Subject: bug#28044: 26.0.50; Hang when communicating with process on macOS

From: Ivan Andrus <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2017 23:05:02 -0600

I can consistently get `emacs -Q` to hang when using gpg to decrypt a file.
I've also seen it when communicating with other processes (at least I'm
pretty sure it's the same hang).  Unfortunately, I'm not sure where to
begin debugging.

The backtrace is as below.  Since I can reproduce it easily, let me know
if any values of local variables etc. would be helpful.

-Ivan

(lldb) bt all
* thread #1, queue = 'com.apple.main-thread', stop reason = signal SIGSTOP
 * frame #0: 0x00007fff947afd72 libsystem_kernel.dylib`__pthread_sigmask + 10
   frame #1: 0x00007fff9489a94f libsystem_pthread.dylib`pthread_sigmask + 9
   frame #2: 0x000000010019a99e Emacs`really_call_select(arg=0x00007fff5fbf8820) at thread.c:572 [opt]
   frame #3: 0x000000010011677b Emacs`flush_stack_call_func(func=<unavailable>, arg=<unavailable>) at alloc.c:5158 [opt]
   frame #4: 0x000000010019a917 Emacs`thread_select(func=<unavailable>, max_fds=<unavailable>, rfds=<unavailable>, wfds=<unavailable>, efds=<unavailable>, timeout=<unavailable>, sigmask=0x0000000000000000) at thread.c:589 [opt]
   frame #5: 0x000000010017d5c6 Emacs`wait_reading_process_output(time_limit=<unavailable>, nsecs=<unavailable>, read_kbd=0, do_display=<unavailable>, wait_for_cell=0, wait_proc=<unavailable>, just_wait_proc=<unavailable>) at process.c:5190 [opt]
   frame #6: 0x0000000100007acc Emacs`Fsleep_for(seconds=<unavailable>, milliseconds=<unavailable>) at dispnew.c:5695 [opt]
   frame #7: 0x0000000100137f74 Emacs`funcall_subr(subr=0x0000000100228f20, numargs=1, args=<unavailable>) at eval.c:2817 [opt]
   frame #8: 0x00000001001374e0 Emacs`Ffuncall(nargs=<unavailable>, args=<unavailable>) at eval.c:2740 [opt]
   frame #9: 0x00000001001744ca Emacs`exec_byte_code(bytestr=<unavailable>, vector=<unavailable>, maxdepth=<unavailable>, args_template=1030, nargs=<unavailable>, args=<unavailable>) at bytecode.c:629 [opt]
   frame #10: 0x0000000100137481 Emacs`Ffuncall(nargs=<unavailable>, args=<unavailable>) at eval.c:2742 [opt]
   frame #11: 0x00000001001744ca Emacs`exec_byte_code(bytestr=<unavailable>, vector=<unavailable>, maxdepth=<unavailable>, args_template=3086, nargs=<unavailable>, args=<unavailable>) at bytecode.c:629 [opt]
   frame #12: 0x0000000100137481 Emacs`Ffuncall(nargs=<unavailable>, args=<unavailable>) at eval.c:2742 [opt]
   frame #13: 0x00000001001744ca Emacs`exec_byte_code(bytestr=<unavailable>, vector=<unavailable>, maxdepth=<unavailable>, args_template=5126, nargs=<unavailable>, args=<unavailable>) at bytecode.c:629 [opt]
   frame #14: 0x0000000100137481 Emacs`Ffuncall(nargs=<unavailable>, args=<unavailable>) at eval.c:2742 [opt]
   frame #15: 0x0000000100136fdf Emacs`Fapply(nargs=<unavailable>, args=0x00007fff5fbf9590) at eval.c:2371 [opt]
   frame #16: 0x00000001001374e0 Emacs`Ffuncall(nargs=<unavailable>, args=<unavailable>) at eval.c:2740 [opt]
   frame #17: 0x00000001001744ca Emacs`exec_byte_code(bytestr=<unavailable>, vector=<unavailable>, maxdepth=<unavailable>, args_template=1542, nargs=<unavailable>, args=<unavailable>) at bytecode.c:629 [opt]
   frame #18: 0x0000000100137481 Emacs`Ffuncall(nargs=<unavailable>, args=<unavailable>) at eval.c:2742 [opt]
   frame #19: 0x0000000100137dc4 Emacs`call6(fn=<unavailable>, arg1=<unavailable>, arg2=<unavailable>, arg3=<unavailable>, arg4=<unavailable>, arg5=<unavailable>, arg6=0) at eval.c:2645 [opt]
   frame #20: 0x00000001000edea6 Emacs`Finsert_file_contents(filename=6170795556, visit=<unavailable>, beg=0, end=0, replace=0) at fileio.c:3558 [opt]
   frame #21: 0x0000000100137fb9 Emacs`funcall_subr(subr=0x000000010022f258, numargs=2, args=<unavailable>) at eval.c:2827 [opt]
   frame #22: 0x00000001001374e0 Emacs`Ffuncall(nargs=<unavailable>, args=<unavailable>) at eval.c:2740 [opt]
   frame #23: 0x00000001001744ca Emacs`exec_byte_code(bytestr=<unavailable>, vector=<unavailable>, maxdepth=<unavailable>, args_template=6170, nargs=<unavailable>, args=<unavailable>) at bytecode.c:629 [opt]
   frame #24: 0x0000000100137481 Emacs`Ffuncall(nargs=<unavailable>, args=<unavailable>) at eval.c:2742 [opt]
   frame #25: 0x00000001001744ca Emacs`exec_byte_code(bytestr=<unavailable>, vector=<unavailable>, maxdepth=<unavailable>, args_template=4102, nargs=<unavailable>, args=<unavailable>) at bytecode.c:629 [opt]
   frame #26: 0x0000000100137481 Emacs`Ffuncall(nargs=<unavailable>, args=<unavailable>) at eval.c:2742 [opt]
   frame #27: 0x00000001001744ca Emacs`exec_byte_code(bytestr=<unavailable>, vector=<unavailable>, maxdepth=<unavailable>, args_template=2054, nargs=<unavailable>, args=<unavailable>) at bytecode.c:629 [opt]
   frame #28: 0x0000000100137481 Emacs`Ffuncall(nargs=<unavailable>, args=<unavailable>) at eval.c:2742 [opt]
   frame #29: 0x00000001001744ca Emacs`exec_byte_code(bytestr=<unavailable>, vector=<unavailable>, maxdepth=<unavailable>, args_template=0, nargs=<unavailable>, args=<unavailable>) at bytecode.c:629 [opt]
   frame #30: 0x0000000100138441 Emacs`funcall_lambda(fun=<unavailable>, nargs=<unavailable>, arg_vector=0x00007fff5fbfe6d0) at eval.c:3023 [opt]
   frame #31: 0x0000000100137481 Emacs`Ffuncall(nargs=<unavailable>, args=<unavailable>) at eval.c:2742 [opt]
   frame #32: 0x00000001001374e0 Emacs`Ffuncall(nargs=<unavailable>, args=<unavailable>) at eval.c:2740 [opt]
   frame #33: 0x00000001001744ca Emacs`exec_byte_code(bytestr=<unavailable>, vector=<unavailable>, maxdepth=<unavailable>, args_template=514, nargs=<unavailable>, args=<unavailable>) at bytecode.c:629 [opt]
   frame #34: 0x0000000100137481 Emacs`Ffuncall(nargs=<unavailable>, args=<unavailable>) at eval.c:2742 [opt]
   frame #35: 0x00000001001744ca Emacs`exec_byte_code(bytestr=<unavailable>, vector=<unavailable>, maxdepth=<unavailable>, args_template=2054, nargs=<unavailable>, args=<unavailable>) at bytecode.c:629 [opt]
   frame #36: 0x0000000100137481 Emacs`Ffuncall(nargs=<unavailable>, args=<unavailable>) at eval.c:2742 [opt]
   frame #37: 0x0000000100130e56 Emacs`Ffuncall_interactively(nargs=<unavailable>, args=<unavailable>) at callint.c:252 [opt]
   frame #38: 0x00000001001374e0 Emacs`Ffuncall(nargs=<unavailable>, args=<unavailable>) at eval.c:2740 [opt]
   frame #39: 0x0000000100136fdf Emacs`Fapply(nargs=<unavailable>, args=0x00007fff5fbfec50) at eval.c:2371 [opt]
   frame #40: 0x0000000100131390 Emacs`Fcall_interactively(function=<unavailable>, record_flag=0, keys=4383449333) at callint.c:389 [opt]
   frame #41: 0x0000000100137f88 Emacs`funcall_subr(subr=0x000000010058cec0, numargs=3, args=<unavailable>) at eval.c:2820 [opt]
   frame #42: 0x00000001001374e0 Emacs`Ffuncall(nargs=<unavailable>, args=<unavailable>) at eval.c:2740 [opt]
   frame #43: 0x00000001001744ca Emacs`exec_byte_code(bytestr=<unavailable>, vector=<unavailable>, maxdepth=<unavailable>, args_template=4102, nargs=<unavailable>, args=<unavailable>) at bytecode.c:629 [opt]
   frame #44: 0x0000000100137481 Emacs`Ffuncall(nargs=<unavailable>, args=<unavailable>) at eval.c:2742 [opt]
   frame #45: 0x0000000100137bfc Emacs`call1(fn=<unavailable>, arg1=<unavailable>) at eval.c:2602 [opt]
   frame #46: 0x00000001000bb1a9 Emacs`command_loop_1 at keyboard.c:1486 [opt]
   frame #47: 0x0000000100135cc2 Emacs`internal_condition_case(bfun=(Emacs`command_loop_1 at keyboard.c:1263), handlers=<unavailable>, hfun=(Emacs`cmd_error at keyboard.c:942)) at eval.c:1319 [opt]
   frame #48: 0x00000001000c9940 Emacs`command_loop_2(ignore=<unavailable>) at keyboard.c:1114 [opt]
   frame #49: 0x0000000100135569 Emacs`internal_catch(tag=<unavailable>, func=(Emacs`command_loop_2 at keyboard.c:1110), arg=0) at eval.c:1084 [opt]
   frame #50: 0x00000001000ba16e Emacs`command_loop at keyboard.c:1093 [opt]
   frame #51: 0x00000001000ba07f Emacs`recursive_edit_1 at keyboard.c:699 [opt]
   frame #52: 0x00000001000ba2b3 Emacs`Frecursive_edit at keyboard.c:770 [opt]
   frame #53: 0x00000001000b8ec7 Emacs`main(argc=0, argv=<unavailable>) at emacs.c:1706 [opt]
   frame #54: 0x00007fff94681235 libdyld.dylib`start + 1
   frame #55: 0x00007fff94681235 libdyld.dylib`start + 1

 thread #5, name = 'gmain'
   frame #0: 0x00007fff947afeb6 libsystem_kernel.dylib`__select + 10
   frame #1: 0x0000000100993535 libglib-2.0.0.dylib`g_poll + 428
   frame #2: 0x0000000100987465 libglib-2.0.0.dylib`g_main_context_iterate + 337
   frame #3: 0x0000000100987514 libglib-2.0.0.dylib`g_main_context_iteration + 55
   frame #4: 0x00000001009885bd libglib-2.0.0.dylib`glib_worker_main + 30
   frame #5: 0x00000001009a7e3c libglib-2.0.0.dylib`g_thread_proxy + 90
   frame #6: 0x00007fff9489a93b libsystem_pthread.dylib`_pthread_body + 180
   frame #7: 0x00007fff9489a887 libsystem_pthread.dylib`_pthread_start + 286
   frame #8: 0x00007fff9489a08d libsystem_pthread.dylib`thread_start + 13

 thread #7
   frame #0: 0x00007fff947afeb6 libsystem_kernel.dylib`__select + 10
   frame #1: 0x00000001001b1c51 Emacs`-[EmacsApp fd_handler:](self=<unavailable>, _cmd=<unavailable>, unused=<unavailable>) at nsterm.m:5733 [opt]
   frame #2: 0x00007fff809248ad Foundation`__NSThread__start__ + 1243
   frame #3: 0x00007fff9489a93b libsystem_pthread.dylib`_pthread_body + 180
   frame #4: 0x00007fff9489a887 libsystem_pthread.dylib`_pthread_start + 286
   frame #5: 0x00007fff9489a08d libsystem_pthread.dylib`thread_start + 13

 thread #13, name = 'com.apple.NSEventThread'
   frame #0: 0x00007fff947a834a libsystem_kernel.dylib`mach_msg_trap + 10
   frame #1: 0x00007fff947a7797 libsystem_kernel.dylib`mach_msg + 55
   frame #2: 0x00007fff7ef02434 CoreFoundation`__CFRunLoopServiceMachPort + 212
   frame #3: 0x00007fff7ef018c1 CoreFoundation`__CFRunLoopRun + 1361
   frame #4: 0x00007fff7ef01114 CoreFoundation`CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 420
   frame #5: 0x00007fff7cb47f02 AppKit`_NSEventThread + 205
   frame #6: 0x00007fff9489a93b libsystem_pthread.dylib`_pthread_body + 180
   frame #7: 0x00007fff9489a887 libsystem_pthread.dylib`_pthread_start + 286
   frame #8: 0x00007fff9489a08d libsystem_pthread.dylib`thread_start + 13

 thread #889
   frame #0: 0x00007fff9489a070 libsystem_pthread.dylib`start_wqthread

 thread #893
   frame #0: 0x00007fff947b044e libsystem_kernel.dylib`__workq_kernreturn + 10
   frame #1: 0x00007fff9489a621 libsystem_pthread.dylib`_pthread_wqthread + 1426
   frame #2: 0x00007fff9489a07d libsystem_pthread.dylib`start_wqthread + 13

 thread #895
   frame #0: 0x00007fff947b044e libsystem_kernel.dylib`__workq_kernreturn + 10
   frame #1: 0x00007fff9489a48e libsystem_pthread.dylib`_pthread_wqthread + 1023
   frame #2: 0x00007fff9489a07d libsystem_pthread.dylib`start_wqthread + 13

 thread #896
   frame #0: 0x00007fff947b044e libsystem_kernel.dylib`__workq_kernreturn + 10
   frame #1: 0x00007fff9489a48e libsystem_pthread.dylib`_pthread_wqthread + 1023
   frame #2: 0x00007fff9489a07d libsystem_pthread.dylib`start_wqthread + 13

In GNU Emacs 26.0.50 (build 5, x86_64-apple-darwin16.7.0, NS appkit-1504.83 Version 10.12.6 (Build 16G29))
of 2017-08-01 built on iandrus-macOS
Repository revision: 5e5c211cd772a5b7d4d2a5c30903d5c755ce225d
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1504
Recent messages:
Loading /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/recentf...done
Cleaning up the recentf list...done (0 removed)
Warning: /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/init.el is newer than /Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/init.elc
Type C-x 1 to delete the help window.
Package assoc is obsolete!
org-babel-do-load-languages: Cannot open load file: No such file or directory, ob-sh
Entering debugger...
Back to top level
‘epa-file’ already enabled
C-c C-c is undefined

Configured using:
'configure PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/opt/X11/lib/pkgconfig'

Configured features:
JPEG RSVG NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS NS

Important settings:
 value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
 locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
 which-function-mode: t
 show-paren-mode: t
 global-semantic-stickyfunc-mode: t
 save-place-mode: t
 msb-mode: t
 minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
 gud-tooltip-mode: t
 global-hl-line-mode: t
 global-auto-revert-mode: t
 delete-selection-mode: t
 auto-insert-mode: t
 yas-global-mode: t
 yas-minor-mode: t
 ido-everywhere: t
 gvol-mode: t
 shell-dirtrack-mode: t
 TeX-PDF-mode: t
 global-edit-server-edit-mode: t
 auto-image-file-mode: t
 drag-stuff-global-mode: t
 drag-stuff-mode: t
 recentf-mode: t
 tooltip-mode: t
 global-eldoc-mode: t
 electric-indent-mode: t
 mouse-wheel-mode: t
 tool-bar-mode: t
 menu-bar-mode: t
 file-name-shadow-mode: t
 global-font-lock-mode: t
 font-lock-mode: t
 blink-cursor-mode: t
 auto-composition-mode: t
 auto-encryption-mode: t
 auto-compression-mode: t
 column-number-mode: t
 line-number-mode: t
 transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/python-20120402/python hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/python
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ox hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ox-texinfo hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ox-publish hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ox-org hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ox-odt hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ox-md hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ox-man hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ox-latex hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ox-icalendar hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ox-html hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ox-beamer hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ox-ascii hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-w3m hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-version hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-timer hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-table hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-src hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-rmail hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-protocol hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-plot hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-pcomplete hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-mouse hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-mobile hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-mhe hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-macs hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-macro hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-loaddefs hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-list hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-lint hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-lint
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-irc hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-install hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-inlinetask hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-info hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-indent hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-id hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-habit hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-gnus hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-footnote hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-feed hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-faces hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-eww hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-eww
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-eshell hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-entities hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-element hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-docview hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-datetree hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-ctags hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-crypt hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-compat hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-colview hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-clock hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-capture hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-bibtex hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-bbdb hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-attach hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-archive hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/org-agenda hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-tangle hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-table hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-stan hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-stan
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-sqlite hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-sql hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-shen hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-shell hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shell
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-sed hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sed
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-screen hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-scheme hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-scala hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scala
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-sass hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-ruby hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-ref hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-R hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-python hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-processing hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-processing
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-plantuml hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-picolisp hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-perl hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-org hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-octave hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-ocaml hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-mscgen hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-maxima hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-matlab hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-makefile hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-lua hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lua
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-lob hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-lisp hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-lilypond hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-ledger hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-latex hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-keys hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-js hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-java hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-J hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-J
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-io hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-haskell hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-groovy hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-gnuplot hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-fortran hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-forth hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-forth
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-exp hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-eval hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-ebnf hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-dot hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-ditaa hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-css hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-core hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-coq hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-coq
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-comint hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-clojure hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-calc hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-C hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-awk hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-asymptote hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/Users/iandrus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170724/ob-abc hides /Users/iandrus/vcs/emacs/trunk/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-abc

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message subr-x puny rfc822 mml mml-sec
epa-file epa epg gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail mail-utils cl-print add-log
gvol-light-theme time eieio-opt speedbar sb-image dframe help-fns
radix-tree semantic/idle semantic/format ezimage semantic/tag-ls
semantic/find semantic/ctxt org-mouse org-irc org-habit org-info
org-docview doc-view org-ctags org-bibtex bibtex which-func imenu paren
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw mode-local cedet saveplace msb mb-depth icomplete gud
hl-line autorevert filenotify delsel cus-start cus-load diary-lib
diary-loaddefs autoinsert cl-extra yasnippet smex ido rtags repeat
tramp-okta tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver
parse-time info-look cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs bookmark fold ox-pandoc ht
ox-org ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util
rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex
ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-mac-link
org-mobile org-agenda org-crypt ob-obxml oberon-shell-mode ob-shell
shell ob-python org-clock sage sage-load sage-latex org-element avl-tree
org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle
org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
jka-compr xml flymake warnings preview prv-emacs reporter tex-buf latex
edmacro kmacro tex-ispell tex-style tex crm edit-server elnode help-mode
dired+ image-dired image-mode format-spec image-file dired-x dired-aux
dired dired-loaddefs db web time-stamp browse-url json map s url-util
mailcap mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums fakir
dotassoc kv noflet cl-indent dash ert pp find-func ewoc debug desktop
frameset drag-stuff recentf tree-widget wid-edit browse-kill-ring
derived mm-util mail-prsvr backtr server easy-mmode ripgrep thingatpt
grep compile comint ansi-color ring assoc advice windmove finder-inf
tex-site rx info package-x cl package easymenu epg-config url-handlers
url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv
cl-loaddefs cl-lib time-date tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/ns-win ns-win ucs-normalize
mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote kqueue cocoa ns multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 679180 23970)
(symbols 48 55135 2)
(miscs 40 1163 505)
(strings 32 161477 4218)
(string-bytes 1 5150556)
(vectors 16 78873)
(vector-slots 8 1177222 30263)
(floats 8 224 306)
(intervals 56 1116 0)
(buffers 992 16))