Subject: Re: bug#27830: 26.0.50; Left fringe gets truncated by a pixel in window not sharing that edge with frame

From: Kaushal Modi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2017 11:51:06 +0000

On Thu, Oct 5, 2017 at 4:29 AM martin rudalics <[email-masked]> wrote:

>  >
>  > Unfortunately, I don't see any image here.
>
> Apologies, I see them now.  But that's not what I meant.  I need a
> screenshot showing the truncation glyphs in the _window on the right_.
> Your image shows them in the window on the left only.  And better make
> it a frame with three side by side windows all showing truncation
> glyphs.
>

I have already sent those images.. the way debbugs is presenting them is
messing us up (You will find the images I attached then when to scroll to
the bottom of this message:
https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=27830#17 )

(1) Image of frame with 3 windows, scroll-bars OFF, truncation glyphs in
all windows:
https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?att=2;msg=11;bug=27830;filename=image.png

(2) Image of frame with 3 windows, scroll-bars ON, truncation glyphs in all
windows:
https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=27830;filename=image.png;att=3;msg=11

The glyphs in the right-most window in both cases look the same/fine to me.
-- 

Kaushal Modi