Subject: bug#27954: 25.2; eshell alias: arguments get lost

From: Tobias Zawada <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2017 09:52:21 +0200 (CEST)

In eshell:

alias ll ls -l

gives a full listing of all files as result of the following eshell-command:

ll test.txt

But, I expect only the listing for the file test.txt.

See also
https://emacs.stackexchange.com/questions/34652/setting-e-shell-alias/34658#34658

At that link location there is also the following fast hack as workaround:

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
;; beginning of hack

(defun eshell-maybe-replace-by-alias-bugfix-25.2.1 (command args)
"If COMMAND has an alias definition, call that instead using ARGS."
(unless (and eshell-prevent-alias-expansion
(member command eshell-prevent-alias-expansion))
(let ((alias (eshell-lookup-alias command)))
(if alias
(throw 'eshell-replace-command
`(let ((eshell-command-name ',eshell-last-command-name)
(eshell-command-arguments ',eshell-last-arguments)
(eshell-prevent-alias-expansion
',(cons command eshell-prevent-alias-expansion)))
,(eshell-parse-command (nth 1 alias) args)))))))

(advice-add #'eshell-maybe-replace-by-alias :override #'eshell-maybe-replace-by-alias-bugfix-25.2.1)

;; end of hack
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

In GNU Emacs 25.2.1 (x86_64-unknown-cygwin, GTK+ Version 3.22.10)
of 2017-04-21 built on moufang
Windowing system distributor 'The Cygwin/X Project', version 11.0.11804000
Configured using:
'configure
--srcdir=/home/kbrown/src/cygemacs/emacs-25.2-1.x86_64/src/emacs-25.2
--prefix=/usr --exec-prefix=/usr --localstatedir=/var --sysconfdir=/etc
--docdir=/usr/share/doc/emacs --htmldir=/usr/share/doc/emacs/html -C
'CFLAGS=-ggdb -O2 -pipe -Wimplicit-function-declaration
-fdebug-prefix-map=/home/kbrown/src/cygemacs/emacs-25.2-1.x86_64/build=/usr/src/debug/emacs-25.2-1
-fdebug-prefix-map=/home/kbrown/src/cygemacs/emacs-25.2-1.x86_64/src/emacs-25.2=/usr/src/debug/emacs-25.2-1'
CPPFLAGS= LDFLAGS='

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS NOTIFY
ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
GTK3 X11

Important settings:
value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
locale-coding-system: nil

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
display-time-mode: t
global-semantic-mru-bookmark-mode: t
global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
global-semantic-decoration-mode: t
global-semantic-idle-completions-mode: t
global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
global-semantic-idle-local-symbol-highlight-mode: t
global-semantic-idle-summary-mode: t
TeXfrag-mode: t
TeX-source-correlate-mode: t
auto-insert-mode: t
global-undo-tree-mode: t
undo-tree-mode: t
show-paren-mode: t
hscroll-mode: t
diff-auto-refine-mode: t
shell-dirtrack-mode: t
pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
global-semantic-highlight-func-mode: t
global-semantic-stickyfunc-mode: t
semantic-mode: t
global-eldoc-mode: t
electric-indent-mode: t
mouse-wheel-mode: t
menu-bar-mode: t
file-name-shadow-mode: t
horizontal-scroll-bar-mode: t
global-font-lock-mode: t
font-lock-mode: t
auto-composition-mode: t
auto-encryption-mode: t
auto-compression-mode: t
column-number-mode: t
line-number-mode: t
transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Saving file /media/HOME/Weiterbildung/Soft/Emacs/eshellTZA.el...
Wrote /media/HOME/Weiterbildung/Soft/Emacs/eshellTZA.el
Quit this Ediff session? (y or n) y
Updating eshellTZA.el ...
Done
Making completion list... [3 times]
delete-backward-char: Text is read-only
Making completion list...
delete-backward-char: Text is read-only [2 times]
Making completion list... [2 times]

Load-path shadows:
~/Weiterbildung/Soft/Emacs/read-float hides ~/share/emacs/site-lisp/read-float
~/Weiterbildung/Soft/Emacs/multifiles hides ~/share/emacs/site-lisp/multifiles
~/Weiterbildung/Soft/Emacs/multfiles hides ~/share/emacs/site-lisp/multfiles
~/Weiterbildung/Soft/Emacs/dying hides ~/share/emacs/site-lisp/dying
~/Weiterbildung/Soft/Emacs/cexp hides ~/share/emacs/site-lisp/cexp
~/Weiterbildung/Soft/Emacs/calfw hides ~/share/emacs/site-lisp/calfw
~/Weiterbildung/Soft/Emacs/msearch hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/msearch
~/share/emacs/site-lisp/findr hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/findr
~/Weiterbildung/Soft/Emacs/filehist hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/filehist
~/Weiterbildung/Soft/Emacs/calc-inline hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/calc-inline
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vlf hides /cygdrive/c/PortableApps/cygwin64/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vlf
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/visual-basic-mode hides /cygdrive/c/PortableApps/cygwin64/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/visual-basic-mode
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vc-svn17 hides /cygdrive/c/PortableApps/cygwin64/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/vc-svn17
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/undo-tree hides /cygdrive/c/PortableApps/cygwin64/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/undo-tree
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/test-org-export-preproc hides /cygdrive/c/PortableApps/cygwin64/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/test-org-export-preproc
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/session hides /cygdrive/c/PortableApps/cygwin64/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/session
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/pov-mode hides /cygdrive/c/PortableApps/cygwin64/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/pov-mode
~/Weiterbildung/Soft/Emacs/msearch hides /cygdrive/c/PortableApps/cygwin64/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/msearch
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/modelica-mode hides /cygdrive/c/PortableApps/cygwin64/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/modelica-mode
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mic-paren hides /cygdrive/c/PortableApps/cygwin64/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mic-paren
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/menu-bar+ hides /cygdrive/c/PortableApps/cygwin64/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/menu-bar+
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/lua-mode hides /cygdrive/c/PortableApps/cygwin64/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/lua-mode
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jithi hides /cygdrive/c/PortableApps/cygwin64/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/jithi
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/info-look.20.3 hides /cygdrive/c/PortableApps/cygwin64/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/info-look.20.3
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/info-look.20.2 hides /cygdrive/c/PortableApps/cygwin64/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/info-look.20.2
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/htmlize hides /cygdrive/c/PortableApps/cygwin64/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/htmlize
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/htmlfontify hides /cygdrive/c/PortableApps/cygwin64/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/htmlfontify
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/hide-region hides /cygdrive/c/PortableApps/cygwin64/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/hide-region
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnuplot hides /cygdrive/c/PortableApps/cygwin64/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnuplot
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnuplot-gui hides /cygdrive/c/PortableApps/cygwin64/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnuplot-gui
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/folding hides /cygdrive/c/PortableApps/cygwin64/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/folding
~/share/emacs/site-lisp/findr hides /cygdrive/c/PortableApps/cygwin64/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/findr
~/Weiterbildung/Soft/Emacs/filehist hides /cygdrive/c/PortableApps/cygwin64/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/filehist
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/columnize hides /cygdrive/c/PortableApps/cygwin64/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/columnize
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/column-marker hides /cygdrive/c/PortableApps/cygwin64/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/column-marker
~/Weiterbildung/Soft/Emacs/calc-inline hides /cygdrive/c/PortableApps/cygwin64/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/calc-inline
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/buff-menu+ hides /cygdrive/c/PortableApps/cygwin64/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/buff-menu+
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/tex-site hides /cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.90.2/tex-site
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex hides /cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.90.2/auctex
~/Weiterbildung/Soft/Emacs/autoloads hides /cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/expand-region-20170514.1309/autoloads
~/share/emacs/site-lisp/highlight-parentheses hides /cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/highlight-parentheses-20151107.2316/highlight-parentheses
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mic-paren hides /cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/mic-paren-20150110.1816/mic-paren
~/Weiterbildung/Soft/Emacs/org-loaddefs hides /cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-loaddefs
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/undo-tree hides /cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/undo-tree-20161012.701/undo-tree
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.90.2/toolbar-x hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/toolbar-x
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.90.2/texmathp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/texmathp
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.90.2/tex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.90.2/tex-style hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-style
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.90.2/tex-mik hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-mik
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.90.2/tex-jp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-jp
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.90.2/tex-ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-ispell
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.90.2/tex-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-info
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.90.2/tex-font hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-font
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.90.2/tex-fold hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fold
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.90.2/tex-buf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-buf
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.90.2/tex-bar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-bar
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.90.2/prv-emacs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/prv-emacs
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.90.2/preview hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/preview
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.90.2/plain-tex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/plain-tex
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.90.2/multi-prompt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/multi-prompt
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.90.2/latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/latex
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.90.2/font-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/font-latex
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.90.2/context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.90.2/context-nl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-nl
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.90.2/context-en hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-en
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-11.90.2/bib-cite hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/bib-cite
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/htmlfontify hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/htmlfontify
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-publish
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-org
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-odt
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-md
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-man
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-latex
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-html
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-w3m
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-version
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-timer
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-table
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-src
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-rmail
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-protocol
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-plot
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-mouse
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-mobile
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-mhe
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-macs
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-macro
~/Weiterbildung/Soft/Emacs/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-list
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-irc
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-install
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-info
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-indent
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-id
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-habit
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-gnus
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-footnote
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-feed
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-faces
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-eshell
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-entities
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-element
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-docview
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-datetree
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-ctags
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-crypt
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-compat
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-colview
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-clock
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-capture
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-attach
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-archive
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-agenda
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-table
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-sql
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-shen
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-screen
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-scala
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-sass
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ref
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-R
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-python
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-perl
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-org
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-octave
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-lob
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-latex
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-keys
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-js
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-java
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-io
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-exp
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-eval
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-dot
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-css
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-core
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-comint
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-calc
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-C
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-awk
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/cygdrive/c/Users/Pittiplatsch.der.liebe/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-2.19/seq hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug texmathp reftex-ref reftex-parse
reftex-auc reftex-dcr font-latex tex-mode latexenc thingatpt ztree+
ztree-diff ztree-diff-model ztree-view ztree-util calc-misc calc-menu
woman man page-break-lines org-mouse org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info
org-gnus org-docview doc-view subr-x org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m
filehist global-keys visual-basic-mode txt rect rng-nxml rng-valid
rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn
nxml-ns nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-util nxml-glyph nxml-enc
xmltok trac-wiki hi-lock url-http tls gnutls url-auth url-gw xml-rpc
vcTZA simx namo simx-output-mode align eshellTZA sh-script smie
executable time shellTZA scilab org+ face-remap ob-calc calc-store
calc-trail ob-sqlite ob-shell ob-ruby ob-R ob-python ob-perl ob-maxima
ob-gnuplot ob-dot ob-ditaa ob-C org-attach vc-git org-id browse-url
multfiles auctex+ flyspell swl-mode ispell reftex reftex-vars dying
org-table org-bugfix octave+ ob-octave maxima maxima-font-lock 50math
gnus gnus-ems nnheader smtpmail sendmail html+ narrow+ html-check-frag
sgml-mode gnuplot info-look gdbTZA gdb-mi bindat json map gud matfile
cl-array read-float tempo url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse
url-vars mailcap xml-parse doxymacs cTZA semantic/mru-bookmark
semantic/db-mode semantic/db eieio-base semantic/decorate/mode
semantic/decorate pulse warnings c+ sr-speedbar speedbar sb-image dframe
semantic/idle semantic/format ezimage semantic/tag-ls semantic/find
semantic/ctxt TeXfrag preview prv-emacs tex-buf latex tex-ispell
tex-style tex dbus xml crm cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs vc-svn17 vc-svn 50auctex
code-region autoinsert diredTZA cygwinTZA pointhistory indentTZA appt
diary-lib diary-loaddefs rainbow-delimiters calc-inline calc-lang
calccomp calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs undo-tree diff ipa
hippie-exp mic-paren autorevert filenotify paren cua-base
browse-kill-ring msearch lispTZA hscroll-mode framesMenus windows-path
cygwin-mount ange-ftp diff-mode w32-paste-image org-element avl-tree org
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint tramp tramp-compat auth-source
tramp-loaddefs trampver ucs-normalize shell ob-core ob-eval org-compat
org-macs org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs dsvn log-edit
message idna rfc822 mml mml-sec epg gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util help-fns
mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log
vc vc-dispatcher easy-mmode list-processes+ sunrise-commander cl-seq
edmacro kmacro derived term disp-table ehelp recentf tree-widget
pcomplete esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg
esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-util esh-mode desktop frameset vlf
filesTZA dired+ dired-x dired-aux cl filesets arc-mode archive-mode
pdf-occur ibuf-ext ibuffer tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp
semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util
semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw eieio eieio-core cl-macs
mode-local find-func cedet dired pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc imenu
pdf-tools compile comint ansi-color ring cus-edit cus-start cus-load
wid-edit pdf-view password-cache bookmark pp jka-compr pdf-cache
pdf-info tq pdf-util format-spec image-mode serverclient server
autoloads regexpTZA ediff-merg ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-mult
ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util ediff benchmark-init advice finder-inf
tex-site info package epg-config seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile
cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib time-date
mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind gfilenotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1004860 139290)
(symbols 48 67528 0)
(miscs 40 3820 7070)
(strings 32 207262 12187)
(string-bytes 1 5931691)
(vectors 16 99016)
(vector-slots 8 2158612 128532)
(floats 8 5562 22732)
(intervals 56 33766 716)
(buffers 976 41))