Subject: Re: bug#28111: qemu testsuite fails

From: Mathieu Lirzin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2018 21:18:15 +0100

Hello,

While running ‘guix package -u’ on my laptop, I have got the following
error during QEMU compilation ‘check’ phase:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
...
GTester: last random seed: R02S1eb410daedbf83db3c3816109d49cf54
(pid=27765)
  /arm/hmp/collie:                                                     OK
  /arm/hmp/imx25-pdk:                                                  OK
  /arm/hmp/none:                                                       OK
  /arm/hmp/spitz:                                                      OK
  /arm/hmp/realview-pbx-a9:                                            OK
  /arm/hmp/realview-eb:                                                OK
  /arm/hmp/versatilepb:                                                OK
  /arm/hmp/realview-pb-a8:                                             OK
  /arm/hmp/virt-2.9:                                                   OK
  /arm/hmp/musicpal:                                                   OK
  /arm/hmp/z2:                                                         OK
  /arm/hmp/akita:                                                      OK
  /arm/hmp/virt-2.7:                                                   OK
  /arm/hmp/kzm:                                                        OK
  /arm/hmp/virt-2.8:                                                   OK
  /arm/hmp/realview-eb-mpcore:                                         OK
  /arm/hmp/sx1:                                                        OK
  /arm/hmp/sx1-v1:                                                     OK
  /arm/hmp/virt-2.6:                                                   OK
  /arm/hmp/cubieboard:                                                 OK
  /arm/hmp/highbank:                                                   OK
  /arm/hmp/raspi2:                                                     OK
  /arm/hmp/netduino2:                                                  OK
  /arm/hmp/terrier:                                                    OK
  /arm/hmp/n810:                                                       OK
  /arm/hmp/mainstone:                                                  OK
  /arm/hmp/palmetto-bmc:                                               OK
  /arm/hmp/sabrelite:                                                  OK
  /arm/hmp/midway:                                                     OK
  /arm/hmp/romulus-bmc:                                                OK
  /arm/hmp/cheetah:                                                    OK
  /arm/hmp/tosa:                                                       OK
  /arm/hmp/borzoi:                                                     OK
  /arm/hmp/versatileab:                                                OK
  /arm/hmp/lm3s6965evb:                                                OK
  /arm/hmp/n800:                                                       OK
  /arm/hmp/virt-2.10:                                                  OK
  /arm/hmp/connex:                                                     OK
  /arm/hmp/xilinx-zynq-a9:                                             OK
  /arm/hmp/mps2-an385:                                                 OK
  /arm/hmp/vexpress-a9:                                                OK
  /arm/hmp/vexpress-a15:                                               OK
  /arm/hmp/canon-a1100:                                                OK
  /arm/hmp/lm3s811evb:                                                 OK
FAIL: tests/test-hmp
make: *** [/tmp/guix-build-qemu-2.10.2.drv-0/qemu-2.10.2/tests/Makefile.include:837: check-qtest-arm] Error 1
phase `check' failed after 197.4 seconds
builder for `/gnu/store/ab3qvykdhc11y12l575dhq2y8aibi040-qemu-2.10.2.drv' failed with exit code 1
guix package: error: build failed: build of `/gnu/store/ab3qvykdhc11y12l575dhq2y8aibi040-qemu-2.10.2.drv' failed

$ LC_ALL=C guix --version
guix (GNU Guix) d067e4badcaa705d8cb68d81c534ba69c3fa6e13
Copyright (C) 2018 the Guix authors
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it.
There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Thanks.

-- 
Mathieu Lirzin
GPG: F2A3 8D7E EB2B 6640 5761  070D 0ADE E100 9460 4D37