Subject: Re: [bug#28053] Add radare2

From: Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2017 08:57:23 +0200

Marius Bakke <[email-masked]> writes:

> Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]> writes:
>>> +
>>> +;; This package has a timestamp embedded in
>>> +;; lib/python3.5/site-packages/capstone/__pycache__/__iti__.cpython-35.pyc
>>
>> Please add “FIXME: ” before the comment.
>
> FYI, there is an upstream patch (in review) that makes Python respect
> SOURCE_DATE_EPOCH when compiling bytecode.  I'm going to try picking
> that for the 3.6 update, so this comment won't be necessary for long.

Oh, that’s good.  Will this fix the remaining reproducibility problems
with Python?

--
Ricardo

GPG: BCA6 89B6 3655 3801 C3C6  2150 197A 5888 235F ACAC
https://elephly.net