Subject: [bug#28116] mate partial review

From: ng0 <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2017 13:21:09 +0000

ng0 transcribed 47K bytes:
> I did the best I could guess with this updated patch series.
> If I missed something you addressed already, please point it
> out in a format which is more friendly to read than a mono-patch.
> 
> If this series is alright I want to sort the inputs of the
> longest packages with the version which is then good to go.
> 
> Thanks for taking the time to review!

You could also read through them here:
https://gitweb.krosos.org/ng0_guix/guix/log/?h=system/mate
http://gitweb.xpcbqhqx6ynktue7.onion/ng0_guix/guix/log/?h=system/mate
-- 
ng0
GnuPG: A88C8ADD129828D7EAC02E52E22F9BBFEE348588
GnuPG: https://n0is.noblogs.org/my-keys
https://www.infotropique.org https://krosos.org