Subject: bug#28108: 25.2; Infinite loop due to circular marker list?

From: Adam Porter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2017 00:01:00 -0500

While doing what I would consider typical Emacs actions for me, editing
Org buffers, refiling capture items, editing elisp files, etc, Emacs
became unresponsive and pegged the CPU at 100% usage.  C-g had no
effect, and neither did sending the SIGUSR2 signal.

I'm not much of a C programmer, nor am I experienced with gdb, but I
attached to the Emacs process and stepped through, and every line was
the same:

src/marker.c:605: for (tail = BUF_MARKERS (b); tail; prev =
&tail->next, tail = *prev)

Eli Zaretskii helped me step through with a defined stepping command:

https://www.reddit.com/r/emacs/comments/6tyiym/debugging_infinite_loop_in_emacs_2522_core/dlosrfh/

After stepping forward over 50 times, it seems that every step gives
essentially the same output, e.g.:

(gdb) my-step
605           for (tail = BUF_MARKERS (b); tail; prev = &tail->next,
tail = *prev)
$1 = (struct Lisp_Marker *) 0x22284168
$2 = 358821460
$3 = (struct Lisp_String *) 0x15632e50
"rubbish.py"
$4 = 23
(gdb) my-step
605           for (tail = BUF_MARKERS (b); tail; prev = &tail->next,
tail = *prev)
$5 = (struct Lisp_Marker *) 0x22284140
$6 = 358821460
$7 = (struct Lisp_String *) 0x15632e50
"rubbish.py"
$8 = 23

The only thing that changes is the number after "(struct Lisp_Marker
*)", which decreases each time.  After the 63rd stepping, it is now
0x22283730; all of the other numbers are the same.

I regret that I do not recall exactly what steps I took immediately
before the infinite loop began, but I think it was probably something
like finalizing an Org-mode capture.

Since I'm not aware of any unusual activity before the loop began, I
don't know how to reproduce it.  I'm using another Emacs process to
write this report, and it's working fine doing all the typical
activities I use it for, including Org capture, with the same
configuration.

If I can, I will leave the stuck process up so I can gather more data if
necessary.

Thanks for your help.

In GNU Emacs 25.2.2 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.10.8)
 of 2017-08-05, modified by Debian built on machine
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11701000
System Description: Ubuntu 14.04.5 LTS

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs25:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --build x86_64-linux-gnu
 --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs25:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=gtk3
 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars 'CFLAGS=-g -O2 -fstack-protector
 --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall'
 CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions
 -Wl,-z,relro''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY
ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Text

Minor modes in effect:
  which-key-mode: t
  global-aggressive-indent-mode: t
  beacon-mode: t
  global-move-dup-mode: t
  move-dup-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-local-symbol-highlight-mode: t
  global-semantic-decoration-mode: t
  smart-cursor-color-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  org-super-agenda-mode: t
  keyfreq-autosave-mode: t
  keyfreq-mode: t
  global-semantic-highlight-func-mode: t
  global-semantic-stickyfunc-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  helm-descbinds-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  shackle-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  persistent-scratch-autosave-mode: t
  org-recent-headings-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  magit-wip-before-change-mode: t
  magit-wip-after-apply-mode: t
  magit-wip-after-save-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  helm-adaptive-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  global-hl-todo-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
M-SPC M-f is undefined
Quit
Undo!
(New file)
Wrote /tmp/alpha-aa3fe.txt
Mark set [3 times]
Quit
Mark set [2 times]
Indent region with <left>, <right>, <S-left>, or <S-right>.
Auto-saving...done

Load-path shadows:
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-navi-20170402.752/helm-navi hides
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-navi-outshine-20170327.353/helm-navi
~/.emacs.d/load-path/http-post-simple hides
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/http-post-simple-20131011.358/http-post-simple
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/general-20160621.1258/elpa hides
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/lispy-20170326.801/elpa
~/.emacs.d/load-path/org-bullets hides
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-bullets
~/.emacs.d/load-path/org-velocity hides
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-velocity
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/diminish-20151215.915/diminish hides
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/diminish
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/markdown-mode-20151011.1256/markdown-mode hides
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/markdown-mode
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/highlight-current-line-20051013.1756/highlight-current-line
hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/highlight-current-line
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp/debian-startup hides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/flim/md4 hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/md4
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/flim/hex-util hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/hex-util
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/rst hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/textmodes/rst
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-beamer hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-texinfo hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-python hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-table hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-mouse hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-element hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-element
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-js hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-capture hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-publish hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-pcomplete hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-protocol hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-ledger hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-compat hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-irc hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-archive hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-awk hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-lisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-scala hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-table hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-table
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-org hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-list hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-list
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-tangle hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-macro hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-eval hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-core hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-lilypond hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-clojure hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-crypt hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-bibtex hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-indent hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-rmail hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-man hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-comint hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-makefile hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-ascii hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-ref hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-ctags hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-datetree hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-odt hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-w3m hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-ruby hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-mscgen hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-html hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-keys hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-install hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-install
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-icalendar hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-calc hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-sql hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-entities hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-picolisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-mhe hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-octave hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-lob hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-clock hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-css hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-dot hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-java hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-macs hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-plot hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-plantuml hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-md hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-info hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-info
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-src hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-src
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-shen hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-docview hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-sass hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-scheme hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-asymptote hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-feed hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-org hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-exp hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-id hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-id
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-C hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-attach hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-inlinetask hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-mobile hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-footnote hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-gnus hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-perl hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-colview hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-bbdb hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-agenda hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-haskell hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-io hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-R hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-maxima hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-habit hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-fortran hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-loaddefs hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-timer hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-screen hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-version hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-version
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-faces hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-matlab hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-eshell hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-eshell
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/flim/ntlm hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/net/ntlm
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/flim/sasl hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/net/sasl
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/flim/sasl-digest hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/flim/hmac-md5 hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/flim/sasl-cram hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/flim/hmac-def hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/net/hmac-def
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/flim/sasl-ntlm hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/tabulated-list-20120406.1351/tabulated-list
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/tabulated-list
/home/me/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-20150928.1218/seq hides
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq

Features:
(shadow emacsbug sendmail matlab tempo flow-fill qp gnus-async
gnus-bcklg mail-extr sort gnus-cite nnir gnus-ml mm-archive url-http
url-gw url-cache url-auth url-handlers nnrss nndraft nnmh nnfolder
gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art
mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig nntp gnus-cache gnus-sum
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source
utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win hippie-exp
find-temp-file unfill debug diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-iso hl-line
helm-navi helm-org ob-python ht semantic/tag-write
semantic/symref/filter shell-pop term ehelp semantic/edit ido cal-move
parse-time tabify bibtex markdown-mode network-stream nsm starttls tls
gnutls flymake jedi auto-complete popup jedi-core python-environment epc
ctable concurrent deferred semantic/wisent/python tramp-cache
semantic/wisent/python-wy python-el-fgallina-expansions python conf-mode
semantic/wisent/javascript-jv semantic/wisent/js-wy semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/java semantic/doc semantic/html
js-mode-expansions js json map html-mode-expansions smartparens-html
sgml-mode org-capture helm-command w3m-lnum w3m-session w3m timezone
w3m-hist w3m-fb bookmark-w3m w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image
w3m-proc w3m-util aggressive-fill-paragraph which-key aggressive-indent
semantic/db-typecache semantic/decorate/include image-file
open-next-line beacon expand-region text-mode-expansions
cc-mode-expansions the-org-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions
expand-region-core expand-region-custom org-eldoc face-remap move-dup
macrostep-c cmacexp macrostep semantic/tag-file semantic/bovine/c hideif
semantic/bovine/c-by semantic/lex-spp semantic/bovine/gcc semantic/dep
semantic/analyze/refs semantic/analyze semantic/sort semantic/scope
semantic/analyze/fcn cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs sh-script smie executable
highlight-sexp rainbow-delimiters paren semantic/db-find semantic/db-ref
semantic/db-file data-debug cedet-files semantic/bovine/el
semantic/db-el eieio-opt speedbar sb-image dframe semantic/bovine
semantic/db-mode semantic/idle semantic/format ezimage semantic/ctxt
semantic/decorate/mode semantic/tag-ls semantic/find semantic/decorate
pulse flyspell ispell org-indent disp-table stylus-mode sws-mode derived
smartparens-config smartparens elisp-slime-nav rainbow-identifiers
highlight-quoted highlight-function-calls flycheck-pyflakes
smart-cursor-color key-chord whole-line-or-region windmove dictionary
link connection winner org-cliplink org-cliplink-transport
org-cliplink-string em-glob esh-util color org-table org-pomodoro alert
log4e notifications dbus gntp org-timer org-clock org-search-goto-ml
org-protocol-capture-html org-bookmark-heading org-super-agenda
org-web-tools eww mm-url url-queue shr dom org-make-toc
org-sticky-header git-gutter-fringe fringe-helper git-gutter magithub
magithub-ci magithub-issue magithub-cache magithub-core real-auto-save
paradox paradox-menu paradox-commit-list paradox-execute paradox-github
paradox-core spinner smart-mode-line rich-minority keyfreq quick-peek
typo lispy hydra lv swiper ivy ivy-overlay iedit iedit-lib lispy-inline
avy semantic/db eieio-base semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet ediff-merg
ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util ediff
lispy-tags navi-mode outshine outshine-org-cmds outorg helm-ring
helm-elisp helm-eval edebug helm-descbinds helm-mode helm-config
helm-easymenu helm-projectile helm-files image-dired dired-x dired-aux
ffap helm-tags helm-bookmark helm-info bookmark pp helm-external
helm-net browse-url xml url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse url-vars mailcap
helm-buffers helm-grep wgrep-helm wgrep helm-regexp helm-utils
helm-locate helm-help helm-types projectile grep ibuf-ext ibuffer
cus-edit misearch multi-isearch magit-filenotify magit-blame magit-stash
magit-bisect magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit magit-apply
thingatpt vc-git warnings helm-swish general etags xref project
highlight-current-line org-bullets cl org-w3m org-protocol org-mouse
org-irc org-inlinetask org-info org-id org-habit org-agenda org-gnus
org-eww org-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode solarized-dark-theme
solarized which-func imenu volatile-highlights shackle savehist
saveplace persistent-scratch org-recent-headings recentf tree-widget
magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode diff-mode git-commit log-edit
message rfc822 mml mml-sec epg mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
pcvs-util add-log magit-core magit-autorevert magit-process with-editor
tramp-sh server magit-popup async-bytecomp magit-mode magit-git crm
magit-section magit-utils helm-adaptive gnus gnus-ems nnheader
mail-utils undo-tree diff hl-todo flycheck rx subr-x autorevert
filenotify desktop frameset delsel auto-dim-other-buffers allout-widgets
wid-edit allout cus-start cus-load emacs-lock use-package diminish
bind-key apt-utils-ido-autoloads apt-utils-autoloads
buffer-move-autoloads crontab-mode-autoloads diatheke-autoloads
fic-mode-autoloads flycheck-pyflakes-autoloads google-autoloads
helm-org-rifle org-element avl-tree org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint tramp tramp-compat auth-source gnus-util
mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr password-cache tramp-loaddefs trampver shell
pcomplete ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec
find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs helm edmacro kmacro helm-source
cl-seq eieio-compat eieio eieio-core cl-macs helm-multi-match helm-lib
dired async f s ucs-normalize dash hideshow-org-autoloads
highlight-current-line-autoloads highlight-numbers-autoloads
highlight-quoted-autoloads highlight-sexp-autoloads
http-post-simple-autoloads epc-autoloads ctable-autoloads
moinmoin-mode-autoloads mosey advice finder-inf parent-mode-autoloads
pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads rainbow-blocks-autoloads
screen-lines-autoloads smart-operator-autoloads sr-speedbar-autoloads
tabulated-list-autoloads windata-autoloads info package epg-config seq
byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv
cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib pylint compile comint ansi-color ring
emacs-goodies-el emacs-goodies-custom emacs-goodies-loaddefs easy-mmode
time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 6318483 522771)
 (symbols 48 85608 148)
 (miscs 40 75051 37336)
 (strings 32 637565 109690)
 (string-bytes 1 22300732)
 (vectors 16 135958)
 (vector-slots 8 2688519 535018)
 (floats 8 1692 2970)
 (intervals 56 535381 41703)
 (buffers 976 160)
 (heap 1024 301378 48091))