Subject: bug#27647: closed (Re: bug#27647: 26.0.50; Line numbers implemented natively disappear momentarily when frame out of focus)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 08:38:02 +0000

Your bug report

#27647: 26.0.50; Line numbers implemented natively disappear momentarily when frame out of focus

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
27647: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=27647
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#27647: 26.0.50; Line numbers implemented natively disappear momentarily when frame out of focus
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Noam Postavsky <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 10:37:22 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: Noam Postavsky <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked],  [email-masked],  [email-masked]
> Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2017 19:11:15 -0500
> 
> Romanos Skiadas <[email-masked]> writes:
> 
> > Work for me, thanks everyone for figuring this out and fixing it.
> 
> Works for me too.

Thanks, pushed.

Subject: 26.0.50; Line numbers implemented natively disappear momentarily when frame out of focus
From: Kaushal Modi <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2017 20:52:49 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

I use the new native line number display feature in this fashion:

=====
(defconst modi/linum-mode-hooks '(verilog-mode-hook
                                  emacs-lisp-mode-hook
                                  cperl-mode-hook
                                  c-mode-hook
                                  python-mode-hook
                                  matlab-mode-hook
                                  sh-mode-hook
                                  web-mode-hook
                                  html-mode-hook
                                  css-mode-hook
                                  makefile-gmake-mode-hook
                                  tcl-mode-hook
                                  conf-space-mode-hook
                                  d-mode-hook
                                  sml-mode-hook
                                  nim-mode-hook
                                  yaml-mode-hook)
  "List of hooks of major modes in which a “linum” mode should be
enabled.") ;I know I should switch to using prog-mode-hook at some point

(defun modi/native-linum-absolute ()
  "Set buffer-local variable `display-line-numbers' to t."
  (interactive)
  (setq display-line-numbers t))

(defun modi/turn-on-native-linum ()
  "Turn on native line numbers in specific modes."
  (interactive)
  (if modi/linum-mode-enable-global
      (progn
        (dolist (hook modi/linum-mode-hooks)
          (remove-hook hook #'modi/native-linum-absolute))
        (setq-default display-line-numbers t))
    (progn
      (when global-linum-mode
        (setq-default display-line-numbers nil))
      (dolist (hook modi/linum-mode-hooks)
        (add-hook hook #'modi/native-linum-absolute)))))

(modi/turn-on-native-linum)
=====

The full linum management code is here[1]; above is just the relevant part
from that.

It works.

But seemingly randomly, the line numbers disappear when the emacs frame is
not in focus.

I do not know if my setup has to do with this but here are the details:

- I build emacs master on RHEL 6.6.
- I access the RHEL machine via VNC on Windows 7 Enterprise (work)
- Occasionally I would venture into Windows to get work email (Outlook) or
to the Chrome browwer in Windows.
- With the way my monitors are set up, one monitor would should the VNC
window showing the emacs frame and another monitor would should Outlook.

Then as I would be working on something in Outlook, I would see from the
corner of my eye that the line numbers disappeared from the emacs window
with code in verilog-mode. Clicking again on the emacs frame (in VNC,
remember) would bring the line numbers back.

As I mentioned on emacs-devel, I cannot recreate this behavior and so
cannot come up with steps to recreate this on emacs -Q.

How can I help debug this otherwise:
- Can I add something locally to the C code so that certain hooks get
triggered when the line numbers display is turned on/off?

[1]:
https://github.com/kaushalmodi/.emacs.d/blob/master/setup-files/setup-linum.el

In GNU Emacs 26.0.50 (build 5, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.23)
 of 2017-07-10
Repository revision: 0440c748aaec9b8b32c8cb268f6e24e874fedc75
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.60900000
System Description: Red Hat Enterprise Linux Workstation release 6.6
(Santiago)

Recent messages:
Finished reverting buffers containing unmodified files.
Desktop saved in ~/.emacs.d/
Note: file is write protected
Mark set
Note: file is write protected

Configured using:
 'configure --with-modules
 --prefix=/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master
 '--program-transform-name=s/^ctags$/ctags_emacs/'
 'CPPFLAGS=-I/home/kmodi/usr_local/6/include -I/usr/include/freetype2
 -I/usr/include' 'CFLAGS=-ggdb3 -O0' 'CXXFLAGS=-ggdb3 -O0'
 'LDFLAGS=-L/home/kmodi/usr_local/6/lib -L/home/kmodi/usr_local/6/lib64
 -ggdb3''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK2 X11 MODULES

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=none
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Verilog

Minor modes in effect:
  ace-window-display-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  auto-complete-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  minibuffer-line-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  global-hardcore-mode: t
  hardcore-mode: t
  modi/verilog-do-not-read-includes-defines-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  smart-mark-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  outline-minor-mode: t
  keyfreq-autosave-mode: t
  keyfreq-mode: t
  global-hungry-delete-mode: t
  hungry-delete-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  global-hi-lock-mode: t
  hi-lock-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  engine-mode: t
  beacon-mode: t
  shackle-mode: t
  mode-line-space-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  ctags-auto-update-mode: t
  ggtags-mode: t
  modi-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  prettify-symbols-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: (only . t)
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elisp/verilog-mode/verilog-mode hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/progmodes/verilog-mode
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-macro
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-texinfo
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-publish
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-org
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-odt
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-md
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-man
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-latex
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-icalendar
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-html
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-list
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-bbdb
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-attach
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-shen
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-shell
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-js
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-haskell
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-faces
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-beamer
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-w3m
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-ascii
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-table
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-python
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-timer
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-table
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-src
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-rmail
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-protocol
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-plot
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-pcomplete
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mouse
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mobile
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mhe
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-macs
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-lint
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-irc
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-inlinetask
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-info
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-indent
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-id
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-habit
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-gnus
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-footnote
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-feed
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-eww
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-eww
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-eshell
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-entities
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-element
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-docview
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-datetree
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-ctags
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-crypt
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-compat
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-colview
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-clock
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-capture
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-bibtex
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-archive
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-agenda
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-tangle
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-stan
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sqlite
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sql
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sed
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-screen
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-fortran
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-scheme
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-scala
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sass
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ruby
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-R
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ref
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-processing
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-plantuml
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-picolisp
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-perl
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-org
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-octave
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ocaml
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-mscgen
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-maxima
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-matlab
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-makefile
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lua
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lob
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lisp
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lilypond
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ledger
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-latex
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-keys
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-J
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-java
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-io
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-groovy
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-forth
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-exp
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-eval
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ebnf
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-dot
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ditaa
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-css
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-core
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-coq
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-comint
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-clojure
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-C
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-asymptote
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-calc
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-awk
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-version
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-loaddefs
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-install
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-abc
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail expand-region
text-mode-expansions cc-mode-expansions the-org-mode-expansions
js-mode-expansions web-mode-expansions html-mode-expansions
css-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions expand-region-core
expand-region-custom mc-mark-more multiple-cursors-core rect web-mode
mhtml-mode css-mode js cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs sgml-mode ox-hugo
ox-blackfriday ox-md ox-minutes ox-twbs ox-reveal ox-html-fancybox
ox-latex ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox drag-stuff info-look
two-column vc-annotate whitespace eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage
dframe ace-window avy smex ido bug-reference warnings log-view
magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-bisect
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree
magit-branch magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos
magit-apply magit-wip misearch multi-isearch mm-archive network-stream
starttls url-http tls gnutls url-gw nsm url-cache url-auth paradox
paradox-menu paradox-commit-list paradox-execute paradox-github
paradox-core spinner xsos-fns sos-fns vc-mtn vc-hg org-table
markdown-mode eww mm-url gnus nnheader time-stamp vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs
vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs copyright cursor-sensor colir color counsel
esh-util swiper tabify org-datetree org-eldoc org-indent org-info
org-capture auto-complete-config setup-desktop header2 iso-transl
jka-compr fill-column-indicator conf-mode csh-mode sh-script smie
executable flycheck flymake auto-complete popup yasnippet tramp
tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver ucs-normalize parse-time
minibuffer-line flyspell ispell which-key ivy-hydra ivy ivy-overlay ffap
ibuffer-projectile projectile grep ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs
hardcore-mode vc-git verilog-mode desktop frameset
setup-pragmata-ligatures setup-font-check smyx-theme diff-hl vc-dir vc
vc-dispatcher setup-misc saveplace setup-personal my-patches setup-meme
setup-work setup-windows-buffers mb-depth winner setup-unicode
setup-toggles setup-spell setup-search setup-registers setup-print
setup-pdf setup-navigation setup-mouse setup-launcher setup-image
setup-editing smart-mark unfill zop-to-char delsel setup-compile
setup-backup setup-yaml-mode setup-web-mode setup-verilog setup-toml
setup-hugo setup-tcl setup-sml setup-spice setup-shell setup-python
setup-perl setup-nim setup-matlab setup-markdown setup-latex
preview-latex tex-site auto-loads setup-elisp easy-escape setup-conf
setup-clojure setup-yasnippet setup-xkcd setup-writegood writegood-mode
setup-wrap-region wrap-region setup-wordnut setup-wolfram
setup-which-key setup-which-func which-func imenu setup-weather
setup-undo-tree undo-tree diff setup-tldr setup-tiny setup-term setup-sx
setup-smex setup-server setup-rainbow-mode setup-rainbow-delimiters
rainbow-delimiters setup-projectile setup-poporg setup-pomodoro
setup-pcache pcache eieio-base cl setup-page-break-lines disp-table
page-break-lines setup-outshine foldout outshine outshine-org-cmds
outorg org-sticky-header org-include-img-from-archive
org-include-img-from-pdf org-include-src-lines ob-org ob-latex ob-dot
ob-ditaa ob-plantuml ob-awk ob-python ob-shell org-link-ref elfeed-link
org-element elfeed-show elfeed-search bookmark pp shr svg dom elfeed-csv
elfeed elfeed-curl url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf mailcap elfeed-log elfeed-db
elfeed-lib url-util avl-tree url-queue browse-url xml-query xml org
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs noutline outline
setup-orgstruct setup-org setup-news setup-neotree
setup-multiple-cursors setup-manage-minor-mode setup-linum nlinum linum
setup-kurecolor setup-keyfreq keyfreq setup-info info+ thingatpt
setup-indent-guide setup-imenu-list setup-ivy setup-ibuffer
setup-hungry-delete hungry-delete setup-htmlize setup-highlight hl-line+
hl-line volatile-highlights hi-lock setup-header2 setup-hardcore
setup-magit magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode diff-mode git-commit
recentf tree-widget log-edit message subr-x puny dired+ image-dired
image-mode image-file help-fns+ wid-edit help-fns radix-tree dired-aux
dired-x dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg
gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log magit-core
magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify magit-process with-editor shell
pcomplete server magit-margin magit-mode magit-git magit-section
magit-utils crm magit-popup async-bytecomp async format-spec
setup-git-timemachine setup-git-link setup-diff setup-gist
setup-flycheck setup-fold yafolding fold-this setup-fci
setup-expand-region setup-engine-mode engine-mode setup-el2markdown
setup-eww setup-emamux setup-elfeed setup-drag-stuff setup-dired
setup-deft setup-de-ansify setup-counsel setup-command-log-mode
setup-calc setup-buffer-move setup-bookmarks setup-beacon beacon
setup-auto-complete setup-artist setup-all setup-ag setup-ace-window
setup-abbrev setup-shackle shackle setup-visual generic setup-mode-line
smart-mode-line-dark-theme smart-mode-line rich-minority time setup-tags
ctags-update ggtags etags xref project compile comint ansi-color ewoc
pcase setup-hydra hydra ring lv setup-key-chord
setup-region-bindings-mode region-bindings-mode cl-extra help-mode
setup-paradox temp-mode modi-mode use-package-chords bind-chord
key-chord use-package diminish bind-key easy-mmode benchmark-init advice
setup-packages gh-common gh-profile rx s marshal eieio-compat ht json
map dash finder-inf info edmacro kmacro package easymenu epg-config
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib general time-date paren cus-start
cus-load setup-var-overrides mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1183215 148637)
 (symbols 48 67796 6)
 (miscs 40 3522 2777)
 (strings 32 513032 17874)
 (string-bytes 1 20726162)
 (vectors 16 107472)
 (vector-slots 8 2530595 135460)
 (floats 8 1157 1484)
 (intervals 56 11547 29183)
 (buffers 976 143)
 (heap 1024 296711 191906))

-- 

Kaushal Modi