Subject: bug#27833: 25.2; Add support for manpath command to woman.el

From: Reuben Thomas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2017 23:41:03 +0100

The attached patch against git master adds support for the man-db
manpath command to woman.el.

For now, this can actually be better than using man, as man -k/apropos
does not currently support man directories lacking a database or whatis
file, which is typical for directories derived from PATH.

>From ab8f887826398f1cbf7d430d0fbb0490a1de8525 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Reuben Thomas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2017 23:37:17 +0100
Subject: [PATCH] Try to set woman-manpath from output of manpath command

* lisp/woman.el (woman-manpath): Try running manpath, provided by
recent man-db, to get man page paths.
---
 lisp/woman.el | 7 +++++++
 1 file changed, 7 insertions(+)

diff --git a/lisp/woman.el b/lisp/woman.el
index aa856c3..cf76066 100644
--- a/lisp/woman.el
+++ b/lisp/woman.el
@@ -633,6 +633,13 @@ woman-manpath-add-locales
 (defcustom woman-manpath
   ;; Locales could also be added in woman-expand-directory-path.
   (or (woman-manpath-add-locales
+       (woman-parse-colon-path (condition-case nil
+                                   (chomp (with-output-to-string
+                                            (with-current-buffer
+                                                standard-output
+                                              (call-process "manpath" nil t nil))))
+                                 (error nil))))
+      (woman-manpath-add-locales
        (woman-parse-colon-path (getenv "MANPATH")))
       '("/usr/man" "/usr/share/man" "/usr/local/man"))
   "List of DIRECTORY TREES to search for UN*X manual files.
-- 
2.7.4

In GNU Emacs 25.2.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.18.9)
 of 2017-04-29 built on skwd
Repository revision: d9e3264918a839bc48a01668d88a95afefebeb7c
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11804000
System Description:	Ubuntu 16.04.2 LTS

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS NOTIFY
ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_GB.utf8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_GB.utf8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_GB.utf8
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=local
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Magit

Minor modes in effect:
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  TeX-source-correlate-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  minibuffer-electric-default-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  dtrt-indent-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  global-whitespace-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  helm-autoresize-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Diffing changes to be committed (C-g to abort diffing) [2 times]
When done with a buffer, type C-c C-c
Auto-saving...done
previous-line: Beginning of buffer
Auto-saving...done
Saving file /home/rrt/.local/var/repo/emacs/.git/COMMIT_EDITMSG...
Wrote /home/rrt/.emacs.d/undo-tree/.!home!rrt!.local!var!repo!emacs!.git!COMMIT_EDITMSG.~undo-tree~
Wrote /home/rrt/.local/var/repo/emacs/.git/COMMIT_EDITMSG
Git finished [2 times]
[C-t] show common commands, [?] describe events, [C-h i] show manual
Quit [4 times]

Load-path shadows:
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/ample-regexps-20151023.300/init-tryout hides /home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/lua-mode-20151025/init-tryout
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/cmake-mode-3.8.2/cmake-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp/cmake-data/cmake-mode
/home/rrt/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/whitespace hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/whitespace
/home/rrt/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/dired-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/dired-loaddefs
/home/rrt/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/dired-x hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/dired-x
/home/rrt/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/woman hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/woman
/home/rrt/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elec-pair hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/elec-pair
/home/rrt/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/electric hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/electric
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/el-get/cperl-mode/cperl-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/progmodes/cperl-mode
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-list
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-install
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-table
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-version
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-element
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-id
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-src
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-info
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-scala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/rrt/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-texinfo

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash
magit-bisect magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes
magit-worktree magit-branch magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit
magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log magit-diff magit-core
magit-autorevert magit-process magit-margin magit-mode magit-git
magit-section magit-popup git-commit magit-utils log-edit message
sendmail rfc822 mml mml-sec epg mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils
mailheader pcvs-util with-editor vc vc-dispatcher smerge-mode view woman
apropos helm-man ido image-file tabify debug misearch multi-isearch
eieio-opt man winner helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval edebug python
org-indent org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus org-docview
doc-view image-mode org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m conf-mode
latexenc preview prv-emacs font-latex plain-tex tex-buf latex tex-ispell
tex-style tex dbus crm tex-mode sgml-mode add-log nroff-mode
window-margin adaptive-wrap markdown-mode cperl-mode sh-script smie
executable face-remap smart-quotes make-mode inform-mode imenu term
disp-table ehelp flyspell ispell goto-addr cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs jka-compr
paredit server ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt
rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex
ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox tramp-cache tramp-sh
yasnippet paren savehist recentf tree-widget minibuf-eldef autorevert
filenotify elec-pair dtrt-indent desktop frameset iimage org-element
avl-tree org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle
org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs lyqi
go-mode find-file forth-mode derived etags xref project info-look
speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe whitespace bug-reference-github
bug-reference vc-git diff-mode cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit
flycheck json map find-func subr-x dash undo-tree diff helm-mode
helm-files rx image-dired tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver
ucs-normalize shell pcomplete format-spec dired-x dired-aux ffap
thingatpt helm-buffers helm-tags helm-bookmark helm-adaptive helm-info
bookmark helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp helm-external helm-net
browse-url xml url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source
gnus-util mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars mailcap
helm-utils compile comint ansi-color ring helm-help helm-types helm
easy-mmode helm-source eieio-compat eieio eieio-core helm-multi-match
helm-lib helm-config helm-easymenu async-bytecomp async locate
finder-inf tex-site edmacro kmacro cl-macs info windows revive
init-paredit init-eldoc eldoc-extension advice .loaddefs el-get
el-get-autoloading el-get-list-packages el-get-dependencies el-get-build
el-get-status pp el-get-methods el-get-fossil el-get-svn el-get-pacman
el-get-github-zip el-get-github-tar el-get-http-zip el-get-http-tar
el-get-hg el-get-go el-get-git-svn el-get-fink el-get-emacswiki
el-get-http el-get-notify el-get-emacsmirror el-get-github el-get-git
el-get-elpa package epg-config seq byte-opt el-get-darcs el-get-cvs
el-get-bzr el-get-brew el-get-builtin el-get-apt-get el-get-recipes
el-get-byte-compile el-get-custom cl-seq el-get-core autoload lisp-mnt
bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv cl gv
cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib dired debian-el debian-el-loaddefs dpkg-dev-el
dpkg-dev-el-loaddefs devhelp user-site-loaddefs time-date mule-util
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1431585 80145)
 (symbols 48 67722 5)
 (miscs 40 1574 2038)
 (strings 32 329837 53571)
 (string-bytes 1 10803590)
 (vectors 16 104789)
 (vector-slots 8 2332987 21809)
 (floats 8 1086 684)
 (intervals 56 74133 1583)
 (buffers 976 455)
 (heap 1024 110041 33984))

-- 
http://rrt.sc3d.org/