Subject: Re: bug#28055: [WIP] Add knot tests

From: zimoun <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2022 11:48:21 +0100

Hi,

On Thu, 13 Jan 2022 at 16:12, zimoun <[email-masked]> wrote:
> On Sat, 02 Dec 2017 at 12:18, Julien Lepiller <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
>> Here is a new version. The tests still don't pass though. It can't send
>> the request to the server.
>
> What is the status of this patch [1] adding DNS system tests for knot?
>
> It seems almost ready, no?
>
> 1: <http://issues.guix.gnu.org/issue/28055>

What is the status of this old patch [1]?  It is there since a long time
and not a comment since the past 9 weeks.  Therefore, I am going to
close it in the coming weeks.

1: <http://issues.guix.gnu.org/issue/28055>

Cheers,
simon