Subject: bug#27833: closed (Re: bug#27833: 25.2; Add support for manpath command to woman.el)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2019 02:05:02 +0000

Your bug report

#27833: 25.2; Add support for manpath command to woman.el

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
27833: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=27833
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#27833: 25.2; Add support for manpath command to woman.el
From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
To: Reuben Thomas <[email-masked]>
Cc: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2019 04:03:58 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Reuben Thomas <[email-masked]> writes:

> I've fixed that for my own purposes by running "mandb" as a per-user
> cronjob, so I suggest you can ignore this patch (which I agree is
> ill-conceived), and close the bug report.

OK; I'm now closing this bug report.

Best regards,
Stefan Kangas

Subject: 25.2; Add support for manpath command to woman.el
From: Reuben Thomas <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2017 23:41:03 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

The attached patch against git master adds support for the man-db
manpath command to woman.el.

For now, this can actually be better than using man, as man -k/apropos
does not currently support man directories lacking a database or whatis
file, which is typical for directories derived from PATH.

>From ab8f887826398f1cbf7d430d0fbb0490a1de8525 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Reuben Thomas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2017 23:37:17 +0100
Subject: [PATCH] Try to set woman-manpath from output of manpath command

* lisp/woman.el (woman-manpath): Try running manpath, provided by
recent man-db, to get man page paths.
---
 lisp/woman.el | 7 +++++++
 1 file changed, 7 insertions(+)

diff --git a/lisp/woman.el b/lisp/woman.el
index aa856c3..cf76066 100644
--- a/lisp/woman.el
+++ b/lisp/woman.el
@@ -633,6 +633,13 @@ woman-manpath-add-locales
 (defcustom woman-manpath
   ;; Locales could also be added in woman-expand-directory-path.
   (or (woman-manpath-add-locales
+       (woman-parse-colon-path (condition-case nil
+                                   (chomp (with-output-to-string
+                                            (with-current-buffer
+                                                standard-output
+                                              (call-process "manpath" nil t nil))))
+                                 (error nil))))
+      (woman-manpath-add-locales
        (woman-parse-colon-path (getenv "MANPATH")))
       '("/usr/man" "/usr/share/man" "/usr/local/man"))
   "List of DIRECTORY TREES to search for UN*X manual files.
-- 
2.7.4

In GNU Emacs 25.2.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.18.9)
 of 2017-04-29 built on skwd
Repository revision: d9e3264918a839bc48a01668d88a95afefebeb7c
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11804000
System Description:	Ubuntu 16.04.2 LTS

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS NOTIFY
ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_GB.utf8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_GB.utf8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_GB.utf8
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=local
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Magit

Minor modes in effect:
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  TeX-source-correlate-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  minibuffer-electric-default-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  dtrt-indent-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  global-whitespace-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  helm-autoresize-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Diffing changes to be committed (C-g to abort diffing) [2 times]
When done with a buffer, type C-c C-c
Auto-saving...done
previous-line: Beginning of buffer
Auto-saving...done
Saving file /home/rrt/.local/var/repo/emacs/.git/COMMIT_EDITMSG...
Wrote /home/rrt/.emacs.d/undo-tree/.!home!rrt!.local!var!repo!emacs!.git!COMMIT_EDITMSG.~undo-tree~
Wrote /home/rrt/.local/var/repo/emacs/.git/COMMIT_EDITMSG
Git finished [2 times]
[C-t] show common commands, [?] describe events, [C-h i] show manual
Quit [4 times]

Load-path shadows:
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/ample-regexps-20151023.300/init-tryout hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/lua-mode-20151025/init-tryout
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/cmake-mode-3.8.2/cmake-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp/cmake-data/cmake-mode
/home/rrt/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/whitespace hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/whitespace
/home/rrt/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/dired-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/dired-loaddefs
/home/rrt/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/dired-x hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/dired-x
/home/rrt/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/woman hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/woman
/home/rrt/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elec-pair hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/elec-pair
/home/rrt/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/electric hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/electric
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/cperl-mode/cperl-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/progmodes/cperl-mode
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-list
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-install
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-table
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-version
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-element
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-id
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-src
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-info
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-scala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-texinfo

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash
magit-bisect magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes
magit-worktree magit-branch magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit
magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log magit-diff magit-core
magit-autorevert magit-process magit-margin magit-mode magit-git
magit-section magit-popup git-commit magit-utils log-edit message
sendmail rfc822 mml mml-sec epg mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils
mailheader pcvs-util with-editor vc vc-dispatcher smerge-mode view woman
apropos helm-man ido image-file tabify debug misearch multi-isearch
eieio-opt man winner helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval edebug python
org-indent org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview
doc-view image-mode org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m conf-mode
latexenc preview prv-emacs font-latex plain-tex tex-buf latex tex-ispell
tex-style tex dbus crm tex-mode sgml-mode add-log nroff-mode
window-margin adaptive-wrap markdown-mode cperl-mode sh-script smie
executable face-remap smart-quotes make-mode inform-mode imenu term
disp-table ehelp flyspell ispell goto-addr cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs jka-compr
paredit server ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt
rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex
ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox tramp-cache tramp-sh
yasnippet paren savehist recentf tree-widget minibuf-eldef autorevert
filenotify elec-pair dtrt-indent desktop frameset iimage org-element
avl-tree org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle
org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs lyqi
go-mode find-file forth-mode derived etags xref project info-look
speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe whitespace bug-reference-github
bug-reference vc-git diff-mode cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit
flycheck json map find-func subr-x dash undo-tree diff helm-mode
helm-files rx image-dired tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver
ucs-normalize shell pcomplete format-spec dired-x dired-aux ffap
thingatpt helm-buffers helm-tags helm-bookmark helm-adaptive helm-info
bookmark helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp helm-external helm-net
browse-url xml url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source
gnus-util mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars mailcap
helm-utils compile comint ansi-color ring helm-help helm-types helm
easy-mmode helm-source eieio-compat eieio eieio-core helm-multi-match
helm-lib helm-config helm-easymenu async-bytecomp async locate
finder-inf tex-site edmacro kmacro cl-macs info windows revive
init-paredit init-eldoc eldoc-extension advice .loaddefs el-get
el-get-autoloading el-get-list-packages el-get-dependencies el-get-build
el-get-status pp el-get-methods el-get-fossil el-get-svn el-get-pacman
el-get-github-zip el-get-github-tar el-get-http-zip el-get-http-tar
el-get-hg el-get-go el-get-git-svn el-get-fink el-get-emacswiki
el-get-http el-get-notify el-get-emacsmirror el-get-github el-get-git
el-get-elpa package epg-config seq byte-opt el-get-darcs el-get-cvs
el-get-bzr el-get-brew el-get-builtin el-get-apt-get el-get-recipes
el-get-byte-compile el-get-custom cl-seq el-get-core autoload lisp-mnt
bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv cl gv
cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib dired debian-el debian-el-loaddefs dpkg-dev-el
dpkg-dev-el-loaddefs devhelp user-site-loaddefs time-date mule-util
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1431585 80145)
 (symbols 48 67722 5)
 (miscs 40 1574 2038)
 (strings 32 329837 53571)
 (string-bytes 1 10803590)
 (vectors 16 104789)
 (vector-slots 8 2332987 21809)
 (floats 8 1086 684)
 (intervals 56 74133 1583)
 (buffers 976 455)
 (heap 1024 110041 33984))

-- 
http://rrt.sc3d.org/