Subject: bug#27512: closed (Re: bug#27512: 25.2; Crash when working with counsel)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2017 20:18:02 +0000

Your bug report

#27512: 25.2; Crash when working with counsel

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
27512: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=27512
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#27512: 25.2; Crash when working with counsel
From: Paul Eggert <[email-masked]>
To: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>, 仇之东 <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2017 15:17:45 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

On 06/29/2017 09:33 AM, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
> Paul, isn't it strange that waitpid exits with errno = ECHILD when it
> waits for a specific PID?  What can we do against such calamities?
> accept it like we do with EINTR?

It's apparently a bug in macOS and I installed a workaround for it in 
master, as commit 7c951fd51832badb09055a8e177f8ec358cbbdcf dated 2017-05-19.

Subject: 25.2; Crash when working with counsel
From: 仇之东 <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 11:12:09 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi all,

It was reported here firstly, https://github.com/abo-abo/swiper/issues/984
I cannot repreduce it since it happens occasionally.

Here are the crash logs:
Process:               Emacs [30324]
Path:
 /usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.2/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs
Identifier:            org.gnu.Emacs
Version:               Version 25.2 (9.0)
Code Type:             X86-64 (Native)
Parent Process:        ??? [1]
Responsible:           Emacs [30324]
User ID:               501

Date/Time:             2017-06-27 15:23:54.286 +0800
OS Version:            Mac OS X 10.12.5 (16F73)
Report Version:        12
Anonymous UUID:        D452D42E-CF25-A6F0-266B-A8E0C3BEE907

Sleep/Wake UUID:       98E20E1E-8DBC-451F-830A-A2061184FEC7

Time Awake Since Boot: 650000 seconds
Time Since Wake:       17000 seconds

System Integrity Protection: enabled

Crashed Thread:        0  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Exception Type:        EXC_CRASH (SIGABRT)
Exception Codes:       0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000
Exception Note:        EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY

Thread 0 Crashed:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fffe23c1d42 __pthread_kill + 10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fffe24af457 pthread_kill + 90
2   libsystem_c.dylib             0x00007fffe22d8497 raise + 26
3   org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010009a939
terminate_due_to_signal + 138
4   org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000b19b0 emacs_abort + 19
5   org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100162050 ns_term_shutdown + 122
6   org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010009aaf4 shut_down_emacs + 262
7   org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010009a904
terminate_due_to_signal + 85
8   org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000b19b0 emacs_abort + 19
9   org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000b1aff get_child_status + 173
10  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010013e6ab handle_child_signal +
70
11  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000b29c9 deliver_process_signal
+ 52
12  libsystem_platform.dylib       0x00007fffe24a2b3a _sigtramp + 26
13  ???                           0x0000000000000009 0 + 9
14  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010002347b redisplay_internal +
2438
15  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000249bd
redisplay_preserve_echo_area + 44
16  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100135238 Fdelete_process + 131
17  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001001027a3 Ffuncall + 967
18  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100132778 exec_byte_code + 2035
19  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010010267c Ffuncall + 672
20  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100132778 exec_byte_code + 2035
21  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010010267c Ffuncall + 672
22  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100132778 exec_byte_code + 2035
23  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010010267c Ffuncall + 672
24  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100102be6 call0 + 25
25  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001001014cf
internal_condition_case_n + 90
26  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010009ff5c safe_run_hook_funcall
+ 69
27  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100102ab9 run_hook_with_args +
341
28  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010009e5bc safe_run_hooks + 95
29  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010009da94 command_loop_1 + 1472
30  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100101389
internal_condition_case + 70
31  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000a9a9c command_loop_2 + 37
32  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100100f75 internal_catch + 54
33  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010009ce07 command_loop + 198
34  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010009ccff recursive_edit_1 + 113
35  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000c16f5 read_minibuf + 2386
36  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000c0d87 Fread_from_minibuffer
+ 231
37  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100102861 Ffuncall + 1157
38  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100132778 exec_byte_code + 2035
39  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010010267c Ffuncall + 672
40  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100132778 exec_byte_code + 2035
41  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010010267c Ffuncall + 672
42  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000fd64e Ffuncall_interactively
+ 58
43  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010010273c Ffuncall + 864
44  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000fe962 Fcall_interactively +
4863
45  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001001027c7 Ffuncall + 1003
46  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100132778 exec_byte_code + 2035
47  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010010267c Ffuncall + 672
48  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100132778 exec_byte_code + 2035
49  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010010267c Ffuncall + 672
50  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100132778 exec_byte_code + 2035
51  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010010267c Ffuncall + 672
52  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100132778 exec_byte_code + 2035
53  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010010267c Ffuncall + 672
54  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100132778 exec_byte_code + 2035
55  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010010204b apply_lambda + 308
56  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000ffa6c eval_sub + 851
57  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000ffed9 Fprogn + 29
58  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000ffaf4 eval_sub + 987
59  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010010317e funcall_lambda + 665
60  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010010267c Ffuncall + 672
61  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000fd64e Ffuncall_interactively
+ 58
62  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010010273c Ffuncall + 864
63  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000fdb16 Fcall_interactively +
1203
64  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001001027c7 Ffuncall + 1003
65  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100132778 exec_byte_code + 2035
66  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010010267c Ffuncall + 672
67  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100102c1a call1 + 46
68  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010009da4f command_loop_1 + 1403
69  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100101389
internal_condition_case + 70
70  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x00000001000a9a9c command_loop_2 + 37
71  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100100f75 internal_catch + 54
72  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010009cddd command_loop + 156
73  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010009ccff recursive_edit_1 + 113
74  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010009cf14 Frecursive_edit + 219
75  org.gnu.Emacs                 0x000000010009bf51 main + 5124
76  libdyld.dylib                 0x00007fffe2293235 start + 1

Thread 1:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fffe23c1eb6 __select + 10
1   org.gnu.Emacs                 0x0000000100163102 -[EmacsApp
fd_handler:] + 219
2   com.apple.Foundation           0x00007fffce53cb3d __NSThread__start__ +
1243
3   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fffe24ac93b _pthread_body + 180
4   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fffe24ac887 _pthread_start + 286
5   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fffe24ac08d thread_start + 13

Thread 2:: com.apple.NSEventThread
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fffe23ba34a mach_msg_trap + 10
1   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fffe23b9797 mach_msg + 55
2   com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x00007fffccb1a434
__CFRunLoopServiceMachPort + 212
3   com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x00007fffccb198c1 __CFRunLoopRun + 1361
4   com.apple.CoreFoundation       0x00007fffccb19114 CFRunLoopRunSpecific
+ 420
5   com.apple.AppKit               0x00007fffca760f02 _NSEventThread + 205
6   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fffe24ac93b _pthread_body + 180
7   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fffe24ac887 _pthread_start + 286
8   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fffe24ac08d thread_start + 13

Thread 3:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib         0x00007fffe23c244e __workq_kernreturn +
10
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fffe24ac621 _pthread_wqthread +
1426
2   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fffe24ac07d start_wqthread + 13

Thread 4:
0   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fffe24ac070 start_wqthread + 0
1   ???                           0x0000000100acc000 0 + 4306288640

Thread 5:
0   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fffe24ac070 start_wqthread + 0
1   ???                           0x0000000100acc000 0 + 4306288640

Thread 6:
0   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fffe24ac070 start_wqthread + 0
1   libsystem_blocks.dylib         0x00007fffe22c7bdc _Block_object_assign
+ 358

Thread 7:
0   libsystem_pthread.dylib       0x00007fffe24ac070 start_wqthread + 0
1   ???                           0x6e69740000000000 0 + 7956017760075513856

Thread 0 crashed with X86 Thread State (64-bit):
  rax: 0x0000000000000000  rbx: 0x0000000000000006  rcx: 0x00007fff5fbfb5b8
 rdx: 0x0000000000000000
  rdi: 0x0000000000000307  rsi: 0x0000000000000006  rbp: 0x00007fff5fbfb5e0
 rsp: 0x00007fff5fbfb5b8
   r8: 0x0000000000000002   r9: 0x0000000100d6d530  r10: 0x0000000000000000
 r11: 0x0000000000000287
  r12: 0x000000000000e7aa  r13: 0x000000010059a9c8  r14: 0x00007fffeb1ad3c0
 r15: 0x0000000000000000
  rip: 0x00007fffe23c1d42  rfl: 0x0000000000000286  cr2: 0x000000010c0ffa88

Logical CPU:     0
Error Code:      0x02000148
Trap Number:     133

Binary Images:
       0x100000000 -        0x1001c0fff +org.gnu.Emacs (Version 25.2 - 9.0)
<420C79B9-E4AD-3724-9853-9F08173C9106>
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.2/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Emacs
       0x10061e000 -        0x10064aff7 +libjpeg.8.dylib (0)
<5DDAB24B-59F9-3E62-9905-39876B715B6A>
/usr/local/opt/jpeg/lib/libjpeg.8.dylib
       0x100651000 -        0x100752fd7 +libgnutls.30.dylib (0)
<998E762E-8AA7-3AB3-B323-D0F0C6F06A53>
/usr/local/opt/gnutls/lib/libgnutls.30.dylib
       0x10078e000 -        0x100834fff +libp11-kit.0.dylib (0)
<D6EAAFCD-267D-3F5C-A22A-1DEB22EA0465>
/usr/local/opt/p11-kit/lib/libp11-kit.0.dylib
       0x10087e000 -        0x1009cffff +libunistring.2.dylib (0)
<B1EFF17E-52D8-3241-A681-A9D4F8BA3DAB>
/usr/local/opt/libunistring/lib/libunistring.2.dylib
       0x1009e2000 -        0x1009edfff +libtasn1.6.dylib (0)
<5CB3DFAA-359E-3A60-A6A1-090B35D16E2F>
/usr/local/opt/libtasn1/lib/libtasn1.6.dylib
       0x1009f1000 -        0x100a17ff3 +libnettle.6.dylib (0)
<3CD3E8DB-8C36-391E-A4B3-8733DBC11745>
/usr/local/opt/nettle/lib/libnettle.6.dylib
       0x100a21000 -        0x100a48fff +libhogweed.4.dylib (0)
<7F036AF4-34A3-3874-BC9D-D6CA39BF64FA>
/usr/local/opt/nettle/lib/libhogweed.4.dylib
       0x100a50000 -        0x100ab7fff +libgmp.10.dylib (0)
<614FFDD5-F6E0-3076-843F-7612B6B89B94>
/usr/local/opt/gmp/lib/libgmp.10.dylib
       0x100ac2000 -        0x100ac6ff7 +libffi.6.dylib (0)
<986DC089-727D-3563-935B-652AB8C97396>
/usr/local/opt/libffi/lib/libffi.6.dylib
       0x10925b000 -        0x109298dc7  dyld (433.5)
<322C06B7-8878-311D-888C-C8FD2CA96FF3> /usr/lib/dyld
       0x10f706000 -        0x10f8acfff  GLEngine (14.0.16)
<1999FBF9-0B82-34B1-8876-87B4F82101BB>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Resources/GLEngine.bundle/GLEngine
       0x10fa00000 -        0x10fa2afff  GLRendererFloat (14.0.16)
<8D11C08E-8249-38DB-9856-BFC01EEDE0CB>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Resources/GLRendererFloat.bundle/GLRendererFloat
       0x10fa74000 -        0x10fa78fff  libFontRegistryUI.dylib (196.4)
<4EEE5715-A024-3A4B-BF0E-D55325B8E129>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Resources/libFontRegistryUI.dylib
       0x10fc00000 -        0x10fc7ffff
 com.apple.driver.AppleIntelBDWGraphicsMTLDriver (10.25.13 - 10.2.5)
<405EB5A7-AB50-38E8-AF51-E03FB06E1AB1>
/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelBDWGraphicsMTLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelBDWGraphicsMTLDriver
       0x110800000 -        0x110d4fff7
 com.apple.driver.AppleIntelBDWGraphicsGLDriver (10.25.13 - 10.2.5)
<3A433317-B62E-3DF2-B612-DDEDC75862AA>
/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelBDWGraphicsGLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelBDWGraphicsGLDriver
    0x7fffc7744000 -     0x7fffc7a89ff7  com.apple.RawCamera.bundle (7.03 -
912) <1476F375-6C4B-382A-ABDB-99B7DCBF4F6D>
/System/Library/CoreServices/RawCamera.bundle/Contents/MacOS/RawCamera
    0x7fffc95ef000 -     0x7fffc95effff  com.apple.Accelerate (1.11 -
Accelerate 1.11) <916E360F-323C-3AE1-AB3D-D1F3B284AEE9>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate
    0x7fffc95f0000 -     0x7fffc9607ffb  libCGInterfaces.dylib (331.5)
<17109679-A284-3C72-AA60-DBA815D3062B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCGInterfaces.dylib
    0x7fffc9608000 -     0x7fffc9b21feb  com.apple.vImage (8.1 - ???)
<B58A7937-BEE2-38FE-87F4-5D5F40D31DC9>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/vImage
    0x7fffc9b22000 -     0x7fffc9c93ff3  libBLAS.dylib (1185.50.4)
<4087FFE0-627E-3623-96B4-F0A9A1991E09>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib
    0x7fffc9c94000 -     0x7fffc9ca8ffb  libBNNS.dylib (15)
<254698C7-7D36-3FFF-864E-ADEEEE543076>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBNNS.dylib
    0x7fffc9ca9000 -     0x7fffca09ffef  libLAPACK.dylib (1185.50.4)
<C35FFB2F-A0E6-3903-8A3C-113A74BCBCA2>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib
    0x7fffca0a0000 -     0x7fffca0b6fff  libLinearAlgebra.dylib (1185.50.4)
<345CAACF-7263-36EF-B69B-793EA8B390AF>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLinearAlgebra.dylib
    0x7fffca0b7000 -     0x7fffca0bdfff  libQuadrature.dylib (3)
<EF56C8E6-DE22-3C69-B543-A8648F335FDD>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libQuadrature.dylib
    0x7fffca0be000 -     0x7fffca0d2ff7  libSparseBLAS.dylib (1185.50.4)
<67BA432E-FB59-3C78-A8BE-ED4274CBC359>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libSparseBLAS.dylib
    0x7fffca0d3000 -     0x7fffca25afe7  libvDSP.dylib (600.60.1)
<4155F45B-41CD-3782-AE8F-7AE740FD83C3>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvDSP.dylib
    0x7fffca25b000 -     0x7fffca30dfff  libvMisc.dylib (600.60.1)
<98F27D2D-E5DD-38EF-8747-0C4DE821A23D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib
    0x7fffca30e000 -     0x7fffca30efff  com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib (3.11
- vecLib 3.11) <7C5733E7-0568-3E7D-AF61-160F19FED544>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
    0x7fffca5cd000 -     0x7fffcb3a6ff3  com.apple.AppKit (6.9 -
1504.83.101) <EC7BD195-F9E1-3E43-820A-5FDD0B2B0B67>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit
    0x7fffcb3b8000 -     0x7fffcb3b8fff  com.apple.ApplicationServices (48
- 48) <4C71CBA8-47E4-38BF-BE3B-F20DF8667D5D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices
    0x7fffcb3b9000 -     0x7fffcb427ff7  com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS
(377 - 422.2) <A31D17BE-F747-39FB-9A84-5F2F8891204C>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/ATS
    0x7fffcb4c1000 -     0x7fffcb5f0ff7  libFontParser.dylib (194.12)
<73C3946D-EF92-3AC1-89C3-0E75B2A85325>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontParser.dylib
    0x7fffcb5f1000 -     0x7fffcb63bfff  libFontRegistry.dylib (196.4)
<EA96AE47-3369-3DEA-BB82-98348ADBD85B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontRegistry.dylib
    0x7fffcb698000 -     0x7fffcb6cbfff  libTrueTypeScaler.dylib (194.12)
<8944A23A-EE36-3657-9B4F-933231C8FDEC>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTrueTypeScaler.dylib
    0x7fffcb738000 -     0x7fffcb7e2ff7  com.apple.ColorSync (4.12.0 -
502.2) <ACA4001E-A0E3-33F6-9CD6-EEC2AA15E322>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync
    0x7fffcb7e3000 -     0x7fffcb834fff  com.apple.HIServices (1.22 -
592.1) <7353E76E-9A3A-3693-87AF-41953585E024>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices
    0x7fffcb835000 -     0x7fffcb844ff3  com.apple.LangAnalysis (1.7.0 -
1.7.0) <2CBE7F61-2056-3F96-99A1-0D527796AFA6>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis
    0x7fffcb845000 -     0x7fffcb892fff
 com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore (12 - 491)
<5027FD58-F0EE-33E4-8577-934CA06CD2AF>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore
    0x7fffcb893000 -     0x7fffcb8cefff  com.apple.QD (3.12 - 313)
<B339C41D-8CDF-3342-8414-F9717DCCADD4>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framework/Versions/A/QD
    0x7fffcb8cf000 -     0x7fffcb8dafff
 com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework (6.6.2 - 6.6.2)
<7853EFF4-62B9-394E-B7B8-41A645656820>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis
    0x7fffcb8db000 -     0x7fffcbae7fff
 com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox (1.14 - 1.14)
<91D2BA22-B168-3A9A-9008-6FFC5A8FDC1E>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox
    0x7fffcbae8000 -     0x7fffcbae8fff  com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit
(1.14 - 1.14) <8C0153FD-FEFF-309C-AACD-BF9657A31F8E>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit
    0x7fffcbc51000 -     0x7fffcc02bfff  com.apple.CFNetwork (811.5.4 -
811.5.4) <4DBF8932-6286-3B23-87D9-63615B9958D9>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork
    0x7fffcc04a000 -     0x7fffcc353fff  com.apple.HIToolbox (2.1.1 -
857.8) <CAB143FE-AEAF-3EDE-AD7B-C04E1B7C5615>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox
    0x7fffcc35e000 -     0x7fffcc3f5ff3  com.apple.ink.framework (10.9 -
219) <1BD40B45-FD33-3177-A935-565EE5FC79D7>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink
    0x7fffcc416000 -     0x7fffcc41cff7
 com.apple.speech.recognition.framework (6.0.1 - 6.0.1)
<082895DC-3AC7-3DEF-ADCA-5B018C19C9D3>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition
    0x7fffcc41d000 -     0x7fffcc4fcffb  com.apple.cloudkit.CloudKit
(651.14 - 651.14) <9F901E45-23E3-3F45-B66F-1BAB3AFC4462>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CloudKit.framework/Versions/A/CloudKit
    0x7fffcc4fd000 -     0x7fffcc4fdfff  com.apple.Cocoa (6.11 - 22)
<85EDFBE1-75F0-369E-8CA8-C6A639B98FA6>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Cocoa.framework/Versions/A/Cocoa
    0x7fffcc647000 -     0x7fffcc6d4fff  com.apple.audio.CoreAudio (4.3.0 -
4.3.0) <78767F88-91D4-31CE-AAC6-1F9407F479BB>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio
    0x7fffcc6d5000 -     0x7fffcc6e8fff  com.apple.CoreBluetooth (1.0 - 1)
<BCB78777-76F0-3CC1-8443-9E61AEF7EF63>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreBluetooth.framework/Versions/A/CoreBluetooth
    0x7fffcc6e9000 -     0x7fffcc9e4fff  com.apple.CoreData (120 - 754.2)
<4C9CAB2C-60D4-3694-A0A0-5B04B14BD14E>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData
    0x7fffcc9e5000 -     0x7fffcca91ff7  com.apple.CoreDisplay (1.0 - 1)
<AAD5DF0B-0D22-305E-86FF-BB1431130363>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreDisplay.framework/Versions/A/CoreDisplay
    0x7fffcca92000 -     0x7fffccf2bff7  com.apple.CoreFoundation (6.9 -
1349.8) <09ED473E-5DE8-307F-B55C-16F6419236D5>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation
    0x7fffccf2c000 -     0x7fffcd5aefff  com.apple.CoreGraphics (2.0 -
1070.22) <78E7C882-837D-3CC3-B221-767B999873CE>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics
    0x7fffcd5af000 -     0x7fffcd7f2ffb  com.apple.CoreImage (12.4.0 -
451.4.9) <BE4303C9-C9D9-361D-AC94-DBE40EB6700E>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreImage.framework/Versions/A/CoreImage
    0x7fffcd7f3000 -     0x7fffcd858ff7  com.apple.corelocation (2101.0.63)
<B76E6C13-E10B-3F2F-AFD7-DB2C0DEF6579>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreLocation.framework/Versions/A/CoreLocation
    0x7fffcd957000 -     0x7fffcd957fff  com.apple.CoreServices (775.19 -
775.19) <7255917D-EFBB-3BE2-A8FD-DAD631BC0949>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices
    0x7fffcd958000 -     0x7fffcd9a9fff  com.apple.AE (712.5 - 712.5)
<61F2AE2C-E04E-3FDF-9E88-201325136C83>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE
    0x7fffcd9aa000 -     0x7fffcdc85ff7  com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore
(1159.6 - 1159.6) <08AC074C-965B-3EDF-8E45-0707C8DE9EAD>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore
    0x7fffcdc86000 -     0x7fffcdcb9fff  com.apple.DictionaryServices (1.2
- 274) <D23866E2-F7C8-3984-A9D4-96552CCDE573>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/DictionaryServices.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices
    0x7fffcdcba000 -     0x7fffcdcc2ff3  com.apple.CoreServices.FSEvents
(1230.50.1 - 1230.50.1) <2AD1B0E5-7214-37C4-8D11-A27C9CAC0F74>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/FSEvents.framework/Versions/A/FSEvents
    0x7fffcdcc3000 -     0x7fffcde2fff7  com.apple.LaunchServices (775.19 -
775.19) <94D15A2A-852C-3B4B-A701-43043C8F1527>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices
    0x7fffcde30000 -     0x7fffcdee0ffb  com.apple.Metadata (10.7.0 -
1075.40) <DA911E1B-3977-386D-930D-96BD5085CB8E>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metadata
    0x7fffcdee1000 -     0x7fffcdf40fff  com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices
(775.19 - 775.19) <C709A773-4FA0-33DD-B3E2-FBA41E00F177>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/Versions/A/OSServices
    0x7fffcdf41000 -     0x7fffcdfb1fff  com.apple.SearchKit (1.4.0 -
1.4.0) <7A6DDA2B-03F1-3137-BA9E-1CC211973E26>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framework/Versions/A/SearchKit
    0x7fffcdfb2000 -     0x7fffcdff7ff7
 com.apple.coreservices.SharedFileList (38 - 38)
<DA096678-93AB-3291-BDE2-482F1D544589>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SharedFileList.framework/Versions/A/SharedFileList
    0x7fffce080000 -     0x7fffce1cdffb  com.apple.CoreText (352.0 -
544.15) <BF0EE575-BB7E-3BF9-9029-232B4ADC24E4>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText
    0x7fffce1ce000 -     0x7fffce203ff3  com.apple.CoreVideo (1.8 - 235.3)
<AC11D5FB-C77B-34F5-B942-F698E84C229F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo
    0x7fffce204000 -     0x7fffce275ffb  com.apple.framework.CoreWLAN (11.0
- 1200.31) <E47C0568-E37B-3052-9E77-F0F371DCDE7F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreWLAN.framework/Versions/A/CoreWLAN
    0x7fffce373000 -     0x7fffce378fff  com.apple.DiskArbitration (2.7 -
2.7) <8AC72143-D3C4-3AA6-84DF-734E3AFAC49B>
/System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration
    0x7fffce50a000 -     0x7fffce8b0ff3  com.apple.Foundation (6.9 -
1349.81) <730B7944-BB43-35D5-A546-9F6CCED4B9F3>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation
    0x7fffce8dc000 -     0x7fffce90dff7  com.apple.GSS (4.0 - 2.0)
<6FADED0B-0425-3567-A75A-040C5A4638EB>
/System/Library/Frameworks/GSS.framework/Versions/A/GSS
    0x7fffce9cd000 -     0x7fffcea70ffb  com.apple.Bluetooth (5.0.4 -
5.0.4f18) <B3FED7E7-45EE-32DD-B59E-7942BCE9426C>
/System/Library/Frameworks/IOBluetooth.framework/Versions/A/IOBluetooth
    0x7fffcea71000 -     0x7fffceb07ff7  com.apple.framework.IOKit (2.0.2 -
1324.60.3) <7CE4C98B-107C-3AAA-B49A-F2ACFCBBF526>
/System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit
    0x7fffceb08000 -     0x7fffceb0effb  com.apple.IOSurface (159.7 -
159.7) <40550017-EF96-3C52-B400-806AFEE4B134>
/System/Library/Frameworks/IOSurface.framework/Versions/A/IOSurface
    0x7fffceb61000 -     0x7fffcecc1fef  com.apple.ImageIO.framework (3.3.0
- 1599.10.2) <87AA4D39-0AFC-3A34-98EF-02710E2BF3CA>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO
    0x7fffcecc2000 -     0x7fffcecc6fff  libGIF.dylib (1599.10.2)
<6ED05614-1301-3452-943B-118F00F20C8D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib
    0x7fffcecc7000 -     0x7fffcedb7ff7  libJP2.dylib (1599.10.2)
<72C00423-55F0-3CAD-B198-EF00950791E6>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJP2.dylib
    0x7fffcedb8000 -     0x7fffceddbffb  libJPEG.dylib (1599.10.2)
<78945614-990F-3705-A91C-46F717F7C635>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib
    0x7fffceddc000 -     0x7fffcee03ff7  libPng.dylib (1599.10.2)
<B800C14F-6E41-36B6-8DC1-1AE97A83A964>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib
    0x7fffcee04000 -     0x7fffcee06ff3  libRadiance.dylib (1599.10.2)
<037D95B4-82A7-3A59-B3EB-0FF0977CF7A5>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib
    0x7fffcee07000 -     0x7fffcee55fff  libTIFF.dylib (1599.10.2)
<CA2C7BF9-FDDB-36CF-B063-B075B29F8878>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib
    0x7fffcfbbc000 -     0x7fffcfbd5ff7  com.apple.Kerberos (3.0 - 1)
<B9D242EB-E325-3A21-9812-C77CBBFB0D51>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos
    0x7fffd03b4000 -     0x7fffd040ffff  com.apple.Metal (87.18 - 87.18)
<5C2F12FB-45C1-3103-A827-3D225BF8D05A>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Metal.framework/Versions/A/Metal
    0x7fffd0cf8000 -     0x7fffd0d00fff  com.apple.NetFS (6.0 - 4.0)
<14A24D00-5673-330A-959D-87F72040DEFF>
/System/Library/Frameworks/NetFS.framework/Versions/A/NetFS
    0x7fffd0ed7000 -     0x7fffd0edfff7  libcldcpuengine.dylib (2.8.5)
<73E1E526-01DF-3199-9B48-155F0329EF44>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libcldcpuengine.dylib
    0x7fffd0ee0000 -     0x7fffd0f2eff3  com.apple.opencl (2.8.6 - 2.8.6)
<5FAF6F49-2648-39E6-922B-5630A5D7F7E4>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/OpenCL
    0x7fffd0f2f000 -     0x7fffd0f48ffb  com.apple.CFOpenDirectory (10.12 -
194) <A64E9A01-3F6E-36EA-9C10-88C564A68C9D>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFOpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/CFOpenDirectory
    0x7fffd0f49000 -     0x7fffd0f54ff7  com.apple.OpenDirectory (10.12 -
194) <4298FFD0-B1A7-3064-AF5B-708B3FA38671>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/OpenDirectory
    0x7fffd0f55000 -     0x7fffd0f57fff  libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib
(14.0.16) <A20EC348-37C9-33B6-9A81-06006F3214A1>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib
    0x7fffd0f58000 -     0x7fffd0f5bff7  libCoreFSCache.dylib (156.3)
<687C4CC3-6537-344B-8BE1-5234C8CB2864>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreFSCache.dylib
    0x7fffd0f5c000 -     0x7fffd0f60fff  libCoreVMClient.dylib (156.3)
<E7AEFCBE-B6BF-3C7C-9A4E-E78CB04DB794>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreVMClient.dylib
    0x7fffd0f61000 -     0x7fffd0f6aff7  libGFXShared.dylib (14.0.16)
<63542E68-EB1A-3ECF-AAFB-E7B8AB313C70>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGFXShared.dylib
    0x7fffd0f6b000 -     0x7fffd0f76fff  libGL.dylib (14.0.16)
<84BEED97-0A93-356D-A922-97EA311EA446>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib
    0x7fffd0f77000 -     0x7fffd0fb3ff7  libGLImage.dylib (14.0.16)
<3518A85C-6905-3511-A6C9-2F82C519D28F>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib
    0x7fffd0fb4000 -     0x7fffd112aff3  libGLProgrammability.dylib
(14.0.16) <0EDA89D8-7C28-3D53-BDBA-7CB25232C329>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLProgrammability.dylib
    0x7fffd112b000 -     0x7fffd116cff7  libGLU.dylib (14.0.16)
<9860DCF7-56E0-3A8F-A377-52635C9D8B27>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib
    0x7fffd1ad4000 -     0x7fffd1ae2fff  com.apple.opengl (14.0.16 -
14.0.16) <27E7D76E-A26B-39F8-8CF2-AB57920776A3>
/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL
    0x7fffd2634000 -     0x7fffd2834fff  com.apple.QuartzCore (1.11 -
453.39.3) <AB46D60D-17A8-3122-800E-2A9DA604FCBA>
/System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore
    0x7fffd2d9b000 -     0x7fffd309dff7  com.apple.security (7.0 -
57740.60.18) <021AACF6-D15F-37E0-840B-88853684BA00>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security
    0x7fffd309e000 -     0x7fffd3113fff  com.apple.securityfoundation (6.0
- 55132.50.7) <4433C0CC-FE90-3DD3-BAC1-CC31D515B510>
/System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityFoundation.framework/Versions/A/SecurityFoundation
    0x7fffd313e000 -     0x7fffd3141ff3  com.apple.xpc.ServiceManagement
(1.0 - 1) <9F285B19-B53B-3502-85A2-72C26DB40EA7>
/System/Library/Frameworks/ServiceManagement.framework/Versions/A/ServiceManagement
    0x7fffd34c8000 -     0x7fffd3537ff7  com.apple.SystemConfiguration
(1.14 - 1.14) <2412CDE0-C317-31EA-8F53-7A58BBFCC720>
/System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration
    0x7fffd5d8c000 -     0x7fffd5da7ff3  com.apple.AppContainer (4.0 -
307.50.21) <C2E6BA3D-81FF-39C3-B4BF-DBB9A17DE078>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppContainer.framework/Versions/A/AppContainer
    0x7fffd5da8000 -     0x7fffd5db5ff3  com.apple.AppSandbox (4.0 -
307.50.21) <BF9FA426-8C11-358B-9E1F-A3901E3F2B14>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppSandbox.framework/Versions/A/AppSandbox
    0x7fffd5db6000 -     0x7fffd5dd8ffb  com.apple.framework.Apple80211
(12.0 - 1200.47) <B692048E-1B61-3DAF-9CBA-4D314E7562DC>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Apple80211.framework/Versions/A/Apple80211
    0x7fffd5dd9000 -     0x7fffd5de8feb  com.apple.AppleFSCompression
(88.50.3 - 1.0) <478E8BFF-8BA2-375E-BE02-BA27F115C15A>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleFSCompression.framework/Versions/A/AppleFSCompression
    0x7fffd5edc000 -     0x7fffd5f6797f  com.apple.AppleJPEG (1.0 - 1)
<B9E9570D-04A4-34E4-B756-D200043B25B8>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleJPEG.framework/Versions/A/AppleJPEG
    0x7fffd6000000 -     0x7fffd6007ff7  com.apple.AssetCacheServices (48.3
- 48.3) <C59F7295-36D8-3109-A910-C83D884CC92C>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AssetCacheServices.framework/Versions/A/AssetCacheServices
    0x7fffd639a000 -     0x7fffd6418ff7  com.apple.backup.framework (1.8.5
- 1.8.5) <CC679891-E8F5-3166-8EB6-AEA06954A52D>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Backup.framework/Versions/A/Backup
    0x7fffd70a3000 -     0x7fffd70caff3  com.apple.ChunkingLibrary (173 -
173) <FC2165F9-FC93-39C0-8323-C2F43A5E00A3>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ChunkingLibrary.framework/Versions/A/ChunkingLibrary
    0x7fffd70cb000 -     0x7fffd7157ff7  com.apple.CloudDocs (1.0 - 486.29)
<751554B6-A09E-32A8-A604-9F1B1FD8B84D>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CloudDocs.framework/Versions/A/CloudDocs
    0x7fffd79ef000 -     0x7fffd79f8ffb  com.apple.CommonAuth (4.0 - 2.0)
<216950CB-269F-3476-BA17-D6363AC49FBC>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommonAuth.framework/Versions/A/CommonAuth
    0x7fffd8140000 -     0x7fffd8150fff  com.apple.CoreEmoji (1.0 - 40.3.3)
<E9A28301-2D79-3A97-A046-028258A6ABE5>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreEmoji.framework/Versions/A/CoreEmoji
    0x7fffd848b000 -     0x7fffd84bbff3  com.apple.CoreServicesInternal
(276.2 - 276.2) <05EB7D45-DD4C-3A0F-AC63-A0C2A68E6481>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreServicesInternal.framework/Versions/A/CoreServicesInternal
    0x7fffd874c000 -     0x7fffd87dbff7  com.apple.CoreSymbolication
(62046) <7839CD8E-011D-3567-88DE-3D472C661136>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreSymbolication.framework/Versions/A/CoreSymbolication
    0x7fffd87dc000 -     0x7fffd891bfe7  com.apple.coreui (2.1 - 431.3)
<2E8FEC10-FC5B-3782-92DA-A85C24B7BF7C>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI
    0x7fffd891c000 -     0x7fffd89ecff3  com.apple.CoreUtils (5.1 - 510.31)
<E68BB8ED-8874-36EC-A7C5-1017C0E727CB>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUtils.framework/Versions/A/CoreUtils
    0x7fffd8a3c000 -     0x7fffd8aa1ff3  com.apple.framework.CoreWiFi (12.0
- 1200.31) <DF0972EF-F817-3FD3-8C00-2D57B8738D8C>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreWiFi.framework/Versions/A/CoreWiFi
    0x7fffd8aa2000 -     0x7fffd8ab0ff7  com.apple.CrashReporterSupport
(10.12 - 827) <14037A71-ECFE-394A-8D6E-2CECE98F02EE>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CrashReporterSupport.framework/Versions/A/CrashReporterSupport
    0x7fffd8b22000 -     0x7fffd8b2cffb  com.apple.framework.DFRFoundation
(1.0 - 104.25) <7CFF896C-EF22-3941-BB3D-F3615CE4C908>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DFRFoundation.framework/Versions/A/DFRFoundation
    0x7fffd8b2d000 -     0x7fffd8b31ff3  com.apple.DSExternalDisplay (3.1 -
380) <A195C0CE-8E4E-384B-9556-8270E306FE1D>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DSExternalDisplay.framework/Versions/A/DSExternalDisplay
    0x7fffd8b67000 -     0x7fffd8bdcffb  com.apple.datadetectorscore (7.0 -
539.1) <9C312AAC-8AEE-3C72-BDE5-7FBF62452525>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataDetectorsCore.framework/Versions/A/DataDetectorsCore
    0x7fffd8c18000 -     0x7fffd8c57fff  com.apple.DebugSymbols (137 - 137)
<58A70B66-2628-3CFE-B103-2200D95FC5F7>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DebugSymbols.framework/Versions/A/DebugSymbols
    0x7fffd8c58000 -     0x7fffd8d69fff  com.apple.desktopservices (1.11.5
- 1.11.5) <46A9D4F3-1EF8-373C-98A4-AD48D285E484>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv
    0x7fffd9051000 -     0x7fffd9482ff7  com.apple.vision.FaceCore (3.3.2 -
3.3.2) <9391D5A3-738C-3136-9D07-518CB43DBADA>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FaceCore.framework/Versions/A/FaceCore
    0x7fffda7d9000 -     0x7fffda7d9fff  libmetal_timestamp.dylib
(600.0.49.9) <E5EED927-1671-3390-BCBB-D76201D63C73>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GPUCompiler.framework/libmetal_timestamp.dylib
    0x7fffda7e6000 -     0x7fffda7f1ff3  libGPUSupportMercury.dylib
(14.0.16) <7E99C736-2F48-313E-BEF6-6F8BABFADD9F>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GPUSupport.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGPUSupportMercury.dylib
    0x7fffdaaaa000 -     0x7fffdaac6fff  com.apple.GenerationalStorage (2.0
- 267.1) <3DE1C580-D089-362D-8582-8DE68A3C5F13>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GenerationalStorage.framework/Versions/A/GenerationalStorage
    0x7fffdaadf000 -     0x7fffdb191fff  com.apple.GeoServices (1.0 -
1228.24.9.30.34) <96BF97F6-8FF2-3FC4-A8C1-498CB7B0D9A0>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GeoServices.framework/Versions/A/GeoServices
    0x7fffdb1d7000 -     0x7fffdb24dff3  com.apple.Heimdal (4.0 - 2.0)
<8F9C9041-66D5-36C9-8A4C-1658035C311D>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Heimdal.framework/Versions/A/Heimdal
    0x7fffdb868000 -     0x7fffdb86fffb  com.apple.IOAccelerator (311.13 -
311.13) <40C04C41-A76A-3687-8D64-F76E8C46AA81>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IOAccelerator.framework/Versions/A/IOAccelerator
    0x7fffdb871000 -     0x7fffdb885ff7  com.apple.IOPresentment (1.0 -
29.10) <A3F7C1F6-CE50-3804-AAAF-7B75EBC46BE4>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IOPresentment.framework/Versions/A/IOPresentment
    0x7fffdb886000 -     0x7fffdb8a8fff  com.apple.IconServices (74.4 -
74.4) <218DDD05-35F4-3833-B98D-471ED0EBC031>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IconServices.framework/Versions/A/IconServices
    0x7fffdb98f000 -     0x7fffdbb46fff  com.apple.LanguageModeling (1.0 -
123.2.5) <A8CA965F-0399-310D-91C3-B93DDDE9A442>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/LanguageModeling.framework/Versions/A/LanguageModeling
    0x7fffdbc42000 -     0x7fffdbd04ff3  com.apple.MMCS (1.3 - 385.4)
<D3D76CE0-DE05-373E-B757-9E4B4920565D>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MMCS.framework/Versions/A/MMCS
    0x7fffdc467000 -     0x7fffdc4e0ff7
 com.apple.MetalPerformanceShaders.MetalPerformanceShaders (1.0 - 1)
<C323FC94-FFA5-3EE6-B2AC-7E61EA92F304>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MetalPerformanceShaders.framework/Versions/A/MetalPerformanceShaders
    0x7fffdc65a000 -     0x7fffdc682ff7
 com.apple.MultitouchSupport.framework (368.16 - 368.16)
<512ADEC6-D694-3D73-A48A-6BE79CD39539>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MultitouchSupport.framework/Versions/A/MultitouchSupport
    0x7fffdc734000 -     0x7fffdc73ffff  com.apple.NetAuth (6.2 - 6.2)
<97F487D6-8089-31A8-B68C-6C1EAC6ED1B5>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/NetAuth.framework/Versions/A/NetAuth
    0x7fffdd017000 -     0x7fffdd058ff3  com.apple.PerformanceAnalysis
(1.148.3 - 148.3) <6A21AB41-3AAA-32F3-9D46-2555A143A8B9>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PerformanceAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/PerformanceAnalysis
    0x7fffdd705000 -     0x7fffdd73fff7  com.apple.ProtectedCloudStorage
(1.0 - 1) <1C6083B7-F020-3634-8F53-CC9E07F27EC5>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ProtectedCloudStorage.framework/Versions/A/ProtectedCloudStorage
    0x7fffdd740000 -     0x7fffdd75afff  com.apple.ProtocolBuffer (1 -
249.1) <A1F1B0F3-078F-378F-A9A9-0DEEA70E816A>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ProtocolBuffer.framework/Versions/A/ProtocolBuffer
    0x7fffdd773000 -     0x7fffdd796ff3  com.apple.RemoteViewServices (2.0
- 124) <6B967FDA-6591-302C-BA0A-76C4856E584E>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/RemoteViewServices.framework/Versions/A/RemoteViewServices
    0x7fffde45d000 -     0x7fffde460fff  com.apple.SecCodeWrapper (4.0 -
307.50.21) <F8E957B2-D3F0-3B73-B38C-AE8868F00939>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SecCodeWrapper.framework/Versions/A/SecCodeWrapper
    0x7fffde4ef000 -     0x7fffde57cfff  com.apple.Sharing (696.2.67 -
696.2.67) <F681EE28-153F-3216-97A6-6F5E4148AB2E>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Sharing.framework/Versions/A/Sharing
    0x7fffde59d000 -     0x7fffde803fef  com.apple.SkyLight (1.600.0 -
170.3) <83AB220F-48C0-3063-8ED3-ACDB69243B4D>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SkyLight.framework/Versions/A/SkyLight
    0x7fffde9e2000 -     0x7fffde9eeff7  com.apple.SpeechRecognitionCore
(3.3.2 - 3.3.2) <684BD1EA-8268-331C-A5A9-080EB375C658>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SpeechRecognitionCore.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognitionCore
    0x7fffdf0da000 -     0x7fffdf14efdf  com.apple.Symbolication (62048.1)
<1A30ED19-7532-3F46-9DD3-9879A973D0CF>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Symbolication.framework/Versions/A/Symbolication
    0x7fffdf58d000 -     0x7fffdf593ff7  com.apple.TCC (1.0 - 1)
<911B534B-4AC7-34E4-935E-E42ECD008CBC>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TCC.framework/Versions/A/TCC
    0x7fffdf61f000 -     0x7fffdf6e5ff7  com.apple.TextureIO (2.8 - 2.8)
<3D61E533-4156-3B21-B7ED-CB823E680DFC>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TextureIO.framework/Versions/A/TextureIO
    0x7fffdf759000 -     0x7fffdf75afff  com.apple.TrustEvaluationAgent
(2.0 - 28.50.1) <EBE65DD5-1732-3747-8C6C-7BECEBF089A4>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TrustEvaluationAgent.framework/Versions/A/TrustEvaluationAgent
    0x7fffdf75b000 -     0x7fffdf8ebff3  com.apple.UIFoundation (1.0 -
490.7) <2A3063FE-1790-3510-8A0E-AEC581D42B7E>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/UIFoundation.framework/Versions/A/UIFoundation
    0x7fffe03ba000 -     0x7fffe047afff  com.apple.ViewBridge (283 - 283)
<25A635B3-C87C-3D3A-ADF3-539713FA1048>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ViewBridge.framework/Versions/A/ViewBridge
    0x7fffe08c5000 -     0x7fffe08cbfff  com.apple.XPCService (2.0 - 1)
<4B28B225-2105-33F4-9ED0-F04288FF4FB1>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/XPCService.framework/Versions/A/XPCService
    0x7fffe099c000 -     0x7fffe099effb  com.apple.loginsupport (1.0 - 1)
<F3140B97-12C3-35A7-9D3D-43DA2D13C113>
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/login.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/loginsupport.framework/Versions/A/loginsupport
    0x7fffe09f3000 -     0x7fffe0a0eff7  libCRFSuite.dylib (34)
<F78B7F5F-0B4F-35C6-AA2F-84EE9CB22137> /usr/lib/libCRFSuite.dylib
    0x7fffe0a0f000 -     0x7fffe0a1afff  libChineseTokenizer.dylib (21)
<0886E908-A825-36AF-B94B-2361FD8BC2A1> /usr/lib/libChineseTokenizer.dylib
    0x7fffe0aac000 -     0x7fffe0aadff3  libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib
(102) <84A04D24-0E60-3810-A8C0-90A65E2DF61A>
/usr/lib/libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib
    0x7fffe0aae000 -     0x7fffe0cc1fff  libFosl_dynamic.dylib (16.39)
<E22A4243-D148-3C74-BA15-2D906A3D1F9E> /usr/lib/libFosl_dynamic.dylib
    0x7fffe0cdd000 -     0x7fffe0ce4fff  libMatch.1.dylib (27)
<70D4BD2A-9383-37F2-B0D6-9B592D236601> /usr/lib/libMatch.1.dylib
    0x7fffe0ce5000 -     0x7fffe0ce5fff  libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib (172)
<90743888-C1E8-34E3-924E-1A754B2B63B9> /usr/lib/libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib
    0x7fffe0ce6000 -     0x7fffe0ceaffb  libScreenReader.dylib (477.40.6)
<CBE6420C-EF60-3ACD-A0B6-7CBE936BA3B8> /usr/lib/libScreenReader.dylib
    0x7fffe0ceb000 -     0x7fffe0cecffb  libSystem.B.dylib (1238.60.2)
<FC9E9F13-3B18-305C-BE0A-97C7843652B0> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
    0x7fffe0d58000 -     0x7fffe0d83ff3  libarchive.2.dylib (41.50.2)
<B4F507BC-B24E-3BE7-B658-94D798E2CD81> /usr/lib/libarchive.2.dylib
    0x7fffe0d84000 -     0x7fffe0e00fc7  libate.dylib (1.12.13)
<D0767875-D02E-3377-84D8-5F174C27BEA9> /usr/lib/libate.dylib
    0x7fffe0e04000 -     0x7fffe0e04ff3  libauto.dylib (187)
<34388D0B-C539-3C1B-9408-2BC152162E43> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib
    0x7fffe0e05000 -     0x7fffe0e15ff3  libbsm.0.dylib (34)
<20084796-B04D-3B35-A003-EA11459557A9> /usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib
    0x7fffe0e16000 -     0x7fffe0e24ff7  libbz2.1.0.dylib (38)
<ADFA329A-DCE7-356D-8F09-A3168DFC6610> /usr/lib/libbz2.1.0.dylib
    0x7fffe0e25000 -     0x7fffe0e7bff7  libc++.1.dylib (307.5)
<0B43BB5D-E6EB-3464-8DE9-B41AC8ED9D1C> /usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib
    0x7fffe0e7c000 -     0x7fffe0ea6fff  libc++abi.dylib (307.3)
<30199352-88BF-30BD-8CFF-2A4FBE247523> /usr/lib/libc++abi.dylib
    0x7fffe0ea7000 -     0x7fffe0eb7ffb  libcmph.dylib (6)
<2B5D405E-2D0B-3320-ABD6-622934C86ABE> /usr/lib/libcmph.dylib
    0x7fffe0eb8000 -     0x7fffe0ecefcf  libcompression.dylib (39)
<F2726F95-F54E-3B21-BCB5-F7151DEFDC2F> /usr/lib/libcompression.dylib
    0x7fffe0ecf000 -     0x7fffe0ecfff7  libcoretls.dylib (121.50.4)
<64B1001E-10F6-3542-A3B2-C4B49F51817F> /usr/lib/libcoretls.dylib
    0x7fffe0ed0000 -     0x7fffe0ed1ff3  libcoretls_cfhelpers.dylib
(121.50.4) <1A10303E-5EB0-3C7C-9165-021FCDFD934D>
/usr/lib/libcoretls_cfhelpers.dylib
    0x7fffe0f8b000 -     0x7fffe1070ff7  libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib (64.50.6)
<D34E16A7-990A-37A9-933A-DFAA46554EAA> /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib
    0x7fffe120e000 -     0x7fffe1261ff7  libcups.2.dylib (450)
<9950BFCB-7882-33C9-9ECF-CE66773C5657> /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib
    0x7fffe12dc000 -     0x7fffe12dcfff  libenergytrace.dylib (15)
<A1B040A2-7977-3097-9ADF-34FF181EB970> /usr/lib/libenergytrace.dylib
    0x7fffe12ec000 -     0x7fffe12f1ff7  libheimdal-asn1.dylib (498.50.8)
<A40E3196-235E-34CE-AD9A-8D1AFC5DE004> /usr/lib/libheimdal-asn1.dylib
    0x7fffe12f2000 -     0x7fffe13e4ff7  libiconv.2.dylib (50)
<42125B35-81D7-3FC4-9475-A26DBE10884D> /usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib
    0x7fffe13e5000 -     0x7fffe160affb  libicucore.A.dylib (57165.0.1)
<2931B842-2946-3576-AD1D-1CDA22FA1388> /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib
    0x7fffe1610000 -     0x7fffe1611fff  liblangid.dylib (126)
<2085E7A7-9A34-3735-87F4-F174EF8EABF0> /usr/lib/liblangid.dylib
    0x7fffe1612000 -     0x7fffe162bffb  liblzma.5.dylib (10)
<44BD0279-99DD-36B5-8A6E-C11432E2098D> /usr/lib/liblzma.5.dylib
    0x7fffe162c000 -     0x7fffe1642ff7  libmarisa.dylib (5)
<9030D214-5D0F-30CB-AC03-902C63909362> /usr/lib/libmarisa.dylib
    0x7fffe1643000 -     0x7fffe18ebff7  libmecabra.dylib (744.8)
<D429FCC9-42A4-38B3-8784-44024BC859EF> /usr/lib/libmecabra.dylib
    0x7fffe18ec000 -     0x7fffe191dffb  libncurses.5.4.dylib (51.30.1)
<B03B1BD2-7080-3856-BB02-7E8238320C3B> /usr/lib/libncurses.5.4.dylib
    0x7fffe191e000 -     0x7fffe1998ff3  libnetwork.dylib (856.60.1)
<191E99F5-4723-3180-8013-02AF2F9AE4B8> /usr/lib/libnetwork.dylib
    0x7fffe1999000 -     0x7fffe1d6b047  libobjc.A.dylib (709)
<DC77AA6E-A4E4-326D-8D7F-82D63AA88F99> /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib
    0x7fffe1d6e000 -     0x7fffe1d72fff  libpam.2.dylib (21.30.1)
<71EB0D88-DE84-3C8D-A2C5-58AA282BC5BC> /usr/lib/libpam.2.dylib
    0x7fffe1d73000 -     0x7fffe1da4fff  libpcap.A.dylib (67.60.1)
<F6BC6ED6-AEE4-3520-B248-0C342636E2B0> /usr/lib/libpcap.A.dylib
    0x7fffe1dc1000 -     0x7fffe1dddffb  libresolv.9.dylib (64)
<A244AE4C-00B0-396C-98FF-97FE4DB3DA30> /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib
    0x7fffe1dde000 -     0x7fffe1e17fff  libsandbox.1.dylib (592.60.1)
<B3A1C3BD-084C-389B-9AFD-4BCFDBE9B5B6> /usr/lib/libsandbox.1.dylib
    0x7fffe1e2d000 -     0x7fffe1f7aff7  libsqlite3.dylib (254.7)
<07CD6DE3-394D-3C6A-A4B4-4CAB1054A041> /usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib
    0x7fffe206f000 -     0x7fffe207cfff  libxar.1.dylib (357)
<69547C64-E811-326F-BBED-490C6361BDCB> /usr/lib/libxar.1.dylib
    0x7fffe207d000 -     0x7fffe216cffb  libxml2.2.dylib (30.16)
<D2A6861B-D9FA-3BFC-B664-830C3FCE6065> /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib
    0x7fffe216d000 -     0x7fffe2196fff  libxslt.1.dylib (15.9)
<00735AD5-B62D-3E83-86AC-5533E4E2B102> /usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib
    0x7fffe2197000 -     0x7fffe21a8ff3  libz.1.dylib (67)
<46E3FFA2-4328-327A-8D34-A03E20BFFB8E> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib
    0x7fffe21b7000 -     0x7fffe21bbff7  libcache.dylib (79)
<093A4DAB-8385-3D47-A350-E20CB7CCF7BF> /usr/lib/system/libcache.dylib
    0x7fffe21bc000 -     0x7fffe21c6fff  libcommonCrypto.dylib (60092.50.5)
<8A64D1B0-C70E-385C-92F0-E669079FDA90> /usr/lib/system/libcommonCrypto.dylib
    0x7fffe21c7000 -     0x7fffe21cefff  libcompiler_rt.dylib (62)
<55D47421-772A-32AB-B529-1A46C2F43B4D> /usr/lib/system/libcompiler_rt.dylib
    0x7fffe21cf000 -     0x7fffe21d7fff  libcopyfile.dylib (138)
<819BEA3C-DF11-3E3D-A1A1-5A51C5BF1961> /usr/lib/system/libcopyfile.dylib
    0x7fffe21d8000 -     0x7fffe225bfdf  libcorecrypto.dylib (442.50.19)
<65D7165E-2E71-335D-A2D6-33F78E2DF0C1> /usr/lib/system/libcorecrypto.dylib
    0x7fffe225c000 -     0x7fffe228dfff  libdispatch.dylib (703.50.37)
<6582BAD6-ED27-3B30-B620-90B1C5A4AE3C> /usr/lib/system/libdispatch.dylib
    0x7fffe228e000 -     0x7fffe2293ffb  libdyld.dylib (433.5)
<EC3D88D2-3D40-3274-8E26-362C2D7352C8> /usr/lib/system/libdyld.dylib
    0x7fffe2294000 -     0x7fffe2294ffb  libkeymgr.dylib (28)
<7AA011A9-DC21-3488-BF73-3B5B14D1FDD6> /usr/lib/system/libkeymgr.dylib
    0x7fffe2295000 -     0x7fffe22a1ffb  libkxld.dylib (3789.60.24)
<5DFCDC05-6CBC-35A6-8B92-DF6803492E12> /usr/lib/system/libkxld.dylib
    0x7fffe22a2000 -     0x7fffe22a2fff  liblaunch.dylib (972.60.2)
<D3306CFF-58AA-3C90-B06C-B70E80E60C5B> /usr/lib/system/liblaunch.dylib
    0x7fffe22a3000 -     0x7fffe22a8ff3  libmacho.dylib (898)
<17D5D855-F6C3-3B04-B680-E9BF02EF8AED> /usr/lib/system/libmacho.dylib
    0x7fffe22a9000 -     0x7fffe22abff3  libquarantine.dylib (85.50.1)
<12448CC2-378E-35F3-BE33-9DC395A5B970> /usr/lib/system/libquarantine.dylib
    0x7fffe22ac000 -     0x7fffe22adffb  libremovefile.dylib (45)
<38D4CB9C-10CD-30D3-8B7B-A515EC75FE85> /usr/lib/system/libremovefile.dylib
    0x7fffe22ae000 -     0x7fffe22c6ff7  libsystem_asl.dylib (349.50.5)
<096E4228-3B7C-30A6-8B13-EC909A64499A> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_asl.dylib
    0x7fffe22c7000 -     0x7fffe22c7ff7  libsystem_blocks.dylib (67)
<10DC5404-73AB-35B3-A277-A8AFECB476EB>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_blocks.dylib
    0x7fffe22c8000 -     0x7fffe2355fef  libsystem_c.dylib (1158.50.2)
<E5AE5244-7D0C-36AC-8BB6-C7AE7EA52A4B> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_c.dylib
    0x7fffe2356000 -     0x7fffe2359ffb  libsystem_configuration.dylib
(888.60.2) <BECC01A2-CA8D-31E6-BCDF-D452965FA976>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_configuration.dylib
    0x7fffe235a000 -     0x7fffe235dfff  libsystem_coreservices.dylib
(41.4) <7D26DE79-B424-3450-85E1-F7FAB32714AB>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_coreservices.dylib
    0x7fffe235e000 -     0x7fffe2376fff  libsystem_coretls.dylib (121.50.4)
<EC6FCF07-DCFB-3A03-9CC9-6DD3709974C6>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_coretls.dylib
    0x7fffe2377000 -     0x7fffe237dfff  libsystem_dnssd.dylib (765.50.9)
<CC960215-0B1B-3822-A13A-3DDE96FA796F> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_dnssd.dylib
    0x7fffe237e000 -     0x7fffe23a7ff7  libsystem_info.dylib (503.50.4)
<611DB84C-BF70-3F92-8702-B9F28A900920> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_info.dylib
    0x7fffe23a8000 -     0x7fffe23caff7  libsystem_kernel.dylib
(3789.60.24) <6E9E485F-91F6-36B7-A125-AE91DC978BCC>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib
    0x7fffe23cb000 -     0x7fffe2412fe7  libsystem_m.dylib (3121.6)
<86D499B5-BBDC-3D3B-8A4E-97AE8E6672A4> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_m.dylib
    0x7fffe2413000 -     0x7fffe2431ff7  libsystem_malloc.dylib (116.50.8)
<A3D15F17-99A6-3367-8C7E-4280E8619C95>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_malloc.dylib
    0x7fffe2432000 -     0x7fffe248bffb  libsystem_network.dylib (856.60.1)
<369D0221-56CA-3C3E-9EDE-94B41CAE77B7>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_network.dylib
    0x7fffe248c000 -     0x7fffe2495ff3  libsystem_networkextension.dylib
(563.60.2) <B021F2B3-8A75-3633-ABB0-FC012B8E9B0C>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_networkextension.dylib
    0x7fffe2496000 -     0x7fffe249fff3  libsystem_notify.dylib (165.20.1)
<B8160190-A069-3B3A-BDF6-2AA408221FAE>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_notify.dylib
    0x7fffe24a0000 -     0x7fffe24a8fe7  libsystem_platform.dylib
(126.50.8) <897462FD-B318-321B-A554-E61982630F7E>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_platform.dylib
    0x7fffe24a9000 -     0x7fffe24b3ff7  libsystem_pthread.dylib (218.60.3)
<B8FB5E20-3295-39E2-B5EB-B464D1D4B104>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_pthread.dylib
    0x7fffe24b4000 -     0x7fffe24b7ff7  libsystem_sandbox.dylib (592.60.1)
<DC780631-BD23-36B1-9376-668619E18D25>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_sandbox.dylib
    0x7fffe24b8000 -     0x7fffe24b9ff3  libsystem_secinit.dylib (24.50.4)
<F78B847B-3565-3E4B-98A6-F7AD40392E2D>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_secinit.dylib
    0x7fffe24ba000 -     0x7fffe24c1ffb  libsystem_symptoms.dylib
(532.50.47) <3390E07C-C1CE-348F-ADBD-2C5440B45EAA>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_symptoms.dylib
    0x7fffe24c2000 -     0x7fffe24d5ff7  libsystem_trace.dylib (518.60.2)
<6B145B10-5874-3E89-90CD-D370DB475BA1> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_trace.dylib
    0x7fffe24d6000 -     0x7fffe24dbffb  libunwind.dylib (35.3)
<3D50D8A8-C460-334D-A519-2DA841102C6B> /usr/lib/system/libunwind.dylib
    0x7fffe24dc000 -     0x7fffe2505ff7  libxpc.dylib (972.60.2)
<1C9AF716-69DF-359F-85E9-7DFDE362F9A2> /usr/lib/system/libxpc.dylib

External Modification Summary:
  Calls made by other processes targeting this process:
    task_for_pid: 39
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0
  Calls made by this process:
    task_for_pid: 0
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0
  Calls made by all processes on this machine:
    task_for_pid: 557251
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0

VM Region Summary:
ReadOnly portion of Libraries: Total=270.6M resident=0K(0%)
swapped_out_or_unallocated=270.6M(100%)
Writable regions: Total=403.8M written=0K(0%) resident=0K(0%)
swapped_out=0K(0%) unallocated=403.8M(100%)

                                VIRTUAL   REGION
REGION TYPE                        SIZE    COUNT (non-coalesced)
===========                     =======  =======
Accelerate framework               768K        6
Activity Tracing                   256K        2
CG backing stores                 6788K        5
CG image                           276K       33
CoreAnimation                       88K        9
CoreUI image data                 2064K       18
CoreUI image file                  184K        5
Dispatch continuations            8192K        2
Foundation                           4K        2
Kernel Alloc Once                    8K        2
MALLOC                           276.9M      643
MALLOC guard page                   48K       11
MALLOC_LARGE (reserved)           55.2M      562         reserved VM
address space (unallocated)
MALLOC_REALLOC (reserved)           36K        2         reserved VM
address space (unallocated)
Memory Tag 242                      12K        2
STACK GUARD                       55.7M        9
Stack                             11.9M        9
VM_ALLOCATE                         92K       20
__DATA                            63.7M      260
__GLSLBUILTINS                    2588K        2
__IMAGE                            528K        2
__LINKEDIT                       117.1M       18
__TEXT                           153.4M      233
__UNICODE                          556K        2
mapped file                        1.5G       34
shared memory                     16.4M       15
===========                     =======  =======
TOTAL                              2.3G     1882
TOTAL, minus reserved VM space     2.2G     1882

BR//Zhidong