Subject: bug#27901: 25.1; x-win-suspend-error: Cannot suspend Emacs while running under X

From: Francesco Potortì <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2017 19:39:35 +0200

>> Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2017 13:44:48 +0200
>> From: Francesco Potortì <[email-masked]>
>> Cc: [email-masked]
>> 
>> >I'd try "C-x 5 1" from the TTY frame first.
>> 
>> Tried.  But, as the docs say, that one deletes all other frames on the
>> same terminal, while I have a text and a graphical terminal.
>
>Then go to the GUI frame and type "C-x 5 0".

The problem is that I have not access to the GUI (maybe this was not
clear from the beginning).

The terminal frame is running inside a terminal under Screen.  When I
access it remotely, I have no access to the GUI.  I cannot suspend Emacs
because there is a graphical frame alive, and I cannot close it because
I do not know how, and the only way I can think of makes the terminal
frame unusable (which I suspect is a bug).