Subject: Failing tests

From: Oleg Pykhalov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2017 16:49:10 +0300

Arun Isaac <[email-masked]> writes:
> Could you also package the tests? You'll need something very similar to
> what the emacs-which-key package has.

Sure, but they fails :-)

(arguments
 `(#:phases
   (modify-phases %standard-phases
     (add-before 'install 'check
       (lambda _
         (zero? (system* "emacs" "--batch" "-L" "."
                         "-l" "org-pomodoro-tests.el"
                         "-f" "ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit")))))))

Running 2 tests (2017-07-14 13:09:26+0000)
Test org-pomodoro-expires-when-last-clockin-is-new backtrace:
  (let ((fn-5 (function equal)) (args-6 (list nil (org-pomodoro-expire
  (let ((org-pomodoro-last-clock-in (current-time)) (org-pomodoro-expi
  (lambda nil (let ((org-pomodoro-last-clock-in (current-time)) (org-p
  ert--run-test-internal([cl-struct-ert--test-execution-info [cl-struc
  ert-run-test([cl-struct-ert-test org-pomodoro-expires-when-last-cloc
  ert-run-or-rerun-test([cl-struct-ert--stats t [[cl-struct-ert-test o
  ert-run-tests(t #[385 "\306\307\"\203G\211\211G\310U\203\211@\20
  ert-run-tests-batch(nil)
  ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit()
  command-line-1(("-L" "." "-l" "org-pomodoro-tests.el" "-f" "ert-run-
  command-line()
  normal-top-level()
Test org-pomodoro-expires-when-last-clockin-is-new condition:
    (void-function org-pomodoro-expires-p)
   FAILED  1/2  org-pomodoro-expires-when-last-clockin-is-new
Test org-pomodoro-expires-when-last-clockin-too-old backtrace:
  (let ((fn-0 (function equal)) (args-1 (list t (org-pomodoro-expires-
  (let ((org-pomodoro-last-clock-in (quote (0 120 0 0))) (org-pomodoro
  (lambda nil (let ((org-pomodoro-last-clock-in (quote (0 120 0 0))) (
  ert--run-test-internal([cl-struct-ert--test-execution-info [cl-struc
  ert-run-test([cl-struct-ert-test org-pomodoro-expires-when-last-cloc
  ert-run-or-rerun-test([cl-struct-ert--stats t [[cl-struct-ert-test o
  ert-run-tests(t #[385 "\306\307\"\203G\211\211G\310U\203\211@\20
  ert-run-tests-batch(nil)
  ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit()
  command-line-1(("-L" "." "-l" "org-pomodoro-tests.el" "-f" "ert-run-
  command-line()
  normal-top-level()
Test org-pomodoro-expires-when-last-clockin-too-old condition:
    (void-function org-pomodoro-expires-p)
   FAILED  2/2  org-pomodoro-expires-when-last-clockin-too-old

Ran 2 tests, 0 results as expected, 2 unexpected (2017-07-14 13:09:26+0000)

2 unexpected results:
   FAILED  org-pomodoro-expires-when-last-clockin-is-new
   FAILED  org-pomodoro-expires-when-last-clockin-too-old

>> +    (propagated-inputs
>> +     `(("emacs-alert" ,emacs-alert)))
>> +    (home-page "https://github.com/lolownia/org-pomodoro")
>> +    (synopsis "Pomodoro technique for org-mode")
>> +    (description
>> +     "@code{emacs-org-pomodoro} adds very basic support for Pomodoro technique
>> +in Emacs org-mode.")
>
> Could you extend the description a little more, perhaps by paraphrasing
> paragraph 3 of README.md...?

Sure, I think it's appropriate:

@code{emacs-org-pomodoro} adds very basic support for Pomodoro technique
in Emacs org-mode.

Run @code{M-x org-pomodoro} for the task at point or select one of the
last tasks that you clocked time for.  Each clocked-in pomodoro starts a
timer of 25 minutes and after each pomodoro a break timer of 5 minutes
is started automatically.  Every 4 breaks a long break is started with
20 minutes.  All values are customizable.