Subject: Re: [bug#27550] [PATCH 0/2] cuirass: Prepare (guix git) integration.

From: Mathieu Othacehe <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2017 09:42:13 +0200

Hi Ludo,

> Looks nice!

Thanks :)

> Leftover ‘pk’.  :-)

Oops !

>
> Maybe s/store-dir/checkout/ for clarity.
>
> Please add a check for (guix git) in configure.ac.

Ok.

>
> Now there are ‘git-error’ exception that can be thrown from there.
> Should the ‘cuirass’ program catch them, report them on stderr, and keep
> going?  Maybe we can ignore that for now (throwing is better than
> silently ignoring Git problems anyway.)

Maybe we can ignore them for now, and when guile-git will support
git-error integer error code -> string conversion, we can report them
and keep going as you suggested ?

Mathieu