Subject: bug#28108: closed (Re: bug#28108: 25.2; Infinite loop due to circular marker list?)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2017 01:22:02 +0000

Your bug report

#28108: 25.2; Infinite loop due to circular marker list?

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
28108: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=28108
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#28108: 25.2; Infinite loop due to circular marker list?
From: Adam Porter <[email-masked]>
To: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2017 20:21:21 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

On Sat, Aug 19, 2017 at 1:55 AM, Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> From: Adam Porter <[email-masked]>
>> Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2017 14:51:53 -0500
>> Cc: [email-masked]
>>
>> (gdb) count-markers
>> value has been optimized out
>
> I give up.  Thanks for your efforts.

I do as well; I finally rebooted the machine.  Who knows, maybe it was
a cosmic ray.  Sorry for taking up your time on this.  However, thanks
for teaching me a bit about gdb.  I'll use these techniques in the
future.  Please keep up the good work on Emacs.

Subject: 25.2; Infinite loop due to circular marker list?
From: Adam Porter <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2017 00:01:00 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

While doing what I would consider typical Emacs actions for me, editing
Org buffers, refiling capture items, editing elisp files, etc, Emacs
became unresponsive and pegged the CPU at 100% usage.  C-g had no
effect, and neither did sending the SIGUSR2 signal.

I'm not much of a C programmer, nor am I experienced with gdb, but I
attached to the Emacs process and stepped through, and every line was
the same:

src/marker.c:605: for (tail = BUF_MARKERS (b); tail; prev =
&tail->next, tail = *prev)

Eli Zaretskii helped me step through with a defined stepping command:

https://www.reddit.com/r/emacs/comments/6tyiym/debugging_infinite_loop_in_emacs_2522_core/dlosrfh/

After stepping forward over 50 times, it seems that every step gives
essentially the same output, e.g.:

(gdb) my-step
605           for (tail = BUF_MARKERS (b); tail; prev = &tail->next,
tail = *prev)
$1 = (struct Lisp_Marker *) 0x22284168
$2 = 358821460
$3 = (struct Lisp_String *) 0x15632e50
"rubbish.py"
$4 = 23
(gdb) my-step
605           for (tail = BUF_MARKERS (b); tail; prev = &tail->next,
tail = *prev)
$5 = (struct Lisp_Marker *) 0x22284140
$6 = 358821460
$7 = (struct Lisp_String *) 0x15632e50
"rubbish.py"
$8 = 23

The only thing that changes is the number after "(struct Lisp_Marker
*)", which decreases each time.  After the 63rd stepping, it is now
0x22283730; all of the other numbers are the same.

I regret that I do not recall exactly what steps I took immediately
before the infinite loop began, but I think it was probably something
like finalizing an Org-mode capture.

Since I'm not aware of any unusual activity before the loop began, I
don't know how to reproduce it.  I'm using another Emacs process to
write this report, and it's working fine doing all the typical
activities I use it for, including Org capture, with the same
configuration.

If I can, I will leave the stuck process up so I can gather more data if
necessary.

Thanks for your help.

In GNU Emacs 25.2.2 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.10.8)
 of 2017-08-05, modified by Debian built on machine
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11701000
System Description: Ubuntu 14.04.5 LTS

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs25:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --build x86_64-linux-gnu
 --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs25:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=gtk3
 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars 'CFLAGS=-g -O2 -fstack-protector
 --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall'
 CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions
 -Wl,-z,relro''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY
ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Text

Minor modes in effect:
  which-key-mode: t
  global-aggressive-indent-mode: t
  beacon-mode: t
  global-move-dup-mode: t
  move-dup-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-local-symbol-highlight-mode: t
  global-semantic-decoration-mode: t
  smart-cursor-color-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  org-super-agenda-mode: t
  keyfreq-autosave-mode: t
  keyfreq-mode: t
  global-semantic-highlight-func-mode: t
  global-semantic-stickyfunc-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  helm-descbinds-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  shackle-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  persistent-scratch-autosave-mode: t
  org-recent-headings-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  magit-wip-before-change-mode: t
  magit-wip-after-apply-mode: t
  magit-wip-after-save-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  helm-adaptive-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  global-hl-todo-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
M-SPC M-f is undefined
Quit
Undo!
(New file)
Wrote /tmp/alpha-aa3fe.txt
Mark set [3 times]
Quit
Mark set [2 times]
Indent region with <left>, <right>, <S-left>, or <S-right>.
Auto-saving...done

Load-path shadows:
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-navi-20170402.752/helm-navi hides
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-navi-outshine-20170327.353/helm-navi
~/.emacs.d/load-path/http-post-simple hides
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/http-post-simple-20131011.358/http-post-simple
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/general-20160621.1258/elpa hides
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/lispy-20170326.801/elpa
~/.emacs.d/load-path/org-bullets hides
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-bullets
~/.emacs.d/load-path/org-velocity hides
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-velocity
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/diminish-20151215.915/diminish hides
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/diminish
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/markdown-mode-20151011.1256/markdown-mode hides
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/markdown-mode
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/highlight-current-line-20051013.1756/highlight-current-line
hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/highlight-current-line
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp/debian-startup hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/flim/md4 hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/md4
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/flim/hex-util hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/hex-util
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/rst hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/textmodes/rst
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-beamer hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-texinfo hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-python hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-table hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-mouse hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-element hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-element
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-js hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-capture hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-publish hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-pcomplete hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-protocol hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-ledger hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-compat hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-irc hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-archive hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-awk hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-lisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-scala hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-table hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-table
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-org hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-list hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-list
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-tangle hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-macro hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-eval hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-core hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-lilypond hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-clojure hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-crypt hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-bibtex hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-indent hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-rmail hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-man hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-comint hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-makefile hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-ascii hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-ref hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-ctags hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-datetree hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-odt hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-w3m hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-ruby hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-mscgen hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-html hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-keys hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-install hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-install
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-icalendar hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-calc hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-sql hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-entities hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-picolisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-mhe hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-octave hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-lob hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-clock hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-css hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-dot hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-java hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-macs hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-plot hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-plantuml hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-md hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-info hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-info
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-src hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-src
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-shen hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-docview hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-sass hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-scheme hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-asymptote hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-feed hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-org hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-exp hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-id hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-id
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-C hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-attach hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-inlinetask hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-mobile hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-footnote hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-gnus hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-perl hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-colview hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-bbdb hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-agenda hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-haskell hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-io hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-R hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-maxima hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-habit hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-fortran hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-loaddefs hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-timer hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-screen hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-version hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-version
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-faces hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-matlab hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-eshell hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-eshell
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/flim/ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/net/ntlm
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/flim/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/net/sasl
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5 hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/net/hmac-def
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/tabulated-list-20120406.1351/tabulated-list
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/tabulated-list
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-20150928.1218/seq hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq

Features:
(shadow emacsbug sendmail matlab tempo flow-fill qp gnus-async
gnus-bcklg mail-extr sort gnus-cite nnir gnus-ml mm-archive url-http
url-gw url-cache url-auth url-handlers nnrss nndraft nnmh nnfolder
gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art
mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig nntp gnus-cache gnus-sum
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source
utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win hippie-exp
find-temp-file unfill debug diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-iso hl-line
helm-navi helm-org ob-python ht semantic/tag-write
semantic/symref/filter shell-pop term ehelp semantic/edit ido cal-move
parse-time tabify bibtex markdown-mode network-stream nsm starttls tls
gnutls flymake jedi auto-complete popup jedi-core python-environment epc
ctable concurrent deferred semantic/wisent/python tramp-cache
semantic/wisent/python-wy python-el-fgallina-expansions python conf-mode
semantic/wisent/javascript-jv semantic/wisent/js-wy semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/java semantic/doc semantic/html
js-mode-expansions js json map html-mode-expansions smartparens-html
sgml-mode org-capture helm-command w3m-lnum w3m-session w3m timezone
w3m-hist w3m-fb bookmark-w3m w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image
w3m-proc w3m-util aggressive-fill-paragraph which-key aggressive-indent
semantic/db-typecache semantic/decorate/include image-file
open-next-line beacon expand-region text-mode-expansions
cc-mode-expansions the-org-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions
expand-region-core expand-region-custom org-eldoc face-remap move-dup
macrostep-c cmacexp macrostep semantic/tag-file semantic/bovine/c hideif
semantic/bovine/c-by semantic/lex-spp semantic/bovine/gcc semantic/dep
semantic/analyze/refs semantic/analyze semantic/sort semantic/scope
semantic/analyze/fcn cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs sh-script smie executable
highlight-sexp rainbow-delimiters paren semantic/db-find semantic/db-ref
semantic/db-file data-debug cedet-files semantic/bovine/el
semantic/db-el eieio-opt speedbar sb-image dframe semantic/bovine
semantic/db-mode semantic/idle semantic/format ezimage semantic/ctxt
semantic/decorate/mode semantic/tag-ls semantic/find semantic/decorate
pulse flyspell ispell org-indent disp-table stylus-mode sws-mode derived
smartparens-config smartparens elisp-slime-nav rainbow-identifiers
highlight-quoted highlight-function-calls flycheck-pyflakes
smart-cursor-color key-chord whole-line-or-region windmove dictionary
link connection winner org-cliplink org-cliplink-transport
org-cliplink-string em-glob esh-util color org-table org-pomodoro alert
log4e notifications dbus gntp org-timer org-clock org-search-goto-ml
org-protocol-capture-html org-bookmark-heading org-super-agenda
org-web-tools eww mm-url url-queue shr dom org-make-toc
org-sticky-header git-gutter-fringe fringe-helper git-gutter magithub
magithub-ci magithub-issue magithub-cache magithub-core real-auto-save
paradox paradox-menu paradox-commit-list paradox-execute paradox-github
paradox-core spinner smart-mode-line rich-minority keyfreq quick-peek
typo lispy hydra lv swiper ivy ivy-overlay iedit iedit-lib lispy-inline
avy semantic/db eieio-base semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet ediff-merg
ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util ediff
lispy-tags navi-mode outshine outshine-org-cmds outorg helm-ring
helm-elisp helm-eval edebug helm-descbinds helm-mode helm-config
helm-easymenu helm-projectile helm-files image-dired dired-x dired-aux
ffap helm-tags helm-bookmark helm-info bookmark pp helm-external
helm-net browse-url xml url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse url-vars mailcap
helm-buffers helm-grep wgrep-helm wgrep helm-regexp helm-utils
helm-locate helm-help helm-types projectile grep ibuf-ext ibuffer
cus-edit misearch multi-isearch magit-filenotify magit-blame magit-stash
magit-bisect magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit magit-apply
thingatpt vc-git warnings helm-swish general etags xref project
highlight-current-line org-bullets cl org-w3m org-protocol org-mouse
org-irc org-inlinetask org-info org-id org-habit org-agenda org-gnus
org-eww org-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode solarized-dark-theme
solarized which-func imenu volatile-highlights shackle savehist
saveplace persistent-scratch org-recent-headings recentf tree-widget
magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode diff-mode git-commit log-edit
message rfc822 mml mml-sec epg mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
pcvs-util add-log magit-core magit-autorevert magit-process with-editor
tramp-sh server magit-popup async-bytecomp magit-mode magit-git crm
magit-section magit-utils helm-adaptive gnus gnus-ems nnheader
mail-utils undo-tree diff hl-todo flycheck rx subr-x autorevert
filenotify desktop frameset delsel auto-dim-other-buffers allout-widgets
wid-edit allout cus-start cus-load emacs-lock use-package diminish
bind-key apt-utils-ido-autoloads apt-utils-autoloads
buffer-move-autoloads crontab-mode-autoloads diatheke-autoloads
fic-mode-autoloads flycheck-pyflakes-autoloads google-autoloads
helm-org-rifle org-element avl-tree org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint tramp tramp-compat auth-source gnus-util
mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr password-cache tramp-loaddefs trampver shell
pcomplete ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec
find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs helm edmacro kmacro helm-source
cl-seq eieio-compat eieio eieio-core cl-macs helm-multi-match helm-lib
dired async f s ucs-normalize dash hideshow-org-autoloads
highlight-current-line-autoloads highlight-numbers-autoloads
highlight-quoted-autoloads highlight-sexp-autoloads
http-post-simple-autoloads epc-autoloads ctable-autoloads
moinmoin-mode-autoloads mosey advice finder-inf parent-mode-autoloads
pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads rainbow-blocks-autoloads
screen-lines-autoloads smart-operator-autoloads sr-speedbar-autoloads
tabulated-list-autoloads windata-autoloads info package epg-config seq
byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv
cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib pylint compile comint ansi-color ring
emacs-goodies-el emacs-goodies-custom emacs-goodies-loaddefs easy-mmode
time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 6318483 522771)
 (symbols 48 85608 148)
 (miscs 40 75051 37336)
 (strings 32 637565 109690)
 (string-bytes 1 22300732)
 (vectors 16 135958)
 (vector-slots 8 2688519 535018)
 (floats 8 1692 2970)
 (intervals 56 535381 41703)
 (buffers 976 160)
 (heap 1024 301378 48091))