Subject: bug#27799: 26.0.50; SVG pictures in EWW: error in process filter, invalid image type 'imagemagick'

From: [email-masked] (Jean Louis)
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2017 14:38:45 +0300

I am using Emacs from GIT. When I use eww and wish to load SVG picture
or SVG is within HTML, I get the error:

error in process filter, invalid image type 'imagemagick'

Sample picture is
https://practicaldev-herokuapp-com.global.ssl.fastly.net/assets/favorite-heart-outline-button-2dcee70f90c0bc12bee8cbc5a8a409ba181e88912814fb0515214204bdc92c71.svg

In GNU Emacs 26.0.50 (build 3, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2017-07-12 built on protected.rcdrun.com
Repository revision: 7dd72d76effad5198c0d43a2b68aafbfe34b5ee7
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11801000
System Description:	GNU/Linux OS (GNU.Support) 0.1

Recent messages:
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Contacting host: practicaldev-herokuapp-com.global.ssl.fastly.net:443
error in process filter: image-type: Invalid image type ‘imagemagick’
error in process filter: Invalid image type ‘imagemagick’

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/package/text/emacs-26.0.50 --with-sound=alsa
 --with-modules --with-x --with-x-toolkit=lucid --without-gconf
 --without-gsettings --without-libsystemd --without-dbus --without-pop
 --with-mailutils
 PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig:/opt/qt4/lib/pkgconfig:/opt/qt5/lib/pkgconfig'

Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND GPM NOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS
LIBXML2 FREETYPE XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS LUCID X11 MODULES

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: eww

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml
mml-sec epa derived epg epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail network-stream starttls
url-http tls gnutls mail-parse rfc2231 url-gw nsm subr-x url-cache
url-auth eww easymenu puny mm-url gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils wid-edit mm-util
mail-prsvr url-queue url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars mailcap
shr svg xml seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv dom browse-url
format-spec cl-loaddefs cl-lib time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win
x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote inotify dynamic-setting font-render-setting x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 127840 9711)
 (symbols 48 23603 1)
 (miscs 40 47 163)
 (strings 32 39826 1032)
 (string-bytes 1 1067964)
 (vectors 16 17773)
 (vector-slots 8 542030 6667)
 (floats 8 74 42)
 (intervals 56 263 0)
 (buffers 976 13)
 (heap 1024 53092 1281))