Subject: 26.0.50; Line numbers implemented natively disappear momentarily when frame out of focus

From: Kaushal Modi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2017 20:52:49 +0000

Hello,

I use the new native line number display feature in this fashion:

=====
(defconst modi/linum-mode-hooks '(verilog-mode-hook
                                  emacs-lisp-mode-hook
                                  cperl-mode-hook
                                  c-mode-hook
                                  python-mode-hook
                                  matlab-mode-hook
                                  sh-mode-hook
                                  web-mode-hook
                                  html-mode-hook
                                  css-mode-hook
                                  makefile-gmake-mode-hook
                                  tcl-mode-hook
                                  conf-space-mode-hook
                                  d-mode-hook
                                  sml-mode-hook
                                  nim-mode-hook
                                  yaml-mode-hook)
  "List of hooks of major modes in which a “linum” mode should be
enabled.") ;I know I should switch to using prog-mode-hook at some point

(defun modi/native-linum-absolute ()
  "Set buffer-local variable `display-line-numbers' to t."
  (interactive)
  (setq display-line-numbers t))

(defun modi/turn-on-native-linum ()
  "Turn on native line numbers in specific modes."
  (interactive)
  (if modi/linum-mode-enable-global
      (progn
        (dolist (hook modi/linum-mode-hooks)
          (remove-hook hook #'modi/native-linum-absolute))
        (setq-default display-line-numbers t))
    (progn
      (when global-linum-mode
        (setq-default display-line-numbers nil))
      (dolist (hook modi/linum-mode-hooks)
        (add-hook hook #'modi/native-linum-absolute)))))

(modi/turn-on-native-linum)
=====

The full linum management code is here[1]; above is just the relevant part
from that.

It works.

But seemingly randomly, the line numbers disappear when the emacs frame is
not in focus.

I do not know if my setup has to do with this but here are the details:

- I build emacs master on RHEL 6.6.
- I access the RHEL machine via VNC on Windows 7 Enterprise (work)
- Occasionally I would venture into Windows to get work email (Outlook) or
to the Chrome browwer in Windows.
- With the way my monitors are set up, one monitor would should the VNC
window showing the emacs frame and another monitor would should Outlook.

Then as I would be working on something in Outlook, I would see from the
corner of my eye that the line numbers disappeared from the emacs window
with code in verilog-mode. Clicking again on the emacs frame (in VNC,
remember) would bring the line numbers back.

As I mentioned on emacs-devel, I cannot recreate this behavior and so
cannot come up with steps to recreate this on emacs -Q.

How can I help debug this otherwise:
- Can I add something locally to the C code so that certain hooks get
triggered when the line numbers display is turned on/off?

[1]:
https://github.com/kaushalmodi/.emacs.d/blob/master/setup-files/setup-linum.el

In GNU Emacs 26.0.50 (build 5, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.23)
 of 2017-07-10
Repository revision: 0440c748aaec9b8b32c8cb268f6e24e874fedc75
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.60900000
System Description: Red Hat Enterprise Linux Workstation release 6.6
(Santiago)

Recent messages:
Finished reverting buffers containing unmodified files.
Desktop saved in ~/.emacs.d/
Note: file is write protected
Mark set
Note: file is write protected

Configured using:
 'configure --with-modules
 --prefix=/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master
 '--program-transform-name=s/^ctags$/ctags_emacs/'
 'CPPFLAGS=-I/home/kmodi/usr_local/6/include -I/usr/include/freetype2
 -I/usr/include' 'CFLAGS=-ggdb3 -O0' 'CXXFLAGS=-ggdb3 -O0'
 'LDFLAGS=-L/home/kmodi/usr_local/6/lib -L/home/kmodi/usr_local/6/lib64
 -ggdb3''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK2 X11 MODULES

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=none
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Verilog

Minor modes in effect:
  ace-window-display-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  auto-complete-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  minibuffer-line-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  global-hardcore-mode: t
  hardcore-mode: t
  modi/verilog-do-not-read-includes-defines-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  smart-mark-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  outline-minor-mode: t
  keyfreq-autosave-mode: t
  keyfreq-mode: t
  global-hungry-delete-mode: t
  hungry-delete-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  global-hi-lock-mode: t
  hi-lock-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  engine-mode: t
  beacon-mode: t
  shackle-mode: t
  mode-line-space-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  ctags-auto-update-mode: t
  ggtags-mode: t
  modi-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  prettify-symbols-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: (only . t)
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elisp/verilog-mode/verilog-mode hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/progmodes/verilog-mode
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-macro
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-texinfo
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-publish
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-org
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-odt
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-md
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-man
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-latex
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-icalendar
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-html
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-list
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-bbdb
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-attach
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-shen
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-shell
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-js
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-haskell
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-faces
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-beamer
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-w3m
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-ascii
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-table
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-python
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-timer
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-table
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-src
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-rmail
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-protocol
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-plot
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-pcomplete
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mouse
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mobile
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mhe
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-macs
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-lint
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-irc
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-inlinetask
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-info
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-indent
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-id
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-habit
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-gnus
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-footnote
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-feed
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-eww
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-eww
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-eshell
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-entities
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-element
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-docview
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-datetree
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-ctags
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-crypt
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-compat
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-colview
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-clock
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-capture
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-bibtex
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-archive
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-agenda
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-tangle
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-stan
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sqlite
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sql
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sed
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-screen
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-fortran
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-scheme
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-scala
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sass
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ruby
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-R
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ref
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-processing
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-plantuml
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-picolisp
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-perl
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-org
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-octave
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ocaml
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-mscgen
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-maxima
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-matlab
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-makefile
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lua
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lob
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lisp
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lilypond
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ledger
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-latex
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-keys
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-J
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-java
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-io
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-groovy
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-forth
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-exp
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-eval
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ebnf
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-dot
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ditaa
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-css
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-core
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-coq
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-comint
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-clojure
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-C
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-asymptote
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-calc
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-awk
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-version
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-loaddefs
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-install
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-abc
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail expand-region
text-mode-expansions cc-mode-expansions the-org-mode-expansions
js-mode-expansions web-mode-expansions html-mode-expansions
css-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions expand-region-core
expand-region-custom mc-mark-more multiple-cursors-core rect web-mode
mhtml-mode css-mode js cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs sgml-mode ox-hugo
ox-blackfriday ox-md ox-minutes ox-twbs ox-reveal ox-html-fancybox
ox-latex ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox drag-stuff info-look
two-column vc-annotate whitespace eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage
dframe ace-window avy smex ido bug-reference warnings log-view
magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-bisect
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree
magit-branch magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos
magit-apply magit-wip misearch multi-isearch mm-archive network-stream
starttls url-http tls gnutls url-gw nsm url-cache url-auth paradox
paradox-menu paradox-commit-list paradox-execute paradox-github
paradox-core spinner xsos-fns sos-fns vc-mtn vc-hg org-table
markdown-mode eww mm-url gnus nnheader time-stamp vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs
vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs copyright cursor-sensor colir color counsel
esh-util swiper tabify org-datetree org-eldoc org-indent org-info
org-capture auto-complete-config setup-desktop header2 iso-transl
jka-compr fill-column-indicator conf-mode csh-mode sh-script smie
executable flycheck flymake auto-complete popup yasnippet tramp
tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver ucs-normalize parse-time
minibuffer-line flyspell ispell which-key ivy-hydra ivy ivy-overlay ffap
ibuffer-projectile projectile grep ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs
hardcore-mode vc-git verilog-mode desktop frameset
setup-pragmata-ligatures setup-font-check smyx-theme diff-hl vc-dir vc
vc-dispatcher setup-misc saveplace setup-personal my-patches setup-meme
setup-work setup-windows-buffers mb-depth winner setup-unicode
setup-toggles setup-spell setup-search setup-registers setup-print
setup-pdf setup-navigation setup-mouse setup-launcher setup-image
setup-editing smart-mark unfill zop-to-char delsel setup-compile
setup-backup setup-yaml-mode setup-web-mode setup-verilog setup-toml
setup-hugo setup-tcl setup-sml setup-spice setup-shell setup-python
setup-perl setup-nim setup-matlab setup-markdown setup-latex
preview-latex tex-site auto-loads setup-elisp easy-escape setup-conf
setup-clojure setup-yasnippet setup-xkcd setup-writegood writegood-mode
setup-wrap-region wrap-region setup-wordnut setup-wolfram
setup-which-key setup-which-func which-func imenu setup-weather
setup-undo-tree undo-tree diff setup-tldr setup-tiny setup-term setup-sx
setup-smex setup-server setup-rainbow-mode setup-rainbow-delimiters
rainbow-delimiters setup-projectile setup-poporg setup-pomodoro
setup-pcache pcache eieio-base cl setup-page-break-lines disp-table
page-break-lines setup-outshine foldout outshine outshine-org-cmds
outorg org-sticky-header org-include-img-from-archive
org-include-img-from-pdf org-include-src-lines ob-org ob-latex ob-dot
ob-ditaa ob-plantuml ob-awk ob-python ob-shell org-link-ref elfeed-link
org-element elfeed-show elfeed-search bookmark pp shr svg dom elfeed-csv
elfeed elfeed-curl url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf mailcap elfeed-log elfeed-db
elfeed-lib url-util avl-tree url-queue browse-url xml-query xml org
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs noutline outline
setup-orgstruct setup-org setup-news setup-neotree
setup-multiple-cursors setup-manage-minor-mode setup-linum nlinum linum
setup-kurecolor setup-keyfreq keyfreq setup-info info+ thingatpt
setup-indent-guide setup-imenu-list setup-ivy setup-ibuffer
setup-hungry-delete hungry-delete setup-htmlize setup-highlight hl-line+
hl-line volatile-highlights hi-lock setup-header2 setup-hardcore
setup-magit magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode diff-mode git-commit
recentf tree-widget log-edit message subr-x puny dired+ image-dired
image-mode image-file help-fns+ wid-edit help-fns radix-tree dired-aux
dired-x dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg
gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log magit-core
magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify magit-process with-editor shell
pcomplete server magit-margin magit-mode magit-git magit-section
magit-utils crm magit-popup async-bytecomp async format-spec
setup-git-timemachine setup-git-link setup-diff setup-gist
setup-flycheck setup-fold yafolding fold-this setup-fci
setup-expand-region setup-engine-mode engine-mode setup-el2markdown
setup-eww setup-emamux setup-elfeed setup-drag-stuff setup-dired
setup-deft setup-de-ansify setup-counsel setup-command-log-mode
setup-calc setup-buffer-move setup-bookmarks setup-beacon beacon
setup-auto-complete setup-artist setup-all setup-ag setup-ace-window
setup-abbrev setup-shackle shackle setup-visual generic setup-mode-line
smart-mode-line-dark-theme smart-mode-line rich-minority time setup-tags
ctags-update ggtags etags xref project compile comint ansi-color ewoc
pcase setup-hydra hydra ring lv setup-key-chord
setup-region-bindings-mode region-bindings-mode cl-extra help-mode
setup-paradox temp-mode modi-mode use-package-chords bind-chord
key-chord use-package diminish bind-key easy-mmode benchmark-init advice
setup-packages gh-common gh-profile rx s marshal eieio-compat ht json
map dash finder-inf info edmacro kmacro package easymenu epg-config
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib general time-date paren cus-start
cus-load setup-var-overrides mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1183215 148637)
 (symbols 48 67796 6)
 (miscs 40 3522 2777)
 (strings 32 513032 17874)
 (string-bytes 1 20726162)
 (vectors 16 107472)
 (vector-slots 8 2530595 135460)
 (floats 8 1157 1484)
 (intervals 56 11547 29183)
 (buffers 976 143)
 (heap 1024 296711 191906))

-- 

Kaushal Modi