Subject: 25.2; \cj does not match some Japanese characters

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2017 17:40:55 +0900

(string-match "\\cj"
              (mapconcat (lambda (l) (string (apply #'make-char
                                                    'japanese-jisx0213.2004-1
                                                    l)))
                         '((46 33) (47 126) (79 84) (79 126)
                           (116 39) (126 122) (126 123) (126 124))
                         ""))
=> nil

These characters belong to 'japanese-jisx0213.2004-1,
but does not belong to 'japanese-jisx0213-1.

In GNU Emacs 25.2.1 (i686-w64-mingw32)
 of 2017-04-25 built on LAPHROAIG
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 6.0.6002
Configured using:
 'configure --host=i686-w64-mingw32 --without-dbus
 --without-compress-install 'CFLAGS=-static -O2 -g3''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: JPN
  locale-coding-system: cp932

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(network-stream nsm starttls tls gnutls mailalias smtpmail auth-source
cl-seq eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra cconv eieio-core
cl-macs gv pp shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message dired format-spec
rfc822 mml mml-sec password-cache epg epg-config gnus-util mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr
mail-utils mule-diag help-mode easymenu cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib
time-date mule-util japan-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp disp-table
w32-win w32-vars term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote w32notify w32 multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 8 209319 82842)
 (symbols 32 70470 3)
 (miscs 32 77 243)
 (strings 16 69689 11266)
 (string-bytes 1 1394714)
 (vectors 8 15896)
 (vector-slots 4 621371 13004)
 (floats 8 195 443)
 (intervals 28 51716 2075)
 (buffers 520 23))