Subject: Crash while using proof-general/company-coq on OS X

From: Денис Редозубов<[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2017 22:50:55 -0400

Sometimes when I try to open documentation for a coq tactic with a
C-h(company-coq), emacs crashes on OS X. I can reproduce it with both 25.1
and GNU Emacs 25.2.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin15.0.0, NS appkit-1404.13 Version
10.11.1 (Build 15B42)

Process:               Emacs-x86_64-10_9 [80758]

Path:
 /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs-x86_64-10_9

Identifier:            org.gnu.Emacs

Version:               Version 25.1 (9.0)

Code Type:             X86-64 (Native)

Parent Process:        ??? [1]

Responsible:           Emacs-x86_64-10_9 [80758]

User ID:               501

Date/Time:             2017-07-18 22:33:59.031 -0400

OS Version:            Mac OS X 10.12.5 (16F73)

Report Version:        12

Anonymous UUID:        878590DA-72C9-5E1A-97A5-14F5A9A4869F

Sleep/Wake UUID:       63392BD6-C92A-4153-934B-2813C423F6D9

Time Awake Since Boot: 400000 seconds

Time Since Wake:       8600 seconds

System Integrity Protection: enabled

Crashed Thread:        0  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Exception Type:        EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGABRT)

Exception Codes:       KERN_PROTECTION_FAILURE at 0x00007fff5f3aefb8

Exception Note:        EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY

VM Regions Near 0x7fff5f3aefb8:

    Stack                  000070000ed9b000-000070000ee1d000 [  520K]
rw-/rwx SM=COW  thread 3

--> Stack Guard            00007fff5bc00000-00007fff5f3af000 [ 55.7M]
---/rwx SM=NUL

    Stack                  00007fff5f3af000-00007fff5f400000 [  324K]
rw-/rwx SM=COW

Thread 0 Crashed:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        0x00007fff9069dd42 __pthread_kill + 10

1   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff9078b457 pthread_kill + 90

2   libsystem_c.dylib             0x00007fff905b4497 raise + 26

3   Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x00000001000b8f20
terminate_due_to_signal + 144

4   Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x00000001000d5743 emacs_abort + 19

5   Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x00000001001aafdc ns_term_shutdown + 124

6   Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x00000001000b90e5 shut_down_emacs + 261

7   Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x00000001000b8ee5
terminate_due_to_signal + 85

8   Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x00000001000d7086
deliver_fatal_thread_signal + 134

9   Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x00000001000d7df6 handle_sigsegv + 150

10  libsystem_platform.dylib      0x00007fff9077eb3a _sigtramp + 26

11  ???                           000000000000000000 0 + 0

12  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

13  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

14  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

15  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

16  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

17  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

18  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

19  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

20  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

21  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

22  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

23  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

24  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

25  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

26  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

27  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

28  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

29  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

30  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

31  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

32  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

33  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

34  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

35  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

36  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

37  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

38  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

39  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

40  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

41  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

42  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

43  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

44  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

45  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

46  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

47  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

48  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

49  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

50  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

51  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

52  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

53  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

54  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

55  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

56  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

57  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

58  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

59  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

60  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

61  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

62  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

63  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

64  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

65  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

66  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

67  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

68  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

69  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

70  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

71  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

72  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

73  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

74  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

75  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

76  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

77  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

78  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

79  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

80  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

81  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

82  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

83  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

84  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

85  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

86  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

87  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

88  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

89  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

90  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

91  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

92  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

93  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

94  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

95  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

96  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

97  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

98  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

99  Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

100 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

101 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

102 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

103 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

104 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

105 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

106 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

107 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

108 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

109 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

110 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

111 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

112 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

113 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

114 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

115 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

116 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

117 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

118 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

119 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

120 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

121 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

122 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

123 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

124 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

125 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

126 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

127 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

128 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

129 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

130 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

131 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

132 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

133 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

134 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

135 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

136 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

137 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

138 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

139 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

140 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

141 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

142 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

143 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

144 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

145 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

146 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

147 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

148 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

149 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

150 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

151 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

152 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

153 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

154 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

155 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

156 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

157 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

158 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

159 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

160 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

161 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

162 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

163 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

164 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

165 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

166 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

167 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

168 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

169 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

170 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

171 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

172 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

173 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

174 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

175 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

176 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

177 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

178 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

179 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

180 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

181 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

182 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

183 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

184 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

185 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

186 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

187 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

188 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

189 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

190 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

191 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

192 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

193 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

194 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

195 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

196 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

197 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

198 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

199 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

200 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

201 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

202 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

203 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

204 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

205 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

206 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

207 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

208 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

209 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

210 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

211 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

212 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

213 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

214 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

215 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

216 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

217 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

218 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

219 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

220 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

221 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

222 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

223 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

224 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

225 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

226 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

227 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

228 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

229 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

230 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

231 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

232 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

233 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

234 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

235 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

236 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

237 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

238 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

239 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

240 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

241 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

242 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

243 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

244 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

245 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

246 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

247 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

248 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

249 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

250 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

251 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

252 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

253 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

254 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

255 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

256 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

257 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

258 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

259 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

260 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

261 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

262 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

263 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

264 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

265 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

266 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

267 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

268 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

269 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

270 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

271 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

272 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

273 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

274 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

275 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

276 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

277 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

278 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

279 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

280 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

281 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

282 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

283 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

284 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

285 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

286 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

287 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

288 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

289 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

290 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

291 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

292 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

293 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

294 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

295 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

296 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

297 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

298 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

299 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

300 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

301 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

302 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

303 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

304 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

305 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

306 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

307 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

308 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

309 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

310 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

311 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

312 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

313 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

314 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

315 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

316 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

317 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

318 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

319 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

320 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

321 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

322 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

323 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

324 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

325 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

326 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

327 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

328 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

329 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

330 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

331 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

332 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

333 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

334 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

335 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

336 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

337 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

338 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

339 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

340 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

341 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

342 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

343 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

344 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

345 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

346 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

347 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

348 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

349 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

350 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

351 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

352 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

353 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

354 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

355 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

356 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

357 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

358 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

359 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

360 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

361 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

362 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

363 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

364 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

365 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

366 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

367 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

368 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

369 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

370 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

371 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

372 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

373 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

374 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

375 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

376 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

377 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

378 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

379 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

380 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

381 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

382 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

383 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

384 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

385 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

386 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

387 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

388 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

389 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

390 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

391 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

392 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

393 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

394 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

395 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

396 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

397 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

398 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

399 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

400 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

401 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

402 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

403 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

404 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

405 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

406 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

407 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

408 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

409 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

410 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

411 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

412 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

413 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

414 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

415 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

416 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

417 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

418 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

419 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

420 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

421 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

422 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

423 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

424 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

425 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

426 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

427 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

428 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

429 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

430 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

431 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

432 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

433 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

434 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

435 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

436 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

437 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

438 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

439 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

440 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

441 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

442 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

443 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

444 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

445 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

446 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

447 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

448 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

449 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

450 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

451 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

452 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

453 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

454 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

455 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

456 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

457 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

458 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

459 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

460 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

461 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

462 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

463 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

464 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

465 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

466 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

467 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

468 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

469 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

470 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

471 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

472 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

473 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

474 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

475 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

476 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

477 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

478 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

479 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

480 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

481 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

482 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

483 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

484 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

485 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

486 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

487 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

488 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

489 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

490 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

491 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

492 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

493 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

494 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

495 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

496 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

497 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

498 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

499 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

500 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

501 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

502 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

503 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

504 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

505 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

506 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

507 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

508 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

509 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

510 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

511 Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x000000010001b797
get_next_display_element + 3623

Thread 1:

0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        0x00007fff9069e44e __workq_kernreturn + 10

1   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff90788621 _pthread_wqthread +
1426

2   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff9078807d start_wqthread + 13

Thread 2:

0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        0x00007fff9069deb6 __select + 10

1   Emacs-x86_64-10_9             0x00000001001ac538 -[EmacsApp
fd_handler:] + 264

2   com.apple.Foundation          0x00007fff7c818b3d __NSThread__start__ +
1243

3   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff9078893b _pthread_body + 180

4   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff90788887 _pthread_start + 286

5   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff9078808d thread_start + 13

Thread 3:: com.apple.NSEventThread

0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        0x00007fff9069634a mach_msg_trap + 10

1   libsystem_kernel.dylib        0x00007fff90695797 mach_msg + 55

2   com.apple.CoreFoundation      0x00007fff7adf6434
__CFRunLoopServiceMachPort + 212

3   com.apple.CoreFoundation      0x00007fff7adf58c1 __CFRunLoopRun + 1361

4   com.apple.CoreFoundation      0x00007fff7adf5114 CFRunLoopRunSpecific +
420

5   com.apple.AppKit              0x00007fff78a3cf02 _NSEventThread + 205

6   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff9078893b _pthread_body + 180

7   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff90788887 _pthread_start + 286

8   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff9078808d thread_start + 13

Thread 4:

0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        0x00007fff9069e44e __workq_kernreturn + 10

1   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff90788621 _pthread_wqthread +
1426

2   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff9078807d start_wqthread + 13

Thread 5:

0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        0x00007fff9069e44e __workq_kernreturn + 10

1   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff90788621 _pthread_wqthread +
1426

2   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff9078807d start_wqthread + 13

Thread 6:

0   libsystem_kernel.dylib        0x00007fff9069e44e __workq_kernreturn + 10

1   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff9078848e _pthread_wqthread +
1023

2   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fff9078807d start_wqthread + 13

Thread 0 crashed with X86 Thread State (64-bit):

  rax: 0x0000000000000000  rbx: 0x0000000000000006  rcx: 0x00000001005f0308
 rdx: 0x0000000000000000

  rdi: 0x0000000000000307  rsi: 0x0000000000000006  rbp: 0x00000001005f0330
 rsp: 0x00000001005f0308

   r8: 0x0000000000000002   r9: 0x0000000000000000  r10: 0x0000000000000000
 r11: 0x0000000000000287

  r12: 0x00007fff9946c070  r13: 0x0000000000000000  r14: 0x00007fff994893c0
 r15: 0x0000000000000020

  rip: 0x00007fff9069dd42  rfl: 0x0000000000000286  cr2: 0x0000000100c48008

Logical CPU:     0

Error Code:      0x02000148

Trap Number:     133

Binary Images:

       0x100000000 -        0x100212ff7 +Emacs-x86_64-10_9 (0)
<4518727A-DBAE-38CE-AB60-DAA67F277745>
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs-x86_64-10_9

       0x10071a000 -        0x1007e6fe7 +libgnutls.30.dylib (0)
<746B3478-4E1A-3BEC-AB55-F9A3D5A71D42>
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/lib-x86_64-10_9/libgnutls.30.dylib

       0x100821000 -        0x10082dfff +libtasn1.6.dylib (0)
<421E6376-8821-3F4A-BF1C-30F3093D0837>
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/lib-x86_64-10_9/libtasn1.6.dylib

       0x100834000 -        0x10085bff7 +libnettle.6.dylib (0)
<F5FA76F7-FB5C-300A-A92D-C280ED3440C0>
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/lib-x86_64-10_9/libnettle.6.dylib

       0x100868000 -        0x100890ff7 +libhogweed.4.dylib (0)
<05FEB846-2632-3DD4-87ED-0847C41F3034>
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/lib-x86_64-10_9/libhogweed.4.dylib

       0x10089b000 -        0x100903fff +libgmp.10.dylib (0)
<EFDA79D6-F6FB-3D74-B733-CF2EC4B0EA44>
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/lib-x86_64-10_9/libgmp.10.dylib

       0x104800000 -        0x10482afff  GLRendererFloat (14.0.16)
<8D11C08E-8249-38DB-9856-BFC01EEDE0CB>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Resources/GLRendererFloat.bundle/GLRendererFloat

       0x104847000 -        0x104884dc7  dyld (433.5)
<322C06B7-8878-311D-888C-C8FD2CA96FF3> /usr/lib/dyld

       0x104dff000 -        0x104fa5fff  GLEngine (14.0.16)
<1999FBF9-0B82-34B1-8876-87B4F82101BB>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Resources/GLEngine.bundle/GLEngine

       0x108800000 -        0x108d5bff7
 com.apple.driver.AppleIntelHD5000GraphicsGLDriver (10.25.13 - 10.2.5)
<2C0CF883-843A-3CCF-BE6C-2AA7DE5F4E61>
/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelHD5000GraphicsGLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelHD5000GraphicsGLDriver

       0x108f6e000 -        0x108fe6ff7
 com.apple.driver.AppleIntelHD5000GraphicsMTLDriver (10.25.13 - 10.2.5)
<77FF34DB-2688-393A-BBBA-456DF3834B7F>
/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelHD5000GraphicsMTLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelHD5000GraphicsMTLDriver

       0x10a6f1000 -        0x10a6f5fff  libFontRegistryUI.dylib (196.4)
<4EEE5715-A024-3A4B-BF0E-D55325B8E129>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Resources/libFontRegistryUI.dylib

    0x7fff75a20000 -     0x7fff75d65ff7  com.apple.RawCamera.bundle (7.03 -
912) <1476F375-6C4B-382A-ABDB-99B7DCBF4F6D>
/System/Library/CoreServices/RawCamera.bundle/Contents/MacOS/RawCamera

    0x7fff778cb000 -     0x7fff778cbfff  com.apple.Accelerate (1.11 -
Accelerate 1.11) <916E360F-323C-3AE1-AB3D-D1F3B284AEE9>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate

    0x7fff778cc000 -     0x7fff778e3ffb  libCGInterfaces.dylib (331.5)
<17109679-A284-3C72-AA60-DBA815D3062B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCGInterfaces.dylib

    0x7fff778e4000 -     0x7fff77dfdfeb  com.apple.vImage (8.1 - ???)
<B58A7937-BEE2-38FE-87F4-5D5F40D31DC9>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/vImage

    0x7fff77dfe000 -     0x7fff77f6fff3  libBLAS.dylib (1185.50.4)
<4087FFE0-627E-3623-96B4-F0A9A1991E09>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib

    0x7fff77f70000 -     0x7fff77f84ffb  libBNNS.dylib (15)
<254698C7-7D36-3FFF-864E-ADEEEE543076>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBNNS.dylib

    0x7fff77f85000 -     0x7fff7837bfef  libLAPACK.dylib (1185.50.4)
<C35FFB2F-A0E6-3903-8A3C-113A74BCBCA2>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib

    0x7fff7837c000 -     0x7fff78392fff  libLinearAlgebra.dylib (1185.50.4)
<345CAACF-7263-36EF-B69B-793EA8B390AF>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLinearAlgebra.dylib

    0x7fff78393000 -     0x7fff78399fff  libQuadrature.dylib (3)
<EF56C8E6-DE22-3C69-B543-A8648F335FDD>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libQuadrature.dylib

    0x7fff7839a000 -     0x7fff783aeff7  libSparseBLAS.dylib (1185.50.4)
<67BA432E-FB59-3C78-A8BE-ED4274CBC359>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libSparseBLAS.dylib

    0x7fff783af000 -     0x7fff78536fe7  libvDSP.dylib (600.60.1)
<4155F45B-41CD-3782-AE8F-7AE740FD83C3>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvDSP.dylib

    0x7fff78537000 -     0x7fff785e9fff  libvMisc.dylib (600.60.1)
<98F27D2D-E5DD-38EF-8747-0C4DE821A23D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib

    0x7fff785ea000 -     0x7fff785eafff  com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib (3.11
- vecLib 3.11) <7C5733E7-0568-3E7D-AF61-160F19FED544>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib

    0x7fff788a9000 -     0x7fff79682ff3  com.apple.AppKit (6.9 -
1504.83.101) <EC7BD195-F9E1-3E43-820A-5FDD0B2B0B67>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit

    0x7fff79694000 -     0x7fff79694fff  com.apple.ApplicationServices (48
- 48) <4C71CBA8-47E4-38BF-BE3B-F20DF8667D5D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices

    0x7fff79695000 -     0x7fff79703ff7  com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS
(377 - 422.2) <A31D17BE-F747-39FB-9A84-5F2F8891204C>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/ATS

    0x7fff7979d000 -     0x7fff798ccff7  libFontParser.dylib (194.12)
<73C3946D-EF92-3AC1-89C3-0E75B2A85325>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontParser.dylib

    0x7fff798cd000 -     0x7fff79917fff  libFontRegistry.dylib (196.4)
<EA96AE47-3369-3DEA-BB82-98348ADBD85B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontRegistry.dylib

    0x7fff79974000 -     0x7fff799a7fff  libTrueTypeScaler.dylib (194.12)
<8944A23A-EE36-3657-9B4F-933231C8FDEC>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTrueTypeScaler.dylib

    0x7fff79a14000 -     0x7fff79abeff7  com.apple.ColorSync (4.12.0 -
502.2) <ACA4001E-A0E3-33F6-9CD6-EEC2AA15E322>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync

    0x7fff79abf000 -     0x7fff79b10fff  com.apple.HIServices (1.22 -
592.1) <7353E76E-9A3A-3693-87AF-41953585E024>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices

    0x7fff79b11000 -     0x7fff79b20ff3  com.apple.LangAnalysis (1.7.0 -
1.7.0) <2CBE7F61-2056-3F96-99A1-0D527796AFA6>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis

    0x7fff79b21000 -     0x7fff79b6efff
 com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore (12 - 491)
<5027FD58-F0EE-33E4-8577-934CA06CD2AF>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore

    0x7fff79b6f000 -     0x7fff79baafff  com.apple.QD (3.12 - 313)
<B339C41D-8CDF-3342-8414-F9717DCCADD4>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framework/Versions/A/QD

    0x7fff79bab000 -     0x7fff79bb6fff
 com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework (6.6.2 - 6.6.2)
<7853EFF4-62B9-394E-B7B8-41A645656820>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis

    0x7fff79bb7000 -     0x7fff79dc3fff
 com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox (1.14 - 1.14)
<91D2BA22-B168-3A9A-9008-6FFC5A8FDC1E>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox

    0x7fff79dc4000 -     0x7fff79dc4fff  com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit
(1.14 - 1.14) <8C0153FD-FEFF-309C-AACD-BF9657A31F8E>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit

    0x7fff79f2d000 -     0x7fff7a307fff  com.apple.CFNetwork (811.5.4 -
811.5.4) <4DBF8932-6286-3B23-87D9-63615B9958D9>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork

    0x7fff7a326000 -     0x7fff7a62ffff  com.apple.HIToolbox (2.1.1 -
857.8) <CAB143FE-AEAF-3EDE-AD7B-C04E1B7C5615>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox

    0x7fff7a63a000 -     0x7fff7a6d1ff3  com.apple.ink.framework (10.9 -
219) <1BD40B45-FD33-3177-A935-565EE5FC79D7>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink

    0x7fff7a6f2000 -     0x7fff7a6f8ff7
 com.apple.speech.recognition.framework (6.0.1 - 6.0.1)
<082895DC-3AC7-3DEF-ADCA-5B018C19C9D3>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition

    0x7fff7a6f9000 -     0x7fff7a7d8ffb  com.apple.cloudkit.CloudKit
(651.14 - 651.14) <9F901E45-23E3-3F45-B66F-1BAB3AFC4462>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CloudKit.framework/Versions/A/CloudKit

    0x7fff7a7d9000 -     0x7fff7a7d9fff  com.apple.Cocoa (6.11 - 22)
<85EDFBE1-75F0-369E-8CA8-C6A639B98FA6>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Cocoa.framework/Versions/A/Cocoa

    0x7fff7a923000 -     0x7fff7a9b0fff  com.apple.audio.CoreAudio (4.3.0 -
4.3.0) <78767F88-91D4-31CE-AAC6-1F9407F479BB>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio

    0x7fff7a9b1000 -     0x7fff7a9c4fff  com.apple.CoreBluetooth (1.0 - 1)
<BCB78777-76F0-3CC1-8443-9E61AEF7EF63>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreBluetooth.framework/Versions/A/CoreBluetooth

    0x7fff7a9c5000 -     0x7fff7acc0fff  com.apple.CoreData (120 - 754.2)
<4C9CAB2C-60D4-3694-A0A0-5B04B14BD14E>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData

    0x7fff7acc1000 -     0x7fff7ad6dff7  com.apple.CoreDisplay (1.0 - 1)
<AAD5DF0B-0D22-305E-86FF-BB1431130363>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreDisplay.framework/Versions/A/CoreDisplay

    0x7fff7ad6e000 -     0x7fff7b207ff7  com.apple.CoreFoundation (6.9 -
1349.8) <09ED473E-5DE8-307F-B55C-16F6419236D5>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation

    0x7fff7b208000 -     0x7fff7b88afff  com.apple.CoreGraphics (2.0 -
1070.22) <78E7C882-837D-3CC3-B221-767B999873CE>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics

    0x7fff7b88b000 -     0x7fff7baceffb  com.apple.CoreImage (12.4.0 -
451.4.9) <BE4303C9-C9D9-361D-AC94-DBE40EB6700E>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreImage.framework/Versions/A/CoreImage

    0x7fff7bacf000 -     0x7fff7bb34ff7  com.apple.corelocation (2101.0.63)
<B76E6C13-E10B-3F2F-AFD7-DB2C0DEF6579>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreLocation.framework/Versions/A/CoreLocation

    0x7fff7bc33000 -     0x7fff7bc33fff  com.apple.CoreServices (775.19 -
775.19) <7255917D-EFBB-3BE2-A8FD-DAD631BC0949>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices

    0x7fff7bc34000 -     0x7fff7bc85fff  com.apple.AE (712.5 - 712.5)
<61F2AE2C-E04E-3FDF-9E88-201325136C83>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE

    0x7fff7bc86000 -     0x7fff7bf61ff7  com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore
(1159.6 - 1159.6) <08AC074C-965B-3EDF-8E45-0707C8DE9EAD>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore

    0x7fff7bf62000 -     0x7fff7bf95fff  com.apple.DictionaryServices (1.2
- 274) <D23866E2-F7C8-3984-A9D4-96552CCDE573>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/DictionaryServices.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices

    0x7fff7bf96000 -     0x7fff7bf9eff3  com.apple.CoreServices.FSEvents
(1230.50.1 - 1230.50.1) <2AD1B0E5-7214-37C4-8D11-A27C9CAC0F74>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/FSEvents.framework/Versions/A/FSEvents

    0x7fff7bf9f000 -     0x7fff7c10bff7  com.apple.LaunchServices (775.19 -
775.19) <94D15A2A-852C-3B4B-A701-43043C8F1527>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices

    0x7fff7c10c000 -     0x7fff7c1bcffb  com.apple.Metadata (10.7.0 -
1075.40) <DA911E1B-3977-386D-930D-96BD5085CB8E>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metadata

    0x7fff7c1bd000 -     0x7fff7c21cfff  com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices
(775.19 - 775.19) <C709A773-4FA0-33DD-B3E2-FBA41E00F177>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/Versions/A/OSServices

    0x7fff7c21d000 -     0x7fff7c28dfff  com.apple.SearchKit (1.4.0 -
1.4.0) <7A6DDA2B-03F1-3137-BA9E-1CC211973E26>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framework/Versions/A/SearchKit

    0x7fff7c28e000 -     0x7fff7c2d3ff7
 com.apple.coreservices.SharedFileList (38 - 38)
<DA096678-93AB-3291-BDE2-482F1D544589>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SharedFileList.framework/Versions/A/SharedFileList

    0x7fff7c35c000 -     0x7fff7c4a9ffb  com.apple.CoreText (352.0 -
544.15) <BF0EE575-BB7E-3BF9-9029-232B4ADC24E4>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText

    0x7fff7c4aa000 -     0x7fff7c4dfff3  com.apple.CoreVideo (1.8 - 235.3)
<AC11D5FB-C77B-34F5-B942-F698E84C229F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo

    0x7fff7c4e0000 -     0x7fff7c551ffb  com.apple.framework.CoreWLAN (11.0
- 1200.31) <E47C0568-E37B-3052-9E77-F0F371DCDE7F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreWLAN.framework/Versions/A/CoreWLAN

    0x7fff7c64f000 -     0x7fff7c654fff  com.apple.DiskArbitration (2.7 -
2.7) <8AC72143-D3C4-3AA6-84DF-734E3AFAC49B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration

    0x7fff7c7e6000 -     0x7fff7cb8cff3  com.apple.Foundation (6.9 -
1349.81) <730B7944-BB43-35D5-A546-9F6CCED4B9F3>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation

    0x7fff7cbb8000 -     0x7fff7cbe9ff7  com.apple.GSS (4.0 - 2.0)
<6FADED0B-0425-3567-A75A-040C5A4638EB>
/System/Library/Frameworks/GSS.framework/Versions/A/GSS

    0x7fff7cca9000 -     0x7fff7cd4cffb  com.apple.Bluetooth (5.0.4 -
5.0.4f18) <B3FED7E7-45EE-32DD-B59E-7942BCE9426C>
/System/Library/Frameworks/IOBluetooth.framework/Versions/A/IOBluetooth

    0x7fff7cd4d000 -     0x7fff7cde3ff7  com.apple.framework.IOKit (2.0.2 -
1324.60.3) <7CE4C98B-107C-3AAA-B49A-F2ACFCBBF526>
/System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit

    0x7fff7cde4000 -     0x7fff7cdeaffb  com.apple.IOSurface (159.7 -
159.7) <40550017-EF96-3C52-B400-806AFEE4B134>
/System/Library/Frameworks/IOSurface.framework/Versions/A/IOSurface

    0x7fff7ce3d000 -     0x7fff7cf9dfef  com.apple.ImageIO.framework (3.3.0
- 1599.10.2) <87AA4D39-0AFC-3A34-98EF-02710E2BF3CA>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO

    0x7fff7cf9e000 -     0x7fff7cfa2fff  libGIF.dylib (1599.10.2)
<6ED05614-1301-3452-943B-118F00F20C8D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib

    0x7fff7cfa3000 -     0x7fff7d093ff7  libJP2.dylib (1599.10.2)
<72C00423-55F0-3CAD-B198-EF00950791E6>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJP2.dylib

    0x7fff7d094000 -     0x7fff7d0b7ffb  libJPEG.dylib (1599.10.2)
<78945614-990F-3705-A91C-46F717F7C635>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib

    0x7fff7d0b8000 -     0x7fff7d0dfff7  libPng.dylib (1599.10.2)
<B800C14F-6E41-36B6-8DC1-1AE97A83A964>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib

    0x7fff7d0e0000 -     0x7fff7d0e2ff3  libRadiance.dylib (1599.10.2)
<037D95B4-82A7-3A59-B3EB-0FF0977CF7A5>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib

    0x7fff7d0e3000 -     0x7fff7d131fff  libTIFF.dylib (1599.10.2)
<CA2C7BF9-FDDB-36CF-B063-B075B29F8878>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib

    0x7fff7de98000 -     0x7fff7deb1ff7  com.apple.Kerberos (3.0 - 1)
<B9D242EB-E325-3A21-9812-C77CBBFB0D51>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos

    0x7fff7e690000 -     0x7fff7e6ebfff  com.apple.Metal (87.18 - 87.18)
<5C2F12FB-45C1-3103-A827-3D225BF8D05A>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Metal.framework/Versions/A/Metal

    0x7fff7efd4000 -     0x7fff7efdcfff  com.apple.NetFS (6.0 - 4.0)
<14A24D00-5673-330A-959D-87F72040DEFF>
/System/Library/Frameworks/NetFS.framework/Versions/A/NetFS

    0x7fff7f1b3000 -     0x7fff7f1bbff7  libcldcpuengine.dylib (2.8.5)
<73E1E526-01DF-3199-9B48-155F0329EF44>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libcldcpuengine.dylib

    0x7fff7f1bc000 -     0x7fff7f20aff3  com.apple.opencl (2.8.6 - 2.8.6)
<5FAF6F49-2648-39E6-922B-5630A5D7F7E4>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/OpenCL

    0x7fff7f20b000 -     0x7fff7f224ffb  com.apple.CFOpenDirectory (10.12 -
194) <A64E9A01-3F6E-36EA-9C10-88C564A68C9D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFOpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/CFOpenDirectory

    0x7fff7f225000 -     0x7fff7f230ff7  com.apple.OpenDirectory (10.12 -
194) <4298FFD0-B1A7-3064-AF5B-708B3FA38671>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/OpenDirectory

    0x7fff7f231000 -     0x7fff7f233fff  libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib
(14.0.16) <A20EC348-37C9-33B6-9A81-06006F3214A1>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib

    0x7fff7f234000 -     0x7fff7f237ff7  libCoreFSCache.dylib (156.3)
<687C4CC3-6537-344B-8BE1-5234C8CB2864>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreFSCache.dylib

    0x7fff7f238000 -     0x7fff7f23cfff  libCoreVMClient.dylib (156.3)
<E7AEFCBE-B6BF-3C7C-9A4E-E78CB04DB794>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreVMClient.dylib

    0x7fff7f23d000 -     0x7fff7f246ff7  libGFXShared.dylib (14.0.16)
<63542E68-EB1A-3ECF-AAFB-E7B8AB313C70>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGFXShared.dylib

    0x7fff7f247000 -     0x7fff7f252fff  libGL.dylib (14.0.16)
<84BEED97-0A93-356D-A922-97EA311EA446>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib

    0x7fff7f253000 -     0x7fff7f28fff7  libGLImage.dylib (14.0.16)
<3518A85C-6905-3511-A6C9-2F82C519D28F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib

    0x7fff7f290000 -     0x7fff7f406ff3  libGLProgrammability.dylib
(14.0.16) <0EDA89D8-7C28-3D53-BDBA-7CB25232C329>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLProgrammability.dylib

    0x7fff7f407000 -     0x7fff7f448ff7  libGLU.dylib (14.0.16)
<9860DCF7-56E0-3A8F-A377-52635C9D8B27>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib

    0x7fff7fdb0000 -     0x7fff7fdbefff  com.apple.opengl (14.0.16 -
14.0.16) <27E7D76E-A26B-39F8-8CF2-AB57920776A3>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL

    0x7fff80910000 -     0x7fff80b10fff  com.apple.QuartzCore (1.11 -
453.39.3) <AB46D60D-17A8-3122-800E-2A9DA604FCBA>
/System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore

    0x7fff81077000 -     0x7fff81379ff7  com.apple.security (7.0 -
57740.60.18) <021AACF6-D15F-37E0-840B-88853684BA00>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security

    0x7fff8137a000 -     0x7fff813effff  com.apple.securityfoundation (6.0
- 55132.50.7) <4433C0CC-FE90-3DD3-BAC1-CC31D515B510>
/System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityFoundation.framework/Versions/A/SecurityFoundation

    0x7fff8141a000 -     0x7fff8141dff3  com.apple.xpc.ServiceManagement
(1.0 - 1) <9F285B19-B53B-3502-85A2-72C26DB40EA7>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ServiceManagement.framework/Versions/A/ServiceManagement

    0x7fff817a4000 -     0x7fff81813ff7  com.apple.SystemConfiguration
(1.14 - 1.14) <2412CDE0-C317-31EA-8F53-7A58BBFCC720>
/System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration

    0x7fff84068000 -     0x7fff84083ff3  com.apple.AppContainer (4.0 -
307.50.21) <C2E6BA3D-81FF-39C3-B4BF-DBB9A17DE078>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppContainer.framework/Versions/A/AppContainer

    0x7fff84084000 -     0x7fff84091ff3  com.apple.AppSandbox (4.0 -
307.50.21) <BF9FA426-8C11-358B-9E1F-A3901E3F2B14>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppSandbox.framework/Versions/A/AppSandbox

    0x7fff84092000 -     0x7fff840b4ffb  com.apple.framework.Apple80211
(12.0 - 1200.47) <B692048E-1B61-3DAF-9CBA-4D314E7562DC>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Apple80211.framework/Versions/A/Apple80211

    0x7fff840b5000 -     0x7fff840c4feb  com.apple.AppleFSCompression
(88.50.3 - 1.0) <478E8BFF-8BA2-375E-BE02-BA27F115C15A>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleFSCompression.framework/Versions/A/AppleFSCompression

    0x7fff841b8000 -     0x7fff8424397f  com.apple.AppleJPEG (1.0 - 1)
<B9E9570D-04A4-34E4-B756-D200043B25B8>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleJPEG.framework/Versions/A/AppleJPEG

    0x7fff842dc000 -     0x7fff842e3ff7  com.apple.AssetCacheServices (48.3
- 48.3) <C59F7295-36D8-3109-A910-C83D884CC92C>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AssetCacheServices.framework/Versions/A/AssetCacheServices

    0x7fff84676000 -     0x7fff846f4ff7  com.apple.backup.framework (1.8.5
- 1.8.5) <CC679891-E8F5-3166-8EB6-AEA06954A52D>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Backup.framework/Versions/A/Backup

    0x7fff8537f000 -     0x7fff853a6ff3  com.apple.ChunkingLibrary (173 -
173) <FC2165F9-FC93-39C0-8323-C2F43A5E00A3>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ChunkingLibrary.framework/Versions/A/ChunkingLibrary

    0x7fff853a7000 -     0x7fff85433ff7  com.apple.CloudDocs (1.0 - 486.29)
<751554B6-A09E-32A8-A604-9F1B1FD8B84D>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CloudDocs.framework/Versions/A/CloudDocs

    0x7fff85ccb000 -     0x7fff85cd4ffb  com.apple.CommonAuth (4.0 - 2.0)
<216950CB-269F-3476-BA17-D6363AC49FBC>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommonAuth.framework/Versions/A/CommonAuth

    0x7fff8641c000 -     0x7fff8642cfff  com.apple.CoreEmoji (1.0 - 40.3.3)
<E9A28301-2D79-3A97-A046-028258A6ABE5>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreEmoji.framework/Versions/A/CoreEmoji

    0x7fff86767000 -     0x7fff86797ff3  com.apple.CoreServicesInternal
(276.2 - 276.2) <05EB7D45-DD4C-3A0F-AC63-A0C2A68E6481>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreServicesInternal.framework/Versions/A/CoreServicesInternal

    0x7fff86a28000 -     0x7fff86ab7ff7  com.apple.CoreSymbolication
(62046) <7839CD8E-011D-3567-88DE-3D472C661136>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreSymbolication.framework/Versions/A/CoreSymbolication

    0x7fff86ab8000 -     0x7fff86bf7fe7  com.apple.coreui (2.1 - 431.3)
<2E8FEC10-FC5B-3782-92DA-A85C24B7BF7C>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI

    0x7fff86bf8000 -     0x7fff86cc8ff3  com.apple.CoreUtils (5.1 - 510.31)
<E68BB8ED-8874-36EC-A7C5-1017C0E727CB>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUtils.framework/Versions/A/CoreUtils

    0x7fff86d18000 -     0x7fff86d7dff3  com.apple.framework.CoreWiFi (12.0
- 1200.31) <DF0972EF-F817-3FD3-8C00-2D57B8738D8C>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreWiFi.framework/Versions/A/CoreWiFi

    0x7fff86d7e000 -     0x7fff86d8cff7  com.apple.CrashReporterSupport
(10.12 - 827) <14037A71-ECFE-394A-8D6E-2CECE98F02EE>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CrashReporterSupport.framework/Versions/A/CrashReporterSupport

    0x7fff86dfe000 -     0x7fff86e08ffb  com.apple.framework.DFRFoundation
(1.0 - 104.25) <7CFF896C-EF22-3941-BB3D-F3615CE4C908>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DFRFoundation.framework/Versions/A/DFRFoundation

    0x7fff86e09000 -     0x7fff86e0dff3  com.apple.DSExternalDisplay (3.1 -
380) <A195C0CE-8E4E-384B-9556-8270E306FE1D>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DSExternalDisplay.framework/Versions/A/DSExternalDisplay

    0x7fff86e43000 -     0x7fff86eb8ffb  com.apple.datadetectorscore (7.0 -
539.1) <9C312AAC-8AEE-3C72-BDE5-7FBF62452525>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataDetectorsCore.framework/Versions/A/DataDetectorsCore

    0x7fff86ef4000 -     0x7fff86f33fff  com.apple.DebugSymbols (137 - 137)
<58A70B66-2628-3CFE-B103-2200D95FC5F7>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DebugSymbols.framework/Versions/A/DebugSymbols

    0x7fff86f34000 -     0x7fff87045fff  com.apple.desktopservices (1.11.5
- 1.11.5) <46A9D4F3-1EF8-373C-98A4-AD48D285E484>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv

    0x7fff8732d000 -     0x7fff8775eff7  com.apple.vision.FaceCore (3.3.2 -
3.3.2) <9391D5A3-738C-3136-9D07-518CB43DBADA>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FaceCore.framework/Versions/A/FaceCore

    0x7fff88ab5000 -     0x7fff88ab5fff  libmetal_timestamp.dylib
(600.0.49.9) <E5EED927-1671-3390-BCBB-D76201D63C73>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GPUCompiler.framework/libmetal_timestamp.dylib

    0x7fff88ac2000 -     0x7fff88acdff3  libGPUSupportMercury.dylib
(14.0.16) <7E99C736-2F48-313E-BEF6-6F8BABFADD9F>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GPUSupport.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGPUSupportMercury.dylib

    0x7fff88d86000 -     0x7fff88da2fff  com.apple.GenerationalStorage (2.0
- 267.1) <3DE1C580-D089-362D-8582-8DE68A3C5F13>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GenerationalStorage.framework/Versions/A/GenerationalStorage

    0x7fff88dbb000 -     0x7fff8946dfff  com.apple.GeoServices (1.0 -
1228.24.9.30.34) <96BF97F6-8FF2-3FC4-A8C1-498CB7B0D9A0>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GeoServices.framework/Versions/A/GeoServices

    0x7fff894b3000 -     0x7fff89529ff3  com.apple.Heimdal (4.0 - 2.0)
<8F9C9041-66D5-36C9-8A4C-1658035C311D>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Heimdal.framework/Versions/A/Heimdal

    0x7fff89b44000 -     0x7fff89b4bffb  com.apple.IOAccelerator (311.13 -
311.13) <40C04C41-A76A-3687-8D64-F76E8C46AA81>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IOAccelerator.framework/Versions/A/IOAccelerator

    0x7fff89b4d000 -     0x7fff89b61ff7  com.apple.IOPresentment (1.0 -
29.10) <A3F7C1F6-CE50-3804-AAAF-7B75EBC46BE4>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IOPresentment.framework/Versions/A/IOPresentment

    0x7fff89b62000 -     0x7fff89b84fff  com.apple.IconServices (74.4 -
74.4) <218DDD05-35F4-3833-B98D-471ED0EBC031>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IconServices.framework/Versions/A/IconServices

    0x7fff89c6b000 -     0x7fff89e22fff  com.apple.LanguageModeling (1.0 -
123.2.5) <A8CA965F-0399-310D-91C3-B93DDDE9A442>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/LanguageModeling.framework/Versions/A/LanguageModeling

    0x7fff89f1e000 -     0x7fff89fe0ff3  com.apple.MMCS (1.3 - 385.4)
<D3D76CE0-DE05-373E-B757-9E4B4920565D>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MMCS.framework/Versions/A/MMCS

    0x7fff8a743000 -     0x7fff8a7bcff7
 com.apple.MetalPerformanceShaders.MetalPerformanceShaders (1.0 - 1)
<C323FC94-FFA5-3EE6-B2AC-7E61EA92F304>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MetalPerformanceShaders.framework/Versions/A/MetalPerformanceShaders

    0x7fff8a936000 -     0x7fff8a95eff7
 com.apple.MultitouchSupport.framework (368.16 - 368.16)
<512ADEC6-D694-3D73-A48A-6BE79CD39539>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MultitouchSupport.framework/Versions/A/MultitouchSupport

    0x7fff8aa10000 -     0x7fff8aa1bfff  com.apple.NetAuth (6.2 - 6.2)
<97F487D6-8089-31A8-B68C-6C1EAC6ED1B5>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/NetAuth.framework/Versions/A/NetAuth

    0x7fff8b2f3000 -     0x7fff8b334ff3  com.apple.PerformanceAnalysis
(1.148.3 - 148.3) <6A21AB41-3AAA-32F3-9D46-2555A143A8B9>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PerformanceAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/PerformanceAnalysis

    0x7fff8b9e1000 -     0x7fff8ba1bff7  com.apple.ProtectedCloudStorage
(1.0 - 1) <1C6083B7-F020-3634-8F53-CC9E07F27EC5>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ProtectedCloudStorage.framework/Versions/A/ProtectedCloudStorage

    0x7fff8ba1c000 -     0x7fff8ba36fff  com.apple.ProtocolBuffer (1 -
249.1) <A1F1B0F3-078F-378F-A9A9-0DEEA70E816A>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ProtocolBuffer.framework/Versions/A/ProtocolBuffer

    0x7fff8ba4f000 -     0x7fff8ba72ff3  com.apple.RemoteViewServices (2.0
- 124) <6B967FDA-6591-302C-BA0A-76C4856E584E>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/RemoteViewServices.framework/Versions/A/RemoteViewServices

    0x7fff8c739000 -     0x7fff8c73cfff  com.apple.SecCodeWrapper (4.0 -
307.50.21) <F8E957B2-D3F0-3B73-B38C-AE8868F00939>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SecCodeWrapper.framework/Versions/A/SecCodeWrapper

    0x7fff8c7cb000 -     0x7fff8c858fff  com.apple.Sharing (696.2.67 -
696.2.67) <F681EE28-153F-3216-97A6-6F5E4148AB2E>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Sharing.framework/Versions/A/Sharing

    0x7fff8c879000 -     0x7fff8cadffef  com.apple.SkyLight (1.600.0 -
170.3) <83AB220F-48C0-3063-8ED3-ACDB69243B4D>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SkyLight.framework/Versions/A/SkyLight

    0x7fff8ccbe000 -     0x7fff8cccaff7  com.apple.SpeechRecognitionCore
(3.3.2 - 3.3.2) <684BD1EA-8268-331C-A5A9-080EB375C658>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SpeechRecognitionCore.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognitionCore

    0x7fff8d3b6000 -     0x7fff8d42afdf  com.apple.Symbolication (62048.1)
<1A30ED19-7532-3F46-9DD3-9879A973D0CF>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Symbolication.framework/Versions/A/Symbolication

    0x7fff8d869000 -     0x7fff8d86fff7  com.apple.TCC (1.0 - 1)
<911B534B-4AC7-34E4-935E-E42ECD008CBC>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TCC.framework/Versions/A/TCC

    0x7fff8d8fb000 -     0x7fff8d9c1ff7  com.apple.TextureIO (2.8 - 2.8)
<3D61E533-4156-3B21-B7ED-CB823E680DFC>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TextureIO.framework/Versions/A/TextureIO

    0x7fff8da35000 -     0x7fff8da36fff  com.apple.TrustEvaluationAgent
(2.0 - 28.50.1) <EBE65DD5-1732-3747-8C6C-7BECEBF089A4>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TrustEvaluationAgent.framework/Versions/A/TrustEvaluationAgent

    0x7fff8da37000 -     0x7fff8dbc7ff3  com.apple.UIFoundation (1.0 -
490.7) <2A3063FE-1790-3510-8A0E-AEC581D42B7E>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/UIFoundation.framework/Versions/A/UIFoundation

    0x7fff8e696000 -     0x7fff8e756fff  com.apple.ViewBridge (283 - 283)
<25A635B3-C87C-3D3A-ADF3-539713FA1048>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ViewBridge.framework/Versions/A/ViewBridge

    0x7fff8eba1000 -     0x7fff8eba7fff  com.apple.XPCService (2.0 - 1)
<4B28B225-2105-33F4-9ED0-F04288FF4FB1>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/XPCService.framework/Versions/A/XPCService

    0x7fff8ec78000 -     0x7fff8ec7affb  com.apple.loginsupport (1.0 - 1)
<F3140B97-12C3-35A7-9D3D-43DA2D13C113>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/login.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/loginsupport.framework/Versions/A/loginsupport

    0x7fff8eccf000 -     0x7fff8eceaff7  libCRFSuite.dylib (34)
<F78B7F5F-0B4F-35C6-AA2F-84EE9CB22137> /usr/lib/libCRFSuite.dylib

    0x7fff8eceb000 -     0x7fff8ecf6fff  libChineseTokenizer.dylib (21)
<0886E908-A825-36AF-B94B-2361FD8BC2A1> /usr/lib/libChineseTokenizer.dylib

    0x7fff8ed88000 -     0x7fff8ed89ff3  libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib
(102) <84A04D24-0E60-3810-A8C0-90A65E2DF61A>
/usr/lib/libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib

    0x7fff8ed8a000 -     0x7fff8ef9dfff  libFosl_dynamic.dylib (16.39)
<E22A4243-D148-3C74-BA15-2D906A3D1F9E> /usr/lib/libFosl_dynamic.dylib

    0x7fff8efb9000 -     0x7fff8efc0fff  libMatch.1.dylib (27)
<70D4BD2A-9383-37F2-B0D6-9B592D236601> /usr/lib/libMatch.1.dylib

    0x7fff8efc1000 -     0x7fff8efc1fff  libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib (172)
<90743888-C1E8-34E3-924E-1A754B2B63B9> /usr/lib/libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib

    0x7fff8efc2000 -     0x7fff8efc6ffb  libScreenReader.dylib (477.40.6)
<CBE6420C-EF60-3ACD-A0B6-7CBE936BA3B8> /usr/lib/libScreenReader.dylib

    0x7fff8efc7000 -     0x7fff8efc8ffb  libSystem.B.dylib (1238.60.2)
<FC9E9F13-3B18-305C-BE0A-97C7843652B0> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib

    0x7fff8f034000 -     0x7fff8f05fff3  libarchive.2.dylib (41.50.2)
<B4F507BC-B24E-3BE7-B658-94D798E2CD81> /usr/lib/libarchive.2.dylib

    0x7fff8f060000 -     0x7fff8f0dcfc7  libate.dylib (1.12.13)
<D0767875-D02E-3377-84D8-5F174C27BEA9> /usr/lib/libate.dylib

    0x7fff8f0e0000 -     0x7fff8f0e0ff3  libauto.dylib (187)
<34388D0B-C539-3C1B-9408-2BC152162E43> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib

    0x7fff8f0e1000 -     0x7fff8f0f1ff3  libbsm.0.dylib (34)
<20084796-B04D-3B35-A003-EA11459557A9> /usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib

    0x7fff8f0f2000 -     0x7fff8f100ff7  libbz2.1.0.dylib (38)
<ADFA329A-DCE7-356D-8F09-A3168DFC6610> /usr/lib/libbz2.1.0.dylib

    0x7fff8f101000 -     0x7fff8f157ff7  libc++.1.dylib (307.5)
<0B43BB5D-E6EB-3464-8DE9-B41AC8ED9D1C> /usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib

    0x7fff8f158000 -     0x7fff8f182fff  libc++abi.dylib (307.3)
<30199352-88BF-30BD-8CFF-2A4FBE247523> /usr/lib/libc++abi.dylib

    0x7fff8f183000 -     0x7fff8f193ffb  libcmph.dylib (6)
<2B5D405E-2D0B-3320-ABD6-622934C86ABE> /usr/lib/libcmph.dylib

    0x7fff8f194000 -     0x7fff8f1aafcf  libcompression.dylib (39)
<F2726F95-F54E-3B21-BCB5-F7151DEFDC2F> /usr/lib/libcompression.dylib

    0x7fff8f1ab000 -     0x7fff8f1abff7  libcoretls.dylib (121.50.4)
<64B1001E-10F6-3542-A3B2-C4B49F51817F> /usr/lib/libcoretls.dylib

    0x7fff8f1ac000 -     0x7fff8f1adff3  libcoretls_cfhelpers.dylib
(121.50.4) <1A10303E-5EB0-3C7C-9165-021FCDFD934D>
/usr/lib/libcoretls_cfhelpers.dylib

    0x7fff8f267000 -     0x7fff8f34cff7  libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib (64.50.6)
<D34E16A7-990A-37A9-933A-DFAA46554EAA> /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib

    0x7fff8f4ea000 -     0x7fff8f53dff7  libcups.2.dylib (450)
<9950BFCB-7882-33C9-9ECF-CE66773C5657> /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib

    0x7fff8f5b8000 -     0x7fff8f5b8fff  libenergytrace.dylib (15)
<A1B040A2-7977-3097-9ADF-34FF181EB970> /usr/lib/libenergytrace.dylib

    0x7fff8f5c8000 -     0x7fff8f5cdff7  libheimdal-asn1.dylib (498.50.8)
<A40E3196-235E-34CE-AD9A-8D1AFC5DE004> /usr/lib/libheimdal-asn1.dylib

    0x7fff8f5ce000 -     0x7fff8f6c0ff7  libiconv.2.dylib (50)
<42125B35-81D7-3FC4-9475-A26DBE10884D> /usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib

    0x7fff8f6c1000 -     0x7fff8f8e6ffb  libicucore.A.dylib (57165.0.1)
<2931B842-2946-3576-AD1D-1CDA22FA1388> /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib

    0x7fff8f8ec000 -     0x7fff8f8edfff  liblangid.dylib (126)
<2085E7A7-9A34-3735-87F4-F174EF8EABF0> /usr/lib/liblangid.dylib

    0x7fff8f8ee000 -     0x7fff8f907ffb  liblzma.5.dylib (10)
<44BD0279-99DD-36B5-8A6E-C11432E2098D> /usr/lib/liblzma.5.dylib

    0x7fff8f908000 -     0x7fff8f91eff7  libmarisa.dylib (5)
<9030D214-5D0F-30CB-AC03-902C63909362> /usr/lib/libmarisa.dylib

    0x7fff8f91f000 -     0x7fff8fbc7ff7  libmecabra.dylib (744.8)
<D429FCC9-42A4-38B3-8784-44024BC859EF> /usr/lib/libmecabra.dylib

    0x7fff8fbc8000 -     0x7fff8fbf9ffb  libncurses.5.4.dylib (51.30.1)
<B03B1BD2-7080-3856-BB02-7E8238320C3B> /usr/lib/libncurses.5.4.dylib

    0x7fff8fbfa000 -     0x7fff8fc74ff3  libnetwork.dylib (856.60.1)
<191E99F5-4723-3180-8013-02AF2F9AE4B8> /usr/lib/libnetwork.dylib

    0x7fff8fc75000 -     0x7fff90047047  libobjc.A.dylib (709)
<DC77AA6E-A4E4-326D-8D7F-82D63AA88F99> /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib

    0x7fff9004a000 -     0x7fff9004efff  libpam.2.dylib (21.30.1)
<71EB0D88-DE84-3C8D-A2C5-58AA282BC5BC> /usr/lib/libpam.2.dylib

    0x7fff9004f000 -     0x7fff90080fff  libpcap.A.dylib (67.60.1)
<F6BC6ED6-AEE4-3520-B248-0C342636E2B0> /usr/lib/libpcap.A.dylib

    0x7fff9009d000 -     0x7fff900b9ffb  libresolv.9.dylib (64)
<A244AE4C-00B0-396C-98FF-97FE4DB3DA30> /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib

    0x7fff900ba000 -     0x7fff900f3fff  libsandbox.1.dylib (592.60.1)
<B3A1C3BD-084C-389B-9AFD-4BCFDBE9B5B6> /usr/lib/libsandbox.1.dylib

    0x7fff90109000 -     0x7fff90256ff7  libsqlite3.dylib (254.7)
<07CD6DE3-394D-3C6A-A4B4-4CAB1054A041> /usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib

    0x7fff9034b000 -     0x7fff90358fff  libxar.1.dylib (357)
<69547C64-E811-326F-BBED-490C6361BDCB> /usr/lib/libxar.1.dylib

    0x7fff90359000 -     0x7fff90448ffb  libxml2.2.dylib (30.16)
<D2A6861B-D9FA-3BFC-B664-830C3FCE6065> /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib

    0x7fff90449000 -     0x7fff90472fff  libxslt.1.dylib (15.9)
<00735AD5-B62D-3E83-86AC-5533E4E2B102> /usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib

    0x7fff90473000 -     0x7fff90484ff3  libz.1.dylib (67)
<46E3FFA2-4328-327A-8D34-A03E20BFFB8E> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib

    0x7fff90493000 -     0x7fff90497ff7  libcache.dylib (79)
<093A4DAB-8385-3D47-A350-E20CB7CCF7BF> /usr/lib/system/libcache.dylib

    0x7fff90498000 -     0x7fff904a2fff  libcommonCrypto.dylib (60092.50.5)
<8A64D1B0-C70E-385C-92F0-E669079FDA90> /usr/lib/system/libcommonCrypto.dylib

    0x7fff904a3000 -     0x7fff904aafff  libcompiler_rt.dylib (62)
<55D47421-772A-32AB-B529-1A46C2F43B4D> /usr/lib/system/libcompiler_rt.dylib

    0x7fff904ab000 -     0x7fff904b3fff  libcopyfile.dylib (138)
<819BEA3C-DF11-3E3D-A1A1-5A51C5BF1961> /usr/lib/system/libcopyfile.dylib

    0x7fff904b4000 -     0x7fff90537fdf  libcorecrypto.dylib (442.50.19)
<65D7165E-2E71-335D-A2D6-33F78E2DF0C1> /usr/lib/system/libcorecrypto.dylib

    0x7fff90538000 -     0x7fff90569fff  libdispatch.dylib (703.50.37)
<6582BAD6-ED27-3B30-B620-90B1C5A4AE3C> /usr/lib/system/libdispatch.dylib

    0x7fff9056a000 -     0x7fff9056fffb  libdyld.dylib (433.5)
<EC3D88D2-3D40-3274-8E26-362C2D7352C8> /usr/lib/system/libdyld.dylib

    0x7fff90570000 -     0x7fff90570ffb  libkeymgr.dylib (28)
<7AA011A9-DC21-3488-BF73-3B5B14D1FDD6> /usr/lib/system/libkeymgr.dylib

    0x7fff90571000 -     0x7fff9057dffb  libkxld.dylib (3789.60.24)
<5DFCDC05-6CBC-35A6-8B92-DF6803492E12> /usr/lib/system/libkxld.dylib

    0x7fff9057e000 -     0x7fff9057efff  liblaunch.dylib (972.60.2)
<D3306CFF-58AA-3C90-B06C-B70E80E60C5B> /usr/lib/system/liblaunch.dylib

    0x7fff9057f000 -     0x7fff90584ff3  libmacho.dylib (898)
<17D5D855-F6C3-3B04-B680-E9BF02EF8AED> /usr/lib/system/libmacho.dylib

    0x7fff90585000 -     0x7fff90587ff3  libquarantine.dylib (85.50.1)
<12448CC2-378E-35F3-BE33-9DC395A5B970> /usr/lib/system/libquarantine.dylib

    0x7fff90588000 -     0x7fff90589ffb  libremovefile.dylib (45)
<38D4CB9C-10CD-30D3-8B7B-A515EC75FE85> /usr/lib/system/libremovefile.dylib

    0x7fff9058a000 -     0x7fff905a2ff7  libsystem_asl.dylib (349.50.5)
<096E4228-3B7C-30A6-8B13-EC909A64499A> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_asl.dylib

    0x7fff905a3000 -     0x7fff905a3ff7  libsystem_blocks.dylib (67)
<10DC5404-73AB-35B3-A277-A8AFECB476EB>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_blocks.dylib

    0x7fff905a4000 -     0x7fff90631fef  libsystem_c.dylib (1158.50.2)
<E5AE5244-7D0C-36AC-8BB6-C7AE7EA52A4B> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_c.dylib

    0x7fff90632000 -     0x7fff90635ffb  libsystem_configuration.dylib
(888.60.2) <BECC01A2-CA8D-31E6-BCDF-D452965FA976>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_configuration.dylib

    0x7fff90636000 -     0x7fff90639fff  libsystem_coreservices.dylib
(41.4) <7D26DE79-B424-3450-85E1-F7FAB32714AB>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_coreservices.dylib

    0x7fff9063a000 -     0x7fff90652fff  libsystem_coretls.dylib (121.50.4)
<EC6FCF07-DCFB-3A03-9CC9-6DD3709974C6>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_coretls.dylib

    0x7fff90653000 -     0x7fff90659fff  libsystem_dnssd.dylib (765.50.9)
<CC960215-0B1B-3822-A13A-3DDE96FA796F> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_dnssd.dylib

    0x7fff9065a000 -     0x7fff90683ff7  libsystem_info.dylib (503.50.4)
<611DB84C-BF70-3F92-8702-B9F28A900920> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_info.dylib

    0x7fff90684000 -     0x7fff906a6ff7  libsystem_kernel.dylib
(3789.60.24) <6E9E485F-91F6-36B7-A125-AE91DC978BCC>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib

    0x7fff906a7000 -     0x7fff906eefe7  libsystem_m.dylib (3121.6)
<86D499B5-BBDC-3D3B-8A4E-97AE8E6672A4> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_m.dylib

    0x7fff906ef000 -     0x7fff9070dff7  libsystem_malloc.dylib (116.50.8)
<A3D15F17-99A6-3367-8C7E-4280E8619C95>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_malloc.dylib

    0x7fff9070e000 -     0x7fff90767ffb  libsystem_network.dylib (856.60.1)
<369D0221-56CA-3C3E-9EDE-94B41CAE77B7>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_network.dylib

    0x7fff90768000 -     0x7fff90771ff3  libsystem_networkextension.dylib
(563.60.2) <B021F2B3-8A75-3633-ABB0-FC012B8E9B0C>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_networkextension.dylib

    0x7fff90772000 -     0x7fff9077bff3  libsystem_notify.dylib (165.20.1)
<B8160190-A069-3B3A-BDF6-2AA408221FAE>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_notify.dylib

    0x7fff9077c000 -     0x7fff90784fe7  libsystem_platform.dylib
(126.50.8) <897462FD-B318-321B-A554-E61982630F7E>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_platform.dylib

    0x7fff90785000 -     0x7fff9078fff7  libsystem_pthread.dylib (218.60.3)
<B8FB5E20-3295-39E2-B5EB-B464D1D4B104>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_pthread.dylib

    0x7fff90790000 -     0x7fff90793ff7  libsystem_sandbox.dylib (592.60.1)
<DC780631-BD23-36B1-9376-668619E18D25>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_sandbox.dylib

    0x7fff90794000 -     0x7fff90795ff3  libsystem_secinit.dylib (24.50.4)
<F78B847B-3565-3E4B-98A6-F7AD40392E2D>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_secinit.dylib

    0x7fff90796000 -     0x7fff9079dffb  libsystem_symptoms.dylib
(532.50.47) <3390E07C-C1CE-348F-ADBD-2C5440B45EAA>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_symptoms.dylib

    0x7fff9079e000 -     0x7fff907b1ff7  libsystem_trace.dylib (518.60.2)
<6B145B10-5874-3E89-90CD-D370DB475BA1> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_trace.dylib

    0x7fff907b2000 -     0x7fff907b7ffb  libunwind.dylib (35.3)
<3D50D8A8-C460-334D-A519-2DA841102C6B> /usr/lib/system/libunwind.dylib

    0x7fff907b8000 -     0x7fff907e1ff7  libxpc.dylib (972.60.2)
<1C9AF716-69DF-359F-85E9-7DFDE362F9A2> /usr/lib/system/libxpc.dylib

External Modification Summary:

  Calls made by other processes targeting this process:

    task_for_pid: 0

    thread_create: 0

    thread_set_state: 0

  Calls made by this process:

    task_for_pid: 0

    thread_create: 0

    thread_set_state: 0

  Calls made by all processes on this machine:

    task_for_pid: 345018

    thread_create: 0

    thread_set_state: 0

VM Region Summary:

ReadOnly portion of Libraries: Total=269.0M resident=0K(0%)
swapped_out_or_unallocated=269.0M(100%)

Writable regions: Total=226.2M written=0K(0%) resident=0K(0%)
swapped_out=0K(0%) unallocated=226.2M(100%)

                                VIRTUAL   REGION

REGION TYPE                        SIZE    COUNT (non-coalesced)

===========                     =======  =======

Accelerate framework               384K        4

Activity Tracing                   256K        2

CG backing stores                 20.0M        4

CG image                            28K        4

CoreUI image data                 1172K        7

CoreUI image file                  176K        4

Dispatch continuations            8192K        2

Image IO                           748K        4

Kernel Alloc Once                    8K        2

MALLOC                           159.7M       46

MALLOC guard page                   48K       10

MALLOC_LARGE (reserved)            276K        2         reserved VM
address space (unallocated)

Memory Tag 242                      12K        2

STACK GUARD                         24K        7

Stack                             11.4M        9

Stack Guard                       55.7M        2

VM_ALLOCATE                         80K       15

__DATA                            45.5M      244

__GLSLBUILTINS                    2588K        2

__IMAGE                            528K        2

__LINKEDIT                       117.6M       14

__TEXT                           151.4M      229

__UNICODE                          556K        2

mapped file                      601.2M       23

shared memory                     16.3M       11

===========                     =======  =======

TOTAL                              1.2G      628

TOTAL, minus reserved VM space     1.2G      628

Model: MacBookPro11,1, BootROM MBP111.0138.B25, 2 processors, Intel Core
i7, 3 GHz, 16 GB, SMC 2.16f68

Graphics: Intel Iris, Intel Iris, Built-In

Memory Module: BANK 0/DIMM0, 8 GB, DDR3, 1600 MHz, 0x80AD,
0x484D54343147533641465238412D50422020

Memory Module: BANK 1/DIMM0, 8 GB, DDR3, 1600 MHz, 0x80AD,
0x484D54343147533641465238412D50422020

AirPort: spairport_wireless_card_type_airport_extreme (0x14E4, 0x112),
Broadcom BCM43xx 1.0 (7.21.171.126.1a2)

Bluetooth: Version 5.0.4f18, 3 services, 17 devices, 1 incoming serial ports

Network Service: Wi-Fi, AirPort, en0

Serial ATA Device: APPLE SSD SM1024F, 1 TB

USB Device: USB 3.0 Bus

USB Device: Apple Internal Keyboard / Trackpad

USB Device: BRCM20702 Hub

USB Device: Bluetooth USB Host Controller

Thunderbolt Bus: MacBook Pro, Apple Inc., 17.2

In GNU Emacs 25.1.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin13.4.0, NS appkit-1265.21 Version
10.9.5 (Build 13F1911))

 of 2016-09-21 built on builder10-9.porkrind.org

Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1504

Configured using:

 'configure --with-ns '--enable-locallisppath=/Library/Application

 Support/Emacs/${version}/site-lisp:/Library/Application

 Support/Emacs/site-lisp' --with-modules'

Configured features:

NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS NS MODULES

Important settings:

  value of $EMACSLOADPATH:
/nix/store/wbrcw1r7sq24g1g88gi2knni7mxy70np-emacs-tuareg-2.0.10/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/wbrcw1r7sq24g1g88gi2knni7mxy70np-emacs-tuareg-2.0.10/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/wbrcw1r7sq24g1g88gi2knni7mxy70np-emacs-tuareg-2.0.10/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/wbrcw1r7sq24g1g88gi2knni7mxy70np-emacs-tuareg-2.0.10/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/wbrcw1r7sq24g1g88gi2knni7mxy70np-emacs-tuareg-2.0.10/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/wbrcw1r7sq24g1g88gi2knni7mxy70np-emacs-tuareg-2.0.10/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/wbrcw1r7sq24g1g88gi2knni7mxy70np-emacs-tuareg-2.0.10/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/wbrcw1r7sq24g1g88gi2knni7mxy70np-emacs-tuareg-2.0.10/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/wbrcw1r7sq24g1g88gi2knni7mxy70np-emacs-tuareg-2.0.10/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/wbrcw1r7sq24g1g88gi2knni7mxy70np-emacs-tuareg-2.0.10/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/pg5aj6xpqswhrkzxnabs8ang559zfpq4-emacs-yasnippet-0.11.0/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/pg5aj6xpqswhrkzxnabs8ang559zfpq4-emacs-yasnippet-0.11.0/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/pg5aj6xpqswhrkzxnabs8ang559zfpq4-emacs-yasnippet-0.11.0/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/pg5aj6xpqswhrkzxnabs8ang559zfpq4-emacs-yasnippet-0.11.0/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/pg5aj6xpqswhrkzxnabs8ang559zfpq4-emacs-yasnippet-0.11.0/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/pg5aj6xpqswhrkzxnabs8ang559zfpq4-emacs-yasnippet-0.11.0/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/pg5aj6xpqswhrkzxnabs8ang559zfpq4-emacs-yasnippet-0.11.0/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/pg5aj6xpqswhrkzxnabs8ang559zfpq4-emacs-yasnippet-0.11.0/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/pg5aj6xpqswhrkzxnabs8ang559zfpq4-emacs-yasnippet-0.11.0/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/pg5aj6xpqswhrkzxnabs8ang559zfpq4-emacs-yasnippet-0.11.0/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/x7hw11nrxf4i54kmnpqbf8hcw3cz8xry-emacs-dash-2.13.0/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/x7hw11nrxf4i54kmnpqbf8hcw3cz8xry-emacs-dash-2.13.0/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/x7hw11nrxf4i54kmnpqbf8hcw3cz8xry-emacs-dash-2.13.0/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/x7hw11nrxf4i54kmnpqbf8hcw3cz8xry-emacs-dash-2.13.0/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/x7hw11nrxf4i54kmnpqbf8hcw3cz8xry-emacs-dash-2.13.0/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/x7hw11nrxf4i54kmnpqbf8hcw3cz8xry-emacs-dash-2.13.0/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/x7hw11nrxf4i54kmnpqbf8hcw3cz8xry-emacs-dash-2.13.0/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/x7hw11nrxf4i54kmnpqbf8hcw3cz8xry-emacs-dash-2.13.0/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/x7hw11nrxf4i54kmnpqbf8hcw3cz8xry-emacs-dash-2.13.0/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/x7hw11nrxf4i54kmnpqbf8hcw3cz8xry-emacs-dash-2.13.0/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/r7x13953s84mfx6xwnw0409cyzh0pzkr-emacs-math-symbol-lists-1.2/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/r7x13953s84mfx6xwnw0409cyzh0pzkr-emacs-math-symbol-lists-1.2/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/r7x13953s84mfx6xwnw0409cyzh0pzkr-emacs-math-symbol-lists-1.2/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/r7x13953s84mfx6xwnw0409cyzh0pzkr-emacs-math-symbol-lists-1.2/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/r7x13953s84mfx6xwnw0409cyzh0pzkr-emacs-math-symbol-lists-1.2/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/r7x13953s84mfx6xwnw0409cyzh0pzkr-emacs-math-symbol-lists-1.2/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/r7x13953s84mfx6xwnw0409cyzh0pzkr-emacs-math-symbol-lists-1.2/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/r7x13953s84mfx6xwnw0409cyzh0pzkr-emacs-math-symbol-lists-1.2/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/r7x13953s84mfx6xwnw0409cyzh0pzkr-emacs-math-symbol-lists-1.2/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/r7x13953s84mfx6xwnw0409cyzh0pzkr-emacs-math-symbol-lists-1.2/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/jqhjz9bs7qj0psk6xbvg6q1frjwjfzn6-emacs-company-math-1.2/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/jqhjz9bs7qj0psk6xbvg6q1frjwjfzn6-emacs-company-math-1.2/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/jqhjz9bs7qj0psk6xbvg6q1frjwjfzn6-emacs-company-math-1.2/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/jqhjz9bs7qj0psk6xbvg6q1frjwjfzn6-emacs-company-math-1.2/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/jqhjz9bs7qj0psk6xbvg6q1frjwjfzn6-emacs-company-math-1.2/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/jqhjz9bs7qj0psk6xbvg6q1frjwjfzn6-emacs-company-math-1.2/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/jqhjz9bs7qj0psk6xbvg6q1frjwjfzn6-emacs-company-math-1.2/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/jqhjz9bs7qj0psk6xbvg6q1frjwjfzn6-emacs-company-math-1.2/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/jqhjz9bs7qj0psk6xbvg6q1frjwjfzn6-emacs-company-math-1.2/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/jqhjz9bs7qj0psk6xbvg6q1frjwjfzn6-emacs-company-math-1.2/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/34p3yfi4znml42dpddpmaf6jaz1xcz7d-emacs-company-0.9.3/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/34p3yfi4znml42dpddpmaf6jaz1xcz7d-emacs-company-0.9.3/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/34p3yfi4znml42dpddpmaf6jaz1xcz7d-emacs-company-0.9.3/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/34p3yfi4znml42dpddpmaf6jaz1xcz7d-emacs-company-0.9.3/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/34p3yfi4znml42dpddpmaf6jaz1xcz7d-emacs-company-0.9.3/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/34p3yfi4znml42dpddpmaf6jaz1xcz7d-emacs-company-0.9.3/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/34p3yfi4znml42dpddpmaf6jaz1xcz7d-emacs-company-0.9.3/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/34p3yfi4znml42dpddpmaf6jaz1xcz7d-emacs-company-0.9.3/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/34p3yfi4znml42dpddpmaf6jaz1xcz7d-emacs-company-0.9.3/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/34p3yfi4znml42dpddpmaf6jaz1xcz7d-emacs-company-0.9.3/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/hcn2zfrfcg8nlf46330lxgdc04047krx-emacs-company-coq-1.0/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/hcn2zfrfcg8nlf46330lxgdc04047krx-emacs-company-coq-1.0/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/hcn2zfrfcg8nlf46330lxgdc04047krx-emacs-company-coq-1.0/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/hcn2zfrfcg8nlf46330lxgdc04047krx-emacs-company-coq-1.0/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/hcn2zfrfcg8nlf46330lxgdc04047krx-emacs-company-coq-1.0/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/hcn2zfrfcg8nlf46330lxgdc04047krx-emacs-company-coq-1.0/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/hcn2zfrfcg8nlf46330lxgdc04047krx-emacs-company-coq-1.0/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/hcn2zfrfcg8nlf46330lxgdc04047krx-emacs-company-coq-1.0/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/hcn2zfrfcg8nlf46330lxgdc04047krx-emacs-company-coq-1.0/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/hcn2zfrfcg8nlf46330lxgdc04047krx-emacs-company-coq-1.0/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/jfx5yfcxg7n4jvlhjlkflmripfywn818-emacs-diminish-0.45/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/jfx5yfcxg7n4jvlhjlkflmripfywn818-emacs-diminish-0.45/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/jfx5yfcxg7n4jvlhjlkflmripfywn818-emacs-diminish-0.45/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/jfx5yfcxg7n4jvlhjlkflmripfywn818-emacs-diminish-0.45/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/jfx5yfcxg7n4jvlhjlkflmripfywn818-emacs-diminish-0.45/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/jfx5yfcxg7n4jvlhjlkflmripfywn818-emacs-diminish-0.45/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/jfx5yfcxg7n4jvlhjlkflmripfywn818-emacs-diminish-0.45/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/jfx5yfcxg7n4jvlhjlkflmripfywn818-emacs-diminish-0.45/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/jfx5yfcxg7n4jvlhjlkflmripfywn818-emacs-diminish-0.45/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/jfx5yfcxg7n4jvlhjlkflmripfywn818-emacs-diminish-0.45/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/6awpha1n1k3g0hv9qql0cilqp68skl35-emacs-bind-key-2.3/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/6awpha1n1k3g0hv9qql0cilqp68skl35-emacs-bind-key-2.3/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/6awpha1n1k3g0hv9qql0cilqp68skl35-emacs-bind-key-2.3/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/6awpha1n1k3g0hv9qql0cilqp68skl35-emacs-bind-key-2.3/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/6awpha1n1k3g0hv9qql0cilqp68skl35-emacs-bind-key-2.3/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/6awpha1n1k3g0hv9qql0cilqp68skl35-emacs-bind-key-2.3/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/6awpha1n1k3g0hv9qql0cilqp68skl35-emacs-bind-key-2.3/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/6awpha1n1k3g0hv9qql0cilqp68skl35-emacs-bind-key-2.3/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/6awpha1n1k3g0hv9qql0cilqp68skl35-emacs-bind-key-2.3/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/6awpha1n1k3g0hv9qql0cilqp68skl35-emacs-bind-key-2.3/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/impaqzc84d0njndhgyvxh4gs8ac8gizh-emacs-use-package-2.3/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/impaqzc84d0njndhgyvxh4gs8ac8gizh-emacs-use-package-2.3/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/impaqzc84d0njndhgyvxh4gs8ac8gizh-emacs-use-package-2.3/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/impaqzc84d0njndhgyvxh4gs8ac8gizh-emacs-use-package-2.3/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/impaqzc84d0njndhgyvxh4gs8ac8gizh-emacs-use-package-2.3/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/impaqzc84d0njndhgyvxh4gs8ac8gizh-emacs-use-package-2.3/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/impaqzc84d0njndhgyvxh4gs8ac8gizh-emacs-use-package-2.3/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/impaqzc84d0njndhgyvxh4gs8ac8gizh-emacs-use-package-2.3/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/impaqzc84d0njndhgyvxh4gs8ac8gizh-emacs-use-package-2.3/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/impaqzc84d0njndhgyvxh4gs8ac8gizh-emacs-use-package-2.3/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/ql7g77m5ib18rzj7im4jn7nzv9na1rhy-ProofGeneral-unstable-2017-05-06/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/ql7g77m5ib18rzj7im4jn7nzv9na1rhy-ProofGeneral-unstable-2017-05-06/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/ql7g77m5ib18rzj7im4jn7nzv9na1rhy-ProofGeneral-unstable-2017-05-06/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/ql7g77m5ib18rzj7im4jn7nzv9na1rhy-ProofGeneral-unstable-2017-05-06/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/ql7g77m5ib18rzj7im4jn7nzv9na1rhy-ProofGeneral-unstable-2017-05-06/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/ql7g77m5ib18rzj7im4jn7nzv9na1rhy-ProofGeneral-unstable-2017-05-06/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/ql7g77m5ib18rzj7im4jn7nzv9na1rhy-ProofGeneral-unstable-2017-05-06/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/ql7g77m5ib18rzj7im4jn7nzv9na1rhy-ProofGeneral-unstable-2017-05-06/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/ql7g77m5ib18rzj7im4jn7nzv9na1rhy-ProofGeneral-unstable-2017-05-06/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/ql7g77m5ib18rzj7im4jn7nzv9na1rhy-ProofGeneral-unstable-2017-05-06/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/gmaxjcl7lalpnzrqxfb1si6bhiy1hsyv-emacs-25.2/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/gmaxjcl7lalpnzrqxfb1si6bhiy1hsyv-emacs-25.2/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/gmaxjcl7lalpnzrqxfb1si6bhiy1hsyv-emacs-25.2/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/gmaxjcl7lalpnzrqxfb1si6bhiy1hsyv-emacs-25.2/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/gmaxjcl7lalpnzrqxfb1si6bhiy1hsyv-emacs-25.2/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/gmaxjcl7lalpnzrqxfb1si6bhiy1hsyv-emacs-25.2/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/gmaxjcl7lalpnzrqxfb1si6bhiy1hsyv-emacs-25.2/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/gmaxjcl7lalpnzrqxfb1si6bhiy1hsyv-emacs-25.2/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/gmaxjcl7lalpnzrqxfb1si6bhiy1hsyv-emacs-25.2/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/gmaxjcl7lalpnzrqxfb1si6bhiy1hsyv-emacs-25.2/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/074q9iyr1xsy89jc15nbs0sy92aq4zs5-ott-0.25/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/074q9iyr1xsy89jc15nbs0sy92aq4zs5-ott-0.25/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/074q9iyr1xsy89jc15nbs0sy92aq4zs5-ott-0.25/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/074q9iyr1xsy89jc15nbs0sy92aq4zs5-ott-0.25/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/074q9iyr1xsy89jc15nbs0sy92aq4zs5-ott-0.25/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/074q9iyr1xsy89jc15nbs0sy92aq4zs5-ott-0.25/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/074q9iyr1xsy89jc15nbs0sy92aq4zs5-ott-0.25/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/074q9iyr1xsy89jc15nbs0sy92aq4zs5-ott-0.25/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/074q9iyr1xsy89jc15nbs0sy92aq4zs5-ott-0.25/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/074q9iyr1xsy89jc15nbs0sy92aq4zs5-ott-0.25/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/dagprcj5il7nh7pbmdkp6y0yyvah1n30-coq-8.6/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/dagprcj5il7nh7pbmdkp6y0yyvah1n30-coq-8.6/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/dagprcj5il7nh7pbmdkp6y0yyvah1n30-coq-8.6/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/dagprcj5il7nh7pbmdkp6y0yyvah1n30-coq-8.6/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/dagprcj5il7nh7pbmdkp6y0yyvah1n30-coq-8.6/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/dagprcj5il7nh7pbmdkp6y0yyvah1n30-coq-8.6/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/dagprcj5il7nh7pbmdkp6y0yyvah1n30-coq-8.6/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/dagprcj5il7nh7pbmdkp6y0yyvah1n30-coq-8.6/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/dagprcj5il7nh7pbmdkp6y0yyvah1n30-coq-8.6/share/emacs/site-lisp:/nix/store/dagprcj5il7nh7pbmdkp6y0yyvah1n30-coq-8.6/share/emacs/site-lisp:

  value of $LC_ALL: en_US.UTF-8

  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8

  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Coq

Minor modes in effect:

  company-coq-mode: t

  company-coq--keybindings-minor-mode: t

  yas-minor-mode: t

  diff-auto-refine-mode: t

  holes-mode: t

  helm-descbinds-mode: t

  helm-mode: t

  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t

  helm-autoresize-mode: t

  shell-dirtrack-mode: t

  global-whitespace-mode: t

  winner-mode: t

  outline-minor-mode: t

  global-company-mode: t

  company-mode: t

  evil-leader-mode: t

  show-paren-mode: t

  global-linum-mode: t

  linum-mode: t

  global-undo-tree-mode: t

  undo-tree-mode: t

  evil-mode: t

  evil-local-mode: t

  global-auto-revert-mode: t

  tooltip-mode: t

  global-eldoc-mode: t

  electric-indent-mode: t

  mouse-wheel-mode: t

  prettify-symbols-mode: t

  menu-bar-mode: t

  file-name-shadow-mode: t

  global-font-lock-mode: t

  font-lock-mode: t

  blink-cursor-mode: t

  auto-composition-mode: t

  auto-encryption-mode: t

  auto-compression-mode: t

  column-number-mode: t

  line-number-mode: t

  global-visual-line-mode: t

  visual-line-mode: t

  transient-mark-mode: t

  hs-minor-mode: t

Recent messages:

Loading
/Users/dr/.stack/snapshots/x86_64-osx/lts-6.30/7.10.3/share/x86_64-osx-ghc-7.10.3/Agda-2.5.1/emacs-mode/agda2.el
(source)...done

Starting new Ispell process aspell with default dictionary...

For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.

Lemmas.v has auto save data; consider M-x recover-this-file

Loading coq...

Coq abbrevs already exists, default not loaded

Loading coq...done

Coq project file detected: /Users/dr/workspace/dsss17/Stlc/_CoqProject.

Welcome to company-coq! Use M-x company-coq-tutorial to get started.

Mark saved where search started [2 times]

user-error: Unknown command: ‘W’

Load-path shadows:

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-pandoc-20130729.1850/ox-pandoc hides
/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/ox-pandoc-20161125.35/ox-pandoc

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ox hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ox-texinfo hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-texinfo

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ox-publish hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-publish

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ox-org hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-org

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ox-odt hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-odt

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ox-md hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-md

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ox-man hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-man

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ox-latex hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-latex

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ox-icalendar hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-icalendar

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ox-html hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-html

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ox-beamer hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-beamer

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ox-ascii hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-ascii

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-w3m hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-w3m

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-version hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-timer hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-table hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-src hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-rmail hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-rmail

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-protocol hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-plot hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-pcomplete hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-mouse hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-mobile hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-mhe hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mhe

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-macs hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-macro hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macro

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-loaddefs hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-list hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-irc hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-irc

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-install hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-inlinetask hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-info hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-info

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-indent hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-id hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-habit hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-gnus hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-gnus

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-footnote hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-feed hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-faces hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-eshell hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-eshell

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-entities hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-element hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-docview hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docview

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-datetree hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-ctags hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-crypt hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-compat hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-colview hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-clock hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-capture hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-bibtex hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bibtex

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-bbdb hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bbdb

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-attach hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-archive hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/org-agenda hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-tangle hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-table hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-sqlite hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-sql hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-shen hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shen

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-screen hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-scheme hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-scala hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scala

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-sass hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-ruby hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-ref hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-R hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-python hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-plantuml hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-picolisp hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-picolisp

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-perl hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-org hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-octave hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-ocaml hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-mscgen hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-mscgen

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-maxima hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-matlab hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-makefile hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-makefile

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-lob hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-lisp hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-lilypond hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-ledger hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ledger

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-latex hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-keys hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-keys

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-js hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-java hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-io hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-io

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-haskell hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-gnuplot hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-fortran hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-exp hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-eval hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-dot hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-ditaa hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-css hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-core hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-core

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-comint hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-clojure hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-calc hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-C hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-awk hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170622/ob-asymptote hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-asymptote

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-2.20/seq hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq

/Users/dr/.emacs.d/elpa/let-alist-1.0.5/let-alist hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist

Features:

(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec epg mm-decode

mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader

sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils helm-command helm-elisp

helm-eval edebug misearch multi-isearch vc-git disp-table help-at-pt

company-coq company-coq-utils company-coq-tg company-coq-abbrev

notifications dbus pulse yasnippet shr dom hideshow diff-mode

company-math math-symbol-lists which-func imenu coq coq-smie smie

coq-indent coq-par-compile coq-seq-compile coq-compile-common coq-abbrev

coq-local-vars local-vars-list coq-syntax coq-db holes coq-system proof

proof-shell pg-user pg-goals pg-response proof-toolbar pg-assoc

proof-tree proof-script proof-menu cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit

span proof-auxmodes proof-utils scomint proof-syntax bufhist

proof-splash pg-custom proof-config proof-faces proof-useropts pg-pamacs

proof-compat cl image-file flyspell ispell company-oddmuse

company-keywords company-etags company-gtags company-dabbrev-code

company-dabbrev company-files company-capf company-cmake company-xcode

company-clang company-semantic company-eclim company-template

company-css company-nxml company-bbdb intero warnings flycheck dash

helm-descbinds helm-mode helm-files image-dired dired-x dired-aux ffap

helm-buffers helm-tags helm-bookmark helm-adaptive helm-info bookmark

helm-locate helm-grep wgrep-helm wgrep grep helm-regexp helm-external

helm-net browse-url xml url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods

url-history url-cookie url-domsuf mailcap helm-utils helm-help

helm-types helm-config helm-easymenu async-bytecomp helm helm-source

eieio-compat helm-multi-match helm-lib dired async idris-mode

idris-commands idris-hole-list idris-ipkg-mode idris-tree-info

idris-warnings-tree idris-info idris-repl idris-highlight-input

idris-prover inferior-idris idris-warnings idris-log idris-events pp

idris-simple-indent idris-syntax idris-common-utils idris-settings

idris-keys idris-core idris-compat subr-x prop-menu ob-R ob-plantuml

org-element avl-tree org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list

org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src

ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint docker-tramp tramp-cache

tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver shell pcomplete ob-core

ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu

calendar cal-loaddefs agda2 whitespace winner proof-site proof-autoloads

pg-vars w3m-haddock haskell haskell-completions haskell-load

haskell-commands highlight-uses-mode haskell-modules haskell-sandbox

haskell-repl haskell-debug haskell-interactive-mode

haskell-presentation-mode haskell-collapse haskell-navigate-imports

haskell-compile haskell-process haskell-session url-util url-parse

auth-source gnus-util mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr password-cache

url-vars json map haskell-hoogle hindent haskell-mode haskell-cabal

haskell-utils haskell-font-lock haskell-indentation haskell-string

haskell-sort-imports haskell-lexeme haskell-align-imports haskell-compat

haskell-complete-module haskell-ghc-support noutline outline easy-mmode

flymake etags xref cl-seq project eieio eieio-core cl-macs compile

comint dabbrev ansi-color haskell-customize company which-key

evil-leader evil-nerd-commenter evil-nerd-commenter-operator

evil-nerd-commenter-sdk tango-dark-theme ido paren linum evil

evil-integration undo-tree diff evil-maps evil-commands evil-jumps

evil-command-window evil-types evil-search evil-ex evil-macros

evil-repeat evil-states evil-core advice evil-common windmove thingatpt

rect evil-digraphs evil-vars ring org-install autorevert filenotify

finder-inf rx edmacro kmacro slime-autoloads info package epg-config seq

byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv

cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric

uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win ucs-normalize

term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe

tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page

menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock

syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang

misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms

cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian

cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help

simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces

cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format

env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote

kqueue cocoa ns multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:

((conses 16 645659 163865)

 (symbols 48 54483 0)

 (miscs 40 1641 778)

 (strings 32 159868 84412)

 (string-bytes 1 4696000)

 (vectors 16 79601)

 (vector-slots 8 1433024 60215)

 (floats 8 625 674)

 (intervals 56 5121 599)

 (buffers 976 23))