Subject: [bug#27650] [PATCH] gnu: services: admin: Add tailon.

From: Christopher Baines <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2017 22:00:22 +0100

On Fri, 28 Jul 2017 21:36:10 +0200
[email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès) wrote:

> Christopher Baines <[email-masked]> skribis:
> 
> > * gnu/services/admin.scm
> >   (<tailon-configuration>, <tailon-configuration-file>): New record
> > types. (tailon-configuration-files-string,
> > tailon-shepherd-service): New procedures.
> >   (%tailon-accounts, tailon-service-type: New variables.
> > * doc/guix.texi (Monitoring Services: Document the Tailon service.
> > * gnu/local.mk (GNU_SYSTEM_MODULES): Add it.
> > * gnu/tests/admin.scm: New file.  
> 
> You also need to add gnu/tests/admin.scm to local.mk, but apart from
> that it looks perfect to me.  Thank you!

The latest patch I send should have included updating local.mk, at
least the quoted changelog claims to change the file. I'll clarify what
exactly was added, and look to push this, but do let me know if there
is something that still needs doing.

Thanks for your help and review,

Chris