Subject: bug#27578: closed (Re: bug#27578: wget 1.19.1 fails to build on x86_64 from latest core-updates)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2017 12:26:03 +0000

Your bug report

#27578: wget 1.19.1 fails to build on x86_64 from latest core-updates

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
27578: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=27578
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#27578: wget 1.19.1 fails to build on x86_64 from latest core-updates
From: [email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès)
To: Joshua Sierles <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2017 14:25:09 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Joshua Sierles <[email-masked]> skribis:

> This package fails running tests due to a syntax error reported by perl
> scripts used in the tests. I haven't dug into the problem yet - just
> wanted to report it. I've attached the test suite log from the failed
> build. here's the error:
>
> Unescaped left brace in regex is illegal here in regex; marked by <--
> HERE in m/{{ <-- HERE port}}/ at FTPServer.pm line 592.

This was fixed in 7f0980839e4d9d3c7e06301bcbb2eb292bd7dbee.

Thanks,
Ludo’.

Subject: wget 1.19.1 fails to build on x86_64 from latest core-updates
From: Joshua Sierles <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2017 00:21:04 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

This package fails running tests due to a syntax error reported by perl
scripts used in the tests. I haven't dug into the problem yet - just
wanted to report it. I've attached the test suite log from the failed
build. here's the error:

Unescaped left brace in regex is illegal here in regex; marked by <--
HERE in m/{{ <-- HERE port}}/ at FTPServer.pm line 592.
-- 
  Joshua Sierles
  [email-masked]