Subject: Re: [bug#28041] [PATCH] gnu: Add dssi.

From: Marius Bakke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2017 20:29:40 +0200

Danny Milosavljevic <[email-masked]> writes:

> * gnu/packages/music.scm (dssi): New variable.

[...]

> +    (description "DSSI is a plugin API for software instruments with user
> +interfaces, permitting them to be hosted in-process by audio applications.
> +It is intended to be simple, GUI-toolkit-agnostic, and slightly biased
> +towards familiarity with MIDI. The DSSI distribution package contains
                                ^^^
                                missing space

> +a JACK/ALSA-sequencer reference host and some plugins as well as the
> +specification and header.")
> +    (home-page "http://dssi.sourceforge.net/")
> +    (license license:gpl2+))) ; and lgpl-2.1+

Can you be a little more verbose? I'm guessing some parts are LGPL2.1+,
but interface with the stricter GPL2+, so the result is effectively the
latter?

The rest LGTM!