Subject: bug#27788: 25.2; doc of `query-replace*' and `perform-replace'

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2019 21:08:26 +0200

Drew Adams <[email-masked]> writes:

> Please describe each of the parameters for functions `query-replace',
> `query-replace-regexp', and `perform-replace'.  At least describe them
> once, even if you choose to refer from one doc string to another for
> some of them.
>
> In particular, Emacs 25 apparently added parameter
> REGION-NONCONTIGUOUS-P, but there is no description of it.

Looks like this has been fixed by now:

---

Non-nil REGION-NONCONTIGUOUS-P means that the region is composed of
noncontiguous pieces.  The most common example of this is a
rectangular region, where the pieces are separated by newline
characters.

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no