Subject: bug#27839: crash report

From: Wolfram Volpi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2017 13:34:01 +0000 (UTC)

#### Description :octocat:

My system crashed while using Emacs, at Jul 26 06:31:58.
#### System Info :computer:
- OS: gnu/linux
- Emacs: 25.2.1
- Spacemacs: 0.200.9
- Spacemacs branch: master (rev. 8e1af145)
- Graphic display: t
- Distribution: spacemacs
- Editing style: vim
- Completion: ivy
- Layers:
```elisp
(ivy emacs-lisp org spell-checking)
```

- System configuration features: XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS NOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 MODULES XWIDGETS

#### systemd log
These lines where in red in systemd log:

Jul 26 06:31:50 localhost.localdomain gnome-session-binary[3153]: Unrecoverable failure in required component org.gnome.Shell.desktop

Jul 26 06:31:53 localhost.localdomain systemd-coredump[9620]: Process 17674 (emacs) of user 1000 dumped core.

Jul 26 06:31:54 localhost.localdomain systemd-coredump[9601]: Process 3224 (gnome-shell) of user 1000 dumped core.

Jul 26 06:31:58 localhost.localdomain abrt-notification[9713]: Process 17674 (emacs-25.2) crashed in ??()

Here is the full systemd log, crash at at Jul 26 06:31:58 :

```
$ journalctl --since 06:29 --no-pager
-- Logs begin at Mon 2017-07-17 17:04:00 MDT, end at Wed 2017-07-26 06:37:34 MDT. --
Jul 26 06:29:25 localhost.localdomain gnome-shell[3224]: clutter_text_get_editable: assertion 'CLUTTER_IS_TEXT (self)' failed
Jul 26 06:29:25 localhost.localdomain gnome-shell[3224]: clutter_text_get_text: assertion 'CLUTTER_IS_TEXT (self)' failed
Jul 26 06:29:25 localhost.localdomain gnome-shell[3224]: clutter_text_set_text: assertion 'CLUTTER_IS_TEXT (self)' failed
Jul 26 06:29:32 localhost.localdomain gnome-shell[3224]: clutter_text_get_editable: assertion 'CLUTTER_IS_TEXT (self)' failed
Jul 26 06:29:32 localhost.localdomain gnome-shell[3224]: clutter_text_get_text: assertion 'CLUTTER_IS_TEXT (self)' failed
Jul 26 06:29:32 localhost.localdomain gnome-shell[3224]: clutter_text_set_text: assertion 'CLUTTER_IS_TEXT (self)' failed
Jul 26 06:31:47 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: **
Jul 26 06:31:47 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Gjs:ERROR:gi/object.cpp:2311:bool gjs_typecheck_object(JSContext*, JS::HandleObject, GType, bool): assertion failed: (priv->gtype == G_OBJECT_TYPE(priv->gobj))
Jul 26 06:31:47 localhost.localdomain audit[3224]: ANOM_ABEND auid=1000 uid=1000 gid=1000 ses=4 subj=unconfined_u:unconfined_r:unconfined_t:s0-s0:c0.c1023 pid=3224 comm="gnome-shell" exe="/usr/bin/gnome-shell" sig=6 res=1
Jul 26 06:31:47 localhost.localdomain systemd[1]: Started Process Core Dump (PID 9600/UID 0).
Jul 26 06:31:47 localhost.localdomain audit[1]: SERVICE_START pid=1 uid=0 auid=4294967295 ses=4294967295 subj=system_u:system_r:init_t:s0 msg='unit=systemd-coredump@3-9600-0 comm="systemd" exe="/usr/lib/systemd/systemd" hostname=? addr=? terminal=? res=success'
Jul 26 06:31:47 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:48 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:48 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:48 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:48 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:48 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:48 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:48 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:48 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:48 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:48 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:48 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:48 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:48 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:48 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:48 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:48 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:48 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:48 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:48 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:48 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:48 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:48 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:48 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:48 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:48 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:48 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:48 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:48 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:48 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:48 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:48 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:48 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:48 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:48 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:49 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:49 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:49 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:49 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:49 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:49 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:49 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:49 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:49 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:49 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:49 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:49 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:49 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:49 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:49 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:49 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:49 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:49 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:49 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:49 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:49 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:49 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:49 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:49 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:49 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:49 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:49 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:49 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:49 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:49 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:49 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:49 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:49 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:50 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:50 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:50 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:50 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:50 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:50 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:50 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:50 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:50 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:50 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:50 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:50 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:50 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:50 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:50 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:50 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:50 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:50 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:50 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:50 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:50 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:50 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:50 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:50 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:50 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Key repeat discarded, Wayland compositor doesn't seem to be processing events fast enough!
Jul 26 06:31:50 localhost.localdomain nautilus[7237]: Error reading events from display: Broken pipe
Jul 26 06:31:50 localhost.localdomain unknown[13884]: Error reading events from display: Broken pipe
Jul 26 06:31:50 localhost.localdomain polkitd[878]: Unregistered Authentication Agent for unix-session:4 (system bus name :1.99, object path /org/freedesktop/PolicyKit1/AuthenticationAgent, locale en_US.UTF-8) (disconnected from bus)
Jul 26 06:31:50 localhost.localdomain gnome-session[3153]: gnome-session-binary[3153]: WARNING: Application 'org.gnome.Shell.desktop' killed by signal 6
Jul 26 06:31:50 localhost.localdomain unknown[3575]: Error reading events from display: Broken pipe
Jul 26 06:31:50 localhost.localdomain gnome-session-binary[3153]: WARNING: Application 'org.gnome.Shell.desktop' killed by signal 6
Jul 26 06:31:50 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: (EE)
Jul 26 06:31:50 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: Fatal server error:
Jul 26 06:31:50 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: (EE) failed to read Wayland events: Connection reset by peer
Jul 26 06:31:50 localhost.localdomain org.gnome.Shell.desktop[3224]: (EE)
Jul 26 06:31:50 localhost.localdomain unknown[3577]: Error reading events from display: Broken pipe
Jul 26 06:31:50 localhost.localdomain systemd[3124]: gnome-terminal-server.service: Main process exited, code=exited, status=1/FAILURE
Jul 26 06:31:50 localhost.localdomain systemd[3124]: gnome-terminal-server.service: Unit entered failed state.
Jul 26 06:31:50 localhost.localdomain systemd[3124]: gnome-terminal-server.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'.
Jul 26 06:31:50 localhost.localdomain gnome-session-binary[3153]: Unrecoverable failure in required component org.gnome.Shell.desktop
Jul 26 06:31:50 localhost.localdomain gsd-color[1421]: failed to connect to device: Failed to connect to missing device /org/freedesktop/ColorManager/devices/xrandr_Acer_Technologies_S211HL_LP30D0028511_wolfv_1000
Jul 26 06:31:50 localhost.localdomain at-spi-bus-launcher[3243]: XIO:  fatal IO error 11 (Resource temporarily unavailable) on X server ":0"
Jul 26 06:31:50 localhost.localdomain at-spi-bus-launcher[3243]:       after 163635 requests (163635 known processed) with 0 events remaining.
Jul 26 06:31:50 localhost.localdomain audit[17674]: ANOM_ABEND auid=1000 uid=1000 gid=1000 ses=4 subj=unconfined_u:unconfined_r:unconfined_t:s0-s0:c0.c1023 pid=17674 comm="emacs" exe="/usr/bin/emacs-25.2" sig=6 res=1
Jul 26 06:31:51 localhost.localdomain systemd[1]: Started Process Core Dump (PID 9619/UID 0).
Jul 26 06:31:51 localhost.localdomain audit[1]: SERVICE_START pid=1 uid=0 auid=4294967295 ses=4294967295 subj=system_u:system_r:init_t:s0 msg='unit=systemd-coredump@4-9619-0 comm="systemd" exe="/usr/lib/systemd/systemd" hostname=? addr=? terminal=? res=success'
Jul 26 06:31:51 localhost.localdomain gdm-password][3116]: pam_unix(gdm-password:session): session closed for user wolfv
Jul 26 06:31:51 localhost.localdomain audit[3116]: USER_END pid=3116 uid=0 auid=1000 ses=4 subj=system_u:system_r:xdm_t:s0-s0:c0.c1023 msg='op=PAM:session_close grantors=pam_selinux,pam_loginuid,pam_selinux,pam_keyinit,pam_namespace,pam_keyinit,pam_limits,pam_systemd,pam_unix,pam_gnome_keyring acct="wolfv" exe="/usr/libexec/gdm-session-worker" hostname=localhost.localdomain addr=? terminal=/dev/tty2 res=success'
Jul 26 06:31:51 localhost.localdomain audit[3116]: USER_LOGOUT pid=3116 uid=0 auid=1000 ses=4 subj=system_u:system_r:xdm_t:s0-s0:c0.c1023 msg='uid=1000 exe="/usr/libexec/gdm-session-worker" hostname=? addr=? terminal=? res=success'
Jul 26 06:31:51 localhost.localdomain audit[3116]: CRED_DISP pid=3116 uid=0 auid=1000 ses=4 subj=system_u:system_r:xdm_t:s0-s0:c0.c1023 msg='op=PAM:setcred grantors=pam_unix,pam_gnome_keyring acct="wolfv" exe="/usr/libexec/gdm-session-worker" hostname=localhost.localdomain addr=? terminal=/dev/tty2 res=success'
Jul 26 06:31:51 localhost.localdomain pulseaudio[1293]: [pulseaudio] sink.c: Default and alternate sample rates are the same.
Jul 26 06:31:51 localhost.localdomain rtkit-daemon[825]: Supervising 3 threads of 1 processes of 1 users.
Jul 26 06:31:51 localhost.localdomain rtkit-daemon[825]: Successfully made thread 9626 of process 1293 (/usr/bin/pulseaudio) owned by '42' RT at priority 5.
Jul 26 06:31:51 localhost.localdomain rtkit-daemon[825]: Supervising 4 threads of 1 processes of 1 users.
Jul 26 06:31:52 localhost.localdomain systemd-logind[874]: Removed session 4.
Jul 26 06:31:52 localhost.localdomain systemd[1]: Stopping User Manager for UID 1000...
Jul 26 06:31:52 localhost.localdomain systemd[3124]: Stopping Evolution address book service...
Jul 26 06:31:52 localhost.localdomain systemd[3124]: Stopping Virtual filesystem service - Media Transfer Protocol monitor...
Jul 26 06:31:52 localhost.localdomain gvfsd[3204]: A connection to the bus can't be made
Jul 26 06:31:52 localhost.localdomain systemd[3124]: Stopping sandboxed app permission store...
Jul 26 06:31:52 localhost.localdomain gvfsd[3204]: A connection to the bus can't be made
Jul 26 06:31:52 localhost.localdomain systemd[3124]: Stopping D-Bus User Message Bus...
Jul 26 06:31:52 localhost.localdomain gvfsd[3204]: A connection to the bus can't be made
Jul 26 06:31:52 localhost.localdomain systemd[3124]: Stopping Evolution calendar service...
Jul 26 06:31:52 localhost.localdomain systemd[3124]: Stopping Virtual filesystem service...
Jul 26 06:31:52 localhost.localdomain systemd[3124]: Stopping Accessibility services bus...
Jul 26 06:31:52 localhost.localdomain systemd[3124]: Stopping Virtual filesystem service - GNOME Online Accounts monitor...
Jul 26 06:31:52 localhost.localdomain systemd[3124]: Stopped target Default.
Jul 26 06:31:52 localhost.localdomain systemd[3124]: Stopping Virtual filesystem service - digital camera monitor...
Jul 26 06:31:52 localhost.localdomain systemd[3124]: Stopping Evolution source registry...
Jul 26 06:31:52 localhost.localdomain systemd[3124]: Stopping Virtual filesystem service - Apple File Conduit monitor...
Jul 26 06:31:52 localhost.localdomain systemd[3124]: Stopping Virtual filesystem service - disk device monitor...
Jul 26 06:31:52 localhost.localdomain systemd[3124]: Stopping Virtual filesystem metadata service...
Jul 26 06:31:52 localhost.localdomain systemd[3124]: Stopping Tracker metadata database store and lookup manager...
Jul 26 06:31:52 localhost.localdomain tracker-store[3593]: Received signal:15->'Terminated'
Jul 26 06:31:52 localhost.localdomain tracker-store[3593]: OK
Jul 26 06:31:52 localhost.localdomain systemd[3124]: Stopped sandboxed app permission store.
Jul 26 06:31:52 localhost.localdomain systemd[3124]: Stopped Virtual filesystem service - disk device monitor.
Jul 26 06:31:52 localhost.localdomain systemd[3124]: Stopped Virtual filesystem service - Apple File Conduit monitor.
Jul 26 06:31:52 localhost.localdomain systemd[3124]: Stopped Virtual filesystem service - digital camera monitor.
Jul 26 06:31:52 localhost.localdomain systemd[3124]: Stopped Virtual filesystem service - GNOME Online Accounts monitor.
Jul 26 06:31:52 localhost.localdomain systemd[3124]: Stopped Virtual filesystem service - Media Transfer Protocol monitor.
Jul 26 06:31:52 localhost.localdomain systemd[3124]: Stopped Virtual filesystem metadata service.
Jul 26 06:31:52 localhost.localdomain systemd[3124]: Stopped D-Bus User Message Bus.
Jul 26 06:31:52 localhost.localdomain systemd[3124]: Stopped Accessibility services bus.
Jul 26 06:31:52 localhost.localdomain systemd[3124]: Stopped Evolution calendar service.
Jul 26 06:31:52 localhost.localdomain systemd[3124]: Stopped Tracker metadata database store and lookup manager.
Jul 26 06:31:52 localhost.localdomain systemd[3124]: Stopped Evolution address book service.
Jul 26 06:31:52 localhost.localdomain systemd[3124]: Stopped Evolution source registry.
Jul 26 06:31:52 localhost.localdomain systemd[3124]: Stopped Virtual filesystem service.
Jul 26 06:31:52 localhost.localdomain systemd[3124]: Stopped target Basic System.
Jul 26 06:31:52 localhost.localdomain systemd[3124]: Stopped target Sockets.
Jul 26 06:31:52 localhost.localdomain systemd[3124]: Closed D-Bus User Message Bus Socket.
Jul 26 06:31:52 localhost.localdomain systemd[3124]: Stopped target Paths.
Jul 26 06:31:52 localhost.localdomain systemd[3124]: Reached target Shutdown.
Jul 26 06:31:52 localhost.localdomain systemd[3124]: Starting Exit the Session...
Jul 26 06:31:52 localhost.localdomain systemd[3124]: Stopped target Timers.
Jul 26 06:31:52 localhost.localdomain systemd[3124]: Received SIGRTMIN+24 from PID 9654 (kill).
Jul 26 06:31:52 localhost.localdomain systemd[1]: Stopped User Manager for UID 1000.
Jul 26 06:31:52 localhost.localdomain audit[1]: SERVICE_STOP pid=1 uid=0 auid=4294967295 ses=4294967295 subj=system_u:system_r:init_t:s0 msg='unit=user@1000 comm="systemd" exe="/usr/lib/systemd/systemd" hostname=? addr=? terminal=? res=success'
Jul 26 06:31:52 localhost.localdomain systemd[1]: Removed slice User Slice of wolfv.
Jul 26 06:31:53 localhost.localdomain systemd-coredump[9620]: Process 17674 (emacs) of user 1000 dumped core.

Stack trace of thread 17674:
#0  0x00007f606b48e16b raise (libpthread.so.0)
#1  0x00000000004f1224 terminate_due_to_signal (emacs-25.2)
#2  0x000000000050ab33 emacs_abort (emacs-25.2)
#3  0x0000000000456092 redisplay_internal (emacs-25.2)
#4  0x00000000004571a5 redisplay_preserve_echo_area (emacs-25.2)
#5  0x00000000005a2b98 Fdelete_process (emacs-25.2)
#6  0x00000000005aa5e5 kill_buffer_processes (emacs-25.2)
#7  0x00000000004f1016 shut_down_emacs (emacs-25.2)
#8  0x00000000004c0c3a x_connection_closed (emacs-25.2)
#9  0x00000000004c0d97 x_io_error_quitter (emacs-25.2)
#10 0x00007f6072ee8a5e _XIOError (libX11.so.6)
#11 0x00007f6072ee62ed _XEventsQueued (libX11.so.6)
#12 0x00007f6072ec787a XFlush (libX11.so.6)
#13 0x00007f6072f05970 _XimProtoSetICValues (libX11.so.6)
#14 0x00007f6072ef3819 XSetICValues (libX11.so.6)
#15 0x00000000004d7296 xic_set_preeditarea (emacs-25.2)
#16 0x00000000004c427b x_draw_window_cursor (emacs-25.2)
#17 0x000000000045f9cc display_and_set_cursor (emacs-25.2)
#18 0x000000000045fddc update_window_cursor (emacs-25.2)
#19 0x000000000045fe42 update_cursor_in_window_tree (emacs-25.2)
#20 0x00000000004d514c x_set_cursor_color (emacs-25.2)
#21 0x0000000000428820 x_set_frame_parameters (emacs-25.2)
#22 0x000000000042926c Fmodify_frame_parameters (emacs-25.2)
#23 0x0000000000564212 Ffuncall (emacs-25.2)
#24 0x000000000059c5e3 exec_byte_code (emacs-25.2)
#25 0x000000000056407b Ffuncall (emacs-25.2)
#26 0x000000000059c5e3 exec_byte_code (emacs-25.2)
#27 0x000000000056652d funcall_lambda (emacs-25.2)
#28 0x000000000056407b Ffuncall (emacs-25.2)
#29 0x000000000059c5e3 exec_byte_code (emacs-25.2)
#30 0x000000000056652d funcall_lambda (emacs-25.2)
#31 0x000000000056407b Ffuncall (emacs-25.2)
#32 0x000000000059c5e3 exec_byte_code (emacs-25.2)
#33 0x000000000056652d funcall_lambda (emacs-25.2)
#34 0x000000000056407b Ffuncall (emacs-25.2)
#35 0x000000000059c5e3 exec_byte_code (emacs-25.2)
#36 0x000000000056652d funcall_lambda (emacs-25.2)
#37 0x000000000056407b Ffuncall (emacs-25.2)
#38 0x000000000059c5e3 exec_byte_code (emacs-25.2)
#39 0x000000000056652d funcall_lambda (emacs-25.2)
#40 0x000000000056407b Ffuncall (emacs-25.2)
#41 0x000000000059c5e3 exec_byte_code (emacs-25.2)
#42 0x000000000056652d funcall_lambda (emacs-25.2)
#43 0x000000000056407b Ffuncall (emacs-25.2)
#44 0x000000000059c5e3 exec_byte_code (emacs-25.2)
#45 0x000000000056652d funcall_lambda (emacs-25.2)
#46 0x000000000056407b Ffuncall (emacs-25.2)
#47 0x000000000059c5e3 exec_byte_code (emacs-25.2)
#48 0x000000000056652d funcall_lambda (emacs-25.2)
#49 0x000000000056407b Ffuncall (emacs-25.2)
#50 0x000000000059c5e3 exec_byte_code (emacs-25.2)
#51 0x000000000056652d funcall_lambda (emacs-25.2)
#52 0x000000000056407b Ffuncall (emacs-25.2)
#53 0x0000000000564348 call0 (emacs-25.2)
#54 0x0000000000511266 Fset_buffer_major_mode (emacs-25.2)
#55 0x0000000000564265 Ffuncall (emacs-25.2)
#56 0x000000000059c5e3 exec_byte_code (emacs-25.2)
#57 0x000000000056407b Ffuncall (emacs-25.2)
#58 0x000000000059c5e3 exec_byte_code (emacs-25.2)
#59 0x000000000056407b Ffuncall (emacs-25.2)
#60 0x000000000059c5e3 exec_byte_code (emacs-25.2)
#61 0x000000000056407b Ffuncall (emacs-25.2)
#62 0x000000000059c5e3 exec_byte_code (emacs-25.2)
#63 0x000000000056652d funcall_lambda (emacs-25.2)

Stack trace of thread 17677:
#0  0x00007f606b48981b pthread_cond_wait@@GLIBC_2.3.2 (libpthread.so.0)
#1  0x00007f6060a9dcec _ZNSt18condition_variable4waitERSt11unique_lockISt5mutexE (libstdc++.so.6)
#2  0x00007f606e763517 _ZN7bmalloc9AsyncTaskINS_4HeapEMS1_FvvEE13threadRunLoopEv (libjavascriptcoregtk-4.0.so.18)
#3  0x00007f606e763659 _ZN7bmalloc9AsyncTaskINS_4HeapEMS1_FvvEE16threadEntryPointEPS4_ (libjavascriptcoregtk-4.0.so.18)
#4  0x00007f6060aa402f n/a (libstdc++.so.6)
#5  0x00007f606b48336d start_thread (libpthread.so.0)
#6  0x00007f606a95ab8f __clone (libc.so.6)

Stack trace of thread 17679:
#0  0x00007f606a94ea9d poll (libc.so.6)
#1  0x00007f6073853569 g_main_context_iterate.isra.25 (libglib-2.0.so.0)
#2  0x00007f6073853902 g_main_loop_run (libglib-2.0.so.0)
#3  0x00007f6073e38cb6 gdbus_shared_thread_func (libgio-2.0.so.0)
#4  0x00007f607387a536 g_thread_proxy (libglib-2.0.so.0)
#5  0x00007f606b48336d start_thread (libpthread.so.0)
#6  0x00007f606a95ab8f __clone (libc.so.6)

Stack trace of thread 17680:
#0  0x00007f606a94ea9d poll (libc.so.6)
#1  0x00007f6073853569 g_main_context_iterate.isra.25 (libglib-2.0.so.0)
#2  0x00007f607385367c g_main_context_iteration (libglib-2.0.so.0)
#3  0x00007f605232af3d dconf_gdbus_worker_thread (libdconfsettings.so)
#4  0x00007f607387a536 g_thread_proxy (libglib-2.0.so.0)
#5  0x00007f606b48336d start_thread (libpthread.so.0)
#6  0x00007f606a95ab8f __clone (libc.so.6)

Stack trace of thread 17678:
#0  0x00007f606a94ea9d poll (libc.so.6)
#1  0x00007f6073853569 g_main_context_iterate.isra.25 (libglib-2.0.so.0)
#2  0x00007f607385367c g_main_context_iteration (libglib-2.0.so.0)
#3  0x00007f60738536c1 glib_worker_main (libglib-2.0.so.0)
#4  0x00007f607387a536 g_thread_proxy (libglib-2.0.so.0)
#5  0x00007f606b48336d start_thread (libpthread.so.0)
#6  0x00007f606a95ab8f __clone (libc.so.6)
Jul 26 06:31:53 localhost.localdomain audit[1]: SERVICE_STOP pid=1 uid=0 auid=4294967295 ses=4294967295 subj=system_u:system_r:init_t:s0 msg='unit=systemd-coredump@4-9619-0 comm="systemd" exe="/usr/lib/systemd/systemd" hostname=? addr=? terminal=? res=success'
Jul 26 06:31:54 localhost.localdomain systemd-coredump[9601]: Process 3224 (gnome-shell) of user 1000 dumped core.

Stack trace of thread 3224:
#0  0x00007f6540ed466b raise (libc.so.6)
#1  0x00007f6540ed6470 abort (libc.so.6)
#2  0x00007f6542aaa70d g_assertion_message (libglib-2.0.so.0)
#3  0x00007f6542aaa79a g_assertion_message_expr (libglib-2.0.so.0)
#4  0x00007f654a248117 gjs_typecheck_object (libgjs.so.0)
#5  0x00007f654a240439 n/a (libgjs.so.0)
#6  0x00007f654a240eb6 n/a (libgjs.so.0)
#7  0x00007f653f66d6a8 _ZN2js6InvokeEP9JSContextN2JS8CallArgsENS_14MaybeConstructE (libmozjs-38.so)
#8  0x00007f653f66e243 _ZN2js6InvokeEP9JSContextRKN2JS5ValueES5_jPS4_NS2_13MutableHandleIS3_EE (libmozjs-38.so)
#9  0x00007f653f8c6bfb _ZN2js3jit14InvokeFunctionEP9JSContextN2JS6HandleIP8JSObjectEEjPNS3_5ValueES9_ (libmozjs-38.so)
#10 0x00007f654b7fd134 n/a (n/a)
Jul 26 06:31:54 localhost.localdomain audit[1]: SERVICE_STOP pid=1 uid=0 auid=4294967295 ses=4294967295 subj=system_u:system_r:init_t:s0 msg='unit=systemd-coredump@3-9600-0 comm="systemd" exe="/usr/lib/systemd/systemd" hostname=? addr=? terminal=? res=success'
Jul 26 06:31:57 localhost.localdomain abrtd[808]: Size of '/var/spool/abrt' >= 5000 MB (MaxCrashReportsSize), deleting new directory 'ccpp-2017-07-26-06:31:54.953988-829'
Jul 26 06:31:58 localhost.localdomain abrt-notification[9713]: Process 17674 (emacs-25.2) crashed in ??()
Jul 26 06:32:00 localhost.localdomain dbus-daemon[812]: [system] Activating via systemd: service name='net.reactivated.Fprint' unit='fprintd.service' requested by ':1.21' (uid=42 pid=1249 comm="/usr/bin/gnome-shell " label="system_u:system_r:xdm_t:s0-s0:c0.c1023")
Jul 26 06:32:00 localhost.localdomain systemd[1]: Starting Fingerprint Authentication Daemon...
Jul 26 06:32:00 localhost.localdomain dbus-daemon[812]: [system] Successfully activated service 'net.reactivated.Fprint'
Jul 26 06:32:00 localhost.localdomain audit[1]: SERVICE_START pid=1 uid=0 auid=4294967295 ses=4294967295 subj=system_u:system_r:init_t:s0 msg='unit=fprintd comm="systemd" exe="/usr/lib/systemd/systemd" hostname=? addr=? terminal=? res=success'
Jul 26 06:32:00 localhost.localdomain systemd[1]: Started Fingerprint Authentication Daemon.

```

from report-emacs-bug:

```
In GNU Emacs 25.2.1 (x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.12)
of 2017-05-02 built on buildhw-09.phx2.fedoraproject.org
Windowing system distributor 'Fedora Project', version 11.0.11903000
System Description:	Fedora release 26 (Twenty Six)

Configured using:
'configure --build=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu
--host=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu --program-prefix=
--disable-dependency-tracking --prefix=/usr --exec-prefix=/usr
--bindir=/usr/bin --sbindir=/usr/sbin --sysconfdir=/etc
--datadir=/usr/share --includedir=/usr/include --libdir=/usr/lib64
--libexecdir=/usr/libexec --localstatedir=/var
--sharedstatedir=/var/lib --mandir=/usr/share/man
--infodir=/usr/share/info --with-dbus --with-gif --with-jpeg --with-png
--with-rsvg --with-tiff --with-xft --with-xpm --with-x-toolkit=gtk3
--with-gpm=no --with-xwidgets --with-modules
build_alias=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu host_alias=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu
'CFLAGS=-DMAIL_USE_LOCKF -O2 -g -pipe -Wall -Werror=format-security
-Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fexceptions -fstack-protector-strong
--param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -grecord-gcc-switches
-specs=/usr/lib/rpm/redhat/redhat-hardened-cc1 -m64 -mtune=generic'
LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro
PKG_CONFIG_PATH=:/usr/lib64/pkgconfig:/usr/share/pkgconfig'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS NOTIFY
ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 MODULES XWIDGETS

Important settings:
value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
evil-org-mode: t
org-bullets-mode: t
projectile-mode: t
recentf-mode: t
flyspell-mode: t
hl-todo-mode: t
winum-mode: t
winner-mode: t
volatile-highlights-mode: t
global-vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
spaceline-info-mode: t
spaceline-helm-mode: t
save-place-mode: t
savehist-mode: t
popwin-mode: t
persp-mode: t
Info-breadcrumbs-in-mode-line-mode: t
flx-ido-mode: t
eyebrowse-mode: t
global-evil-surround-mode: t
evil-surround-mode: t
global-evil-search-highlight-persist: t
evil-search-highlight-persist: t
show-smartparens-global-mode: t
show-smartparens-mode: t
evil-escape-mode: t
global-anzu-mode: t
anzu-mode: t
eval-sexp-fu-flash-mode: t
counsel-mode: t
ivy-mode: t
clean-aindent-mode: t
adaptive-wrap-prefix-mode: t
which-key-mode: t
global-undo-tree-mode: t
undo-tree-mode: t
evil-mode: t
evil-local-mode: t
spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
global-spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
global-hl-line-mode: t
xterm-mouse-mode: t
global-auto-revert-mode: t
override-global-mode: t
ido-vertical-mode: t
global-page-break-lines-mode: t
page-break-lines-mode: t
global-eldoc-mode: t
electric-indent-mode: t
mouse-wheel-mode: t
file-name-shadow-mode: t
global-font-lock-mode: t
font-lock-mode: t
auto-composition-mode: t
auto-encryption-mode: t
auto-compression-mode: t
column-number-mode: t
line-number-mode: t
visual-line-mode: t
transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Auto-saving...done
mwheel-scroll: Beginning of buffer [7 times]
Saving file /home/wolfv/Documents/pc_maintenance/fedora_26/fedora_26_crash_log.org...
Wrote /home/wolfv/Documents/pc_maintenance/fedora_26/fedora_26_crash_log.org
evil-signal-at-eob: End of buffer
mwheel-scroll: Beginning of buffer [4 times]
let: Symbol’s function definition is void: markdown-mode
mwheel-scroll: Beginning of buffer [2 times]
Quit [2 times]
mwheel-scroll: Beginning of buffer [2 times]

Load-path shadows:
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-bullets-20140918.1137/org-bullets hides /home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/org-bullets
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-info
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-id
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-src
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-list
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-element
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-install
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/ob-scala hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/org hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-version
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-table
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/wolfv/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170717/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-shen

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr pp emacsbug message idna rfc822 mml mml-sec epg
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail mail-utils smex open-junk-file
org-eldoc evil-org org-bullets org-download url-http tls gnutls url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history mailcap
url-auth url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-gw async toc-org image-file
org-drill org-learn org-id hi-lock org-w3m org-rmail org-mhe org-irc
org-info org-gnus org-docview doc-view dired org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb
org-element avl-tree org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle
org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs colir projectile grep compile comint ansi-color ibuf-ext
ibuffer recentf tree-widget flyspell ispell hl-todo server ws-butler
winum winner volatile-highlights vi-tilde-fringe spaceline-config
spaceline-segments spaceline smartparens-config saveplace savehist
popwin persp-mode linum ivy-hydra info+ image-mode flx-ido eyebrowse
format-spec evil-unimpaired f s evil-surround
evil-search-highlight-persist evil-numbers evil-lisp-state smartparens
dash evil-indent-plus evil-exchange evil-escape evil-args evil-anzu anzu
eval-sexp-fu rx highlight noutline outline counsel jka-compr esh-util
etags xref project swiper ivy flx delsel ivy-overlay ffap
clean-aindent-mode adaptive-wrap hybrid-mode exec-path-from-shell
evil-evilified-state which-key hydra lv cus-edit cus-start cus-load evil
evil-integration undo-tree diff evil-maps evil-commands evil-jumps
evil-command-window evil-types evil-search evil-ex evil-macros
evil-repeat evil-states evil-core evil-common windmove thingatpt rect
evil-digraphs evil-vars ring quelpa url-parse auth-source gnus-util
password-cache url-vars package-build mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util help-fns
mail-prsvr json map lisp-mnt hl-line xt-mouse autorevert filenotify
bind-map powerline powerline-separators color powerline-themes
use-package diminish bind-key disp-table wid-edit leuven-theme
core-configuration-layer eieio-compat cl-seq ht cl warnings eieio
eieio-core finder-inf info package epg-config ido-vertical-mode ido seq
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode cconv core-spacemacs
core-use-package-ext core-transient-state core-micro-state core-toggle
core-keybindings core-fonts-support core-spacemacs-buffer core-funcs
cl-macs gv core-themes-support core-display-init core-jump
core-auto-completion core-release-management core-dotspacemacs
core-command-line core-debug edmacro kmacro derived advice profiler
easymenu cl-loaddefs cl-lib page-break-lines easy-mmode subr-x pcase
time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting xwidget-internal move-toolbar
gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 554988 595372)
(symbols 48 51318 15)
(miscs 40 404 1639)
(strings 32 119362 350257)
(string-bytes 1 4118558)
(vectors 16 46072)
(vector-slots 8 886140 258077)
(floats 8 774 869)
(intervals 56 2166 1854)
(buffers 976 23))

```