Subject: Re: bug#2811: closed by Glenn Morris <[email-masked]> (Re: bug#2811: 23.0.91; calendar)

From: Peter Dyballa <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 23:55:23 +0200

Am 03.04.2009 um 19:04 schrieb Glenn Morris:

>> This worked for almost 20 years now ... Actually it's only the
>> "Daylight Saving Time Begins" and "Daylight Saving Time Ends" which
>> don't translate.
>
> I must misunderstand, because I can't see how what you describe would
> ever work.
>
I think I was wrong: I had for long time "patched" the ELisp source  
files, which I gave up some time after GNU Emacs 23.0.0 came out.  
Maybe these "translations" were left, overlooked, in the sources.  
Last autumn I checked out GNU Emacs 23.0.xy completely for some  
reasons, and in January I noticed that the "translations" were gone ...

--
Greetings

   Pete

Behold the warranty ... the bold print giveth and the fine print  
taketh away.