Subject: [bug#27675] [PATCH] gnu: kbd: Recursively search $LOADKEYS_KEYMAP_PATH.

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2017 11:35:42 +0200

Ludo',

On 17/07/17 11:20, Ludovic Courtès wrote:
> Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]> skribis:
> 
>> Fix a regression since commit fd7000fe33d3c4188c241cab97e2b891dd4e1268.

<snip>

> That works if you copy paste the suggested search path in a shell, but
> not if we pass it to ‘evaluate-search-paths’ from (guix search-paths)

I'm confused. What exactly doesn't work? Here, after this patch,
LOADKEYS_KEYMAP_PATH contains "**" like it should.

(I wouldn't have been able to install GuixSD if it didn't! :-) Whoever
designed the Belgian keyboard layout was either on some very cheap
crack, or the expensive good stuff.)

> (it doesn’t recognize the ** syntax.)

Hrm. I don't think it should try to recognise anything, that can only be
done at run-time.

Kind regards,

T G-R