.1 (powerpc-apple-darwin8.11.0, NS apple- 
appkit-824.48)
  of 2009-03-27 on Latsche.local
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.824
configured using `configure  '--without-sound' '--without-pop' '-- 
with-dbus' '--with-libotf' '--with-ns' '--disable-ns-self-contained'  
'--x-includes=/opt/local/include' '--x-libraries=/opt/local/lib' '-- 
enable-locallisppath=/Library/Application Support/Emacs/calendar23:/ 
Library/Application Support/Emacs' 'PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/opt/local/lib/ 
pkgconfig:/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig:/usr/lib/pkgconfig' 'CPPFLAGS=-no- 
cpp-precomp' 'CFLAGS=-Wno-pointer-sign -H -pipe -fPIC -mcpu=7450 - 
mtune=7450 -fast -mpim-altivec -ftree-vectorize -foptimize-register- 
move -freorder-blocks -freorder-blocks-and-partition -fthread-jumps - 
fpeephole -fno-crossjumping' 'LDFLAGS=-dead_strip -multiply_defined  
suppress''

Important settings:
   value of $LC_ALL: nil
   value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
   value of $LC_CTYPE: de_DE.UTF-8
   value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
   value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
   value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
   value of $LC_TIME: nil
   value of $LANG: de_DE.UTF-8
   value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
   locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
   default-enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Calendar

Minor modes in effect:
   TeX-PDF-mode: t
   shell-dirtrack-mode: t
   diff-auto-refine-mode: t
   tabbar-mwheel-mode: t
   tabbar-mode: t
   show-paren-mode: t
   display-time-mode: t
   desktop-save-mode: t
   tooltip-mode: t
   mouse-wheel-mode: t
   menu-bar-mode: t
   file-name-shadow-mode: t
   global-font-lock-mode: t
   font-lock-mode: t
   global-auto-composition-mode: t
   auto-composition-mode: t
   auto-encryption-mode: t
   auto-compression-mode: t
   column-number-mode: t
   line-number-mode: t
   transient-mark-mode: t

Crash Report
============

Date/Time:      2009-03-29 01:29:00.269 +0100
OS Version:     10.4.11 (Build 8S165)
Report Version: 4

Command: Emacs
Path:    /Applications/AquaEmacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs
Parent:  WindowServer [189]

Version: Version 23.0.91 (9.0)

PID:    21939
Thread: 0

Exception:  EXC_BAD_ACCESS (0x0001)
Codes:      KERN_PROTECTION_FAILURE (0x0002) at 0x00000005

Thread 0 Crashed:
0   org.gnu.Emacs     	0x00106748 timer_check + 808
1   org.gnu.Emacs     	0x0010686c timer_check + 1100
2   org.gnu.Emacs     	0x00244074 -[EmacsDialogPanel runDialogAt:] + 276
3   org.gnu.Emacs     	0x00243a44 ns_popup_dialog + 644
4   org.gnu.Emacs     	0x001b8ab0 Fy_or_n_p + 1040
5   org.gnu.Emacs     	0x001a56dc Ffuncall + 1420
6   org.gnu.Emacs     	0x001f9b94 Fbyte_code + 6788
7   org.gnu.Emacs     	0x001a4dd0 funcall_lambda + 256
8   org.gnu.Emacs     	0x001a539c Ffuncall + 588
9   org.gnu.Emacs     	0x001f9b94 Fbyte_code + 6788
10  org.gnu.Emacs     	0x001a4dd0 funcall_lambda + 256
11  org.gnu.Emacs     	0x001a539c Ffuncall + 588
12  org.gnu.Emacs     	0x001a6698 Fapply + 616
13  org.gnu.Emacs     	0x001bc650 Fwidget_apply + 80
14  org.gnu.Emacs     	0x001a5634 Ffuncall + 1252
15  org.gnu.Emacs     	0x001f9b94 Fbyte_code + 6788
16  org.gnu.Emacs     	0x001a4dd0 funcall_lambda + 256
17  org.gnu.Emacs     	0x001a539c Ffuncall + 588
18  org.gnu.Emacs     	0x001f9b94 Fbyte_code + 6788
19  org.gnu.Emacs     	0x001a8b94 Feval + 1492
20  org.gnu.Emacs     	0x001a2fa8 internal_catch + 328
21  org.gnu.Emacs     	0x001f8be0 Fbyte_code + 2768
22  org.gnu.Emacs     	0x001a4dd0 funcall_lambda + 256
23  org.gnu.Emacs     	0x001a539c Ffuncall + 588
24  org.gnu.Emacs     	0x001a14cc Fcall_interactively + 3932
25  org.gnu.Emacs     	0x001a5718 Ffuncall + 1480
26  org.gnu.Emacs     	0x001a5a98 call3 + 40
27  org.gnu.Emacs     	0x0011c774 command_loop_1 + 1604
28  org.gnu.Emacs     	0x001a3110 internal_condition_case + 352
29  org.gnu.Emacs     	0x00105490 command_loop_2 + 80
30  org.gnu.Emacs     	0x001a2fa8 internal_catch + 328
31  org.gnu.Emacs     	0x0010e53c recursive_edit_1 + 444
32  org.gnu.Emacs     	0x0010e778 Frecursive_edit + 440
33  org.gnu.Emacs     	0x001046fc main + 3372
34  org.gnu.Emacs     	0x0000289c _start + 760
35  org.gnu.Emacs     	0x000025a0 start + 48

Thread 1:
0   libSystem.B.dylib 	0x9000af48 mach_msg_trap + 8
1   libSystem.B.dylib 	0x9000ae9c mach_msg + 60
2   libSystem.B.dylib 	0x90073c64 thread_suspend + 88
3   <<00000000>> 	0x01ab9e68 0 + 28024424

Thread 0 crashed with PPC Thread State 64:
   srr0: 0x0000000000106748 srr1:  
0x000000000200f930                        vrsave: 0x0000000000000409
     cr: 0x82002284          xer: 0x0000000000000004   lr:  
0x000000000010686c  ctr: 0x0000000090004f40
     r0: 0x0000000000000000   r1: 0x00000000bfffc530   r2:  
0x00000000039bf038   r3: 0x0000000000000000
     r4: 0x00000000039bf034   r5: 0x0000000000000000   r6:  
0x00000000000b3476   r7: 0x0000000049cec0cb
     r8: 0x0000000003000409   r9: 0x0000000000016705  r10:  
0x0000000003000409  r11: 0x0000000049cec0cc
    r12: 0x00000000000f4240  r13: 0x0000000000263430  r14:  
0x0000000003000409  r15: 0x0000000003044911
    r16: 0x0000000000000001  r17: 0x0000000000000001  r18:  
0x00000000bfffd5f0  r19: 0x0000000000000000
    r20: 0x0000000000433f60  r21: 0x0000000000016705  r22:  
0x0000000000433f60  r23: 0x00000000003e6428
    r24: 0x00000000039bf034  r25: 0x0000000003000409  r26:  
0x0000000000000005  r27: 0x0000000000423f60
    r28: 0x0000000000426428  r29: 0x0000000000426428  r30:  
0x000000000d0bf0a5  r31: 0x0000000000106428

Binary Images Description:
     0x1000 -   0x27efff org.gnu.Emacs Version 23.0.91 (9.0)	/ 
Applications/AquaEmacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs
   0x468000 -   0x493fff librsvg-2.2.dylib 	/opt/local/lib/ 
librsvg-2.2.dylib
   0x49e000 -   0x4cdfff libgdk_pixbuf-2.0.0.dylib 	/opt/local/lib/ 
libgdk_pixbuf-2.0.0.dylib
   0x4da000 -   0x4dbfff libgmodule-2.0.0.dylib 	/opt/local/lib/ 
libgmodule-2.0.0.dylib
   0x4de000 -   0x4e6fff libintl.8.dylib 	/opt/local/lib/libintl.8.dylib
   0x4eb000 -   0x4fbfff libz.1.dylib 	/opt/local/lib/libz.1.dylib
   0x605000 -   0x665fff libcairo.2.dylib 	/opt/local/lib/libcairo. 
2.dylib
   0x67d000 -   0x6bbfff libgobject-2.0.0.dylib 	/opt/local/lib/ 
libgobject-2.0.0.dylib
   0x6cd000 -   0x7adfff libglib-2.0.0.dylib 	/opt/local/lib/ 
libglib-2.0.0.dylib
   0x7cf000 -   0x7dcfff libbz2.1.0.dylib 	/opt/local/lib/ 
libbz2.1.0.dylib
   0x7f6000 -   0x7f7fff libXau.6.dylib 	/opt/local/lib/libXau.6.dylib
  0x1008000 -  0x103bfff libdbus-1.3.dylib 	/opt/local/lib/ 
libdbus-1.3.dylib
  0x104b000 -  0x1072fff libncurses.5.dylib 	/opt/local/lib/ 
libncurses.5.dylib
  0x1083000 -  0x1171fff libxml2.2.dylib 	/usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib
  0x119e000 -  0x11c7fff libgsf-1.114.dylib 	/opt/local/lib/ 
libgsf-1.114.dylib
  0x11d9000 -  0x1205fff libcroco-0.6.3.dylib 	/opt/local/lib/ 
libcroco-0.6.3.dylib
  0x1215000 -  0x1260fff libtiff.3.dylib 	/opt/local/lib/libtiff.3.dylib
  0x126a000 -  0x12aafff libjasper.1.dylib 	/opt/local/lib/libjasper. 
1.dylib
  0x12c6000 -  0x12e3fff libjpeg.62.dylib 	/opt/local/lib/libjpeg. 
62.dylib
  0x12ea000 -  0x13fffff libxml2.2.dylib 	/opt/local/lib/libxml2.2.dylib
  0x1430000 -  0x1437fff libpangocairo-1.0.0.dylib 	/opt/local/lib/ 
libpangocairo-1.0.0.dylib
  0x143e000 -  0x1462fff libpangoft2-1.0.0.dylib 	/opt/local/lib/ 
libpangoft2-1.0.0.dylib
  0x146d000 -  0x14a5fff libpango-1.0.0.dylib 	/opt/local/lib/ 
libpango-1.0.0.dylib
  0x14b8000 -  0x14e4fff libpixman-1.0.dylib 	/opt/local/lib/ 
libpixman-1.0.dylib
  0x14ed000 -  0x150afff libpng12.0.dylib 	/opt/local/lib/ 
libpng12.0.dylib
  0x1510000 -  0x1517fff libXrender.1.dylib 	/opt/local/lib/ 
libXrender.1.dylib
  0x151b000 -  0x1625fff libX11.6.dylib 	/opt/local/lib/libX11.6.dylib
  0x1644000 -  0x1647fff libXdmcp.6.dylib 	/opt/local/lib/libXdmcp. 
6.dylib
  0x164b000 -  0x1672fff libfontconfig.1.dylib 	/opt/local/lib/ 
libfontconfig.1.dylib
  0x167b000 -  0x1699fff libexpat.1.dylib 	/opt/local/lib/libexpat. 
1.dylib
  0x16a3000 -  0x1712fff libfreetype.6.dylib 	/opt/local/lib/ 
libfreetype.6.dylib
  0x1725000 -  0x1783fff libgio-2.0.0.dylib 	/opt/local/lib/ 
libgio-2.0.0.dylib
  0x17a8000 -  0x18a1fff libiconv.2.dylib 	/opt/local/lib/libiconv. 
2.dylib
  0x27eb000 -  0x27fefff com.finderpop.fp-patch 2.1.2	/Library/ 
PreferencePanes/FinderPop.prefPane/Contents/Resources/finderpop- 
daemon.app/Contents/Resources/fp-patch.bundle/Contents/MacOS/fp-patch
0x8fe00000 - 0x8fe52fff dyld 46.16	/usr/lib/dyld
0x90000000 - 0x901bcfff libSystem.B.dylib 	/usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
0x90214000 - 0x90219fff libmathCommon.A.dylib 	/usr/lib/system/ 
libmathCommon.A.dylib
0x9021b000 - 0x90268fff com.apple.CoreText 1.0.4 (???)	/System/ 
Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ 
Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText
0x90293000 - 0x90344fff ATS 	/System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/ 
Versions/A/ATS
0x90373000 - 0x9072efff com.apple.CoreGraphics 1.258.82 (???)	/System/ 
Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ 
Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics
0x907bb000 - 0x90895fff com.apple.CoreFoundation 6.4.11 (368.35)	/ 
System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/ 
CoreFoundation
0x908de000 - 0x908defff com.apple.CoreServices 10.4 (???)	/System/ 
Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices
0x908e0000 - 0x909e2fff libicucore.A.dylib 	/usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib
0x90a3c000 - 0x90ac0fff libobjc.A.dylib 	/usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib
0x90aea000 - 0x90b5cfff com.apple.framework.IOKit 1.4 (???)	/System/ 
Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit
0x90b72000 - 0x90b84fff libauto.dylib 	/usr/lib/libauto.dylib
0x90b8b000 - 0x90e62fff com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore 681.18	/ 
System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/ 
Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore
0x90ec8000 - 0x90f48fff com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices 4.1	/System/ 
Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
OSServices.framework/Versions/A/OSServices
0x90f92000 - 0x90fd4fff com.apple.CFNetwork 4.0 (129.24)	/System/ 
Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork
0x90fe9000 - 0x91001fff com.apple.WebServices 1.1.2 (1.1.0)	/System/ 
Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
WebServicesCore.framework/Versions/A/WebServicesCore
0x91011000 - 0x91092fff com.apple.SearchKit 1.0.8	/System/Library/ 
Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
SearchKit.framework/Versions/A/SearchKit
0x910d8000 - 0x91101fff com.apple.Metadata 10.4.4 (121.36)	/System/ 
Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metadata
0x91112000 - 0x91120fff libz.1.dylib 	/usr/lib/libz.1.dylib
0x91123000 - 0x912defff com.apple.security 4.6 (29770)	/System/ 
Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security
0x913dd000 - 0x913e6fff com.apple.DiskArbitration 2.1.2	/System/ 
Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration
0x913ed000 - 0x913f5fff libbsm.dylib 	/usr/lib/libbsm.dylib
0x913f9000 - 0x91421fff com.apple.SystemConfiguration 1.8.3	/System/ 
Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/ 
SystemConfiguration
0x91434000 - 0x9143ffff libgcc_s.1.dylib 	/usr/lib/libgcc_s.1.dylib
0x91444000 - 0x914bffff com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 3.0.5	/System/ 
Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio
0x914fc000 - 0x914fcfff com.apple.ApplicationServices 10.4 (???)	/ 
System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ 
ApplicationServices
0x914fe000 - 0x91536fff com.apple.AE 1.5 (297)	/System/Library/ 
Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
AE.framework/Versions/A/AE
0x91551000 - 0x91623fff com.apple.ColorSync 4.4.11	/System/Library/ 
Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync
0x91676000 - 0x91707fff com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore 4.6  
(177.13)	/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/ 
Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore
0x9174e000 - 0x91805fff com.apple.QD 3.10.27 (???)	/System/Library/ 
Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
QD.framework/Versions/A/QD
0x91842000 - 0x918a0fff com.apple.HIServices 1.5.3 (???)	/System/ 
Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ 
Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices
0x918cf000 - 0x918f0fff com.apple.LangAnalysis 1.6.1	/System/Library/ 
Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis
0x91904000 - 0x91929fff com.apple.FindByContent 1.5	/System/Library/ 
Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
FindByContent.framework/Versions/A/FindByContent
0x9193c000 - 0x9197efff com.apple.LaunchServices 183	/System/Library/ 
Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices
0x9199a000 - 0x919aefff com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework 3.3	/ 
System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ 
Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis
0x919bc000 - 0x91a02fff com.apple.ImageIO.framework 1.5.8	/System/ 
Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ 
Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO
0x91a19000 - 0x91ae0fff libcrypto.0.9.7.dylib 	/usr/lib/libcrypto. 
0.9.7.dylib
0x91b2e000 - 0x91b43fff libcups.2.dylib 	/usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib
0x91b48000 - 0x91b66fff libJPEG.dylib 	/System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/ 
Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib
0x91b6c000 - 0x91c23fff libJP2.dylib 	/System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/ 
Versions/A/Resources/libJP2.dylib
0x91c72000 - 0x91c76fff libGIF.dylib 	/System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/ 
Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib
0x91c78000 - 0x91ce2fff libRaw.dylib 	/System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/ 
Versions/A/Resources/libRaw.dylib
0x91ce7000 - 0x91d01fff libPng.dylib 	/System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/ 
Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib
0x91d06000 - 0x91d09fff libRadiance.dylib 	/System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/ 
Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib
0x91e09000 - 0x91e47fff libTIFF.dylib 	/System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/ 
Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib
0x91e4e000 - 0x91e4efff com.apple.Accelerate 1.2.2 (Accelerate  
1.2.2)	/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/ 
Accelerate
0x91e50000 - 0x91f35fff com.apple.vImage 2.4	/System/Library/ 
Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
vImage.framework/Versions/A/vImage
0x91f3d000 - 0x91f5cfff com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib 3.2.2 (vecLib  
3.2.2)	/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/ 
Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
0x91fc8000 - 0x92036fff libvMisc.dylib 	/System/Library/Frameworks/ 
Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/ 
A/libvMisc.dylib
0x92041000 - 0x920d6fff libvDSP.dylib 	/System/Library/Frameworks/ 
Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/ 
A/libvDSP.dylib
0x920f0000 - 0x92678fff libBLAS.dylib 	/System/Library/Frameworks/ 
Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/ 
A/libBLAS.dylib
0x926ab000 - 0x929d6fff libLAPACK.dylib 	/System/Library/Frameworks/ 
Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/ 
A/libLAPACK.dylib
0x92a06000 - 0x92af4fff libiconv.2.dylib 	/usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib
0x92af7000 - 0x92b7ffff com.apple.DesktopServices 1.3.7	/System/ 
Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/ 
DesktopServicesPriv
0x92bc0000 - 0x92df3fff com.apple.Foundation 6.4.11 (567.40)	/System/ 
Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation
0x92f26000 - 0x92f44fff libGL.dylib 	/System/Library/Frameworks/ 
OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib
0x92f4f000 - 0x92fa9fff libGLU.dylib 	/System/Library/Frameworks/ 
OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib
0x92fc7000 - 0x92fc7fff com.apple.Carbon 10.4 (???)	/System/Library/ 
Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Carbon
0x92fc9000 - 0x92fddfff com.apple.ImageCapture 3.0	/System/Library/ 
Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
ImageCapture.framework/Versions/A/ImageCapture
0x92ff5000 - 0x93005fff com.apple.speech.recognition.framework 3.4	/ 
System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
SpeechRecognition.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition
0x93011000 - 0x93026fff com.apple.securityhi 2.0 (203)	/System/ 
Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
SecurityHI.framework/Versions/A/SecurityHI
0x93038000 - 0x930bffff com.apple.ink.framework 101.2 (69)	/System/ 
Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink
0x930d3000 - 0x930defff com.apple.help 1.0.3 (32)	/System/Library/ 
Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Help.framework/ 
Versions/A/Help
0x930e8000 - 0x93116fff com.apple.openscripting 1.2.7 (???)	/System/ 
Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
OpenScripting.framework/Versions/A/OpenScripting
0x93130000 - 0x9313ffff com.apple.print.framework.Print 5.2 (192.4)	/ 
System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
Print.framework/Versions/A/Print
0x9314b000 - 0x931b1fff com.apple.htmlrendering 1.1.2	/System/Library/ 
Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
HTMLRendering.framework/Versions/A/HTMLRendering
0x931e2000 - 0x93231fff com.apple.NavigationServices 3.4.4 (3.4.3)	/ 
System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
NavigationServices.framework/Versions/A/NavigationServices
0x9325f000 - 0x9327cfff com.apple.audio.SoundManager 3.9	/System/ 
Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
CarbonSound.framework/Versions/A/CarbonSound
0x9328e000 - 0x9329bfff com.apple.CommonPanels 1.2.2 (73)	/System/ 
Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
CommonPanels.framework/Versions/A/CommonPanels
0x932a4000 - 0x935b2fff com.apple.HIToolbox 1.4.10 (???)	/System/ 
Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox
0x93702000 - 0x9370efff com.apple.opengl 1.4.7	/System/Library/ 
Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL
0x93788000 - 0x93dbbfff com.apple.AppKit 6.4.10 (824.48)	/System/ 
Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit
0x94148000 - 0x941bafff com.apple.CoreData 91 (92.1)	/System/Library/ 
Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData
0x941f3000 - 0x942b8fff com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox 1.4.7	/ 
System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox
0x9430b000 - 0x9430bfff com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit 1.4	/System/ 
Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit
0x9430d000 - 0x944cdfff com.apple.QuartzCore 1.4.12	/System/Library/ 
Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore
0x94517000 - 0x94554fff libsqlite3.0.dylib 	/usr/lib/libsqlite3.0.dylib
0x9455c000 - 0x945acfff libGLImage.dylib 	/System/Library/Frameworks/ 
OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib
0x94774000 - 0x94783fff libCGATS.A.dylib 	/System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGATS.A.dylib
0x9478b000 - 0x94798fff libCSync.A.dylib 	/System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCSync.A.dylib
0x947de000 - 0x947f7fff libRIP.A.dylib 	/System/Library/Frameworks/ 
ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ 
CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRIP.A.dylib
0x96066000 - 0x960d7fff libstdc++.6.dylib 	/usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib
0x968c6000 - 0x968c7fff libCyrillicConverter.dylib 	/System/Library/ 
CoreServices/Encodings/libCyrillicConverter.dylib
0x968c9000 - 0x968cafff libGreekConverter.dylib 	/System/Library/ 
CoreServices/Encodings/libGreekConverter.dylib
0x968cf000 - 0x968e5fff libJapaneseConverter.dylib 	/System/Library/ 
CoreServices/Encodings/libJapaneseConverter.dylib
0x968e7000 - 0x96907fff libKoreanConverter.dylib 	/System/Library/ 
CoreServices/Encodings/libKoreanConverter.dylib
0x96915000 - 0x96923fff libSimplifiedChineseConverter.dylib 	/System/ 
Library/CoreServices/Encodings/libSimplifiedChineseConverter.dylib
0x96928000 - 0x96929fff libThaiConverter.dylib 	/System/Library/ 
CoreServices/Encodings/libThaiConverter.dylib
0x9692b000 - 0x9693efff libTraditionalChineseConverter.dylib 	/System/ 
Library/CoreServices/Encodings/libTraditionalChineseConverter.dylib
0x9fbbd000 - 0x9feeffff com.apple.QuickTime 7.6.0 (1290)	/System/ 
Library/Frameworks/QuickTime.framework/Versions/A/QuickTime
0x9ffd7000 - 0x9fff0fff com.apple.CoreVideo 1.4.2	/System/Library/ 
Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo

Model: PowerBook5,5, BootROM 4.8.4f1, 1 processors, PowerPC G4   
(1.1), 1.5 GHz, 2 GB
Graphics: ATI Mobility Radeon 9700, ATY,RV360M11, AGP, 64 MB
Memory Module: SODIMM0/J20STANDARD, 1 GB, DDR SDRAM, PC2700U-25330
Memory Module: SODIMM1/J23REVERSED, 1 GB, DDR SDRAM, PC2700U-25330
AirPort: AirPort Extreme, 405.1 (3.90.34.0.p18)
Modem: LastDash, Euro, V.92, 4.0, APPLE VERSION 2.6.6
Bluetooth: Version 1.9.5f4, 2 service, 0 devices, 1 incoming serial  
ports
Network Service: Ethernet (integriert), Ethernet, en0
Network Service: AirPort, AirPort, en1
PCI Card: TXN,PCIXXXX-00, cardbus, PC Card
Parallel ATA Device: MATSHITADVD-R   UJ-825, 4.38 GB
Parallel ATA Device: Hitachi IC25N080ATMR04-0, 74.53 GB
USB Device: Bluetooth USB Host Controller, Apple, Inc., Up to 12 Mb/ 
sec, 500 mA

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete

A lot of people mistake a short memory for a clear conscience.
				– Doug Larson